Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Tactician

)*( Jaakuna Akuma )*(

The Sin Pandemic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Soul Intoxication Level: 10%

"Curiosity killed the cat and crushed the kitten...

As The Sin Pandemic marched onward to the south, ignoring the stinging sunlight on his skin, his left ear would twitch at the mentioning of the girl's question. His marching slowed to a casual walk; allowing Amalia the chance to catch up to him, and once she did, he'd take a swing at a small shrub to his right and unearth the poor fauna with his demonic strength.
"Fox? Has anyone ever told you that you ask too many questions...or talk too much?"he began, the tensiona nd anger in his voice slowly descending in an aggrivated sigh.
"Not all language is what it seems, and applies to titles. My race happens to also be a title that is earned at birth. But as to what it means or comes from...earn the explanation from me in the future, and I'll tell you." the angry archdevil would seeth, keeping in mind to keep his explanation of choice short, since Amalia had zoned him out in the past as payback for him doing the same.
The thought made him chuckle an angry chuckle. The chances of her even ever meeting him again were slim to none; let alone her earning anything from him.
But before he knew it, they had already resumed traveling south as they had before, even with the sun up. He wondered if she would be able to make this second session of a long walk without sleep. If she collasped, would he leave her? Mmm, yeah, probably. But not before leaving her in some embaressing situation.

Like naked and unconscious under a farm animal in heat,

or strapped to an upside down cross ad gagged with her little field mouse,

or dropped off at a young lord's frat house/party or whatnot,

OR even he could finally realize that underlieing fantasy of having her naked, bleeding, and in chains in some decrepid cellar prison in hell!

And thats if he decided to leave her somewhere. Oh the possibilities. Thinking of such sweet tortureous revenge quickly evaporated his temperment. He took it under no consideration how Amalia felt naked; that wasn't the point he wished to make. He'd seen plenty of naked females... all were disgusting unless they had a soul worth devouring. And even those were second rate. Since he had no desire for a woman or a mate of some sort, physical attraction played no role in his life. The only thing he respected was power.
His reasoning behind making any woman naked was simple; it was the archaic way to make any female feel helpless and powerless. That imminent feeling of being sadisticly murdered or raped. A feeling almost all women feared. He'd seen it work so many times in his line of work, and it made him feel quite proud of himself actually...a tortured soul was so much more delicious than one at peace.

But hell, any soul was better than the empty plate walking around with him. The Hussy Fox.

...the devil gets a kick out of it every time."

Blessed Tactician

}+{ Florian }+{

The Forlorn Calamity

Location: The Hidden Angel Eater Temple under O-ska ruins, Veles

"Bear the love of thy brothers and sisters, for your siblings are your comrades and caretakers...

User Image
User Image

A slight breeze crossed the nose and the feeling of a cold floor would cause the young Angel Eater's eyes to flutter open rather slowly; wrinkling his nose as his blurry vision struggled to realign itself. He felt heavy and dazed, yet his nerves all begged to differ as they all alerted him of how cold he felt. Though his vision was still a mess, he'd sit upright on his sprawled legs and wipe both eyes repeatedly with one forearm as the other arm rested on the floor to stabalize him.

Wind...

The sound of water...

Neither gave him any reason to assume he wasn't dreaming. But a strange new voice grew like rushing rapids in his ears;
"Your...The Forlorn Calamity...?" was all he caught, slightly blurred like his vision was.

Florian would retract his forearm to stare at his hand, as well as the ring on it. His vision had cleared. Immeadiately his calm innocent expression became that of grave concern and minor panic; as if he'd awaken from a dream he had just discovered was no dream at all. How could this be? He was supposed to be imprisoned, asleep! He shouldn't be awake!
"H-how? How do you know my name?"he asked fearfully, a slight timidness ringing in his voice, trying to remain calm at the roaring panic building up in his heart. The seal had been broken, and he knew of the consequences for being relinquished from imprisonment...his peers back at The Sodekisap would resume hunting him down, as they did all rouge planeswalkers.

He was completely oblivious that another rouge planeswalker was already running amok in Talm.

The young man would look up at Adam for answers, unaware of Triana kneeling over a friend he held dear, dead on the floor just five feet away behind him.

...and your parents as your mentors.Family bonds."

Beloved Mage

Guy Hamon

Guy examined the sword, wondering how it was practical in battle. Onyx was generally used for jewlery as opposed to weaponry. Whoever forged the blade must have had a large chunk of onyx to use as a resource and be a good sculptor. However, what tipped him off to the sword possibly not being man-made was when Kiren spoke about the sword as if it were a person.

"A sword is meant to protect," he said. "I like a good sword fight as much as the next swordsman, but I don't force my blade on someone else." He noticed the guards were approaching. "Listen, if you don't want to be in trouble, maybe you should just stick with me for a bit."

((...I think my muse for Guy is dying. D ; ))

Desirable Noob

User Image
Kiren

Mirth: Skorr

Kiren sheathed her blade as she strapped it back on her knapsack. " I guess you can say the onyx was founded in my village by accident but at the same time it was founded I was born." Hearing the guards come closer Kiren's ears twitched as she lowered them. Moving back towards Him she grabbed his arm and clung to him as she smiled slightly. " I guess I could stay with you for a while or at least till the guards have vanished, so long as you don't rat me out." Gazing up at him she smiled as Kiren cling to his arm for safety.

Tipsy Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

EOS VELOREN ● ● ●

Where the tide is low for man and spirits,
I put aside the yearning of my voice when I was young.

"Lucy…Lucy has changed. I don't know how or why, but Eos, she's not…She's not Lucy. There was this blue-haired man that took her away. He has to be behind it."

Jun's warning was an ominous one, only made worse when she was finally taken back to her cell and Eos was left alone to dwell on the thought. It seemed that Kai had employed all sorts of dogs when preparing for his war. And it confirmed that he wasn't above the practice of brainwashing, whether it was him or one of his pets who did it. Eos, now mostly healed from his run in with the guards, left his bed with a slight shake in his legs. How long had he been laying there? Too long he supposed. He smelled and his stomach ached for food. He let slip the robe he had been afforded earlier and walked to the basin filled with water across the room.

After he scrubbed the dust and blood from his body and hair, he looked around. A set of palace robes had been placed over a small desk and stool. It seemed that even though he would be a prisoner, he would be treated like one of the lap dogs to the King. As he pulled the outfit on, the idea occurred to him. He had knelt before Kai before his beating. He had shown surrender. That was only the first step. Surely the next would be to pledge fealty. It left a bitter taste on the roof of his mouth, but if he wanted to have a chance to escape with Jun and Lucy, he needed to earn at least a minimal level of trust with Kai and the guard.

Then there was that third woman, Htead. It felt like ages since he had last seen her. She had…black hair, an ornate gown, and there was something else, but he couldn't quite remember it clearly. "Must've taken a hard blow to the head." He mumbled to himself in the mirror. He looked thinner and paler than usual, almost hollow in the robes. It was too refined for his taste. The symbol of Saur was woven into the front sash. He took another splash of water and smoothed his hair down as best as he could. He was as presentable as possible. He went to the door and knocked. A small window slid open, a guard peered in with a glare.

"What do you want?"

Eos took a breath. "I humbly request a meeting with our King, or if he is too busy with war meetings or is away, the Lady Augustina will do."

There is time to meet again
Even until the darkest hour.

User Image
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was a full moon in the sky of Saur, but the party in the garden outside was still alive. The castle was unusually empty - even most of the guards were dismissed and allowed to celebrate the upcoming marriage between the King and Princess Adina, except for a few unlucky fellows who had to remain at their posts and do their job. One of them was Roddyn, a massive man,middle aged man, who was assigned the mission to watch over Eos, one of Kai's "war machines", as he was told.And right now, he regretted this like never before - his friends were all outside, drinking and dancing, and what was he doing?
                      Fetching Eos an audition.Not with the King of course - Roddyn wasn't suicidal -bothering Kai right now meant losing a few fingers in the best case scenario.
                      So he searched for Augustina, and soon found out from a few guards that she was seen in the library.Weird place to be at this time of hour, Roddyn thought, but continued to walk.Soon, he indeed saw the lights on, and Augustina, standing at the doors.
                      " Miledy...is everything alright?" he whispered to her, noticing that something wasn't quite right with her.
                      Augustina's puffed eyes blinked a few times rapidly, and she turned to the guard.
                      " Positive.I was just checking if our guest, Astron, was still here."
                      And indeed, inside Roddyn saw the man with golden hair, that a few days ago was presented as a "very important guest".He was quietly reading in a corner of the library, and didn't appear to be doing anything suspicious.
                      " Were you...crying?" Roddyn finally understood the reason Augustina didn't look like herself.Nobody ever saw her actually show any emotions, so her sad eyes confused and surprised the guard in a way.
                      " Do you have anything to report to me? Or are you neglecting your duties on purpose? Explain yourself." Augustina replied, avoiding his question and returning back to her usual bossy attitude, though in the state she was in right now, it was kind of hard to keep this facade.
                      " R-right,please excuse me. Our.."guest" Eos Veloren wishes to have an audience with the King, but he also stated that he is alright with your presence instead, if the King is busy."
                      Augustina nodded, closing the doors to the library.
                      " Very well.He has all the right to do so."
                      She made a sign for Roddyn to follow her, and both walked in complete silence through the castle halls and corridors.Finally, as they reached Eos' chamber, Augustina dismissed Roddyn, but told him to stay close in case anything happens.She watched the guard disappear behind a wall, then sighed deeply.
                      Her eyes hurt badly because of all that crying, and she knew the guard noticed her puffed eyes and tired face.It was something she never, ever, in her entire life, let anyone see - with, perhaps, the exception of her family when she was just a little child.
                      The news about Kai marrying Adina devastated her.She never knew how much she loved him, never even noticed when she started to grow fond of him.Even if he was treating her the way he did, she never hated him for that.And now, even thought she knew he had no interest in Adina and was against this marriage, she still couldn't bear the thought of him being married to another woman.
                      Augustina felt her tears gathering up again, burning her eyes, but she didn't allow them to fall out.She took a deep breath, blinked a few more times, and concentrated on what she was supposed to do.She knocked, then opened the door.
                      The red haired man was standing still, in saurian robes, awaiting her.
                      " I hea--ahem." her voice cracked, and she coughed.Her voice - what a traitor. "I heard you wanted to see the King." she continued."He is busy tonight,so I have come in his stead.If I am not good enough for you- " her voice cracked again, but this time it wasn't so easily noticeable. " -..then I'm afraid you'll have to wait until tomorrow afternoon, when the King will be free."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mood: Depressed
                      In the company of: Eos Veloren & Roddyn

Greenouille

Tipsy Fatcat

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

EOS VELOREN ● ● ●

Where the tide is low for man and spirits,
I put aside the yearning of my voice when I was young.

Eos kept his ear to the door for the minutes the guard left him. The hall outside seemed completely silent save for the occasional creaking of a door somewhere beyond. He heard boot steps, two pairs, and pressed closer to listen. They didn't slow as they approached his door. Whoever walked past, they were also laughing among themselves.

"Ah, looks like poor Roddyn got himself a break after all."

"Whatever. I'm just glad to be given leave for the night."

"Yeah, I mean, it's not everyday a King marries."

"He didn't seem too happy about it…"

Their voices faded as their steps carried them presumably to their exit. Eos swallowed what felt a rock. Marry? Who in their right mind would marry the usurper, the murderer? He supposed an unfortunate lady of noble birth, after all, even Saur had to have allies, despite its dark history. He knew it couldn't have been the sharp woman from Togath, not if they were at war. Besides, he had traveled and spent time among the strong Togathian people. They were powerful beings, not so easily bent at knee. As he worked through his plan again, his ears picked up another two sets of footfalls. This time they did slow. He stepped back.

The door swung open to reveal Augustina Melbourn, the pretty and questionably dangerous aide to Kai. If there was anyone's trust he needed to gain, it was hers. It would not be easy. And yet, he detected something in her voice. And her eyes. Had she been hurt? 'Join the club.' He thought. He worked to keep his growing anger and worry off his face. "I heard, quite recently. My King has married? I…give my congratulations. I also want to give him something else, my lady." He clasped his hands behind his back. "I did not properly declare my loyalty earlier. I wish to swear him fealty, in person, when he has a spare moment for little me." He stepped closer, peering at her face. "You know, you look strangely familiar. ...Are you feeling quite right? If you need a healing hand, you only have to ask. Or order, I suppose."

There is time to meet again
Even until the darkest hour.

User Image
          User Image

案ずるより産むが易し。
出る杭は打たれる。
知らぬが仏。

Htead nodded firmly, taking Seige's hands into hers. A bright glow blossomed, before enveloping the both of them. By now, Htead had gotten the hang of teleportation, and it was no longer as exasperating as before...

In a few moments, the light around them came to an end, and Htead opened her eyes. She had never had her eyes open during the teleportation proccess... Yet, it was a difficult thing to do, because the light was simply so vibrant it pained the eyes.

Taking a deep breath, Htead let go of Seige's hands and took a few steps back, raising her head to look at the ceilings. Indeed, this was her very own home! And what a home it was...! Htead's home was located deep underground in Kratos, hidden away by spells and magic. It was a massive construction, but very beautiful indeed.

It was very colorful, the walls red with golden engravements, and all sorts of decorations - from paintings, to carpets hung on the wall, to giant vazes and fans. Lanters hung from the ceilings, which illuminated the room in an eerie glow. The whole palace had no windows - as there was no point, being underground. Yet there seemed to be some kind of ventilation system installed, as the chambers were airy and even slightly chilly.

"It's good to be back!" Htead mused, before stepping forwards to open two grand doors, leading into a narrow, but very long hallway. She ventured in, leading Seige through the corridor. "You humans live in such boring places~..."
                              "Hm~..." She suddenly said, turning to look at Seige doubtfully. "I need to get to the mirror room, but with your human speed, we won't get there in time.. This place is really quite grand, you know. We'll need to take the short-cut, come here~."

She took his hand, and lead him into a small closet-like room, which revealed a small boat. The room was actually another corridor, but more of a water tunnel, disappearing in darkness. The small boat hovered in the water, which was quickly cascading in the direction of nowhere. Htead motioned for Seige to get in, while following after him, and once both feet were safely in the construction, she untied the rope which kept the boat in place.

Almost immediately, Seige and Htead were taken away, floating through the tunnel with great speed. Due to the rather remarkably strong current, the boat needed absolutely no rowing. Every once in a while, a small lantern would zip past them, but otherwise, it was absolutely dark.
                              "I don't usually use this way of travel." She explained to Seige humbly. Her quick legs were enough to navigate around her own home. "The spirits that live with me find it much easier... Ah, there's our stop!~."

In the distance, a bright light was approaching. It appeared to be a lantern. The boat came to a short stop, bumping lightly into something, and Htead groped the walls nearby, pushing open the door to a new - yet identical - hallway. As she and Seige clambered out, she tied the boat to the door, just as it was in their last stop.

"The mirror room is right this way, Seige~" Htead smiled, leading the man into a large chamber, which appeared to be more of a workshop. There were many mirrors about, all covered or draped over with cloths. Some were hung, others set against the wall or tables. And in the distance loomed a massive mirror - yet, completely covered with a giant curtain. "In my freetime, I make things which assist with my work. These mirrors can show you what you will look like when you pass, or what you will look like in twenty years... They help me when I must exorcise, as many of the spirits I exorcise need answers that are not always easy to figure out. The mirrors are a great help!"
                              She sighed briefly. "You may look around, if you wish.. I will only take a minute."

A man, who seemed to be standing unnoticeably in the distance, approached Htead and Seige. He was a transparent young man, clad in a suit and with sleek black hair. He seemed very lively, if not friendly.

Normally, ghosts weren't visible to all humans. Usually only cursed ghosts could be visible to the human eye. This young soul lived in Htead's home, helping her with all sorts of deeds. He didn't wish to pass on to the afterlife, and instead stuck around to help Htead... Or, Miss Htead, rather. He wasn't sure if Seige could see him or hear him, but he sensed Seige was a cursed one, by something dark and evil. He wasn't surprised Htead had brought this handsome white man along, though Htead never brought guests. Ever.

"Miss Htead. It's nice to see you once again! I have cleaned most of your workshop. How have your travels been?"
                              "Fantastic! This is Seige~. But, oh, I have some work for you, I do." Htead said, quickly navigating her way to a large table buried in papers. The ghost nodded politely to the white-haired man, giving him a smile, still wondering if Seige could see him. Or, at least, sense him.

OOC: This is lamely unoriginal, but if any of you want a better idea of what Htead's home is like, it's greatly inspired and resembles Yubaba's home from Spirited Away. You can see a brief scene here. From 7:00 onwards. Minus the windows, of course~.

User Image

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Amalia Cruoriinhibio

Kratosian Borderlands

"Yes. You have. Thrice already. Other than you, no. I haven't spent more than an hour with a single person since my last cellmate died some nineteen years ago. As for the reason you were told to be called what you are, I don't care. It isn't the question I asked. And if it bothers you that much, I'll just stop." She continued onward as the bump that was Skorr came into view on the horizon. The traveling was much quicker now that they weren't being attacked every other hour. By the time half of the night had passed, Skorr had already grown from being a tiny bump to a noticeable city. To pass time she mentally practiced repeating the incantations to raise undead minions. After her third time of repeating the incantations at separate intervals on separate levels of her consciousness, she began listing every word she knew in the Ancient Language in alphabetical order. One one level of consciousness she listed them in order according to the common tongue and on another level she listed them in order according to the Ancient Language.

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image
Adam Kuroda
&
Lady Triana

{O-Ska Ruins: Secret Underground Lair}

"For the first time, I can't say I know all about you. Nor can I say that it was I who awoke you. My name is Adam Kuroda and the legend of your imprisonment is an ancient one. So ancient, my family's records had it recorded simply as local folklore." Adam reached into his bag and produced a piece of bread, holding it in his open hand. It lifted up seemingly on its own and danced down to the man. "The story of my role in your liberation begins in the neighboring Psoglov Islands. There I assisted in protecting your true liberator from assassins and a demonic behemoth. It continues in middle Veles where my servant aided in fending off a burrowing demon summoned with the lifeblood of dark elf assassins. After gaining the blessing of the Head Witches of Veles, we began excavation of the O-Ska ruins and began battle with Marit Lage, the Black Avatar herself. One by one our numbers dwindled as She shattered my men, crushed them with boulders, and squeezed them with her tentacles."

Triana had strayed up to Adam's side by this point.
"Adam, do not scare the man. He has just awoken from what you say is a great slumber." Adam scowled slightly at her comment, but complied with her wishes. "He then shattered the enchantments sealing your prison, even though it cost him his life." Adam stepped aside with Triana moving with him. Adam held his free hand towards the lifeless body of Enick that sat not too far away.

Blessed Tactician

)*( Jaakuna Akuma )*(

The Sin Pandemic

Soul Intoxication Level: 0%

"Warefare is wellfare to the devil...

Jaakuna would smirk triumphantly to himself as Amalia gave her...reply. Mentally, he chalked a big fat "W" on an imaginary chalkboard and blew acrossed his left shoulder smoothly.Finally, a win. But even so, as she began to do her necromancer thing, of whatever it was she was doing he couldn't help but become irratated by the silence.
True, Amalia was reciteing from the common tongue to an ancient tongue he could understand, that wasn't the sort of silence that bothered him. It was the boredom; lack of battle silence that tightened like screws in his temples. He HAD to kill something soon, or else he was gunna loose it!

And out of the blue...his stomach made an ungodly growl.

"Tch!"he brooded, accepting the fact that his intoxication period was over and that his metabolism was making more demands.
"Change of plans, Fox. I'm going to need to cut through there. You can continue where your headed and I'll beat you to the other side...or your free to finally see your own presumption of 'shouldn't devils be ripping through largely populated areas and cities' gambit." he mouthed obnoxiously, bringing up his clawed hands to make quote signs. He never got tired of being a d**k to her.

...as is taint to the necromancer."

Blessed Tactician

}+{ Florian }+{

The Forlorn Calamity

Location: The Hidden Angel Eater Temple under O-ska ruins, Veles

"Heros of any age, blessed in their sleep...

User Image
User Image

The timid ancient would sit obediently on his knees as Adam gave his brief explanation of what came to pass prior to his release. And though by the deepening reminiscence in his eyes, he didn't take it as hard as some would presume. Death was no stranger to him. But loosing a friend was always hard. It was gravely tempting just to seat himself next to the kindly old Nu Mou and greive for him right there, but now was not the time. Not here.

Florian would shed a few childish tears before rising to his feet, quickly placing a hand on Adam's shoulders for support as his knees wobbled underneath him. He felt...shakey, but not fatigued. Nodding to the man and the charming young lady that occompanied him, he'd shakily walk over to Enick and stretch his wings out a few times before bending over and taking the savant in his arms like an infant. A few more tears would drop before being followed by a sniffle as he turned to his new acquaintances.
"I am ready to go, please, show me the way." he would state promptly, a small hint of resolve sparkling in his voice.

...their tasks long finished, their life's mission; done. Assuring the common folk a tale, a lesson for everyone. Morals."

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Liu Hiro

Near Skorr, Mirth

As they neared the city, Hiro looked down at the layout of the town from Feht's back. "Seems interesting enough. Tufh, Feht." Feht let out a screech and then banked left. Making a circled descent, Feht eventually came to rest on a hill with a single tree to the southwest of the city. Hiro climbed down off her back and pat her on the neck. "I'm heading into town. I'll call you if I need you. Vmo vnaa." Feht gave another screech then took off into the night sky, her black feathers blending seamlessly with the night sky. Grinning at her effortless flight, he turned and made his way into the city. Eventually he found himself in front of a bakery that was closing for the night.

User Image
The Messenger

Skorr, Mirth

As he entered the city, the messenger swept back his hood. He had mostly kept to himself as he worked, but Skorr was home to one of his few friends. He began taking the familiar route to the somewhat secret bar his friend could usually be found at. Along the route he swung by a bakery that would usually be closing about this time of night. He liked to visit them as they closed because they sold their leftovers cheaply. As he neared the bakery, he sighted a familiar face. Hesitating a moment to be sure it was in fact the man he thought it was, he smiled as the man asked for a baguette. "Hey! Hiro!"

Hiro was taken aback when he heard his name; not many in Talm knew it. When he saw the smiling courier he had hired in St. Lutudas, he smiled as well. "Hey! Long time no see! I'd call you by name, but I don't think you ever gave it."

"I don't use my name much. Most people just call me The Messenger." He stepped on up to the man and they shook hands as if they were old friends, even though they had only met once.

"Hmm... 'The Messenger,' huh? If I were anyone else I'd say it's unusual, but I knew a few guys who used to go by similar pseudonyms. One called himself The Doctor, one called him-slash-herself The Corsair, and the third I only met briefly but I believe he called himself The Master."

The Messenger raised an eyebrow. "Huh, sounds like a bunch of egotistical bastards, if you ask me. One thinks he can cure anyone, one thinks he can take what he wants from anyone, and the last thinks he can rule over everyone."

"Erm... Something like that." Hiro reached into his coin purse to pay for the baguette.

"No no. You bought last time. I'll get it this time." The messenger reached into his own and produced enough money for both of them to get a baguette. The baker thanked his quasi-frequent customer and handed them both a baguette. "So you wanna go grab a drink? I know a guy in town who pretty much runs the best bar that most people don't know about."

"I'm always up for a drink. Especially in out-of-the-way bars. Lead the way!"

User Image
Lux

Only a minute or two had passed since Chi and Fox had left the bar and the couple in the booth nearby had yet to get the hint that the two open chairs were an invite to speak with him. Growing irritated, he was about to say something to the couple when he heard a familiar voice call out. "Hey! Lux! Long time no see!" Lux jerked his head away from the couple and to the source of the voice. His face lit up when he saw The Messenger. "Hey! If it isn't my semi-regular drinking buddy! Come! Have a seat!" He motioned to the chairs as he noticed the man that accompanied The Messenger. "And who's this?" The stranger with the cone hat smiled and waved gently. "Hey. Name's Hiro." Lux shrugged and motioned to the empty seats again. "Hey, any friend of The Messenger is a friend of mine. Take a seat and order what you like.

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Amalia Cruoriinhibio

Outside Skorr, Mirth

"I only avoid civilization because it hinders my progress as I try to travel across the country. The only benefit I get is from any death that occurs while I pass through. An amount which is negligible when compared to the energy I must use to cover any death I cause. Unlike you, I cannot afford to have priests hounding my every move." She eyed the city from its current distance. "If you are going to cause significant death, then I shall accompany you. Judging from your previous encounters, the amount of death you will cause will be well worth my time. Go ahead, Demon, I will benefit greatly from your excursion."

Blessed Tactician

)*( Jaakuna Akuma )*(

The Sin Pandemic

Soul Intoxication Level: 2%

"Listen up!...

Jaakuna Akuna's ears would quirk at the sound of her response. In his mind she just contradicted herself; fearing being hounded by priests, but was willing to risk it if he did all the deathdealing for her. Though he pretended to be put off by her answer...secretly he looked foreward to somebody finally admireing his handywork.
"Again with the 'demon' bull***t? Listen Fox, you can tag along, but don't get in my way got it? If I find some strong opponents, I don't need you getting your pretty little a** in trouble to distract me. And definately don't think we're a team in this. I'm my own master, and don't need a lackey.

And if the s*** hits the fan, which it will, I'll meet you down the main road heading to Imak. We'll make ourselves scarce from there."
he'd boast with a challenging glare. He'd wait for Amalia to give him some form of confirmation before suddenly taking off at a full sprint towards the front gates.
He wouldn't hide it.

This was going to be as fun as s***!

(( Music for the following scene ))

The front guardsman of the town enterance would find their surroundings qutie queer as all sounds nocturnal cenased. Every animal around new now was the time to get out of here, and fast. They weren't sure what to expect really, but even they new something was amiss.
One took a gulp before venturing on ahead of his comrades while one began scaleing the watch tower to get a better view...he was the first to go.
Out of the night, from atop a nearby tree, Jaakuna perched like a gargoyle with a psychotic smile on his face, quietly slitting both palms to let the blood flow. Once enough length was released from his bleeding hands, he'd whip out two large coils of blood and have them crack in the night air. The guard that had so bravely ventured out would look around before the whip unfolded into a plasmic net around his person; just as the man upon the ladder to the watchtower was. And both were yanked into the darkness with screams escaping their lungs by Jaakuna's devilish strength. To the horror of the third and final watchman, he'd hear their necks being split open before he himself fell victim to the same tactic.

Once the coast was clear, The Sin Pandemic would slide down the tree, sprint acrossed the open ground and vault against the wall that surrounded the town. He'd climb to the top with haste and observe the town's surroundings with glee...so many sins...so many souls. He'd sniff the air to confirm the town was rank with it. So he began to contemplate...what to do, what to do? What hadn't he done in awhile? Oh the possibilities...never once did he consider Fox's possible wellfare in his plans. If she died, she died. But internally, he suspected she'd impress.
"Hmm...ah, I haven't made it rain in awhile. Yes, yes, that seems perfect." the Archdevil would contemplate aloud to himself.
Then tilting his head back as far as he could, he'd open his mouth as wide as it could naturally go, and a loamy black fog would began floating out of his mouth and into the sky; melding with and tainting the clouds above.
Suddenly the air began to smell of rain, Feht would probably be the first living thing to become aware that something was horribly wrong.

...there's a devil in the church."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces