Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Completely lost in her thoughts as she was, Mirka yawned absentmindedly. Her mind and body were exhausted, and she regretted once again drinking so much. But it was always a pleasure to taste some of that wonderful wine these saurians make, she just couldn't help it. It was delicious and addicting, like no other - without doubt, there were some secret ingredients involved, and it was no wonder - Saur is known best for it's secrets.
          Mirka completely let her guard down and, naturally, didn't sense nor hear the presence of her brother, who now approached her and touched her shoulder. With this, Mirka snapped out of her thoughts, and quickly turned around. Her brother looked at her with concern in his eyes.
          " Sis? Are you alright? "
          The darkness outside may have made Orion almost impossible to see for ordinary people, but Mirka was an elf - the darkness was as natural to her as daylight was. She could see even the smallest detail. Brushing a few strands of hair away from her face, Mirka made a small nod.
          " Yes, you have nothing to worry about, brother. The wine is probably making me a little dizzy, though, so you might want to make sure I don't fall in some sand trap on our way to the Tiger's Wing."
          She allowed herself a small chuckle,but nothing more.The events from before, when she saw something she didn't want to at the party, still rested heavily in her mind and couldn't allow her to be in a good mood.
          Her dizziness, however, was all a lie now - the night air completely cleared Mirka's head. The only reason she told her brother that was because she intended to do what most young women do in these situations: lean on someone.She carefully took a few steps closer to Orion, and leaned her hands on his right arm. And even though the other women had other intentions while doing this, Mirka's objective was just one - to inspect her brother. With the corner of her eyes, she quickly scanned him for weapons, and easily spotted his custom ordered rifle, the Sky Piercer. Other than that, there were no other visible weapons, but it wasn't excluded that he had some hidden.
          They walked in silence, but Mirka didn't mind - for once in her life she actually didn't feel like talking.She took it as a pitiful sign that she was getting older, but it didn't really matter to her - being a true descendant of the mighty Noklim, she didn't have to worry about old age for a long, really long time.
          Finally, in the distance, Mirka saw the massive airship.She let go of Orion's arm, and let him make a few steps forward, leading the way.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Blessed Tactician

}*{ Orion Sai Noklim }*{

The Flying Tiger and Crown Prince of Psoglav

User Image

(( Music for the following scene ))

Orion would give an uneasy giggle as his sister dazily remarked her false fears of falling into a sand trap.
"Mirka, I doubt we would bumble into a sand trap here in the city. Its just the wine talking." he'd remark in a lackadaisicle fashion. He had trouble remembering if Mirka ever really had issues with the drink. She really did not come off as a drinker. As he tossed this over casually in his head, he'd reposition the rifle in his other arm as he stared ahead.
However, his sister resting against him to lean on him brought a bright red hue to his cheeks. It was something she hadn't done in a very long time, and it was certainly something he thought she wouldn't do. He paid the notion no mind, trying to not let to his head. She was still under suspicion after all.

For the longest time, all was quiet, and Orion welcomed the notion to gather his thoughts and take in the scenery. Saur's starry night sky truely was beautiful. He'd occaisionally look from side to side as they made headway to his personal airship up ahead, gazing at the shadows going about their business in their homes. How wonderful it must have been to live a simple life, it must've been less stressful than appeasing foreigners or debating some quizical nonsense in a court.
Little did he notice Mirka starting to fall behind as he began to daydream about easier times where life was so quaint and happy.
Nobody was up ahead to greet them at the airdocks, grant it, there were some Psoglavian soldiers on the ship on look out for the night shift. But all remained quiet for the most part. Once at the boarding plank, Orion would step aside in a gentlemanly fashion to allow Mirka to board first with a curt smile.
"Ladies first."he would offer politely.

Blessed Tactician

Enick Nabufasu Baba

Location: A Hidden Angel Eater Temple, Underneath O-ska Ruins, Veles.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The loremaster of Psoglav would finally finish reading the verses of his old dusty tome as the purple glow around him faded; sealing his fate that he was now currently living off of minutes of borrowed time. But it was all he needed. He'd leave the tome where it lay on the floor and shakily stand as he wiped the blood coursing out of his eyes and nostrils; stumbling foreward to the doorway in front of him.

Minutes of grunting and near-stumblings would pass, the pain of breathing was so intense, he had to lean on the doors themselves to open them vs. the traditional manner. But when he did...he was even more awestruck at what he beheld...

A hidden temple of unknown origin. A floating structure with a sky around it!
Enick could hardly believe his eyes! This was where Florian had been sealed away!?
The old nu mou had to shake himself out of his current daze to remind himself why he was here, and thus he trudged foreward, wiping his face once more as he continued to bleed.

"..Fl...Florian."he called weakly, then slumping down on his knees, Enick Nabufasu Baba took his last breath and died.

(( Music for the following scene ))

The winds around the floating temple would pick up immeadiately as the rays of light and sunshine began to whirl and spin! Like fireworks, they branched out and spread as if there were a sun moving, spliting, and fusing back together simontaneously!
There came a sound of rushing water, adding to the sound of rushing winds, though there was no body of water to be seen.

Then all of a sudden, all the sunlight in the air focused on one spot in the temple grounds and began to pool together like a spring! It builded and coarsed itself, largening then faltering ever so slightly till it dispersed as quickly as the event started...only this time, a lone figure was left laying on the ground.

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Amalia Cruoriinhibio

Kratosian Borderlands

Amalia gave a short wave and slipped out of sight of the cave. Making her way to the nearby creek, she stripped down and rinsed the dirt and soot out of her clothes. Hanging her clothes on a nearby tree branch she went ahead and cleaned herself. Afterwards she laid out in the afternoon sun for a while. Checking her clothes, only her undergarments were suitably dry. Donning them, she scoured the creek and managed to find a decent pile of crayfish. Letting a fire start and burn, she smothered the flames and let the crayfish cook on the embers.

As dusk neared, she gathered the rest of her clothes and slipped them on. There were a few cuts in her blouse, but she just tweaked her ribbon placement to cover the cuts. Fixing her hair in the reflection of the creek, she noted her still pale complexion. Though she had spend the majority of the day in the sun, she was still as pale as ever. It was simply an occupational hazard. She made her way back to the cave and called inside. "Good evening, Archdevil. How was your day? I managed to bathe and I only had to kill half of Mirth for seeing me."

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image
Adam Kuroda
&
Lady Triana

{O-Ska Ruins: Secret Underground Lair}

As they entered the antechamber, Adam held an arm keeping Triana back. "Loremaster?" Adam kept her back a bit more as he inched into the room. He was extra cautious in case the strong magic that had brought the tree down was still active. Once he had decided the magic was inactive, he lowered his arm though he wasn't any less cautious. Continuing on through the door, Adam watched Enick make his final collapse. "Florian..." As he repeated the word, bits and pieces of the combined lore of his ancestors flashed through his mind. Triana rushed to Enick's side, but Adam stood up straight and eyed the platform beyond. "Leave him. He is dead. We are in, how should I say, greater company." "How could you even-" Adam gave her a curt look then pointed at the beam of light. "Greater. Company." He started forward with his chest out and shoulders back. The walkway was somewhat odd, but he made his way up to the platform. Approaching the man that lay under the ethereal light, Adam looked down on the man. He cleared his throat and spoke up as Triana shied up behind him. "You are the one called Florian, the Forlorn Calamity, are you not?"

Blessed Tactician

)*( Jaakuna Akuma )*(

The Sin Pandemic

Soul Intoxication Level: 10%

"Demonology and Necromancy never seem to mix...

Out while Fox was taking care of her hygene, Jaakuna was kept waiting.

And he waited...

And he waited...

Waited some more...

And yes, waited some more, just because he could. And he couldn't do anything else with the damn evening sun still keeping him at bay. THIS was why he always planeswalked to another part of the world when the sun was rising! To avoid the aggrivating, teeth grinding boredom! Jaakuna was NOT a patient character!
By the time the fellow red head had returned all smug and squeaky clean, Jaakuna could be found sitting on his arse leaning against the back of the cave, facing out, tapping his left foot with his arms crossed. The tension was palpable.
"How dare you call it a good evening! Fox!" he seethed, chucking a wild orb of demonic black fire near her person. Of course he didn't aim for her, even if she didn't move, it'd just whiz bast her head and smack into a tree a yard or so behind her; setting it ablaze.
"And don't you play coy with me, not all of us have to worry about such mundane tasks such as-" he began to spout until he cut himself off; sitting straight up as he did so. Did he...did he just admit to being jealous of someone? And to their face!? Oh the shame! The shock on Jaakuna's face said it all.

And thus he infernally became p***ed.

Quickly standing up with visably gritted teeth, he'd hastily stomp towards Amalia with near-murderous intent! Was he going to kill her now? It's not like he ever had a good reason NOT to anyway. He sure was angry enough! He stomped closer and closer, glareing her down, and just when he got within arm's reach-!
He'd cleave off a small chunk of the cave enterance just as he walked past her, walking straight outside into the evening sunlight. Such a thing was unheard of among his kind; taking out his anger on something else. The immeadiate sound of a "hiss" resounded in the air as steam began lolling off Jaakuna's skin once the sunlight fell upon it. Angry and rather put-off, The Sin Pandemic stomped off to relieve some pent up testosterone.

And since they were in the middle of the wild with nothing but an old country dirt road nearby, there were plenty of trees and local wildlife to take one's infernal anger issues off on.
It was time to go ape-s**t and kill some s**t. Violence solves everything afterall.

...it's foolish to coincide the dead and the damned."

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Amalia Cruoriinhibio

Kratosian Borderlands

Amalia remained unflinching through the whole ordeal. "Oh relax, Demon. I'm aware that you almighty archdevils don't need to do all of the small things us mere mortals are forced to do." As he ran off to go destroy something, she tilted her head as a thought popped into her head. Leaving her tattered cloak in the cave, she started off after him. "Now, just what does it mean that you are an archdevil? The archbishops are the arch between the everyday clergy and the cardinals. What are you an arch to?"

Beloved Mage

((Sorry for the wait, Lee.))

Guy Hamon

Guy exited the inn, once more. The Festival which had been going on for several months now was growing old and he needed to get going. He was cursed, and according to the apothecary, he would learn how to lift it in Veles. He was planning on going to the country of witches, anyways, to recieve the list of ingredients needed for the water-breathing potion is mother had made a long time ago. As he walked, he noticed a young pickpocket practicing her craft on people passing by.

"'Oi!" he called out, rushing over to her. The person she was attempting to pickpocket was alerted to her presence and ran off. "The heck do you think you're doing?" he asked her.

Desirable Noob

User Image
Kiren

Mirth: Skorr

Kiren watched as the citizen ran off, turning to the boy she walked up to him as one hand slipped into her yukata. "That was some good product you chased away, I could of gotten enough worth to stay some where tonight but no you had to show up." Taking out a throwing knife Kiren stopped in her tracks as she smiled wickedly. " Unless your going to fork over any of value then I'll have to take your life, that is unless you think you yourself are worth any thing. Her muramasa vibrated as she closed her eyes. " Kobato wouldn't mind shedding your blood but you could change his mind if you state your case to him as to why you were bothering us."

Beloved Mage

Guy Hamon

"Whoa, calm down," said Guy as he readied his hand, in case she would attack. He had the feeling this kid would be stupid enough to actually try fighting him in the middle of a busy street. "There are better ways to make money." He looked around and saw that people had heard Kiren's threat to him. In a way, Kiren made him look a lot smarter. Guy was not bright, but he wasn't stupid enough to challenge someone in the middle of a street. He knew guards would arrive soon, so he had to answer their request quickly.

"It's just not right to steal."

Desirable Noob

User Image
Kiren

" What would you know, I steal to survive and I am more then just good at my craft." Darting towards him Kiren slipped her hands into his pockets then ended up behind him as she held a piece of paper in her hands. "What is this? Looks like scrap to me and yet it seems warn out in some ways." Putting her knife away Kiren wrapped her fingers around the paper as she giggled in delight, opening the paper up slightly she stopped. " I do wonder though why you trying to be the hero? after all would be hero's die in the act of what's right and wrong in some terms. do you wish to face me or run?"

Beloved Mage

Guy Hamon

Guy recognized the speed as that of a demon. He could never forget that battle he had with Chris, two years ago in Pathur. "It's a map," Guy answered to her, turning around. "And I could ask the same for you. Why be a thief? More thieves die than heroes." He held out his hand, expecting the thief to give his map back. It was the one thing that had stayed with him since he started. "Look, the guards are coming soon. You're gonna be in more trouble, if you don't give that back to me."

Desirable Noob

User Image
Kiren

Tossing the map back at him Kiren sighed slightly. " Why so many questions, you should be afraid of me. after all I am some thing to be feared." Her tail twitched as Kiren became more pissed then usual." I can take on any one or any thing that gets in my way and yet I can't seem to get past you, your questions bother me to the furthest extent and why do you bother with what may happen to me? Unless you want some thing from me..." Kiren's ears lowered as her muramasa voice bellowed to her. " Kabato is interested in you but you seem to good in a sense."

Beloved Mage

Guy Hamon

Guy took the map and set it back in the pouch that he kept on his belt. "A friend of mine said something like that too," he laughed as he latched the pouch shut. "Well, more like showed me." He remembered the day he had met Raksia vividly. She had shape-shifted her face to look like a dragon's in order to scare him off, but Guy only got more interested. At the time, he had thought she was a human. It was not until they were in Pathur, when she revealed her true form to him.

"So, who is this Kabato you keep mentioning?"

Desirable Noob

User Image
Kiren

Giggling Kiren reached back behind her." Kabato is my comrade in war and my parnter in crime, he's there for him when I call as I am there for him." Snapping the bracers off of her knapsack she reviled a black stone sheathed sword with a bone hilt. Vibrating Kiren grabbed hold of the hilt as she tilted her head to one side. " He says it's a pleasure to meet you but he wants to see you better. The guards maybe coming but he doesn't mind if he's let loose once in a while." Unsheathing her sword a onyx blade struck against the light as Kiren tilted her head to one side. " He's one of a kind and was born with me."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff