Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome To the Home of the Agents. Please step with caution we do not want you getting killed here. Just Joking.

We are the Agents of the Gaian System, Like the Agents of the Matrix, we try to keep the balance in Gaia, we try to make it so that the Moderators do not have to be bothered all the time. Our Job is to keep the rebels(noobs) from bringging Gaia down any further, and we need your help, come Here and get training to be an Agent of the Gaian System.

Mission Statement:

We the Agents, of the Gaian System, swear to uphold the Gaian rules, and see to it that, other newer, Gaian abide by these rules aswell. In doing so, we will also monitor ourselves to make sure, we do not break any rules of our own as well as the ones put down by Gaia. We respect all, and we expect respect in return. We the Agents, of the Gaian System are here to serve, and always ready.
Rules of The Guild.

1. RESPECT ALL MEMBERS of the guild.
2. Respect the Rules.
3. Do not think you know everything, because you are not perfect.
4. Do not advertize, bump, or spam, or anything un-related to this thread.
5. Must have a Minimum of 250+ Posts.
6. Must be Semi-Literate.
7. No flame wear.
8. No net speak, or Leet speak(L337).
9. Post All Forms in the Thread.

More rules will come soon if required.

Rules of the Agents.

1. RESPECT ALL.
2. Follow all Gaian Rules.
3. Respect higher Agents.
4. Must Have at Least ONE peice of black or Dark Clothing.(Headbands do not count, nor do certain head materials.
5. All check before making a post in a thread that is in the wrong place.

More coming when I think of them.
Joining Application.

Gaia Name/Agent Name:
Reason For Wanting to Join:
Agent Position Wanted.:
Gaian History sad Must Do.)

Agent List.

Head Agent-Oriel-Cronus/Agent Cronus
Co- Leader-Kalile/Agent Kalile
3rd in Command- GelbRitter/Agent Ritter
Head Trainer-
Recruiting Officer-

Agents.
-Oriel-Cronus
-Kalile
-GelbRitter
-
-
-

Agents in Training.
-shippo_rules
-
-
-
-
-
-

New Recruits.(Not yet Agents in Training.)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Trainers.
-
-
-
-
-
-

Agent(s) Of the Month.
The Forum We Patrol.

We as Agents, and by my judgement, we patrol the threads of the WTG Forum(Welcome to Gaia). As far as I know, The WTG Forum is swarming with noobs, or rebels. This is the forum I believe needs our assistance.

The Wrongs in the Forum We look for.

<center>Before Reading, Note:

This is more to the older users than the newbies;
Remember that Welcome to Gaia is ONLY reserved for introduction posts by new members.

Old members aren't permitted to make threads here. If you want to help a new Gaian, post in their introduction thread.(Add on By Cronus) From what I have learned, the only way an oldbie can create a thread in the WTG Forum, is by having permission from a Mod of the WTG Forum.

For both new and old members, posting chat/bar/guild/spam/advertising within other users threads/etc. threads aren't allowed in this forum.

Thank you to Remus Lycanthe for letting me use this information.
with Link Attached.
Announcements

11/02/04- Agent Training Begins.
Joining Application.

Gaia Name/Agent Name: Kalile
Number of Posts sad Will be checked.) 1070
Reason For Wanting to Join: ummm to get rid of noob's
Gaian History sad Must Do.) weird guys hitting on me

whatever position u want to give me
I want to be the co-leader that would be awesoem especially since I'm the first to apply
Wish Granted.
Gaia Name/Agent Name: Agent Ritter (GelbRitter)
Number of Posts sad Will be checked.) 111
Reason For Wanting to Join: I am interested in a) Stopping idiotic noobs and b) training newbs in the ways of Gaia Posting.
Agent Position Wanted.: 3rd in Command
Gaian History sad Must Do.) I've been a number of different accounts, such as AngryMunchkin, DisgruntledMunchkin, and a few others. All of them were abandoned for one reason or another. I am very attached to this account. Between them all, I have at least 1000 posts, methinks.
Ritter you have read every post, correct.
Yea, I was just hoping that my other accounts would count. I see they don't. I may come back when I have more posts.
I didn't say they didn't count, i just wanted to make sure you read all the posts.
Allrighty. Am I accepted?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces