Welcome to Gaia! ::

Geitz stepped back. His room was basically an armory. Throughout the years he always collected the weapons of his slain. Not as an insult but to treasure their valor in battle. Geitz rarely fought without reason, and his participation in battles nowadays usually meant it was something important.

He scratched his dark inky hair, and allowed Yan Ming to enter.

He pointed to a wall, that seemed to be seperate from the others. This wall, was indeed full of more treasured weapons, that seemed to be priceless compared to the others. There were six in all.

A Lance.
A Bow.
A Sword.
An axe.
A mace.
And a Staff.

Each one held a sort've silent glory, bedazzling weapons that appeared to be specially crafted. Geitz indicated that she pick one.

~~~~~~
Mars turned to Thor, and merely nodded. "They seem to have the right stuff. While I am worried about that one's lack of skill with a weapon, I have a feeling she won't disappoint."
Thor smiled "I assure you, where she lacks in weapon, she makes up for in determination and martial arts skill." He knew she wouldnt let Yan ming be a disappointment anyhow. "I trust you'll have her battle ready."
She nodded. Her small stature was a little demeaning for her, it appeared that everyone here towered her, but she was used to it, with Geitz as her assistant, everyone was towering over her.

With that, she saluted Thor and smiled. "Victory? I have not heard of this, perhaps you'd best share your story?"
Yan Ming knew Staff's where martial weapons and she could quickly Adapt it to her style and learn what this man had to teach also. Picking the Staff she didnt grab it unless told to but did indicate that was her weapon of choice.
Thor quarked a brow "You mean the Raid on the warmakers guild?"
Geitz nodded, he lumbered towards the staff, and with a few deft movements, presented it to Yan Ming. It appeared glorious, it was five feet in length, edged with a strong metallic alloy, and bejeweled with sapphires. Engraved on it was a small serpent, rearing its head at both ends of the staff.

It belonged to the infamous warrior, Sea. Sea was a legend, a defender of the coasts, his only goal in life was to ensure that the oceans he guarded remained safe. It was not only until recently that he died, yet there were others who yearned to become the next Guardian of the Coasts. As Sea's dying wish, he presented this weapon to Geitz, who passed it on now to Yan Ming.

He beckoned her to take it.

~~~~~
Mars nodded. "So I've been told. I hadn't realized assault categorized in your beliefs? Or perhaps I am wrong, I do not know."
Thor nodded, "Rumors stated that they have been causeing alot of trouble latly and much of the top forces within the land of gaia would not stop them because they had more important busniess to attend, so I sent a regiment of cat demons and human soldiers to deal with them, we took down there whole fortess without takeing a single life on both sides."

((I have go my moms makeing us turn the lights out now, xanavi is over so that goes for her to. sweatdrop ))
((It's actually getting late for me and I was about to retire after one last post. Seeya Ushy.))
Yang ming took the weapon in hand and looked it over, she couldnt beleive such a ornate weapon was just being givin to her. She looked at geitz and the empression on her face let him know it was somthing she would cherish.

((night HL))
((And so the man in the Orinental kilt said "Let there be life" and the thread moved to the top))
((Just noticed that your avatar's a man now.))
Mars meets him outside the frontlines. And nods. "Hello."
((Yes my name is Mars. And you CANNOT walk around the HQ, you're outside the perimeter of the base. No one enters the castle unless given my orders, as Captain of the Guard. Now answer me.))

"Who are you?"
She draws her PP/1 Gatt, and aims it directly at his head. "You may fire at me, but it will only take me 1/100 of that second for you to click your trigger, and you'll be dead as well. Now calmly state your name, and why you're here."
xBasherx
*walks in strapped with a UMP-45 and a glock 18* hello

((Cant you read you I dunno what to call you, the island floats up in the air, you didnt post a single way off geting up here, you are nixed you are ignored, post again and you are going to get reported))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff