Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Faea Maria Ross Vampire Doctor

Faea closed the door to the room and put the note she had written on the door that neatly said Out in town be back soon Faea smile . Faea always had the thing of putting smiley faces on notes it was wierd for others but she enjoyed it. Faea moved quietly to the end of the hall where Dawn was arguing with a guard a smile crossed Faea's face. "She's coming with me I have to run outside to grab some things" Faea said quickly. Faea looked at Dawns face and she saw the excitement. "If theres nothing more we shall be heading out" Faea said to the guard and then made her way outside putting her hands in her pocket quietly humming the Overture of 1812. Faea breathed in deeply she loved the way the fresh air smelled it was always so nice she loved it even better when it was cold out.

OOC no i have the new wierd gaia format and one of the things is diamond and pearl i tried seeing what it does and at the moment it seems to be doing nothing

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Dawn Serenity

User Image

Dawn snickered at the guard as she was able to walk past him and outside. As soon as she walked out her eyes widened. She was born in the clan and never went outside the base. She saw the gate that led to the town square, she could hear people already talking. Dawn swallowed hard, nervous that they would be pointed out and attacked. That's what she was always told if she were to ever try to go outside. "So what do you need to get? And do I have time to wander?" she asked with her sweetest face on. She smiled slightly too big, just enough to show her fangs. Newborns fangs showed all the time. When you become a full vampire, you are able to retract them back.

OOC: I have to go to work soon, so I might not post for like 5 to 6 hours. I'll try to off my phone if I can, but signal sucks at my job. :/
User Image

"Oh nothing just bandages and such you go wonder I'll meet you over at the book store in an hour be careful though" Faea said thinking of what she needed. "Oh the bookstores over there so have fun and be safe" Faea said pointing to the book store. "Just have fun for today I can't believe you've never been outside before see you in an hour" Faea said putting a hand on Dawn's shoulder. "Your one of those I don't have to worry about attacking a human" Faea added before turning away and walking off to the medicine shop leaving Dawn to do whatever she wanted. Faea opened the door to the medicine shop to see an old man sitting at the counter. "Ahhh Miss Faea back again what can I get you this time?" The man asked. "I'm just going to look around for a little while" Faea said a smile on her face.

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Dawn Serenity

User Image

Dawn was so excited to explore the town a bit. Maybe she'd meet a few teenagers like herself, beside the fact that she's a vampire. She saw in the middle of town square, a fountain with a marble statue in the middle. Around the fountain she saw some kids playing catch with a Frisbee, it landed by her so she picked it up. "Hey! Can you pass it over here?" Dawn picked up the disc and looked over to see a boy that looked to be around her age, 17. She knew this would be her only chance to meet someone outside of the clan. She tossed it back but her throw was a bit strong and it unsuspectingly hit the young boy in the nose causing him to cry out. Dawn rushed to his side, feeling extremely guilty about injuring him but then a sudden aroma was in the air. She was in the middle of helping the boy uncover his hands when she saw his nose gushing blood. She was feeling light headed as she saw his and her hands with blood on it. "S-sorry.. I got to go!" she shot up and ran towards the bookstore where she saw the Doc looking around, browsing the books. Dawn crept up to her and just cleared her throat to get her attention, "Ahem!" She had a look of panic on her face and was trying to hide her blood covered palms behind her back, not wanting to be tempted by it.
User Image

Faea could smell it as soon as Dawn walked in. Faea grabbed a towel she had bought for this reason walking behind Dawn grabbing her hands and taking the blood off and then walking over to the fire place and tossing the towel in the fire watching it burn. "You should be good, am I guessing you over estimated your strength?" Faea asked looking out the window seeing the boy clutching his nose with one hand holding the frisbee with the other. "Just remember humans tend to be a little more fragile" Faea said smiling. "Also good job on the self control most new borns would be on him within a second" Faea said a smile on her face as she placed the book she had been looking at about vampires back on the shelf.

OOC- thats okay smile dont worry where i work i get no service its horrible

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Vladimir Rosario & Dawn Serenity

User Image

Dawn just wanted to forget the incident. The things she thought about as soon as she smelt the blood. She thought about her mom, but she also thought about how delicious it looked and how she could always overpower him and drink him dry. That's why she took off immediately, she didn't like those thoughts and she didn't want to ever kill anyone again. Dawn decided to try to change the subject, "Why do you need to study about your own race? Wouldn't it be more logical to research humans or even the lycans?" she sounded so much more excited when she asked about the werewolves, she always saw them being used in their clan but they didn't teach anything about them in the academy. She glanced at the clock and saw the time was a quarter past five. Vladimir was quite possibly gonna pick her up very shorty, "We should probably be heading back now.."

Vladimir couldn't wait any longer, he already ate today, a lovely blonde slave who wasn't holding her own in the clan so she had to be disposed of. He thought Dawn would be awake by now if not earlier, but he knew she liked hanging out with Dr. Faea and that was the only kind thing he's ever done for her since her mothers death. Vladimir started to walk down towards the infirmary only to find a note saying Out in town.. This definitely made him mad, he didn't ever want Dawn out amongst the humans. That could ruin the big plans he has for her when she becomes a fully trained vampire. He went to wait outside the front gate for them to come back.
User Image

Faea smiled thinking of Dawn's question "It's always interesting to see how the humans potray us and sometimes I find it interesting, as for the studying of humans I have journals from my past to remind me of the human moments and the werewolves its hard for me to find anything about them which makes taking care of them if needed a pain greatly" Faea said thinking of the time she had to take care of a werewolf not knowing what to do and that always annoyed Faea not knowing how to heal someone. "Its even more annoying when I go to the library they don't have the books I need to read on them" Faea said opening the door. Faea knew Vladimir would be waiting for them she was already thinking to herself of the punishment or what would happen. "I hope you had a nice time seeing the outside and seeing humans interacte definately better then sitting in a classroom" Faea said as she made her way to the gate keeping her voice down as she made her way to the front gate. Faea opened the front gate and saw Vladimir. "Um hello sir" Faea said quietly lowering her eyes.

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

User Image

Vladimir looked at Dawn and Dr. Faea with disappointed eyes, mainly directed at the young blonde girl. "Dawn, go to your room. I'll deal with you later." he ordered the newborn away. Dawn didn't want to go though, she knew she would be the one getting punished. She knew he would twist everything to make it seem like she was at fault, which was kind of true. She didn't tell the Doc that she was the only newborn who was never to be let out of the grounds, but the mistake could have been avoided if the guard had stopped her from signing Dawn out. She walked next to her father and stood there in silence. "I'm sorry Doctor Faea, I didn't mean for her to cause you any trouble. You may go back to the clinic. But before you do, I believe Dawn owes you an apology for tricking you." he nudged Dawn's arm hard with his elbow implying for her to speak. "I'm sorry Doc.." she knew she was in trouble now. She was sorry and you could see it in her eyes.
User Image

Faea could feel the tension "Ah no it was my fault not hers she seemed so eager to go outside and I couldn't say no Sir" Faea said calmly which was true she had a hard time saying no and everytime she did it killed her a little inside. "I accept you apology Dawn" Faea said quietly and then moved quickly past Vladimir and made her way back to her clinic taking the sign off and opening the door walking straight to the back where there was the stock of the blood ripping it open and pouring it in a cup then pouring honey in it mixing it with a spoon and taking a sip her senses and body calming down. Faea didn't handle well with tension her family had always had tension. Oh I hope she doesn't get into to much trouble because of me I should have known she wasn't allowed outside ah but at least she saw it once Faea thought to herself as she ran a hand through her hair pulling it back into a ponytail pulling out the medicinal supplies she had purchased putting them away then sitting at her desk thinking quietly staring at the door that was open just a crack.

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

User Image

Vladimir glared at Dawn all the way back to their housing quarters. "You know Dawn, I think you need to take up a small job to keep your mind off things human. You're free to go for now, but don't let me catch you fraternizing with anyone outside these walls. Go help Dr. Faea, the hunters are almost back from their rounds, I hear some were injured." he ordered Dawn once more, this time sounding a bit more accepting. She was confused at his sudden change of heart, but she didn't question his request. She was going to be in the clinic anyway so why not help out, it'll keep her out of trouble and it'll allow her to see the outside more just as long as she doesn't interact with the humans out there. "One more thing," he added as she was about to walk out, "Warn Dr. Faea of vampire hunters around town. And to be more careful next time you both go out." At that comment, she figured he knew what happened in town with that boy. She still felt awful about hurting him. Dawn just walked to the infirmary and opened the door all the way, "Miss me?" she joked at the Doc. Then she went on to relay the message from Vladimir.
User Image

"Hey that hurts" A hunter moaned as Faea held onto him as she was healing him. "Well if you didn't move you wouldn't be complaining" Faea said sternly as she finished finishing healing his leg. "Your good to go and hello again Dawn"[/color] Faea said reaching for her mug rubbing her eyes she was tired well more like drained from the healing which happened to her all the time. Faea sighed as she moved to the next one he was out cold which was good but as Faea looked at him she frowned. "Huh thats odd" Faea muttered as she ran a hand through his hair feeling for any bumps. Not a single injury? but is that even possible? Faea thought to herself as her hands moved down his body feeling for any kind of broken bones or bruises. Faea took another sip out of her mug as she put it under the hunters nose waiting for him to respond. "Did everything go alright with your father?" Faea asked picking her eyes up.

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Dawn Serenity

User Image

Dawn could see some of the hunters were in bad shape, but it only made her more curious about the outside world. "Surprisingly not bad, he didn't even raise his voice. But I'm now allowed to go out with you whenever you need to get something." Then another idea popped into her mind, she could see the Doc was getting tired and more hunters were coming in to be examined. "Or.. how about I run some errands for you, if you're too tired to go out? All I need is a written note. I'm sure you need some kind of supplies again."

Dawn hoped she'd be able to explore again, plus it was getting close to night time so it was going to get dark soon. As she awaited an answer, she looked over some of the resting hunters, wondering what they could have encountered that could have injured so many of them like this. Even more a reason why Dawn wanted to go out, she had so many questions that no one would give her the answers to.
User Image

"Thank you for the offer Dawn but I'm all set for right now and from what I'm getting from these guys theres something nasty probally vampire hunters coming into town" Faea said as the one who was unconcious opened his eyes and grabbed the mug. "Uch what the hells in this" The man said handing it back to Faea as Faea handed him a bag of human blood. "I must be the only one who puts honey in their blood as Faea finished the blood taking a chair and sitting down in it. CLosing her eyes for a brief moment then sighing and opening her eyes checking out another one who had a sprained wrist taking care of it quickly before sitting down. Faea was exhausted and it was getting to become night time which meant newborns would be coming soon. Faea closed her eyes flexing her hand. "I'm truly sorry that I dont have any errands for you Dawn but I stocked up for tonight" Faea said opening her eyes rubbing them taking another sip of the blood in her mug as she looked around.

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Dawn Serenity

User Image

Dawn sat down without responding, she at least wanted to see if that boy was okay. She really felt bad about hurting his nose, she wanted to make sure it wasn't broken. She saw it was getting darker and darker, which meant the newborns would go out to hunt. That's when she heard a family group of voices approaching the clinic. Dawn could see a herd of newborns passing by the room on their way to the outside gate. They knew not to hunt anyone in the town square, to go out to the forest and whoever is out there is fair game. Newborns were stronger than full vampires, so they needed less protection. Dawn saw her opportunity, "Sorry Doc, but gotta run!" she ran off to catch up and blend into the group of newborns just getting out of class. Dawn had missed school today because of her fight earlier, but no one really noticed her joining the group. Then they got to the outside gate; as they walked past the town square she saw him. The boy, he was in the restaurant across town, it looked as if he was working and he also had a cast on his nose. That made Dawn feel even worse. She managed to sneak out of the group and run over to the restaurant. The boy approached her thinking she was just another customer awaiting to be seated, "Welcome to.." he paused after he saw her face, "You! I was looking for you today after you broke my nose and ran off!" he seemed a bit mad but also kind of concerned. She swallowed hard, she was getting nervous, anxious, and downright uncomfortable.

The boy noticed her awkwardness and asked her to join him at a table, he was on his break. "My name is Christian, but you can call me Chris. That was quite a throw you showed earlier. I was genuinely impressed, when I wasn't in pain." he joked but Dawn didn't find the humor in what he said. Then he asked her name, "Dawn.. I'm really sorry about your nose.." he could tell from her voice that she was truly sorry. The conversation went on and on, they even continued next to the fountain underneath the starry sky. They continued to hang out for almost an hour, even after all the newborns have already gone back to the gates and to the infirmary for their scheduled after-hunt checkup.
User Image

Faea watched her run off she opened her mouth to say something but one of the hunters called her name. Shaking her head Faea stood up calmly and walked over. "So am I good to go?" He asked he was shifting around like being in here was a bad thing. "Yes go on ahead just don't be passing out again" Faea said smiling as she helped him down and watched the rest of them slowly leave the clinic. Faea coughed and folded everything that she had gotten out and started washing the dirty towels before the newborns came back which would be in about an hour. Faea sighed as she moved the washed towels to the dryer and walking around cleaning up the empty blood containers. Uch can't they pick up after themselves at least?! Faea thought to herself shaking her head as she cleaned everything. Faea watched as the injured new borns came in some cradling their arms others limping and others sporty swollen faces. Keeping a straight face Faea went to work taking care of everyone and sending them off. Faea sighed when they all left all fixed. "All done I wonder where Dawn is if she went with the newborns shouldn't she be back? by now" Faea muttered under her breathe and then looked down the hallway seeing no one as she went back to the clinic sitting behind her desk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff