Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Regular

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ω The Cycle Ω

User Image

"There is a mysterious cycle in human events. To some generations much is given. Of other generations much is expected. This generation of Humans have a rendezvous with destiny."- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

A roleplay following the story of three Megacities all vying for power from one another, all just trying to survive in the mean streets they created. To avoid the wastelands that are the rest of the world. The future is now in an Action/Fantasy/Sci-Fi hybrid that will cast the worlds of Fyrite, Roma and Chu-ko-nu as new locales to explore. Are you brave enough to be a law enforcer? Or will you give into the sweet temptation of being a feared gang member? The choice is yours and being human may not have to be the only option in this world.

Distinct Regular

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ω Terms and Conditions Ω

• I own the RP so it is run under my rules and what I say is final.
Any questions or queries should be PM'd to me,Sugarcanegalorerawr, or DangerousDarkShadowAlaice unless specified by myself.

• Please be semi literate to literate. Generally, this means posting at least a paragraph including the correct use of punctuation and grammar. (If you need help with this please ask either myself or one of the mods in this forum)

• Do not advertise your own Rp's/guilds here. We don't want them ok?

• No spamming, it's really annoying and childish.

• Please refrain from creating OOC posts in the main forum. I've made a specific forum for it, so please try to keep it to a minimum in the main forum.

• Don't leave people out, no one likes to be excluded.

• Swearing is ok as long as you use it occasionally. If a post contains swearing every other word, I will ask you to change it.

• Trolls. I'm sorry we don’t have any bridges here for you to hide under or any goats to eat so find somewhere else to set up camp. Anyone found trolling will be reported to the Admin as stated by the ToS.

• The gaia ToS states that we need to keep it to a PG-13 Level. Therefore, time skips are necessary and cybering is banned.

• No god modding. You are still a human under all that tech.

• Remember. You can't use attacking posts to insta-kill anyone. They have the right to counter your attacks.
This also applies for people who are not online when you have posted. Their character is locked and thus you have to wait until they return before you can continue.

• Try to post regularly. If you have irl commitments I appreciate that but I would like you to let everyone know so we can work around your absence. This should be posted in the OOC forum so everyone can find it.

Distinct Regular

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ω The History of Fyrite Ω

User Image

Fyrite was the first. The mega-city that started it all. In the year 2055, Americans decided we should live in a certain section of America. The giant patch of land stretching from New York state and ending in the deserts of Nevada. It was meant to save money and stop America's carbon footprint. What it did was damn us all to hell. Fyrite was a finite space while the amount of humans trying to get in seemed...infinite. Riots occurred as some family members were let into the cities, the other family members ending up...not so fortunate.

Fyrite is the only mega-city and really hospitable place in both the North and South American continents. It appears beautiful on the outside, but with its exceeded population and human smuggling businesses, gangs have taken a hold on Fyrite with the Fyrite Police Department not being able to do much about it. The city remains both technologically advanced and gorgeous at a glimpse holding Us tower, the tallest building in existence, a place to live for the well payed and dangerous and a symbol of hope for any outsider coming into the city

Upon further inspection: Fyrite is not exactly a safe haven, some inhabitants think it may have been safer in the Dead Zone

Distinct Regular

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ω The History of Roma Ω

User Image
Roma is the last of the three mega-cities to be created and undoubtedly the smallest. Taking up the area of most of western Europe it is the cleanest and nicest of all the cities. Roma was created to follow along the ideas of Fyrite and Chu-ko-nu and take away all the issues of criminal violence, with it having one of the strongest domestic police forces the world has ever heard of.

Roma follows along the same guidelines of the Roman Empire, with even it's name being Latin for Rome and yet all the old monuments are made anew. As most of Western Europe is filled with water, that was found unnecessary and most waterways were plugged and covered with any metallic gleaming substance to make Roma all the more..."Shiny". The only waterways left were the ones meant for appearance. Roma is the leader in aerial transport. A sort of safe haven for people wanting to avoid the dictatorship of Chu-Ko-Nu and the underground violence of Fyrite, people would escape to Roma.

Roma's greatest fear is the threat of war hanging over their heads that everyone knows is inevitable. They may have Fyrite on their side but will that be enough to stop the juggernaut that is Chu-Ko-Nu?

Distinct Regular

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ω The History of Chu-Ko-Nu Ω

User Image
Chu-Ko-Nu (Pronounced chew-ko-new) Is the second Mega-city to ever be created and the biggest by far. It is the most feared and the most industrial, creating huge clouds of smog for so many years that the sun never reaches the streets of the city instead leaving the city in never ending gray gloom. It is not meant to look presentable but instead be a symbol of power and destruction. It spans all of the Asia continent as well as taking some of Eurasia along with it.

Chu-ko-nu's very name comes from an ancient repeating crossbow known for its accuracy and deadly efficiency, and though it may not have been an attractive tool of destruction, it was certainly one of the best. Chu-ko-nu has no care for the citizens that reside within, as long as they work in the factories. This gives birth to a hyper lethal rogue Police task force named S.C.Y.T.H.E which stands for: Standard Crucial Youth Training Hyper Exceleration. These men and women were taken from their parents at a young age and put into a foster home where experiments were done on them making them grow faster and genetically evolve into super-humans that patrol the streets with no memory of their pasts only to keep the justice and keep out intruders (Intruders being used loosely, anyone who gets in the way of Chu-ko-nu is considered an "intruder" ) .

To combat this, the main gangs in Chu-Ko-Nu have joined into a specialized group of their own called the Deadly Dragons, allowing them the use of breathing fire as well as a much higher pain tolerance.

Chu-Ko-Nu is not a place to be taken lightly. It runs on a dictator ship and is feared by both of the mega cities, it is known to be extremely hostile. When war comes (and it will come) what side will you be on?

Distinct Regular

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ω The Dead Zone Ω

User Image

We refuse to acknowledge the hell we left behind. These Dead Zones are a reminder of what life was like for us once. Before we decided to all cluster together in these small little areas with our gates and high walls keeping our past out. The Dead Zones are all over the globe, controlling more land than we live on. The buildings there have crumbled from decay and from lack of upkeep. The lands we walked on, have lost their green and remain a sad broken brown.

But no. These hellholes aren't uninhabited. Some how life manages to remain in these areas, little villages and tribes not able to access the mega-cities either due to time restraints, lack of money or power, or just bad luck. The people in the Dead Zone have to live in a nomadic lifestyle, travelling from one spot to another never too close to any of the mega cities' walls as for the risk of being gunned down by an automated turret. Somehow on occasion an outsider (referred to as "Zoners" ) is smuggled inside to live in one of the cities as the rest of the family presumably dies.

As the war approaches the Zoners remain unspoken for. Whichever Mega-city finds the capability to give them a home first will surely gain the support of millions of people both human and not that will fight for them.

The choice is yours

Distinct Regular

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ω The Gangs and The Hunters Ω

The Freelancers: A rose by any other name, the Freelancers are a group of assassins, hackers, skilled tacticians and basically anyone with any skill of espionage. They aren't exactly a gang as they have no wish to hurt anyone, nor do they wish to help. For most it is just another job. For others it was their only way out. (Allows Any Species)

1 Jack
2 Alex Blacknight
3 Aoki Mai Hikaru “Circuit”
4 Kellan White

The High End: Truly a force to be reckoned with, The High End is a class of elves that have been around before humans and heralded the creation of the mega cities for their own wicked schemes. Most of the Government that remains consists of these elves, though they have no problem getting their hands dirty in drugs, smuggling, prostitution and violence. They are an undeniably strong race and it is near impossible to take a single High End elf down. (High Elves only)

3 Zaphira

The Deadly Dragons: A gang meant to combat S.C.Y.T.H.E for control of Chu-ko-Nu and exclusive to that mega-city. They underwent technological upgrades for their saliva to be ignited once it hit the oxygen in open air and activated as well as durability upgrades. They aren't known for being good guys but in the world of Chu-ko-nu even a gang can sit in an area of gray (Any species, exclusive to Chu-ko-nu)

Satan's Children: A gang exclusively from hell. These demons came from the pits of hell to wreak havoc on the sinners that live within the three megacities and hunt any Zoners that may be around. Not all demons are bad and are simply flung into that sort of life style. Demons take on the appearance of humans except for the wings, fangs and claws that can sprout at any moment. Demons aren't a force to be reckoned with either, Especially in large numbers. Satan's Children crimes specialize in the seven deadly sins(Demons only)

1 Lucifer
2 Alastor

The Holy Order of the Machine Spirit: A ruthless cult of fanatics who will stop at nothing to bring the "Word" to the dark city streets. They believe in a Machine God to solve all of their problems and make many human sacrifices of children to satisfy their god. Some would call them nothing more then assassins for hire but they prefer the term "fiercely passionate missionaries". But their 'sermons' come at a very high price, meaning only those who pay top dollar can hope to have their foes 'enlightened' in the way of the Machine Spirit. If you survive their rite of passage and the heavy genetic and cybernetic augmentations and become a Void Walker than you are something to be feared and expect a lot of combat with Freelancers (Any race, cyberly enhanced only)
1 Domino Calas Ovidius
2 Kramer
3 Irmahli "Spider" Lopez
4 Siethro Fenton “The Eye”

Police Departments: The Fyrite Police Department and Roma Police Department are both known to be pretty good at what they do: keeping the peace. Fyrite may have more trouble than Roma but it also has more undercover agents in other gangs for the long term while Roma does more swift cop work. Occasionally you have a crooked cop or two but those are usually rooted out quickly enough. As long as the Police never get to a level of S.C.Y.T.H.E things should be fine.(Allows any species, Fyrite and Roma only)

1 Jakobi Chanel Archer (Chief of Roma Police Department-RPD-)

S.C.Y.T.H.E: The peak of human engineering, these troops are something to be feared. They move faster than us, think faster than us, react faster than us, they are better than us. They control Chu-Ko-Nu to keep things in line but there is always a possibility that some of them are hiding out in Fyrite or Roma waiting to strike. S.C.Y.T.H.E soldiers can stand toe to toe with any supernatural being from demon to High End elf and walk away from it. If there is one thing to fear it is the S.C.Y.T.H.E.(Human only, Chu-Ko-Nu mostly)

1 The Project
2 Rei Sato

Sub-groups There are three sub groups not mentioned in the previous categories and that is because they are allowed in most gangs and organizations as well as having the ability to not partake in any gang and be a normal citizen, or try to be. Those three Sub groups are the Morphers, Fallen Angels and Zoners
Morphers are humans who suffer from a genetic mutation that allow them to turn into just about any animal but at a cost. Each time they turn into an animal, there is a risk that they will die on return or remain hideously disfigured from the transformation.
Fallen Angels are a variation of the demons that are in Satan's Children. Redemption is certainly an option for them as they have the ability to be good and maybe become angels once more.
Zoners are the outcasts. The outsiders that lived in the Dead Zone for most of their lives and found some way inside the cities, they are welcome to most gangs for their combat skills and survival skills as well as the fact that Zoners and Morphers are often a common mix. Zoners can spend their whole lives in the Dead Zone unless anything changes if preferred
(There is no amount for Any of the three Sub-groups)

Distinct Regular

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ω Character Skeletons Ω

[imgright](Your image here)[/imgright][u][color=(Your colour here)][size=16] First Middle Last[/color][/size][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][/u]

[align=left][color=(your colour here)][size=11]
[u][i] Ω The Basics Ω [/i][/u]
[b]Age:[/b] (How old you are)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male, female?)
[b]Sexuality:[/b] (Straight, Bi etc)
[b]Species:[/b](Fallen Angel, Human, Morpher, Elf, Demon, Zoner)
[u][i] Ω Getting Personal Ω [/i][/u]
[b]Personality:[/b] (Brief description of your personality)
[b]History:[/b] (Brief mention of your past, anything you think that would make your character personal to you. Make it as detailed as you want)
[b]Gang/Police Affiliation:[/b]

[u][i] Ω My Poisons Ω [/i][/u]
[b]Weapon/Armour:[/b]
[b]City:[/b] (Fyrite, Roma, Dead Zone, Chu-Ko-nu)
[b]Genetic upgrades, modifications, future technology upgrades:[/b](Any futuristic feature you can think of you would like to add to your character will probably be allowed)
[/color][/align][/size]

When the profile is done please send it to me titled "The cycle" Thank you all so much, I shall be making an OOC page and Profile page shortly

Distinct Regular

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Hilarious Smoker

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Voter 100
User Image
ωahnsinn ☣

Disease, insanity, and death are all the same person, and its me!

Companion: My "pets"
Thoughts:"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy"!

The smog surrounded the large city as a hooded figure walked slowly threw the streets. His toxic green eyes locked upon one of the larger tower as he began putting bullets in a cartridge fit for a long range sniper. in sinister voice with hints of laughter he counted. "1......2......3.....4" counting all the way till 12 his face covered in a demonic gas mask, he suddenly stops for a moment and turned to a women cowering over he child at the site of the hooded man. Wahnsinn turn and kneel down before the women and took his mask off. There shown a young man handsome and strong. He asked the women in a calm voice," Are you okay?" The women nodded Yes and smiled at him. Wahnsinn smiled back and without warning turned into his true form scaring the young women half to death as he ripped apart her face with his claws with a single swoop. The poison that rubbed against the dead womens face began to dip down upon her child as rats and maggots rush to feast upon the little girl as she screams in terror. Wahnsinn smiles in delint and said laughing" bon appétit my little friends ,a larger meal is on its way." He walks away still hearing the screams.

Wahnsinn walks closer to the tower as he beings making a plan of escaping his next act. he took a deep breath and smelled the horrible smog and said in a smile "Ah what lovely air we have in this beautiful city!" Spinning in joy he then hits a brick wall smashing his face in on accented .Collapsing suddenly by the force. He laughed on the ground as he popped his nose back into place. "Woopsie!" he says jumping up as he looks at his watch. " Oh s**t I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date. No time to say hello, goodbye, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!" He says running for the large tower with all his speed. He moved faster then a speeding bullet as he began to climb the tower.

At the top he looked out at the world of Chu-ko-nu. Busy factory's in motion as billions of people scurry the over crowded streets filled with trash and rats. He smiled as it was is kingdom of anarchy, his palace for blood. he pulled his bag off and reveled his rifle locking in the cartridge. he aimed with his robotic hand holding it steady as he began humming. it was calm threw out the city until a large ring come from the clock tower as it began ringing for midnight. Wahnsinn first shot was sent from his rifle at the first ring sending its poisonous bullet into a crowd of people.Ring again from the clock tower and another shot come from his rifle this one into another crowd of people. Screams were coming left and right as the rats and maggots began feasting upon the living. Even some human joined in on the meals as more shots come from his rifle until he was all out at the twelfth stroke of midnight . He sat down as he heard and watched his masterpiece become a reality. Hes laughter was loud and proud as he said " How many kills will i get this round!". The twisted demon was pleased as he turned the section of the city into a mad house.

User Image

Original Giver

8,050 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Timid 100
➸➸Philippa Jane Stone➸➸

Scientist of S.C.Y.T.H.E
From Cho-ku-nu

➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸

User Image

➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸

Philippa soared through the night Cho-ku-nu sky in search of runaways or children. As she flew through the sky she thought about random things here and there. This part of Cho-ku-nu was crawling with midnight creatures, human refugees, old abandoned factory buildings, and no sign of color. It was dark and black in Cho-ku-nu. But as everyone said, and used to say, it is the most powerful and deadliest mega-city. The S.C.Y.T.H.E collects children in Cho-ku-nu and bring them back to the base to be fostered then experimented. She knows she's been working this for most of her life now, well from what she can remember.

Philippa flew down into a dark alley, usually there would be people in the alleys trying to stay away from the Cho-ku-nu, or the thieves. The ones who are wealthy or wealthy enough, live in the other side of the city, far away from the old and abandoned Factories. The leaders of this city have decided that this side of Cho-ku-nu would be destroyed to create better factories and more housing for the rich. Which is why the S.C.Y.T.H.E are on full blast looking for children and dragons to demolish. She walked down the alley, her armor blending in with the dark surrounding. Inside her suit there was a voice talking to her and showing her images of her location. "Is there any sign of heat around the area?" She asks the voice. Suddenly an image of the area along with a radar pops up. Each time the radar passes around a certain area, there is a red dot appearing. Philippa sees at least 27 people around this area. "Give the suit the directions of each heat." she commands the voice, "Yes ma'am." The voice replies back. The voice is a computer that operates according to it's programmer. The directions are sent to the suit and brought into her mind. "Alright, prepare for launch and battle." she tells the suit and launches into the sky.

The suit starts to change into a smooth metal, not a thick as the metal on the last firm of armor, this armor is battle ready and less dense as not to slow her down. In a couple of seconds Philippa comes to the place where most heat is recognized. She lands on a building and peers down at the scene below her.

She sees the deadly dragon gang, "Is there any human source, or child?" she whispers to the voice. "No." She leaves from the sight quickly and flies elsewhere. She knows better than to attack an entire deadly dragon gang alone.
She flies over to the other part of the city the place in between the rich area and the dead area. She finds 3 children running around with food and bags in there hands, running back into the dead side of town. 'Thieves'. She thinks to herself. How unfortunate that these children are thieves. She flies down quietly. She detaches her armor not hearing the rejections of her suit. The suit goes back to the core of her back.

Philippa is now 'defenseless' to the people who sees her at least. She runs over to the children. The children at first were scared of her but then they noticed she was just a girl. They ran around her, accept one that can up close to her. It was a young boy who seemed to like her. He was going to touch her when Philippa grabbed his arm and twisted it, then hit his legs so that he would go to the ground. Her armor flew back on, as the other children started to beat at her. "Electricity on." she told the voice. She powered a temporary paralyzing 20 bolts onto the first kid then the second then the third and then the forth. When all four fell to the ground, she took out four mechanical chips and placed it on the children. The children slowly started to disappear. They were being sent to the lab. She looked at all the stuff scattered around the floor and picked tried to pick them up. Out of nowhere Philippa senses something about to hit her. Philippa grabs the object, it was rail, breaks it and throws it at the source. It was another kid. The kid comes falling down, but he's not knocked out yet. Philippa takes out her quiver which is attached to the back of her armor along with an arrow and shoots it at the child. The arrow spreads open into a sack and catches the kid. The kid starts to rummage around inside trying to get out. Philippa quickly touches the sack and electrifies the child. Put a chip on him then send him away. "Philippa 10 deadly dragons are on the way." The voice tells her. Philippa quickly grabs the stolen things and flies off. She flies all the way into the wealthy side of the city to return these goods and then she will get ready for another patrol.

Philippa decided that she would patrol the wealthy side of Cho-ku-nu since there were plenty of S.C.Y.T.H.E on the otherside. "Are there any sign of death around the area?" she asked the voice. "Yes, there is a large quantity of deaths in the southern part of Cho-ku-nu caused by a supernatural being. A demon Philippa. Would you like to engage?" Philippa decided she would walk instead of fly, no ordinary human, or supernatural being can easily defeat her. "Not yet Voice, but maybe when I see the damage." she tells Voice. "I will keep the engage on for you ma'am." Voice tells her.

Philippa reaches the death zone in no time using her suit to discover how these people died. She stayed clear of those bodies knowing the person who did this is death hungry. She climbed a tall building, and looked around silently. The only supernatural being that could do this is a demon, and not just a demon, a Child of Satan. The child would have been done playing games by now and would surely move to the next. Philippa continued to investigate but moved forward.

Thoughts: [in text]
Wearing: Her armor
Feelings: curious

➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸

Shirtless Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Millionaire 200
color=indigo]
"I might of Fallen,

<<<< Skylark Bleu >>>>
Roma Police Force
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bleu walked around his great city Roma. He loved the beauty of it's tall buildings and cleanness of the air. It was a lot more easier to breath in Roma then in Chu-Ko- Nu where his friend Kitty lived.She was a really nice girl, a bit shy, but nice for being a demon. Why she chose to live in Chu-Kno Nu he'll never know, but then again he didn't know why he had chosen to live in Roma, but between the three cities this was his favorite and seem the nicest to him, and with being in the Police Force he had to make sure the Roma was safe for every one. He wouldn't want this young city to fail and become like the Dead Zone. Bleu wouldn't wish for any city to become like the Dead Zone.Actually Bleu would rather be in the Dead Zone then in Chu-Kno-Nu. The smog was irritating and the city wasn't as beautiful, even the Dead Zone still had some beauty of the remains of what was once there, abandoned by other to get into the more "better" civilization.
Bleu couldn't figure out what was wrong with he civilization before the three cites came. He guessed the only thing wrong with it was that man kind wanted to evolve and the old world was holding them back from it.
Bleu made his rounds around the city. There wasn't much crime today, but one must never be too careful. Bleu was thinking about going around twice, but decided against it and went to the station to file reports.There usually wasn't much reports to file, because everyone in the force worked hard and got work done. The people were pretty nice, but there wasn't many working for the greater good.
Bleu chose to work with the Police force to keep trouble from Roma and to help out the community. His past might of also had part to play in it too, but Bleu never like to think of that, he was never one for violence and as an angel, or at least a fallen angel it hurt him to see man hurt each other and do merciless things.
What got Bleu the most is that most people sat there and did nothing. It was people like that , that would ruin a perfectly good and beautiful city or hurt someone so innocent.
Bleu had to remember that he once was not as kind as he used to be. He used to hurt people and kill innocent people just for the fun of it and to watch them suffer.
Bleu leaned back in his chair. He was glad he was no longer like it. Merciless.But at times he did miss it. When you were merciless, you didn't feel much, and to some people not feeling is better then feeling at all.Sometimes Blue wished he couldn't feel, so that he wouldn't miss his love Bunny. The one who helped him through his trouble and set him on the track to greater good. She was a demon, but a good kind and loved everyone no matter what the race was or how old or mean they were.
She just a nice person, on the outside and the inside

but that doesn't mean I'm bad"

Dedicated Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
S.C.Y.T.H.E. Operative, Rei Sato
Mission: Search and Destroy

Sitting in a chair waiting for whatever upgrades or modifications the scientists wanted to implement was the only time Rei could rest. She was told that they were implementing a new power source for the suit, a fusion cell, that would allow her to stay out in field longer before requiring a new cell. "We are also adding a small compartment to both of your forearm plates to house two extra cells for emergency use. Under normal conditions these new cells should power Ouroboros for at least four months as opposed to the two month cycle of the old ones," to them, everything she does is normal but in the eyes of everybody else, what she does is extreme. "We have already calibrated the suit for them so you do not need to worry about it." After all the necessary adjustments have been made, she was given a new mission before being dismissed. Relieved that she was able to stretch her legs after being in a chair for several hours, she ran through her routine training regimen to ensure that everything was functioning properly.

After having Ouroboros access the S.C.Y.T.H.E. private servers, she pulled up the mission file that was assigned to her. It had details of a demon being spotted in the city along with its location. Rei is now tasked to find this demon and eliminate it before it can cause even more damage. It did not take her long to arrive at the designated location but the demon was nowhere to be found. Using her suit, she was able to analyze the gas that was in the area and determined that it was some kind of poison that not only poisoned whoever breathes it but also summons a legion of rats and maggots to clean up the mess. A Child of Satan must of done this since there are no patterns to this attack. In order to affect this many people, it must of been executed from above....There. After spotting the most logical location, she began to climb a nearby tower until she reached the very top of it. No one was there but after observing the surrounding area carefully, she noticed that someone else was standing on top of another tower close by. "There you are. Time for you to face judgement."

Upgrades:
Fusion Cells - New power cells that allows for four months of activity under "normal conditions"
Cell Compartments - Two compartments, one on each forearm plate, designed to house fusions cells to be used when returning to base is no longer an option

Dark Saint XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces