Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image

2020 came to be the year on were everything ended. People suddenly started to change into creatures that seemed to crave human parts. Blood lust what they wanted to most. Family members, friends, and neighbors started to turn on each other because of this horrible virus that was spreading all over the world. People kept to themselves as they stayed in their homes and sheltered their loved ones. The government tried to contain the outburst of this horrible virus. Keeping city after city contained as they couldn’t leave the outskirts of town. But this didn’t help anything as it just made a panic with the citizens. The army could no longer control them…

About a year went past since the outburst. Few citizens have yet to survive….People kept their distances away from others. The infected roamed the streets looking for human flesh to feast off of. Supplies are very limited and nobody knows on how longer humans can last. But they keep on fighting hoping that they can change their destiny. The government disappeared underground hoping to find a cure for the infected. 50% of the human population still remains and 50% of the human race is now infected.

The year is now 2030; the human population keeps on decreasing each year. The supplies are shortened and humans now fight for the remainders. 20% of the human population still remains and 80% of the human race is now infected.

The year is now 2040, 10% of the human population still remains. While 90% of the human race is now infected…..

Notice:

There aren’t many humans left and that there only way to survive is if they join hands. (Basically become a group together fighting off the infected) I’m going to pair up some people together to start off with. But throughout the roleplay, hopefully you will have more people in the group while the roleplay progresses.

Banner:

Made by:
FrothyGoodness

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x322/FrothyGoodness/Banner.gif

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
Rules:

1.) If you’re going to join this roleplay then it means you’re going to stay! This doesn’t mean you’re going to randomly disappear and not post again.

2.) You must have up to two/three paragraphs pure post. I don’t like one liners! So if I see that you’re giving off two to three sentence pure posts then you will be kicked out of the roleplay. (I do not give off warnings with this part)

3.) You will not bad mouth in this roleplay. I allow swear words SOMETIMES, but not all the time. So you can have a swear word once in awhile, but not all the time.

4.) NO dirty parts in this roleplay -____- Time skip it or go somewhere else. I give two warnings to this rule.

5.) Send all profiles to me

6.) If there is drama going around in the roleplay then let me deal with it. Don’t make it worse; it gets really awkward when you do.

7.) Again if you haven’t read the notice part next to the story line. Then I’ll repeat it again, I will be pairing off people to become partners in this roleplay. So everybody will have someone to talk to.

8.) No killing off characters! You must get permission first from the owner of that character.

9.) If you read this far then title you profile *Never give up*If you don’t place this on your profile. Then trust me I won’t even bother to look at it.

10.) If you get bitten in the roleplay from an infected person. Then this basically means you’re screwed and no there aren’t any health potions. Your character has 24 hours before they turn and hopefully your partner will kill you or get bitten along with you. (Does not matter to me)

11.) I’m the almighty person! Don’t go against my rules!

12.) Just to make sure you read the rules add a heart in your profile.

13.) You can choose a weapon of any kind. No you cannot have the almighty weapon that kills like three hundred zombies at a time.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
Profiles
Accepted Profiles
[imgleft](Post anime picture here)[/imgleft]
[color=green]Δ[/color]My name is[color=olive]~[/color](Insert Name here)[color=olive]~[/color]
[color=green]Δ[/color]Age[color=olive]~[/color](Insert Age here)[color=olive]~[/color]
[color=green]Δ[/color]Brithday[color=olive]~[/color](Month/day)[color=olive]~[/color]
[color=green]Δ[/color]Weight[color=olive]~[/color](Insert weight here)[color=olive]~[/color]
[color=green]Δ[/color]Height[color=olive]~[/color] (Insert height here)[color=olive]~[/color]
[color=green]Δ[/color]Gender[color=olive]~[/color](Male/Female)[color=olive]~[/color]
[color=green]Δ[/color]Personality[color=olive]~[/color](Describe who you are)[color=olive]~[/color]
[color=green]Δ[/color]Weapon[color=olive]~[/color](URL picture or you can describe it)[color=olive]~[/color]
[color=green]Δ[/color]Likes
[color=olive]~[/color]
[color=olive]~[/color]
[color=olive]~[/color]
[color=green]Δ[/color]Dislikes
[color=olive]~[/color]
[color=olive]~[/color]
[color=olive]~[/color]
[color=green]Δ[/color]History[color=olive]~[/color](What happened?)[color=olive]~[/color]
[color=green]Δ[/color]Crush[color=olive]~[/color](Do tell!)[color=olive]~[/color]
[color=green]Δ[/color]My master is[color=olive]~[/color](Username)[color=olive]~[/color]

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
Weather Updates

(This is where I'll tell everybody what the weathers like)

Today

Windy with 30% chance of rain

Getting close to dark out

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌

♦The wind was aggressive on top of a certain building. This building consisted of desk tops, paper, pencils, pens, and other things that were needed for work. But who needed work now? Not the undead; that was for certain. A small whistle was heard from the top of the building. Revealing that of a young boy wearing a cape “Boring” His voice was quite deep as he continued to speak “Where the hell are they?” He had a small pair of telescopes in his hand. He glanced around for a minute till he saw a specific creature walking down the side walk. Ripping his cape off as he revealed what he looked like. He had sunglasses on which made it hard to tell what his eyes looked like. He had light gray hair with bandages around his neck. He grasped onto a hand gun that was located in his back pocket. Taking aim at the creature “Target locked!” He said while laughing at the same time. The only thing you heard next was the gun shot that was being fired.

♦A couple minutes went by since the boy fired his gun off. Noticing that the creature was down “Well time to leave” He said taking a firm grasp onto his jacket as he opened the door that leaded to the stair case. This building was abandoned by humans a long time ago. It took about twenty minutes going down the stairs to finally arrive to an exit. He opened the door slowly taking a quick peek outside to make sure nothing was waiting for him. But the alley way was completely empty making a great opportunity for him to leave. He silently shut the door behind him as he took a sharp left. “Now let’s see if I can find anything interesting” Coming to the end of the alley way till he saw a girl that was infected. She had blood coming out of her mouth as her body turned a different color. “My lucky day!” He yelled having the walker turn his direction “Wow you were probably quite a babe when you were alive huh?” The infected girl started to run towards him opening her arms towards her. He grasped onto a pipe as he went into a baseball stance. “READY AIM AND...FIRE!” He screamed hitting the girl on the head. Dropping the pipe to his side “Sorry I don’t date the infected”

♦He glanced around the area wondering on where a specific person would be. “Where the heck did she go?” He replied scratching his head as he noticed there were tons of walkers heading towards a specific store. Kai eyes widen wondering on why they were all heading towards that direction. “What the heck? Where...” Till he saw a specific shape inside the store, His eyes widen with disbelief that it could be a human. “Crap” He said scratching his head a little, well she’s not here yet so it would be safe. “I can do a little saving” He took a breath in then out as he grasped onto his gun. Running completely out into the open. “Hey fresh meat!” He screamed as used his gun to shot into the air “Come after me!” The infected just stood there motionless till they finally started to run/jog towards him. “Great” He phrased as he started to run/jump like a bunny.

Health: Great
Condition: Ok...I think?
Where is he: Running down the street with zombies after him

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
(Sorry Everybody it took me forever to respond back DX was a long two weeks BUT i'm back)

Shy Gekko

6,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

Silver

Where: some suburban town, the roof of the only house left standing
Health: rested, fed, stable(?) state of mind, no wounds/illness
Condition: reluctant to work, escaping reality by contemplating the aesthetic properties of the local avian fauna

"My mother, she killed me,
My father, he ate me,
My sister Marlene,
Gathered all my bones,
Tied them in a silken scarf,
Laid them beneath the juniper tree,
Tweet, tweet, what a beautiful bird am I."

"All the birds flying around, you really are beautiful. I wonder how you can shine so brightly in this land of dismay. Do you fly away at the first sight of death? Is that why your song is so beautiful? Small birds, songbirds, doves, and pigeons, how do you live in this graveyard, where can you safely sleep tonight? You must get going; the sun is about to fall, and the clouds threaten rainfall. Your singing does not fit this world, and it is easily shrouded by the growls and gnarls around me. Fly safely my friends, I have work to do now."

A small girl was lying on the roof of a building. The girl was small, but she already was in her late teens. The girl, rising from her bed, looked around and noticed that many beasts were surrounding the house. This place, considering the human concentration, height and sturdiness of this building, was deemed to be safe enough to rest by her. Now, at its breaking point, the undead are about to break through. The accumulated hours that she was sleeping through were enough for the zombies to pile up and reach the roof. "It will be another long night, I guess." She told herself this but only meant it as a joke. Her body was trained to maintain her stamina to fight for twice the time she rests. For example, a person can be conscious for 16 hours by just resting 8. This is no different to her except for two things: 1. she can not only stay conscious but keep fighting for that time and 2. she can rest up to 30 hours to maintain this effect.

By this time, she had already rested for some time, 16 hours if the time is counted by the sun's position. She had some reserves of food she just finished, so energy consumption won't be a problem. The only thing she will need after this is to find more food. She began to put on her defensive gear, heavy clothing with metal coating in some areas. This thing can hold against bites in some areas like shoulders and feet but is really dangerous if grabbed by a zombie. Her metal tipped boots are starting to fit tight, and foot binding can hinder mobility. She might have to find a replacement or at least someone who can mend them. Her utility belt was empty, no hand grenades, no corrosive gases, just some empty magazines and her two pistols. Neither had bullets so she just stored them on her bag. The last thing she brought out was her blade; a two feet long machete. Just like her instructor told her, "guns run out of bullets, but blades can go forever", she has used her blade to survive the last 2 years. She was sharpening the blade last morning before she fell asleep and now was ready for some action.

"Well, I guess it's time to began" she said. She ran towards the end of the roof and jumped into the crowd of rotting beasts.

Hellraiser

Becky

User Image
Figures, she would be running low on cigarettes. She sighed softly before lifting the cigarette to light it, the small fire nearly burning her finger tips. Flicking it down with a scowl, she placed the cigarette in her mouth, letting the nicotine hit her tongue with a small smile.
She wondered if she smoked before all of this, wondered if her family disapproved, wondered if she even had a family to disapprove. She quickly shoved that train of thought into the back of her mind, filing it away for another time. Preferably never. Sometimes she thinks it's better she doesn't know anything about them, it makes it easier for her to accept what's going on. Corpses litter the streets, cars, buildings. She hasn't seen a single human being since...him. She shook her head with a tsk, definitely not entering that mindset. She couldn't fight anything with that on her mind. However, she noticed the fresh graffiti on various buildings. Beware of the living, Fear humans, Stay out of territory. The usual s**t she saw as of late. Yet, not a single person crossed her path for the past week or so -well living that is-she wonders if she's lucky or not. She grips her pipe tighter at the idea. Better to be prepared than dead...right?
The small critter in her pocket shifts about lazily, she sticks her hand in there and softly scritches his back. Glad to have some sort of companion, even if it has fleas and eats some of the food she manages to find about. Which is getting harder and harder as she travels on. Sadly, she can never stay in places for too long, due to the whole undead crawling about and the humans who are all too worried about their precious territory. She can't blame them though, she'd probably shoot arrows at any stranger trying to get too close especially one in the state she was in. She sighed and checked her arm, the bandage was pretty filthy by this point and she wasn't too into the idea of an infection. She pulled the cigarette from her mouth and let the smoke pour from her lips. Yeah, she was going to need some cigarettes too soon. Ignoring the soreness in her legs she walked a little further, careful not to step on anything and keeping her eyes peeled for any kind of zombie when she heard a gunshot. She groaned as she looked about for a building with fire escape. Quickly, she zipped her pocket to keep Chester from falling out and stuck the crowbar in her belt loop as she heaved herself up one of ladders.
Aaand of course it would clank and fall quickly to the ground(why didn't these people ever lock these things? why?) Muttering a few curses under her breath, she stilled at the sound of the tell tale gurgles and grunts. Snatching the pipe from her loops she patted Chesters pocket. "Don't worry, bud." She whispered to him. She ran at the pair of flesh eaters that were shuffling quickly towards her. She swung the pipe directly into the taller ones head, letting him fall to the ground before slamming the other end of the bar into the eye of the other. Ripping it out she rubbed the pipe against her legs, grimacing at the smell but thankful for the fact it could mask her scent for enough time for her to look for an escape. Cursing whoever it was that set off a gun she went back to the fire escape, locking the ladder and getting ready to climb back up when she heard a voice. A human voice to be exact. No, no, no, she shouldn't. She should just get to safety, feed Chester some of the can of veggies she found and call it a nice day. She looked down towards the ground at the half smoked cigarette she lost in the fight and sighed. She was running low anyways, maybe they might have some? And if she was really lucky, maybe some bandage they could sacrifice, the last thing she needed was the hole in her arm getting gross. Sighing she jumped back down, her companion making a small squeak of discomfort. "Yeah, I know." She mumbled to him as she began making her way towards the entrance of the alley.
Quietly and swiftly, she made her way, careful not to make too much noise as she gripped her crow bar. There were times where she wished for a crossbow, it was quick, silent and shot a mean arrow. She clenched her jaw, remembering the last time she saw one and remembering why she refused to carry one now.(Why did it jam? Why then?) There was already gunshots so another one wouldn't cause any more damage, really. Blowing air upwards, letting her bangs lift and then fall again she grabbed at her gun and stepped halfway out.
She raised her eyebrows at the kid running like a tall jackalope towards her direction as a small horde followed after him. Must've been the one to fire that gun. Tsking, she shot at the one that seemed closest to him, luckily despite it's near miss it still crumbled to the ground. However, it definitely did not slow down his undead friends as they seemed to be moving quicker.
"God damnit, kid." She mumbled.
This was definitely not going to be easy.

This is gospel for the fallen ones locked away in permanent s l u m b e r
Assembling their philosophies from pieces of broken memories
I don't know where I'm going but I don't think I'm coming h o m e
This is the road to ruin and we're starting at the end

Shy Gekko

6,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Silver

Where: inside some store
Health: not even breathing heavy
Condition: full defensive gear, mindlessly playing whack-a-mole

Silver, already fighting for some time, decided to move as she fought. There was a store nearby and she wanted to see if there was any foods stuff left. Maybe some dried meat or canned goods was what she was hoping for. Now she was inside the store and found what she was looking for; some jerky, some canned fruit, and many bottles of water. She got what she wanted and decided to keep looking. She kept looking for different items now, not just nonperishable food. After the end, many stores still operated upgraded with full armories. This is not true for most cities, but its still good to check.

Unfortunately, this town was destroyed soon after the end. Silver could tell this by three reasons. First, the state of the buildings showed neglect for some time, 15-20 years for sure. Secondly, the amount of people; compared to a newly infected town, there was a smaller concentration of people. With time, zombies tend to wander and disperse into the woods never to be seen again. And the last reason was the state of flora and fauna of this town. Newly ravaged towns have little to no animal wildlife and at most a primary succession of plants (some weeds and shrubs). This town was already overtaken by plants; she survived the past two weeks by eating and preserving a wild boar she hunted in the middle of the street. This level of wildlife needs at least a decade to develop. She knew this was one of the early towns to be destroyed but she still came here. Even if the chances of weapons were low, the chances of food were higher than other towns. And since she came here already for the food, she might as well check for weapons.... Nope, nothing.

Silver was now at a choosing point: to continue fighting inside or to fight outside. Fighting in here meant that she would only be attacked by the two sides of the corridor, since her sides were protected by the shopping lanes. This could help her conserve energy in the long run but she might end here for an indefinite amount of time. The second option is going outside, more in the open. Silver would not have the option of leaving soon, since she is slicing heads two at a time and zombies are swarming by the dozen. The downside is that she might not be able to hold herself back and pass out of exhaustion before finishing her fight. She was deciding her options when she heard a voice outside. Something about fresh meat. Is that person a butcher? She has heard about those kinds of people in a textbook and wondered how he could maintain a business here. "Maybe there are people here" she told herself. In fact rather than finding survivors, she was more interested in learning about the concepts she heard of during her training: buying, selling, shopping.

After hearing the scream, she decided to go outside. For this, she was going to ram through the mob at full strength. She covered her face with her reinforced gas mask, unrolled her sleeves down, and covered any patch of skin with armor. Going through the mob won't be that hard, since the crowd is thinning for going after that other person. "I wonder if zombies buy from the butcher too," she thought as she rammed through the exit.

Achievement/New items: collected food for 2 days (8 if its for her), and water for 6 days (30 if it's for her)

Lupine Trash

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Henry Flint~
--------------------

The clouds above were joining, and the wind was providing a nice breeze. The undead threat was high in this area of the city, this would prove to be the end to many survivors hoping for good scavenge. However one man had decided to be brave (more like stupid) enough to go in. His hopes were to find ammo for his ol' Lee Enfield. This man was Henry S. Flint. Henry had been scavenging the many different stores and raiding the many cars in the streets.
Henry was looking in the back of a crashed SUV. The SUV had some medical kits and 9mm ammo. However there was no ammo for his rifle. "I've been at this for hours. You think there would be some rifle rounds somewhere."
Henry sighed, and backed out of the SUV. "Well then. I best head home..." Henry proceeded down the street, but stopped short when he heard shuffling. "Great more bloody freaks." Henry ducked down behind a concrete barrier. Two infected men shuffled around the corner. Henry could easily take them, so he did. Henry drew his two P226's and quickly pressed them against the infected temples. "Howdy." He pulled the trigger blowing both of their brains out the back of their heads. "Cake wal-...." Henry stopped in his tracks, as one of his bullets had ricocheted and hit a car still with working alarm. The alarm blared through the entire block. "Sttttttuuuuppppppiiiddddd!" Hordes of infected began rounding the corners. The sight of these large hoards gave Henry more then enough reason to turn on his heels and begin sprinting.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image

M e c h a n i c T h e T e c h n i c i a n s t u d e n t

User Image

❤ぬねのは ぬねのは❤

╔══════════════╗

"What the Fu..."
People ran down open streets, Yukimuras hands cliched the wheel of her 2013 ford mustang. A fresh new car only a few weeks old. She had saved up for it after her last school check. The Boss 302 is equipped with a standard 5.0-liter, V8, 444-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. It got her heart racing. People where in a panic, what the hell was going on right now? It was her day off and a phone call was the thing that got her on the move. She didn't know who called but the person on the other line asked her to go to the hospital, Without a thought she made her way to the city's main hospital. The woman who called seemed to be in a panic as the phone quickly cut out after her words.
Everything had gone out after that phone call, the tv wouldn't pick up any channels and her cell phone seemed to be unable to get a bar. She thought today was going to be a good day, He was going to come home today. She had not seen him in almost a year. Deep into thought she day dreamed as she pulled up to the hospital. Cars where scatted everywhere. So she made her own parking spot in front of the main doors. A small backpack was riding next to her. It soon found its way around her left shoulder. Leaving the car she made her way to the front doors of the tall building. But the doors seemed to be bared up? What the hell was this? A hand touched the door to push open, Her body crashed to the floor, something was on top of her!! A elderly man screamed in her face as blood dripped down his neck, Something was attacking him. Her heart beat fast as quick thinking she pushed the man off of her. The elderly man screamed bloody as a chunk of skin was ripped from his wrinkled neck by a....a gray and dead looking female, her left eye hand from her face as yellow teeth sunk into the man. Yukimuras eyes grew wide as a combat boot of hers kicked the glass that was under the locked doors. Her arms moved fast to the broken glass as she heard the blood soaked female moan. She crawled under the door as she heard the crunching of bones. Body shaking she placed a piece of pressed wood in front of the hole she crawled.
What was going on here?!

╚══════════════╝

Y u k i m u r a A s k u r a

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image

♦ As they approached his presence the undead that filled the streets. He questioned himself while he was running. Why was he so interested in these undead things? He grinned widely as he scratched his head “Maybe it’s because I’m crazy” Laughing as hard as he could. Without realizing what looked like a child’s bicycle laying in the middle of the street for unknown reasons. He tripped over the random object hitting his face straight onto the ground. “OWWWW” He groaned while placing his left hand over his face. “CRAP! WHY WAS THAT THERE?” Suddenly hearing that of footsteps approaching him, he glanced upward to see a zombie who seemed like it could have a/was a model. Without even considering the pale skin with blood splattered all over the girl. He blushed “Wow you were probably a babe before becoming an ugly zombie” He laughed a little bit with his joke. “Let’s go out…” Without finishing his sentence the undead leaped at the young male. “WAIT IT’S NOT THE SECOND DATE!” Using his right foot and his left foot pushing the girl away from him. Getting up quickly as pointed his gun at her head “It wouldn’t have worked out anyway” He then clicked the gun hoping that it would shoot the dead zombie girl in the head. But with his luck, the gun ran out of bullets. (Staring off into space for a quick moment) He thought to himself that he probably was the most dimwitted guy out there.
♦ Placing the gun back into his side pocket he began to run/jog yet again. He quickly glanced around his area hoping to find some sort of weapon. But suddenly a gunshot was set off. Hitting the zombie (who use to be a model) in the head. You could tell that he was surprised knowing that only a human that was alive could do that. He glanced around quickly taking notice to a girl. He couldn’t really see what she looked like knowing that she was a bit away. Yelling out as he said a specific word “YOUR ALIVE ARN’T YOU!” But before you could notice there was yet another person running. He couldn’t tell if he was alive or not. But no zombie could run that fast. So he expected it to be another person alive. “ANOTHER HUMAN WHO’S ALIVE!” He waved his hands crazy as he was trying to signal the both of them. “SOS HELP! “ S.O.S was the letters he was trying to form with his hands. Till suddenly an alarm was heard seeming like someone set it off. He knew then that people who were still alive was around him. For that quick moment he looked away into the distance. Yet again he tumbled (he fell) onto the ground. Rolling around till a random car stopped his impact. “Gahh” Trying to get up as quick as he can, but it seemed like he hurt his foot. Making it the main reason he fell back onto the ground once again....

Health: 60%
Condition: Hurt his leg can’t get up!
Where is he: on the ground next to the car

Hellraiser

Becky

User Image
Becky groaned loudly as she charged forward, weaving and ducking as many cars and garbage that lined the street. This white haired boy seemed to be completely clueless on one of the main rules of the zombie apocalypse. Stay as quiet as possible. Considering that the undead weren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed, they did rely on their senses more than anything else. She was well aware that the more noise you made, the more zombies tended to come.
He didn't seem too far away but it was like every corner seemed to be pouring more and more of the undead out. She felt Chester shuffle inside her pocket with annoyance as she moved quicker, her arms swinging her crowbar at any zombie that got a little too close for comfort. The bar slamming against skulls and necks as she shoved them back. Suddenly as she had gotten closer to him she saw out of the corner of her eye another being running except they didn't look anything like the undead. Odd. Usually there wasn't a lot of people in towns like these, feeling as if there was nothing left and it was too risky to take camp in such an overrun town. Not that she blamed them, she usually avoided these places for long, they were too dangerous and it wasn't the zombies she was always worried about. Sighing as she remembered how she just wanted to quickly move through this town, get in and out of a few stores and maybe find a small house to camp in for the night but yet here she was trying to save some strangers life. As if that never got her into any sort of trouble. She pulled her gun out quickly and shot at a few of the zombies that seemed to be gaining a little bit more speed as they charged after the stranger on the other side, sadly she only managed to hit one in the neck and another in it's leg causing it to crumble for a moment before edging on as if losing a leg is nothing compared to losing a meal. Cursing she went to reload but then of course as if right on cue, a car alarm seemed to have gone off. Cursing loudly she moved quicker, jumping up on a car that seemed to be dead to get a little more leverage on the crowd of flesh eaters that were starting to corner them.
Hearing the boy cry out, she turned to where he seemed to be a few feet away gripping at a leg he seemed to have injured. Frustration had clouded her judgement as she jumped down, not paying too much attention to the zombie that trailed behind her, his hands too close to her hood. She went to reach out towards the boy when she felt a hand grip her shoulder, it's fingers clumsy but rough as she smelled the sure tell stench of the dead. She was well aware of the bruise that was going to leave and cringed. Hissing she elbowed it as hard as she could and even if it didn't have the effect of making him double over in pain at least it got him a foot back as she was able to duck and turn before lodging her crowbar through the bottom of it's jaw directly through the skull. She yanked it out and watched as the figure crumbled to the ground. Turning back to where the boy was still trying to stand she tucked the crowbar away quickly before gripping at her gun and shooting at an undead to her side, sadly she missed his head but managed to get her shoulder. Mumbling a few curses she refired hitting the tip of it's skull and watching it stagger before falling to the ground. "Good enough." She mumbled before going back to the boy. She held out her hand for him to grip, her eyebrow raised waiting for him to take it. She didn't exactly have all day and judging by the way the crowd of undead moved neither did they.
This is gospel for the fallen ones locked away in permanent s l u m b e r
Assembling their philosophies from pieces of broken memories
I don't know where I'm going but I don't think I'm coming h o m e
This is the road to ruin and we're starting at the end
User Image

Mark Anderson
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Mark lowered the binoculars hed been looking through at the town. A large amount of commotion had started and he'd heard the gunshots and stared at the city and sighed. There was at least three living down there.
'Three lives versus hundreds of undead....not good odds...' He thought to himself as he stared at it. He knew there was a cabins a few miles back, hed stayed at one. And the sun wasn't looking good for time. He'd planned to stay there again that night before sacking the town, but he'd wanted to observe it first. Seemed that was a good idea.

He turned and grabbed the rifle and got it ready for him to fire, but he really didn't want to. Bullets were getting harder and harder to come by. He pulled the knife out and moved closer. He weaved through the front of the undead, heading straight for the two, where the white haired one had fallen. He'd appeared injured. He stabbed his blade through a skull as the arms reached for him.

" Don't suppose any of you had an escape plan for this situation, did'ja?" He asked as he moved close enough to hear them. This was getting ugly. He needed to get them all out of there. Sooner rather than later. But it seemed like the white haired guy had hurt his leg. He moved over.
"I can help him out a bit easier, if you want to clear the way. I think I spotted at least one other running around too" he told the girl.
"If you don't mind the help that is." he said, turning back to the guy.
"Theres cabins a few miles from town. Sturdy enough and if we move, can get there before it gets too dark and hide out.Wait for them to move on." he spoke to the two of them, before nodding at the undead.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas