Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Noob

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Delsin Waldron ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

Watching Artemis react like this was rather entertaining and refreshing. He had spent so long away from contact with basically anyone remotely human so to be finally having a heated conversation was a nice change of pace. Of course a more relaxed and friendly conversation would have been far better but at this point he had to admit he didn't care. Thinking a bit on what she has said so far he too started to wonder why exactly Daren allowed this relationship of theirs to manifest. There was little to no negotiations involved other then the fact Daren made him swear to never reveal this relationship to anyone who absolutely didn't need to know. Of course now this didn't apply as everyone in the Citadel would soon find out anyway, but he couldn't help but feel a little stupid for telling Artemis all of this. Reviewing his current track record and this conversation Delsin opted for remaining silent and only nodding in agreement a few times where it was warranted such as gaining the trust of the Citadel's residents would be quite a haste and so forth. Not expecting Artemis to suddenly stop and veer off course only to open the main gates of the citadel Delsin blinked twice in shock not even noticing the complex. Hesitating Delsin let out a sigh, figuring if he was going to gain the trust of these people he would first have to trust them and with that thought he walked inside the gate not bothering to look around. He would have more time for sight seeing, but right now they had business to attend to.

Outstretching his hand with his palm to the sky Delsin smiled slightly under his mask as he stood a little ahead of Artemis. "Lead the way, I'm sure you would like to be there when me and your father talk." Waiting patiently he felt the curious looks of passing residents and sighed in reliefs that none of them had noticed who he was yet. Staying there was going to be near impossible and he knew that, but for some reason he felt an obligation to fight that uphill battle. As Artemis took the lead Delsin followed closely trying his hardest not to keep a hand at his blades with the looks everyone was giving the pair. They shortly arrived to Daren's quarters and waited patiently outside for Dresden to finish his report. As this was going on Delsin took the time to close his eyes. He had been traveling hard for a long time now, and to finally be so close to being able to rest in a secure area was rather appealing to his body. He was currently fighting a losing battle with his body to remain active for the short while left before sleep would be achievable.
                  LadyCrimsonFire

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
[im sad gleft]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/chaosmage666/raven3.png[/imgleft]

Dresden walks out from talking to Daren about the situation and has to wait for the decision that is going to be made. He sees Artemis and the new guy and bows his head a bit. His mind is still wondering if his unit is alright and hoping everyone is alright. Dresden makes a quick b-line to his room to gather supplies that could be needed for the battle that is still going on. He can tell that time could be used against him from this waiting that could happen.

Meanwhile in the town.

Dresden looks up at the sun and the shadows real quick noticing that time is passing really quickly. Plus, sunset is now kicking in and this battle could be a night one. Both of people in his unit is resting up real quick in case something does happen. He also feels that his magic is slowly wearing down and hope he can use a bit more if needed. The clone technique is taking its toll on him and he does not know how much more he can use it for a distraction. His eyes are keeping on the demons that are waiting for him and the towns people that are possessed. While he is spying on the demons from the window and he can tell that they have a grin on their face from building up the attack that could happen just any minute now.

Dresden begins to talk to himself this time around,
"Where is everyone that he could use during this attack. I think Artemis got any word of this she would be here right away. This town is to much of a hot spot to leave, but man our lives are in danger. We all will have to fight no matter what to keep this town under control." He grabs the back of his neck with his right hand and slowly begins to rub it. His body slowly shivers knowing something could happen and the tension could be cut with a knife. The clouds begin to cover the sky over the town with thunder crackling. "Man just my luck the sound of thunder can hide any kind of noise," he slowly speaks to himself while keeping his eyes on the demon. Dresden knows there is no time to worry now because if something does happen like that things can go downhill.

Demonic Wife

17,050 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image Artemis nodded slowly seeing Delsin seemed unsure about entering the Citadel. Thinking nothing more of it Artemis walked into the Citadel, it was her home for most of her life and some days she still found herself marveling at the inside. "I can give you a mini tour after... but I may want to be there when you speak with Daren..., but he won't. Trust me not something you want to get in the middle of. Even more if you still want protection and a paycheck" she said as she took the lead, the hall they walked down lead to an elevator, Artemis carefully pulled Delsin by the arm inside and closed the gate pressing the button for the 2nd floor.

"Ya know.. if you want them to trust you they need a reason. The people here believe in second with proof you have changed. Maybe losing the mask or the weapons would be a good start. In this Citadel, safety for us is important and if we have problems we handle them in the training room.. without weapons". Soon enough she was standing at the door of Daren's office, clearly Dresden was reporting to her father on the mission he was returning from, Artemis caught bits of the report due to an enhanced hearing rune, something most Black hunters had as a permanent rune, she idly ran her hands over the runes and the scars of worn out runes, she glanced sideways at Delsin, who appeared to be falling asleep. After a few more minutes the door to Daren's office opens and Dresden steps out bowing his head at Artemis. Cracking a small smile she returns the bow before pushing the office door open once more still harsh the wood doors hinges creaked in protest to the violent force. She pulled Delsin inside and turned on her heels and stormed off, "If you need me find me in the training room Delsin and Daren we will be speaking later".

Artemis could feel the anger rolling off her as she stormed into the training room. Stirling and Dusk were long gone, the Black hunters were probably in the library or doing something important. She tossed her shoes off and picked up the throwing knives and started throwing them violently at the dummies. she started thinking outloud, "Wait.. Dresden didn't seem himself. I don't ever recall him bowing at me.." she stopped mid throw and tossed the knives down and ran back to her dads office and started yelling, "Tell me where he is damn it! I know he isn't safe I want a warlock and portal within the hour and you ARE sending me to help him!", Artemis watched a bewildered pass over her fathers features, clearly she interrupted something important. He sighed and gave the information she requested. Once more turning on her heels she stormed off to her room.
User Image Rhys thought about his first actual conversation with Artemis, not exactly how he would have liked that conversation to go. The run back home passed quicker then he would have really liked. He was still deep in thoughts as he slowed to a walk to his door. Swinging it open he pulled off his headphones and sighed, "Great now I am going to be freaking out weather or not she is going to show up.. s**t! What time is it?". Rhys looked at the clock on the wall and jumped into the shower his first client was going to be here within the hour. It was a fairly basic spell nothing he couldn't handle, but he was still needed to finish clearing his thoughts.

After a shower he pulled on a pair of dark wash jeans and a loose fitting black v neck and ran his hands through his long black hair letting it settle whatever way it pleased. Pushing any lingering thoughts of Artemis and the party away for the moment he set up the needs for the spell.

-time laps through the client-

Rhys slumped down on the couch nearest him and looked at his cell phone it was the afternoon and he hadn't missed much. He had one more clients for the day.. though he could feel it that they were going to be a no show. He looked around his house, his pet was around there somewhere, but Rhys made no effort to look for him. As if on cue to his thoughts his cell phone rang, he looked at the number it was unknown to him. Rhys debated on answering the call he waited to long it went to voicemail. Sighing he went to redial the number, but the person called beat him to it.

"Hello?" He asked into the phone. At first he thought the person had hung up. He listened to the voice on the other side and grinned. Looks like he was on the way to the Citadel... Fate had funny ways of working. "Thanks Daren, I'll be right over. Who am I going to be working with?",he asked, his heart nearly fell out of his chest when he got the answer and said his goodbyes and packed his bag for the trip. Even though Daren and Artemis Heartswords relationship was strained.. he still loved his only daughter and made every effort to make sure she was safe, he knew how she could be reckless.

Rhys was there for a meeting with the Amara the day Artemis had been allowed on the BloodBane taskforce, he could tell than she was different compared to the other Black Hunters. She had a lust that couldn't be filled, yet a heart pure. He stood with her father Daren a long time friend who watched disappointment as his daughter was marked with the rune of the task force. She was completely glowing with joy and excitement. The last time Rhys had seen Artemis was her mothers funeral, again she hadn't seen him there, the first time she had seen him was a few hours earlier at the park. He in a since had watched the young Black Hunter grow up. The first time he had seen the girl that he could recall was when her parents came to the Citadel, he was summoned and told them politely he didn't work with Black Hunters at the time, but would consider their offer. Artemis was in the training room, her parents were giving her a tour of the Citadel and poked their head in the room, she was so unaware of their presence, she had a hunters grace from a young age. Each time he saw her she had grown more and more into a fighter and less of a child. She was a young woman now and he wondered if anyone ever could tame the Sinister Amant and fill that empty hole she filed with lust for battle.

He soon was at the Citadel, sitting in the main hallway he had let his feet do the walking while he was lost in thought about Artemis. "Clearly this is going to be hard to be level headed through. I just need to take deep breathes and everything will be okay" he said outloud and heard a laugh behind him, he turned around wide eyed to face the source of the laughter.

Familiar Noob

User Image

Delsin was rather annoyed when Artemis basically threw him into Daren's office but considering her emotional state he figured she would calm down after she did some training or something. Sighing as the door closed Delsin turned to Daren chuckling after whistling sarcastically. "Your daughters quite the keeper there Daren! If she is this pissed off over our deal let's just hope she never finds out about what really got me exiled. You may have to fight her if she does." Laughing openly at Daren's quickly paling face he watched with amusement as Daren tried desperately to reign in his emotions. As Daren calmed down Delsin watched as he turned very serious once his composure was collected again, and Delsin knew that their conversation was not going to be a very pleasant one. Daren turned around and walked to his desk, sitting behind it while lacing his fingers and resting them in front of his mouth further adding to the tense atmosphere.

Daren closed his eye looking like he was about to regret what he was about to say, making Delsin subconsciously bring his hands behind his head in preparation for any possible treachery. It would not be required as Daren looked up to him with a sad expression on his face that in his opinion did not fit the man in the slightest. "Delsin... I'm sorry to say this but we cannot reveal to the people why we had you exiled. It's to soon, we need them first to see who you really are and prove the people you are not the traitor they make you out to be. I know you have given up everything for this but we have many pressing matters that threaten the very existence of our people..." Delsin's face went void of all emotion as he processed what he was just told. Everything he has been working for didn't even matter any more. This was supposed to be when he was allowed back into the order, to be one of the people, not still be treated as an outsider. Yet he understood. Most of the high ranking meme era of the Black Hunters knew of his demonic abilities and that he was trained by them specifically to fight other hunters. He couldn't blame Daren for being a little suspicious despite everything he has done. Taking a deep breath Delsin nodded his head in agreement. If Daren told them the truth behind his defection not only would his political approval ratings plummet but it would most likely tarnish any form of trust against their leaders. And with everything going on any form of distrust against their leaders judgement could spell disaster if any kind of large scale attack by the demons occurred. Sighing Delsin rubbed the back of his neck while thinking gaining the trust of the people is going to be near impossible.

Daren must have read his mind as he stood up from behind his desk and tossed him an envelope. Looking inside it curiously Delsin's eyes widened in shock. It was his file, the completely uncensored version depicting all the acts of "treason" he has commuted in the name if his leaders. Eyes still wide Delsin looked up to Daren as if to confirm what he was holding was the real thing, and when he nodded Delsin was conflicted. He could just leave and expose him, gaining the trust of the people while also making people distrust the judgement of the people they fallow. On the other hand he could destroy the evidence convicting Daren and his fellow conspirators, yet he will have no proof to back up his supposed actions should he choose to explain his situation to someone. As Delsin fought his internal battle Daren sat back down behind his desk waiting patiently for Delsin to do... Something. Now that he thought about it Daren never told him what to do or even give a suggestion to what he should do. "Is this some kind if test? If it is what gets me to pass or fail?"

Sighing in slight frustration Delsin dropped the file on his desk, earning a smile from Daren. "Mind telling me where I can sleep, I'm exhausted." Daren chuckled, not giving any indication if he passed or failed, or even if this was a test. The man was about to answer hims with his mouth already open slightly only to be interrupted by Artemis once again throwing the door open and causing Delsin to immediately draw his weapons while turning to meet the possible threat. However this time was different as Artemis spoke with clear urgency, making Daren only steel his expression further. Daren clearly understood who she was speaking of and only nodded as a responses his eyes never leaving Artemis Daren spoke up with a commanding tone only giving a deeper sense of urgency. "Delsin." Hearing his name Delsin sheathed his blades and turned to Daren with a questioning look, not having a good feeling about what he was about to say. "It's time to pay rent. I want you to go with Artemis. Artemis, the portal will be set momentarily and will drop you right outside Dresden's location on the outskirts of the town he is currently defending. You will most likely have to fight your way to him but I'm sure that is of little concern to you." Delsin nodded and instantly turned to Artemis as if he was waiting for any kind of orders from her, determination clearly visible in his eyes.
                  LadyCrimsonFire
User Image Morrigan nodded listening to Aurora's plan for her spell, "Well once we eat, I'll pull a few strings and get you the supplies.. Well there is many Black Hunters though we are a small breed now, I know all the task force members of my team. I don't believe any of us are in a town facing demon possessions, but I think another Hunter that lives at my Citadel's team was sent to look after a town with high demon actives. Artemis would know that more than me though.." Morrigan stopped talking racking her brain.

Morrigan was good with things like this, yet she had been away from the Citadel so much recently she wouldn't know. She quickly pulled out a piece of paper and scratched off a quick note and lit it on fire with a smile.

"Good choice" Morrigan said signaling the waitress over and quickly said their order. "I sent a message to Artemis a fellow Bloodbane member to get any information she might have on this. If you'd like after we get the supplies I will go with you to the town. If there is demons there, I will be able to protect you while you work" she offered with a smile.

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Dresden looks up at the sky again through the window and sees the moon is coming out even more. The demons slowly begin to move on the church where his group and him are staying at for now. He has not slept in about 4 days because he has been keeping an eye on what everything is going. This last week has been long for him because it has almost been a battle each day around different times. Dresden keeps pondering each move he is going to make on the advancing demons on the church. He gets down on his hands and knees beginning to crawl to his teammates which are only him and two others. Slowly he begins to shake them awake to know what is going on and to get ready for the attack. "Team, we have to make sure we are all together by dawn or later so do not get yourself killed. Let's hold this spot till any reinforcements come." Really through his mind he just wants that witch to come back to help them with the spell she is going to cast for them to cleanse the town with a spell she knows. He has never seen anything like this at all.

Dresden and his team is prepared this time with there weapons at hands. He slowly reaches for his daggers that he uses a lot and still hiding his hidden ones that he only uses during emergencies. Dresden nods his head at his team and they know what he is going to do. His mind gets a strategy together and begins to run out the door to see if he can lead off the attack from his allies so his team can ambush the squad. Dresden gets outside the doors begins to run then notices that they engulfed the church and waves back to his teammates to stay inside. His arm raises up real quick to make a duplicate of himself to run the other way from himself. Both of them run into the group of demons beginning to hack and slash there way through his team watches while this going on because they are not as strong as himself.

Dresden begins to fight with all of his might and his body is exhausted and he cannot collapse right now. His second wind comes and one of his other runes kick in to give him a refresh feeling. He begins to aim low with some daggers knocking the demons down enough to finish them a bit. His eyes narrow down like a hawk to make sure each demon was a demon and a human that was possessed. He stays away from those and just to knock them down. Dresden hopes that he can last till dawn and knows he will be victor.

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Aurora's eyes get a big when she sees the paper burn up real quick with a note on it. She is also wondering about the mysterious hunter that Morrigan does not know and she is curious now. "Thank you on my food choice. The spell I am going to do is cleansing the whole town, the only reason I could not do it is that....ummm... I did not have all my things on me when they got me to safely out of the town. So I have recollect these items that I need to do the spell. I am pretty wise for my young age with my knowledge. Plus, I have practiced the spell together."She puts both of her pointer finger tips together when she says this.

Aurora, has a puzzling look on her face real quick when she asks this question, "So this black hunter you seen in your Citadel just does missions or just keeps to himself mostly." She was just really curious about this now. "I thought though I could use something light to eat." Her mind wonders a bit more hoping that those hunters are still alive in the town.

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
┡║ⓂⓐⓓⓃⒺⓈⓈ║ ┦
((OOC My post layout will get better over time. And quote me for a faster responce.))
User Image
Adroious Donte
Currently hiding in an alleyway dumpster.
Emotions: Anger, Sadness, Playfulness

Adroious wandered the streets as he awoke from a slumber. He could still hear the faint ringing of bells. Was that in his mind? No he was under the church bell? Could he have been coming from a school ground? Ah, yes. That was it. He was coming from as school ground. As he continued to wobble in a crouched position across the sidewalk police and ambulances rushed by. They were head to the school? "Did I do bad again?" He asked in a quiet voice. "Yes you horrid monster stop living!" He screamed at himself as ht plunged his fist into his gut. "I'm sorry, they wanted to play! Play... play... play..." His voice rand down to a mumble as he dashed away into the ally as people began to walk by. It was a group. No they were all separate.

A couple holding hands. A few people in business attire. But one was the odd one out. She wore black clothing, and a spiked collar. "She... fun looks. Maybe she can play my way?" He mumbled incoherently as he began to stealthily follow her. He could hear the music she listen to, faintly. He could make out her thoughts as eh followed her. She was late for something. She didn't care. The music, it pleased her. Then it all went black again, with the laughter in his mind. When he came to again, he was standing over he in the ally, well what was left of her. His dark red katana drinking up her blood as the tip rested in the pool.

"Oh no... I did it again... why are they so fragile?" He asked himself. "Because you moron, they are human. And you a monster!" He took the sword and plundered it into his own gut, but as he did so his body absorbed the sword. "We must hide!" he said in his angered voice. No sooner did he leave and hide did a cop walk by. With no blood left over he simply ignored the clumps of the remains in the shadows. He tried to make out the clumps as he walked by, but it seemed just to be trash.

Demonic Wife

17,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image Artemis stopped in her tracks when she heard Daren's statement. Wheeling back around she walked causally back in her fathers office and raised an eyebrow, "I don't recall asking for a partner on this mission. He wanted to sleep I am guessing before I came in hear raising hell, let the guest sleep. I am sure you both have plenty of catching up... Plus I don't need or wanted to be babysat Daren Heartsword" She shot her father a determined glare and looked at Delsin with the kindest look she could manage at the moment, it wasn't personal. Artemis had a soft spot when it came to Dresden or anyone that had been around her for awhile, a few expectations clearly. Sighing and pinching the bridge of her nose, she recovered her determined look and barked an order, "Follow me Delsin because we are going up to the training room", she once again turned and exited the office and went up one more flight of stairs, taking two at a time. The training room was a warriors wildest dream, the last of the task force was out of the room so no one would question her or Delsin to much.

In the corner of the room was a large ornate wardrobe, her mother had gotten it for Artemis to make the Citadel more home likely when they first arrived. Artemis pulled open the door and pulled out of black gear and smiled to herself. All her best stuff was stored in this wardrobe, she pulled out swords, and slid them on the gears belt, she wrapped her electric whip around her wrist with a grin, and grabbed a variety of other weapons. "I am going to go change meet me downstairs in 5 minutes, extra gears over there in the corner, all sizes and all types", Artemis said closing and locking the wardrobe. She jogged out of the room, nodding a hello to her fellow Citadel residents. No one second guessed her actions most knew she was a fast paced Black Hunter and was often in full gear or had a hand full of weapons. Sterling was the only one to question as slammed herself forcefully into her bedroom door.

"I promise I will tell you later, but right now I gotta go!". Opening the door she quickly stripped off her sweaty work out gear and fixed her ponytail. She had just enough time to swipe on her signature red lipstick on and dashed downstairs adjusting her weapons as she rushed downstairs. Once in the mainhall she noticed a seemingly familiar head of hair.

She heard a voice laced with emotion say, "Clearly this is going to be hard to be level headed through. I just need to take deep breathes and everything will be okay". Artemis couldn't contain her laughter and watched she the Warlock she had bumped into earlier looking at her wide eyed, "Didn't expect to see me did ya? Welcome to Citadel #15 Citadel of Days... something tells me from how comfortable you made yourself it isn't your first time here Rhys". Artemis had taken a few steps toward the bench he was sitting on and placed herself gracefully near him, she cracked a half smirk and waited for Delsin.

"My dad must pay everyone in all of New York nicely.. I wonder who else in on his payroll I don't know about. Portals aren't a cheap expense either, I would know used enough.. " Artemis stated her voice dripping with sarcasm she was going to admit to making a few portals,but it was probably not something that should be brought up causally. She had to fight the desire to stare at his mismatched eyes. No time for mindless flirting she reminded herself.
User Image Morrigan nodded listening to Aurora and explaining the reason she was lacking her supplies, while she racked her brain about the other teams stationed at Shadow Citadel #15. She could only think of a few people and was a bit taken back by Aurora's next question, "Truthfully I don't really socialize much, I sent a message to another Black Hunter I work with, she will know. Believe me if there is a fight coming, Artemis Heartsword will have the information before anyone else..." she trailed off with a quiet laugh.

The waitress came and dropped off the food and refilled Morrigan's drink, she smiled and sent a quiet thank you. "Would you mind if I joined you when you return? I am sure my task force is going to be there" Morrigan asked between bites, she looked around the tavern had gotten much busier while they were having quiet meeting in the quiet corner. She finished off her food quickly, Black Hunters at the Academy didn't have the chance to eat slowly, they were taught to eat like they were going to be attacked at any second. Clearly she tired to look proper while eating her food.

"We can get the supplies whenever your ready" Morrigan said with a smile she waved the waitress over and slipped her the payment for the meal.

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
┡║ⓂⓐⓓⓃⒺⓈⓈ║ ┦
User Image
Adroious Donte
Currently behind a bar.
Emotions: Anger, Loneliness, Playfulness

Adroious popped his head out of the dumpster. "There is no one here... gone they be? Am I... alone again?" He asked himself as he climbed out of the dumpster. He looked around for any hints as to where to go. He just decided to follow the ally to the right. It lead him to the back of a bar. A drunk was passed out and leaning against a wall. Adroious looked at the man intently. As he got closer, he got lower to the grounds, until he was callings on his belly. He looked at the man's face, and noticed he was asleep. Also, the man had no third eye like he did.

Adroious reached up and touched the area of his mask where his demon eye was. "No power eye... are they all-" He was cut off by himself, "Must dissect! What makes them squishy, why are they not like us?" He said in a crazed voice. He pulled his sword from his gut and stabbed the sleeping man in the heart. He then lifted the sword and sliced the man in to two parts from the chest up. He then began to rip at the flesh on the skull of the man. "Just like mom and pop..." He said in his calm voice. "No, no this can't be! We are alone... no, no, no, NO!" He screamed as he began to wildly slash at the corpse. He then place the tip of his sword on the blood pools to soak the blood up. "Feed, me pet... feed... you'll never leave us."

Familiar Noob

User Image

Delsin looked at Artemis as she once again argued with her father, saying how she didn't want to be babysat and such. He took no offense to what she was saying, he didn't wish to go on this mission with her either. There were to many variables that could go wrong. For starters he had no idea what she was good at, meaning teamwork was going to be difficult. And considering they would need to work together in order to reach... What was his name again? Walking with Artemis Delsin struggled to remember the boys name, but he could remember it started with a D. Entering the training room Delsin walked with Artemis and stopped at a wardrobe looking piece of furniture, most likely containing various weapons and armors, and he was not disappointed. Smiling he looked up to Artemis and nodded in understanding as she ran off to get changed. Once she left he instantly he took off his jacket revealing holsters for large amounts of throwing a knives, with most of them being empty. He searched the container and quickly re armed himself, not bothering with the armor or any new and unfamiliar weapons. As quickly as he came he left and met up with Artemis at the gate, however he listened as she talked about how her father probably had more people under his pay-role.

All Delsin could do was sigh as he approached Artemis, making his footsteps heavier and louder so she noticed his approach. With a blank and tired face Delsin looked her in the eyes before speaking. "What your father has done so far isn't important. You should be focusing with the task at hand, and if you want I'll tell you what I know about your dad's activities if we get moving now." Standing up straight with his Blades clearly visible on his back, and his hoodie partially lower than before revealing a few of his throwing knives as he waited for Artemis to lead him. As he waited Delsin thumbed his sheathed blades and readjusted them to get more comfortable. Nodding to her relaying the fact he was ready Delsin raised his face mask to cover everything up to the bridge of his nose.

LadyCrimsonFire

((OOC: Sorry it took so long I have finals and stuff! I'll try to post more frequently!))

Demonic Wife

17,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image Artemis snapped her head at the sound of footsteps and scoffed at Delsin's remark. "Clearly you don't understand my relationship with Daddy Heartsword.. You pay for a high warlock and tell me there isn't certain things I should question. And I don't need to know what Daren is hiding when the time comes that I do,that will have that conversation in private. You don't think I know that the task at hand is important.. Dresden is a resident and the closest thing to I have as family here.. His team works with mine for the Amara! My focus is bring them back." her tone of voice was a bit more harsh than she intended, but she didn't like being told what to do. She stood up and flicked her ponytail over her shoulder and signaled the boys to follow her outside.

There was anti-portaling wards within the Citadels, so no one could portal out without being brought back to the Citadel, which would be opposite of the current situation at hand. She pushed open the Citadel doors and let the sun warm her face for a moment before stepping out and following the path that leaded to the side of the building. Artemis pulled out her headphones and turned on music and looked at the boys signaling she had no attention to listen from this point on. She needed to focus and get her blood pumping. She let her thoughts wonder which brought the attention to her that she probably should have put on a more covering set of gear, clearing having a large patch of your stomach and back left unprotected wasn't a for everyone, but Artemis never left a demon or sparring partner use that to their advantage, she figured the portal would drop them as close as possible to Dresden and she needed to think about what to do if they are already surround, she sighed and turned up the volume to her music and awaited the portal to be finished. She looked over her gear fixing what whatever was slightly out of place. Her boots had spikes around them for close combat, something she was extremely talented at when it came to hunting, her arms had thick metal spiked bracers that went below her cropped jacket, on the collar of her jacket was engraved runes, she idly ran her fingers of them. Her mother had helped her make this gear, not all Black Hunter moms are okay with their child wearing a cropped top and cropped jacket into battle, but Artemis fought Ebony for it and finally won in agreement she would wear traditional thick Black Hunter pants. Which Ebony attached holsters to hold Artemis's weapons of choice.

She realized they hadn't marked themselves yet and pulled off her head phones, "Delsin.. We need to refresh are marks care to lend a hand? Clearly the warlock hasn't the first clue how to do that.. so its just me and you on marking duty, shall I go first?" She asked pulling off her gloves and out her steele, a crimson red large crystal looking pen and passed it to Delsin while raising an eyebrow.

((OCC: Not a problem I understand we have lives outside of Gaia! Vincent probably won't be posting until the weekend as he is busy, so we will try to keep it going. Also feel free to invite people to join doesn't just have to be us!!))

Familiar Noob

User Image

As Artemis started to speak with her heated words directed towards him all Delsin could do was sigh. From right then and there he realized this would be much harder than he feared, especially with how... Emotional Artemis was being. As he thought more about it he remembered his teachings when he first became a Black Hunter member they constantly told the ideals of the perfect hunter. Smart, strong, ruthless, and without emotion. Having emotions would be a problem, and this was a prime example. Artemis has a deep emotional connection to Dresden, and this could prove problematic if her sole focus is on him. There may be a time where she will need to chose a lesser of two evils, and to be honest he doubted she could make the choice from what he has seen so far. Noticing her attire Delsin couldn't help but let his eyes gave over her calculatingly, noting how durable and light her load out appeared. He nodded in approval at her choice of equipment and looked back to the crimson colored crystal in her hands. Taking one Delsin nodded in agreement before stepping up infront of the portal. "I'll go first. You and the warlock should head straight for your friend, I'll cover you guys as best I can but I think we would stand a better chance if you two moved and evacuated your people. Or at least get them organized, I don't work well in groups so I'll only be in the way. Warlock, since I don't know your skills I think you would be best placed in the rear providing ranged support. But either way, Artemis, it's your call. I'm fine with anything you have planned just tell me where to go and I'll get it done." Delsin drew one of his blades, the metallic black matching his clothes. Twirling the blade Delsin took position to the right and diagnal, should Artemis want to run past him and take positions before him.

To be honest he believed Artemis was a good leader when it came down to life and death, but she seemed to lack control, and seemed to be a little rash and impatient. This could be either very good or bad, it all depended on the aggressiveness of their enemy. There was no doubt that the first contact they make will most likely he the medium or light fighters as they will be dropped a little ways away from Dresden and his men. The heavy hitters were probably spread out along the town and entering in small numbers to provide a heavy hitting support to the large numbers of light and medium fighters. He would move for the medium and heavy hitters on the outside of the town, and work his way in. Well if Artemis didn't tell him to follow her then this would be his plan of action. If he could work his way around their positions and push from the outside he would pull a lot of pressure away from them, especially since every demon would love nothing more than to rip him to shrewds more than any other person in this battle. No doubt he would gain their attention and draw large amounts of them away from Dresden, but then what would he do? He could always run away from the town and bring whatever pursuers wih him and weaken the enemy encircling Dresden. This would lessen the chance of the enemy regrouping after his presence is known and would provide them with a chaotic and unorganized charge against him. Hat would make cutting them down very easy, but something told him it would not be that easy.

As he thumbed the crystal Artemis held out to him, Delsin placed it into his hoodie pocket, ready to use it whenever she ordered him to. This would be very difficult no doubt, and he hoped he would be able to bring back as many people home as possible. However he doubted there would be many people left, if anyone at all. Demons were not meant for prolonged combat, they were more of an ambush like race, and tended to overwhelm outposts with large numbers and completely outmatched them with firepower. But the longer they fought the less organized they became, making counter attacks and charges a very dangerous thing to them. All in all if hey played their cards right this would be over in a little under three hours or so depending on their numbers. A dark grin formed under his mask as his blade slightly shimmered a mix of red and purple which only added to his anticipation. If had been awhile since he could show people his abilities, and he was very excited to finally get the chance. Calming himself he looked over his shoulder to Artemis with a slightly hesitant expression. "If we get separated don't worry about me. I'll fight as long as I can and if I can't anymore I'll break off and head away from the town. If I see the chance I will re-engage if possible, but if not I'll wait till the fight is over and see what they do. Well, that is if we lose. Just focus on getting your people, I'll handle myself.... Oh by the way. I don't think your dad meant for me to babysit you. I think he either intended to show your people I can be usefull here, or he wanted you to babysit me. It seems your father may not trust me as much as you think." Looking back at the portal Delsin waited patiently for Artemis's orders to advance, not really caring for her response to his comment.

LadyCrimsonFire

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces