Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Entrepreneur

9,525 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Brandisher 100
This roleplay take place in the Blue Dynasty Star System in >>Space Fort Arcadia<< that is located in deep TDA space. This is a rather large space fort that acts as a lookout near the planets in case of an attack. The fort is large enough to hold its own with its defenses but lacks major weaponry considering that it is a lookout fort. The reason for this role play is the annexation of GCF. This is a peaceful confrontation, so no fighting is expected.

The posting will begin with the post of either leader of the two parties, KiIIer Blitz or TDA_War Wolf.Other participants are allowed to join only if they are allowed by either lead of the parties (A list will be provided below. However, when role-playing, you must wait for a person's response if making an interaction with them, then it'll be your turn again. There will be no timer for this, but please post as soon as you can in order for the other role players to continue. You cannot multi-post two separate things relevant to the role-play interaction without that person or persons' response.

The roleplay will be T1 ET (Evolved Technology) style. This doesn't allow for significant overpowering as such concepts will be grounds for disqualification or omission under godmodding, depending on the severity of the case. ET allows the use of technology-based energy weapons and defenses as well as prospective scientific efforts in the form of cloning, Human and Genetic Modifications, Androids and Cyborgs, Super-suits and Exoskeletons, Space Travel, Time Travel, Inter-dimensional Networks, et cetera, as long as they are properly explained with a scientific basis. There are no available magical, philosophical, spiritual, religious, or otherwise inexplicable forces in this style of role play.

List of Roleplayers that may join:

~KiIIer Blitz
~TDA_War Wolf
~The Telling Truth
~Jazzily
~More will be added as time continues.

((This post and only this post will be edited when the new players will join. No changes will be made to anything but this list. Feel free to screenshoot the page.))

OOC

Profile Thread

No God-modding; is when someone's character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. In saying that this also applies to lack of detail. Without proper post length and explanation you are eligible for disqualification, and, depending on the conditions of the fight, character loss on record

No Puppeteering; you can not in any way, shape or form control any aspect of another’s character, even energy based attacks of all kinds. (This excludes pre-meditated discussion OOC and is feasible IC.) Assuming your energy is greater than your opponents with no explanation or complete detailing of elemental mix-n-matches will be grounds for disqualification. The same goes for things attached to the character including; clothing, nanomachines, and weaponry. Puppeteering also involves that of your opponent’s whereabouts and assuming that they didn't move during your preparation and or time it took to go from point A to point B to attack.

No Meta-gaming; the act of using outside or previously gained knowledge within a gaming universe for personal gain or advantage. For example if a demon were to fight a unique combat droid with energy specifications to which was mentioned in the post. The demon can't impose demonic knowledge in to know weaknesses and metal compounds and chemistry lessons 101. Demons would not have gone to school, lest born in to a human realm (Which will be stated otherwise in character history) and brought up in a human way. The same is less severe for the robot unless the demon is a one-of-a-kind thing; meaning the robot / android / technological being would have implanted data.

RP Etiquette; Proper spelling, punctuation, sentence structure and all around post quality contribute to the performance and effectiveness of your post. If all categories are not met to the expectation of either opponent both are subject to their posts being disqualified or having to be re-written depending on severity of the post in question. In finer detail you must post in explicit detail how your evade/dodge/counter work against your opponents attack.

Interrupts; Interrupts can be considered the backbone of many forms of role plays. If another were to be blasted back, begin the incantation for a spell to counter attack, execute the spell and describe the effects. The target of the spell has allocated time as the caster would be thrown back, charging the spell and then, finally, manifesting it as an attack. within this time the other character can move their character if fast enough or able to possibly cancel the spell chant. Same goes with a jump attack, they can be intercepted.

Hypotheticals; A hypothetical is where Person A posts that, should Person A dodge to the West, he will bring his sword across; a hypothetical is a follow-up, a move that will happen if one or more conditions are met. Hypotheticals imply forethought, so they can be considered planned moves IC, and therefore do not demand the same conscious considering that would otherwise be demanded; also, hypotheticals might account for where a given attack would land if such and such defense were performed, like having a thrust to the stomach being displaced to the neck if the foe ducks.

Initiative; Often mistaken to be god-modding in many cases is the act of relying on one’s instinct and or fear of the unknown or death. There is of course obvious restrictions to this involving real-time movement of your RPC. This should be used sparingly as over-usage and statement would make a judge or your opponent believe it to be merely SR&RT due to lack of anything else happening. Often used to work within the move of the opponent.

Use of Melee Weaponry; Unless specifically enchanted your weapons durability will falter during the course of the battle and the severity of the attacks used and sustained. Included within this rule all weapons are to be stated within your introduction post that will summarize what your character has brought with them in to the battle.

Use of Ranged Weaponry; Ranged weaponry -- Firearms and ancient weapons both must have their ammunition specified in the introduction post. Ammunition is not infinite unless your character is able to use energy as its projectile. Ammunition also takes up space on your character as well as weight.

Equipment and Armor; both put weight on your character and will slow their movement time greatly, even if proficient enough weight factors in to speed in relation to your characters size. Armor must also be specified in regard to materials used and just how much of the body is covered and where. Equipment shares the same principal.

NPC Control; Non-Playable Characters should be minimally controlled, they can be auto-hit as effect of your attack. If they are not owned / controlled by yourself IC you may not use them to subdue or distract your opponent in any way this would fall to breaking puppeteering even though they are NPCs.

Race Limitations; Countless times we all are faced with humans that can control celestial divinity being just humans. Have infinite stamina and mana, and high speed almost instant regeneration with no weaknesses and absorbs elements of every kind. Well, maybe not always but your character has a race, a race you more than likely would have ripped off from mythical beings. All characters have a limit to what they can do; even gods tire themselves out when competing against other gods.

Specifications; If you do not specify everything about your characters position, defensive stance, attack angle and strength, speed and sight, hearing -- Then it can and probably will be exploited. You are not within your rights to complain about the exploitation and addition to the situation because you yourself are responsible for the world you write up during a role play. In combat this is VERY important, especially in terms of hand to hand situations.

Setting; You're within your rights to utilize the environment, destroy it, modify and bend. But as a guideline it's recommended to focus on hitting your opponent. It doesn't matter if you blow up a thousand buildings; you should focus on blowing the opponent up a thousand times. All in all it makes you and your character look messy and unprofessional.

Reposting and Editations; in a death match neither of the two things are allowed. Death matches are often considered real-time and therefore if you make a mistake, that spells the connection of your opponents attack and quite possibly your death. Depending on the severity of the attack. When sparring however it's a different story, usually sparring is a friendly gesture with the intent to learn from one another, not kill one another.

Dapper Entrepreneur

9,525 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

WITH:

G e t r e a d y t o d i e . . . . .

-Daniel was standing in front of a large desk that held all of his paper work, duties, checkups, so on and so forth. He sighed as he grabbed a rather large and important looking folder that held the documents that concerned his city and sat down in his floating leather chair. He knew that this work would take a lot of time out of his busy schedule to over look. Daniel let out another large sigh as his communications ball started glowing.- "Accept the call." -Daniel stated in his authoritative tone. There was a swift flash and a young woman materialized in front of Daniel.- "Captain Blitz, please enter the docking bay in 10 minutes. We shall be arriving soon." -Daniel thanked the woman and watched her disappear into his ball again. He picked up the small ball and popped it back into his earpiece before standing up and walking to the door.- "Alice." -Daniel said knowing the communications ball would pick up on the name and make a connection to his AI.- "Make sure you call someone to organize my office again. I hate working in messy areas." -The AI didn't answer but Dan knew that his command would be fulfilled. He pressed a button near the door to open his weapons case. He never went anywhere without his rather dangerous looking sniper, katana, and several other pieces of his gear. His weapons held an authoritative symbol over those below him and he knew that it would make them anxious.-

-After equipping his gear, Daniel clicked the button near his door again. He heard a small shfff as his weapon case closed and the actual door opened.- "At ease." -Daniel said in a deep tone as the two officers in charge started to stand straighter then usual, no doubt to show their captain that they weren't dozing off, but to be honest Daniel couldn't care less. Any guard that was caught dozing off would have to get a severe penalty, and no one wanted that to happen. As Daniel made his way through the many hallways, he took several glances out the windows only to see that his Giant Dreadnought, or as he called it GAF, slowly creeping up to the space fort. Daniel found it amusing that his ship was literally almost, if not bigger then the actual fort. Dan and the new recruit would have to take a small transport vessel to get into the fort, it wasn't that far...only a few hundred feet or so. Speaking of the new recruit, Daniel hasn't seen him from the start of their journey. He sighed and spoke into his earpiece again.- "Alice...Do me a favor and contact our recruit Truth please. Make sure to direct him to the docking bay... number two if possible. I want him here as soon as possible." -Daniel stated before hearing a soft "Yes sir." as a response. He walked with confidence throughout the ship and without hesitation nor any unnecessary stops he finally made it to the docking bay. He voice commanded his helmet on and smiled as the familiar material hugged his face.-

-Dan looked around and rolled his eyes. If the new recruit wasn't coming down soon, he would have to go by himself and order another small craft to pick Truth up later...oh well, if anything, Daniel established a direct link between his AI and the one that the recruit has. Daniel leaned his hand on his Katana and stood up straight to wait for his transport to arrive.-

. . . . . b y t h e h a n d o f C r i m s o n B l i t z !

User Image

Enduring Paladin

User Image

____Aaron "War Wolf" Archer G.C.F. Supreme Commander____ xxx

▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
    User Image

"Mercy is a Luxury I can't always afford to give.

The Wolf soldier was abored the cargo hold deck D on the Federation Dreadnought the SSV Retribution. In FTL flight, on it's way to some space station in the Blue Dynasty Star System in TDA space. Aaron looked over the information on his Circuit breaker, of the meeting he would have with one of the high ranking officers in TDA. He grinned as he looked over the data file the Federation had on Daniel "Crimson" Blitz. "Hmm. A fellow warrior." He whispered softly to himself. "This should be interesting." "We're going out of FTL soon in five minutes sir!" The intercoms sounded off over him int he ceiling. After hearing this Aaron had activated the visor function on his helmet, as the faceplate covered his head completely, now fully encased in his powered armor. He marched towards the docking tube in the cargo hold, where he meet up with three other Valkyrie super soldiers, all from his sqaud. War Wolf 2, 3, and 4. Along with a Federation Ranger, who was acting as a security officer. "First you make me arrive in this dreadnought, instead of the SSV Everest, and now this?" Aaron puffed with a tone of annoyance. "I'm sorry, sir. " The security officer said, as he snapped a crisp salute to Aaron, then standing in the position of attention. He continued as Aaron returned the salute. "The council had personally requested it, sir. Everyone's been riled up lately, after the attack on the Maturn System, and what happened to Razgriz."
    "TDA's been our loyal ally for as long as I can remember. There is no need for caution, regardless of what's going on." "It's been not to take a chance with your safety, sir." Aaron raised an eyebrow as he glared at the Ranger. "Do you forgot who you're speaking to?" He said in a grim voice. Before the security officer could say anything else, the intercom had sounded again. "Destination reached! Approaching Fort Arcadia, and readying docking procedures. Security team please make your way to Cargo hold D. Aaron was about to chew out the Ranger, when he had remembered the embarrassing time the SEALs had ambushed him and his men when they were unarmed and captured him on Toxican51. Aaron decided to leave the subject alone, as he muttered to himself. "I still say there was no reason for this. My original starship would've sufficed. " As his SIC War Wolf 2 stood at his side. "War Wolf 2, you're with me. Everyone else, will stay abored the Retribution until the meeting is complete. "Sir, but that isn't what the council would've-" "Negative. I know what you're going to say War Wolf 3. I'll be fine." Wolf 3 and 4 sighed. "Yes sir." Aaron executed a right face, facing the docking tunnel, where War Wolf 2 joined him waiting for the docking tunnel to open and get this meeting started.

▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Shy Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
User Image

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.

Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.

'Snap out of it...'

C
                                          eris was only half aware of her surroundings at the moment, before following the commanding tone of her own thought. She needs to pay more attention right now, seeing as she kept hearing whispers in the other hallways about the area they were about to approach. Although it may have appeared to be calm on Captain Blitz's ship, the Crimson Angel, it was far from quiet. The whispers from the hallways only became louder as Ceris put her helmet on, she was now able to hear what was being said more clearly. She couldn't help but smile to herself at this, with the amplifiers within the helmet's ear pieces, she could hear conversations in a better quality.
                                          Ceris looked down at her attire, she was wearing the standard uniform every recruit was given. She liked how the material hugs her body and although it's lightweight, it's far from a flimsy uniform. Her gaze soon fell upon the opposite side of the room she was occupying, where her M55A2 pulse rifle along with 3 of the ammunition clips laid onto of a small desk. They said it was assumed to be a friendly meeting, Ceris did not want to take any chances of something bad happening and she decided to leave her weapon behind. Walking to the where the weapon was placed, she picked it up and put the 3 ammunition clips in one of the pockets of the uniform.

"Mrs. Gray, Captain Blitz and another recruit should be waiting for you at docking bay 2, if you could please join them over there immediately ma'am that would be appreciated." a small voice said through her small metal wrist band. The wrist band was a gift from her mother before Ceris departed, the band worked as a communication device for her. Reminding her of any events that she previously asked it to or informing her of any important announcements, such as this one, she needs to know. Ceris had one more look around before she turned towards the door and walked out of the small room.
                                          ' Don't be late... Proper posture... Walk faster. ' her thoughts nearly commanded her as her steps could be heard through the narrow hallways. She was looking for the area marking the docking bay they informed her to meet the Captain at. She could only assume that they were about to arrive at their destination.
                                          Above one of the doors she was approaching a sign read: "Docking bay 2 entrance"
                                          Ceris' lips curved up as she was happy to have found the right place. As the door opened, she could see a figure waiting there as well, upon approaching this masculine figure she concluded to herself that this might be the Captain she has heard of.
                                          Her steps came to a halt as she now stood at docking bay 2, as instructed.

Just walk beside me and be my friend."
― Albert Camus

████████████████████████████████ ████████████████ ███████

OOC:::
N/A.

Perfect Zealot

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
User Image
"Iron Fist"

Location: Bed ⇒ Locker room ⇒ Drone Modular ⇒ Hanger || Company: No one ⇒ No one ⇒ The Drones ⇒ Random brothers and sisters in arms || Mood: Too early ⇒ Still too early ⇒ Morning my pretties ⇒ A mission... how fun... ||

↘↘▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄↙↙

Hry'drask yawned and slowly stretched, running metallic fingers through dirty brown hair in a feeble attempt to push the massive mess from his face. He climbed out of his hammock, shuffling over to his personal effects container as he scratched at the back of his neck, the fleshy fingers of his left hand rubbing over the tight and undoubtedly knotted muscles. He pulled open the drawers, pulling out a pair of boxers, work uniform, a short sleeve, form fitting shirt and his toiletries. He flexed a bit, yawning yet again, as he made his way towards the bathroom. Life or, at least, what was left of it for Hry'drask, was something that was a blessing and a curse. He was an only child which, in his eyes, wasn't as great as it was cut out to be seeing as he would remain alone for long periods of time as his parents were out on duty. It wasn't the best of childhoods, working at a young age to help his pay the bills to send 'home' to his 'family'; so, if he had to guess, it was more then likely the grandparents he had never known. But this allowed Hry'drask to absorb the vast amounts of knowledge that his father held tucked away inside. But all that knowledge did nothing to save his friends, family and her. Nothing at all. He gave a sigh, entering the bathroom as he shook the thoughts from his mind.

Hry'drask hung his clean clothes up and undressed, dropping the dirty clothes at the base of the stall as he stepped into the shower, turning the water on rather hot. He gave a small hiss of pleasure as the warm water washed over his body and he pulled out his soap, washing over his chest first. "Thank the Gods for hot water, even way out here." He smiled as he started to work the soap over his fingers, metal fingers gripping the ivory bar as he started to sing to himself. "The wish you plead and the things you sought. We all think, we all thought..."

As the shower ended, Hry'drask stepped out into the chilly room and quickly went to work drying himself. His mind wandered as the towel glided over flesh before coming to metal finger tips and working it's way down. Deep brown eyes scanned the device before a small sigh escaped his lips as he worked extra hard to get into every crook and cranny of the device, something that even now wasn't any easier. As he finished drying himself, he pulled on his boxers as he gave his hair one more quick towel dry to help the unruly mass in it's ungodly long drying. He pulled on the worn and torn uniform bottoms, adjusting them as need be, before pulling on his sleeve. The sleeve, a tight nano-fiber form, went from the tips of his metallic fingers all the way up to his shoulder and fastened around his chest with a strap. He knew the others knew of his arm but, even here, he didn't feel comfortable letting such a failure be seen so clearly. A sigh escaped his lips once more as he pulled the blackened shirt over his head, working his arms through the proper holes before puling the rest down over his head. The sleeves of the shirt, thankfully, covered the edges of the sleeve that adorned his arm; coming up and over the nano-fiber sleeve and giving the whole arm a uniform look. He then slipped his arms through the suspender loops secured around the waist of his uniform, giving one final stretch to make sure everything was in proper place. The uniform over shirt slipped quickly into place and he turned to the mirror. A smile cracked his lips as he picked up his dirty clothes, tossing them down the chute that led to the wash room below deck; it was about breakfast time.

Now, Hry'drask did not cook. He had no skill in the trade and didn't truly wish to try his hand at it. While minor 'meals' could be made of bread, meat and cheese, these were not the things that he loved. No, his love for food came from complex tastes and musings, far more then a hungry huntsman's basic survival 'meal'. Sadly, such meals were beyond him. Instead, he opted for a liquid breakfast from one of the millions of M.R.E. food paste pouches kept on board. And, after getting a few, he made his way out of the mess hall, down a few corridors and found himself at the Drone Modular. The Drone Modular was his own personal compartment that the crew of the Crimson Angel were more then kind enough to stow and make operational as he waited a more permanent placement. He leaned in, pressing his eye to the scanner before hearing the soft chime and the automated 'Welcome, Mr. Hry'drask Crixus Angelos-Praxis'. Yeah, that was always fun to hear in the morning. He gave a wide and toothy smile, showing off the brilliantly white and slightly sharp teeth behind his pale lips.
"Good morning, my babies." He announced to the drones as all the lights slowly flickered on. Oh, how he loved these things. Each one a piece of history, a weapon of war and one of his babies in it's own right. "Log 115-325, Angelos-Praxis, Hry'drask, Note to self: Begin fabrication on Model Number OCP CPU 001, codenamed: AJM. End recording."

Eyes cut upward as the intercom piped up. It was a request from Blitz for Hry'drask to join him in docking bay two. Hry'drask scratched his head before looking to his drones. "Well... looks like we'll be getting some action after all." He said with a still very confused look plastered on his face as he closed the console and stood, making sure the room was secure before leaving to go to the hanger. He arrived just in time to see one other person making their way towards the hanger as well. Well, at least I wasn't late. He thought as he closed in on the hanger door, looking around for Blitz.

→→█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █←←

Dapper Entrepreneur

9,525 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

WITH:

-Daniel was having a conversation with his AI about the fleets that were going around delivering cargo to and fro n the Arcadia and also the ones that were patrolling nearby. As Daniel was going to make a call to one of the ships captains to check what was on board, he saw one of the recruits walk through the doors. His AI identified him as Hry'drask Crixus. "Interesting name..." Daniel thought to himself. As the man got closer, the tubeway that would let them have access to the Arcadia attached itself to his ship. Daniel was momentarily distracted by the clicking and clacking of the gears as the tube connected itself. Daniel Heard the swishing sound of the bay doors opening and letting out a walkway. He turned back to the man and raised his hand. A quick lowering motion that followed it was the universal signal for at ease. Daniel wasn't big on people saluting him. If there was a situation and the enemy caught a glimpse of Daniel getting a curt salute, they would automatically know that he was a person of power and that would lead all the forces to him in an attempt to capture...not that Daniel would mind. Everyone knew that Daniel was a peaceful soul, unless put into battle. Then, he was a deadly war machine that could mow down anyone who would stay in his way.-

-As Daniel turned to the doorway once more, the sound of interior doors opening caught his interest. His AI identified the soldier as Ceris Lynn Gray. He wasn't expecting another recruit but he did remember the name from his earlier paperwork where he was looking over the new recruit profiles. He frowned a little and motioned for the soldier to join them.- "As you may already know I am Daniel Blitz, otherwise known as Crimson. You are here today for the annexation of GCF. I realize that this is your first mission and that you received a debrief so I will keep this short and sweet. This is a peaceful meeting. Please holster your gun like myself. If there is any problem, emergency, attack, so on and so forth... Get back to this ship immediately. If I get left behind, keep going. Do not try to stop and help me that will put two lives in danger instead of one. If there is a problem in the meeting room, do not fire until you are certain that someone from the opposite party is about to fire. If there is a break in, identify and shoot to wound. Preferably in the arm or leg region. One, every wounded man will have another man carry him off the way of fire, so that will waste a hand, and two, when we catch them, we can interrogate them. Only shoot to kill if you have to. Do you understand? Good." -Daniel made his last statement without waiting for an answer. Keeping these recruits safe was his top priority, if they were to get on his ship when he couldn't, his AI would guide the ship back to his city... This was a peaceful meeting but better safe then sorry.- "Now get into an arrow point formation. Crixus to my left, Gray to my right...we might be a little late." -Daniel started to walk across the covered walkway onto the ship Arcadia. Once on, he would lead the recruits to the main meeting room where the meeting would be held...however, Daniel still wondered how these two would do in a combat situation...maybe that would come later.-

User Image

Enduring Paladin

User Image

▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
    User Image

Once Aaron had entered the Station they were greeted by a squad of TDA soldiers. The soldiers saluted the two of them, and they returned the salute. "If you'll come with us, the meeting is ready to start." The squad leader told them. Taking the lead, Aaron stepped forward, following the squad of troopers with War Wolf 2 beside him. Looking around taking in the interior of the space station. It was impressive, compared t those used by the Federation. They marched towards a turbo lift shaft where there was a large door guarded by some more soldiers. This must've been the meeting room. Aaron looked at Wolf 2, than at the door as he proceeded to get through and start this meeting already.

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dedicated Winner

Pʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ: Wᴀʀ Dᴇᴠɪʟ

Eᴠᴇ XX W ᴅ ᴍᴀʀᴋ 3

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏғ ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇs

Cʏʙᴇʀɴᴇᴛɪᴄ Aʀᴛɪғɪᴄɪᴀʟ Iɴᴛᴇʟʟᴇɢᴇɴᴄᴇ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Company⋮-- None xxx Location⋮-- Arcadia Outpost xxx Mood⋮-- Shy

Attire ⋮ -- Cloak xxx Thoughts⋮-- ...

User Image

"Now processing daily datacron upgrades from Core V..." Within her ocular hud display images are projected just before her eyes. Images of these flesh beings, humanoids, laughing, crying, loving, living, dying. It seems all so alien to her, the Cybernetic AI known as Eve, constructed of a living regenerating metallic alloy, capable of using an alien form of nano-technology, being guided by electrical frequencies to allow eve to become capable of multiple feats. The only thing that was gave her the title of cybernetic AI, is the mere fact that her human brain, or what is left of it grants her the ability to feel human emotions, while governed by AI logical functions. Her neon glowing eyes snap open as she leaned out of a capsule of boiling water, at 400 degrees, incapable of breathing, her entire body collects contents of the water, using the nano-tech, as she climbs out of the capsule, her seemingly human naked body, stepping out to the floor which seems to glow a neon blue just below her foot steps. Surprisingly, she was already dry due to the nano-tech picking at the water all over her body.

Her breast perky estimated to be some where around a size C. The sleek curves to her humanoid frame clearly carved into the perfection to the perspective of AI Eve is linked to known as Core V, which she is currently present with, and technically standing on. Core V being a sphere shaped satellite half the size of the moon. It hovers extremely far from the dreadnaught, however, close enough to provide droid, and drone support, which was governed by none other than Eve. Back to the task at hand, The dark haired, pale skinned 'woman' if you would like think of her as that, continues to pace across the metallic surface if Core V, peering to the direction of the dreadnaught, however, to the human eye nothing could be seen. Her holographic hud display forms in mid-air just in front of her. A grid of neon blue lasers seem for form in the air, in reality this was another amazing feature of the nano-tech capable of harnessing, projecting and reflecting light. An ancient alien language could be seen in the holographic hud display, as the woman raises her right hand to the hologram grid, swiping her finger just an inch above the projected sheet. Then another AI seems to reply, " D class mission confirmed, objective... Provide supplementary security at the Arcadia Outpost. Location: The Docking areas, do be reminded you lack clearance to enter the event." The informant AI becomes silent, as the hologram display vertically collapse on itself.

Eve let out a sigh, feeling as if she was not being used to her full potential but, the AI fraction of her brain prioritizes the mission, as the nano-tech on her body seems to generate an electrical pulse, as the metallic ground before her, seems to tear apart into nano-tech fragmentation suffusing her entire body in a thin metallic layering, currently having the feeling like silk on her 'skin'. Walking while this alien armor clung to her body, she would kneel slightly, as Core V's surface below her feet elevated, upon command at a stupendous speed, forming a rising metallic pillar at the speed of 400, 450, 500, 550, 600 MPH, and still seeming to climb. The G force didn't seem to effect Eve, only causing her artificial hair to move downward against the thrust of the force. She then leaps up with tremendous force, her entire body generating a powerful static thrust, as bolts of white, and blue projected her forward. Yes, she was capable of withstanding the environment of deep space, currently moving at the speed of mach 2, she would extend her arms out, as the bolts would wisp and roar behind her, however, being in space sound could not travel as effective, being muffled, then her speed would double, heading to her destination.

Noticing a cargo shuttle heading to Arcadia, Eve flying near the shuttle which is somewhat slow. She grips onto the massive wing of the ship, electrically charging her entire frame to stay on the surface of the ship, as her strong hands grip the surface of the wing. After a while the ship, eventually had to reach the docking area, which is where she is supposed to be for her mission. The ship would enter the area, hovering, to lightly slam down on the landing gear, and the space port surface of Arcadia. She would then calmly leap off the ship to land to almost 2 story drop, landing to the surface in a knelt position. In the next docking bay is her destination. She rises to stand, calmly pacing to see a man leading a small group of people, off a ship into Arcadia. The silver colored nano-tech body suit would form a hood over her head, as it was formed into a cloak to shield her face, and entire body, the hues then went from silver to black, the nano-tech converting the light at reflecting against it. The Cybernetic AI's eyes would narrow, as her internal hud display, tapped into the personal record of the individual who is revealed to be Daniel Blitz, a certain Icon flashed over his head in her alien language, which was translated as Primary Objective, it also flashed over the individuals who followed, however, Eve was now wondering, was it this man who gave her this mission? or some one of higher rank? Her curiosity only seeming to spark, she silently followed the individuals keeping a 25 foot distance at all times, for the 1st time Eve was experiencing the feelings of shyness.

User Image

Dapper Entrepreneur

9,525 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

WITH:

-Daniel left unto the Arcadia not even looking to see if the recruits are behind him. If they weren't there, they would receive instructions from Alice. Daniel's eye glanced at the map that was showing up on the left side of his vision. He was still some corners away from the office where the meeting would be held. He saw only friendly icon but froze...he had a feeling that someone was watching him, but he threw it off. He continued on to the office and took his helmet off relieving a rather young face. Daniel was the youngest commander of TDA and that seemed to surprise many people. At the age of 19, Daniel quickly rose through the ranks by showing leadership skills, gun advancements and so on, but that was a story for another time. He stopped about the office and turned to the corner. His sharp mind couldn't drop the small thought of him being followed. He motioned for the two recruits to enter the meeting and take positions at the corners of the room while he waited for the feeling to blow over.- "Hmmm....Am I losing my edge?" -He thought allowed.-

User Image

Perfect Zealot

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
User Image
"Iron Fist"

Location: Hanger ⇒ Meeting room || Company: A sister of battle and Blitz ⇒ A sister of battle and Blitz || Mood: What an odd man ⇒ Creeped out ⇒ Happy ||

↘↘▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄↙↙

Hry'drask listened to Blitz address him as 'Crixus'. He let it go for now, not wanting to have to correct him in such a situation. If they were going to a meeting of sorts with an importance as strong as was suggested with this then the last thing he wanted to do was to have to correct the man who was to be delegating such a meeting. If Blitz looked like he didn't know which name to use when addressing Hry'drask, then how would he know what was going on in such a much grander scale. Well, at least, that's how Hry'drask saw it.

Shortly after that, Blitz then turned and, without a word or motion, began to walk off on his own, not telling the other recruit or Hry'drask to follow. Hry'drask looked over to the woman at his side, making a motion with his head for the two of them to follow. What an odd sort of commander this man was. As they followed, an odd feeling washed over Hry'drask. It was as if something was looking at him, thinking of him, following him. He faltered for a second before lifting his left arm and opening up his HLC interface. The fingers of his right hand ran over a few buttons as he gave a nod. He had forgotten to shut off the feed to his lab. Though he knew they were powered down, the feeling of them watching him had just slithered under his skin at the oddest of times.

As they entered the room, Blitz finally gave them an order; he posted Hry'drask in a corner, opposite the woman who had been at his side this whole time. "Aye, aye, sir." He said as he moved to his position. He stood at ease, his eyes glancing over to the woman every now and then as he suppressed a smile. At least he wasn't the only green horn here. Now, all there was to do was wait.

→→█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █←←
Now re-emerging from their designated hyperspace points into real-space are 3 National Guard owned RHS Royal Frigates (FFG-30,000, FFG-42,000, FFG-35,800) in superb condition. The wormholes these ships emerge from are like a tear in the universe and closes at the back of the craft after it's fully out. These spacecraft are in a Right Echelon Formation; being lined up diagonally traveling forward at approximately 17.3 knots, equidistant from one another about a nautical mile apart with the FFG-30,000 in front, FFG-42,000 in the center and FFG-35,800 in back. About 25 nautical miles to their starboard is the city of Arcadia; the magnificent space fortress with a wealthy population of approximately 10 million in which these ships are tasked with patrolling and reporting anything out of the ordinary.

"Captain Wheely, National Guard, Bridge, FFG-30,000, to Arcadia Security Team 3."

"Hello sir! Arcadia Security Team 3, 1stSg Eisenberg speaking. How can I be of assistance?"

"This is Captain Wheely embarked on the National Guard FFG-30,000. We're conducting the hourly watch cycle to ensure the safety of Arcadia. Requesting you provide a full sitrep, over."

".........."

"..........."

After remotely confabulating through holographic video images for 10 minutes and going back and forth with challenge codes to gain and confirm authorization, 1stSg Eisenberg electronically sends a full sitrep and all relative information addressing the Security Forces of Arcadia. 1stSg Eisenberg also informed Captain Wheely that security forces of Arcadia are at an FPCON Bravo condition; meaning they feel there's an increased possible threat of hostile activity and such precautions such as units donning the Mark lV Power Armor, increased numbers of guards, longer hours, and other appropriate actions are implemented to deter hostile activity.[/b] This is due to the fact the annexation of Galactic Colonial Federation is supposed to be discussed and agreed upon in Arcadia and it's their responsibility to keep everyone safe. Captain Wheely was also informed that the Alpha Overlord, Daniel Blitz himself is currently in Arcadia as well. Just the news of that promoted morale as such a rare opportunity to be in the presence of an Overlord was spectacular. There's even an entire unit composing of dozens of security forces with the primary task of keeping Alpha Overlord, Daniel Blitz and Aaron Archer, GCF's Supreme Commander safe for however long they're in the region of Arcadia.

With the current speed of about 17 knots (20mph), it would take the 3 Royal Frigates about an Earth Hour to traverse the width of Arcadia. This is not out the norm as ships frequently make hourly patrols in Arcadia's region as a greater form of security in addition to the Mobile Defense Stations. The ships' radar sensors are fully operational, contemporaneously providing multi-mission capabilities with data collected from TSCS Satellites and other forms of intelligence. Their presence, however insignificant as it is, will more than likely go unnoticed to practically everyone in Arcadia as they're far out the range of eye-sight.

[[All the tech profiles are linked with Arcadia's description page. Captain Wheely and 1stSg can be considered as NPCs with a higher purpose.]]

VVhite Death

TDA_War Wolf

Jazzily

The Telling Truth

TDA_Devilish Ezrael

Enduring Paladin

User Image

User Image

War Wolf approached the doors to the meeting room. Just as it should, the doors opened up on it's own automatically, sliding upwards towards the ceiling. This was appropriate and expected of from being on a Space station. As the doors slid open, he looked inside the room, where he saw a large meeting table, and at the corner of the room a male and female TDA soldier standing opposite of each other, both looking lethal with their weapons. War Wolf walked inside the room, standing in front of the desk, where he placed his hand over the desk. He looked around for a second, as he realized aside from War Wolf two, only the other TDA soldiers where in the room. He stood there, waiting patiently standing at the position of attention. He'd stay like that until the Alpha overlord would make his appearance. War Wolf 2 Stood next to him, also standing at attention.

User Image

Dapper Entrepreneur

9,525 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Party Animal 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

WITH:

-Daniel decided that the presence was only a figment of his imagination, and so, he turned 180 degrees and watched as the door slid open before him. The two guards beside the door looked at each other in confusion before shrugging it off and remaining in position by the door. As Daniel entered he saw that one recruit already positioned himself against the wall and the opposite party was already there. Daniel wasn't like the other commanders and didn't adopt customs from places such as Old World Germany or 'America', instead he followed the ways of Japan, with a small Russian twist. He gave the party a curt bow, and placed his helmet on the table. -

"Excuse the tardiness. I thought that I had a visitor here to see me. Anyways, let's get this show on the road."

-Daniel took a small folder labeled with the word 'Annexation' on it and put it toward the center of the glass plane that slid over to Wolf. All of the details were inside and Daniel would wait to see if Mr.Archer would have any questions about the details of the process.-

-Dan looked the man up and down and was a little disappointing on the inside. It turns that the report that he received about Mr. Archer was slightly old and needed a little detail. So far he only had basic facts on the man, but new little about him.-

User Image

Invisible Explorer

Yosimite Natow
Major Squad; Marine Corps Commander Cdr
Space Fort Arcadia

User Image
Yosimite Natow, stood in position as the Alpha Overlord Daniel Blitz and War Wolf aside from a female in sync with the position of his own. As expected the Annexation of the Galactic Colonial Federation was taking place smoothing, the meeting was informing recent information to nearby units to assure everyone on the Fortress was safely protected. Yosimite developed a well understanding of the Galactic Colonial Federation exactly were through articles presented to him in the past but to actually meet the inhabitants of the Federation was a surprising experience. Staring at Aaron Archer as displayed through the HUD, Yosimite could tell that this Annexation will be a marvelous one and a helping hand to the allies of the Galactic Colonial Federation it only made sense in order achieve success and efficient colonization with our amplified wills of defense. Already informed of the National Guard's hour cycle, the Commander remained still and until further notice, as Yosimite glanced at the folder being slid over towards Archer he knew it was time for business.

Aware of the recruits and units that were aboard, Yosimite took it into account who they were and what they were about, he wanted to see what the fresh meat looked like in person. He was curious to see how reactions developed through socializing with others; not that he was one to do this, but wanted to observe how cooperative they were. Yosimite wondered if they truly had heart within the warmonger nation but it didn't strike his nerves to find out at all, it could wait and set for a whole different day because at the moment the Galactic Colonial Federation needed to complete the Annexation.

Enduring Paladin

User Image

User Image

War Wolf grabbed the folder, opening it up, he took a full long minute to read through and examine it. Because his brain had the genetic and cyber augmentation enhancements, he was able to quickly speed through and process things much faster than the average human brain. Taking a good hard look at the young alpha overlord, then back at the folder, he allowed a small smile to appear on his face. "We've been loyal allies for generations. With how the galaxy is changing, and what's been going on, it only makes sense, I suppose." He placed the the folder on the glass table in front of him. "Let's get this over with."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas