Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
                  xxxxxx f a c c i u s  t ` f e l l o r n e

Faccius remained still, his expression seemingly idle and uninterested. But there was a strange look in his eye, which gave him a very distinctively murderous look. He didn't stare straight at the stranger, but seemed to glare right past him, at something far away or non-existent. His pale pupils were a ghastly white in the sunlight, and many could have mistaken him for a banshee. It was then that a different sound attracted his attention. Light steps echoed further away from them. His elven ears perked back, as he craned his head to listen. He dropped his guard, concentrating on the source of noise.

"Have you heard?" A femenine voice, raspy, middle-aged. "The stunning Queen Mayu of Togath is currently in Ganias, with the King of Pathur. By the looks of it, they're getting married!"
                              "It must be because of all of these rumors about Saur starting a war... We can't be sure, but they must be uniting, don't you think?"
                              "Pfft, it's love! They make a beautiful couple! Why--"
                              By then, Faccius has stopped listening. He had gotten enough information to confirm his plans and desires. He turned back to the stranger, and realized with disappointment that there was no time for a battle. He raised his arms and with the power of air magic, caused winds to soar around them, lifting sand and causing quite a sandstorm. They could leave unnoticed.

"Let's go." He said in a quiet murmur to Vesna, as he brushed past her and Linus, leading them away from the tavern, the townsfolk, and the strange, burly man. One day they'd meet again, he was sure. For now, there were other pressing matters.
                              "You have missed much." Faccius said, as the sandstorm came to an end behind them and all was now silent. His voice was low and even, but had a tone of displeasure. He did not like talking. "Kai Yung is planning a war. I don't understand his motives, but he wishes to conquer... everything." He said the last word with a pang of disgust.
                              "I don't dabble in politics and I do not care for the fate of our world. But..." His steps came to a stop, as he drew his arms behinds his back, stretching his neck. He opened his eyes, as they were usually closed, for he could not see, and a strangely determined expression gleamed under his brows. "I must kill Kai. He is in the way of me being most powerful. His existence is an insult to my pride."
                              For a moment, Faccius paused, as if hesitating to speak. "There are some things we know, Vesna. Some people know what they will achieve, others what they will never achieve. When I met Kai, I knew he would be a threat. I should have..."
                              He sighed, taking in a deep breath. "...killed him when I had the chance. But I failed. Now he is too powerful to defeat alone."

Most of what Faccius was saying were personal opinions and desires. His only wish was to kill Kai because he was more powerful. But Faccius, a truly thick-headed elf, felt it was fate.
                              "I must go to this... Mayu, and join her cause against Kai. Then I will meet him in battle once again." He gazed in the direction of Vesna and Linus. "We will leave immediately. You... may go if you wish. But you are now... ehm... powerful enough to join me or travel alone. I am giving you a decision."
                              With this... strangely long monologue for someone generally as silent as Faccius, the elf cleared his throat and closed his eyes, turning away from the witch and her assistant. He would await her decision, and if they refused to go, he would teleport them to Ganias.

What color of skin gathers behind comfort and eats?
                              The earth sucks the life out and turns itself into red soil
                              A piece of paper and power circles around in the air
                              It's wide open,



Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Adam Kuroda

O-Ska Ruins, Veles

Not hesitating any longer, the men loosed arrows at the creature. Several were frozen and shatterd to pieces. Adam frowned at the sight. If more men died that way, there would be no hope of healing them. As the rocks fell, Triana and several other men managed to dodge out of the way. One man wasn't quick enough and was smashed under the falling rocks. Not waiting for an order, the rest of the medical team retreated up the stairs more where they would be able to work in relative safety.
User Image

L O C A T I O N
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Saur, St.Lutudas, The garden of the palace

M O O D
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Head over heels

Seige smiled, squeezing her hand in his. Htead was right. There were so many things happening in Saur right now, and so many people involved that she knew and was friends with, even, and yet, she must be invisible to most people here - especially Kai and Augustina, who already saw her and were getting suspicious. He didn't want to lose her. He didn't want to let go of her.
            " Hey, listen, do you want to head to Neya? I know a perfect place where we could relax, without having to worry anyone could see and recognize us. But it's nothing fancy and expensive. Wait here while I search for Feodore, he'll be glad to be there as well."
            Seige grinned, not waiting for a response - which he should have waited for,of course, if he wasn't so excited about everything.He wanted to tell his best friend about him and Htead and needed to get out of St.Lutudas, at least for a few hours, to be with Htead.He wanted to know everything about her, to ask her all sorts of questions, to hold her hands, without having to worry anyone from the castle could see him and report to Augustina or Kai. He was thinking about "Drunken Molly", his favorite place in Neya - of course, it may not be the perfect place for a quiet evening for two, but it was perfect. And Htead would remember that place - they once had a fight outside that place.Seige smiled, remembering all the times he actually thought she was an enemy, because he was stupid enough to follow with every order he got from Kai.But now, everything was different.Everything will change,he was sure of it.
            He ran another circle around the garden, but couldn't find Feodore anywhere.Wondering where could his companion might be, Seige returned back to Htead.His face lightened up yet again when he saw her, and he felt his heart almost exploding out, and not because he ran.Panting, he collapsed on the bench.
            " I guess..we'll have to summon a common dragon, since Feodore is currently not here.Probably just...playing around with the maids, or something.Oh,right.." he suddenly realized. " I..didn't ask if you wanted to go." he looked up at her with a childish expression, clearly realizing his mistake now.

User Image
          User Image

案ずるより産むが易し。
出る杭は打たれる。
知らぬが仏。

Seige's offer caught Htead off guard, as she wasn't expecting it. She watched him dive off on a search for Feodore, chuckling under her breath. Indeed, there was nothing more she wanted at the moment than to be with Seige, while they could. But then she felt a heavy pang of guilt. Could she really go with Seige and Feodore when her friends were imprisoned by Kai?... On the other hand, Seige was on her list too. Staying with him would ensure his safety. For the moment being, there was nothing she could do to help Lucy, Eos or Jun.

When Seige returned, Htead reawakened from her thoughts. He slumped on the bench and then asked her if she wanted to go. For a moment, Htead's face light up.
                              "Of course I do!" Her tone held the same childishness that Htead always had. But then she grew serious for a moment. "But I cannot leave my friends on their own..."
                              She sat down besides him on the bench, burying her face in her hands. For a moment, she remained still. Then she shot up. "I know! I'm a genius~"
                              She turned to Seige, a wide grin on her face. "I will return home and take care of the problems revolving around Eos. Then I will be able to go to Neya with you~."

"So I hope it's alright if we... meet there? Or you can come with me to my house first!" she offered him, leaving the decision up to him. She was, however, just as excited as Seige was moments ago. "We wouldn't take long, I promise! We could use one of my mirrors to teleport to Neya, or I could do it!..."
                              Then Htead thought for a minute, bringing a finger to her chin, and mumbled under her breath: "Now that I think about it, that mirror might not work... Probably wouldn't be a good idea..."

She blinked, then looking at Seige with a sheepish smile. "What'll it be, Seige?~"

User Image

Blessed Tactician

Enick Nabufasu Baba

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The old nu mou had remained seated behind Adam's militia for nearly an hour.To be honest; it was probably the most grueling hour of his life. He had kept his eyes shut; focusing on his chant as the number of yelling voices grew fewer and fewer...less and less movement around him.
Enick Nabufasu Baba knew what was going on...they were being wiped out.

He did not wish to open his eyes to see the carnage Adam and Triana were living in. Though they had managed to survive; Marrit's ruthless tactics of ice magic and brute force were keeping them harried like a large hawk towards a nest of vulnrable chicks. Plucking one at a time...one at a time.
Squeezing their skulls with her tenctacles till she felt a satisfying pop, and a gush of warmth.
Tearing men in two.
Freezing them to the bone only to shatter their remains.

Finally, a rouge arrow had scraped her last remaining eye on her front side, to which Marit didn't seem to care for at all. The pain was mere nonexistent to her. Her tongue would lap up the blood from her face; a large purple slug of sorts. She smiled at the taste of her own blood.

"Aw...only three left... thankfully I saved the best for last it seems. To bad though, I was having so much fun.
Time to die!!"
Marrit Lage would cry out in glee!

Her tentacles snaked across the ground like an army of drunken slugs, cutting off Triana's possible retreat from the stairway back up to the surface. More would move to pressure the three heros closer and closer together; as if making all apparent she was going to crush the three bodies with the sheer weight Marrit could muster!
The Black Avatar would laugh and cackle with amusement...and then...it stopped.

Adam and Triana found themselves suddenly in a decent sized...bubble? Not of water, but of a light green light, with Enick being the bubble's center of mass.

"Done...it's not over yet." The loremaster would sigh with relief as well as pride. Marrit Lage could be heard giving startled gurgles of displeasure as her tentacles warped and writhed over the bubble, but try as she might, the bubble wouldn't give in."Wha-? What magic is this?"Marrit would inquire with a growing temper.
"It's something you could never beat Marrit Lage, because your an abomination to nature. It is magic from the tribes and clans of Druidia...from nature.

Mr. Kuroda! Triana! I'm going to need your help. I doubt she will let me get close to her voluntarily, so miss, if you'd be so kind. I need you to hurl a few light charms towards the cieling to give Adam some ammunition for his shadow-ability.
I'm going to step out of this bubble and make my way to her mouth, I need you, Adam to keep her tentacles off me with those shadows and eventually pry open her mouth by the time I get there. I'll handle the rest. The bubble will keep you safe."
Enick would instruct with an aged sense of authority.

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image
Adam Kuroda
&
Lady Triana

{O-Ska Ruins}

Adam shook his head. "By the gods, Enick! You need to only plan using what you know! It doesn't work like that! Even if it did, it would take everything I have just to open that thing a crack!" He sighed and ran a hand up his forehead and into his hair. "My powers aren't fueled by light or darkness. My powers are fueled by my ancestors." Triana looked shocked and gaped at Adam. She wasn't aware of what his secret was, but she knew it was his family's deepest-kept secret. "My Lord! That is your family's secret! Why would you-" "It's alright, Triana. It is almost time." She started to protest when her eyes grew wide. "The poisonous breath. And he is going to cast into the mouth." Adam nodded as Triana turned her look back to Enick. "If the sheer power of the spell doesn't, the poison will shortly after."

"The shadows you see aren't shadows as a result of something blocking the light. They are shadows as a result of a being residing in Life when it shouldn't be. When Kurodas die, our still-sentient souls are drawn into our orbs and join our ancestors in the form of impish creatures. Any living Kuroda has access to every dead ancestor via our orbs. I only have as much power as I have dead ancestors." He was silent as thoughts raced though his mind. Enick had incorrectly guessed his power and now he and Triana's survival depended on whether he could salvage the situation.

"Triana." He turned to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I know your discomfort, but think of when you were ambushed in the black market. Is there any way possible that you could access that power again." Triana's jaw dropped again.
"You knew? How-" "We are occultists. It is our job by definition to uncover that which is hidden. Can you access it again?" Triana hesitated. "Well... I was stressed. There was not another way... I do not think..." "I can hardly think of another instance where you would be pushed harder than this. Can you do it?" She hesitated more. "I-I think so... Yes, I am sure I can." "Good. Our life depends on it. Follow my lead." He turned his attention back to Enick. "On your mark."

Blessed Tactician

Enick Nabufasu Baba

The loremaster's jaw would nearly drop to the floor once Adam came clean with his ancestor's technique. It...more or less threw a wrench in his brilliant machine of a plan.
However, Adam could not be blamed, he had made an assumption based on his own experiences with magic.

So as Adam and Triana discussed their plans of action, Enick had gotten on his knees; apologizing over and over. As Marrit Lage focused more and more on destroying the troubling essence of druidic magic, the trio was in a bubble of their own. She blasted it with iced lightning, she slammed her tentacles ontop of it, around it, she even tried to chuck stalagmites upon them. Enick's barrier held true.
Once Adam finally spoke back to him, the old nu mou's expression was of that of surprise. They still had a chance, and by golly he was gunna take it!

(( Music for the following scene ))

"You got it 'ol chap! No offense, but I hope you have plenty of dead ancestors! Here I go!"Enick would stay standing to attention, and from then, he'd inch back against the wall of the cave for more room, then he'd take off running-...well,umm...not necissarily running, but waddling. Okay, really somewhat decently sped up waddling.
Well, it was running to a nu mou! All three miles per hour of it!

"Tally-hoooooooooooooooooooo!"Enick would yell out, holding one runestone in each hand! The little trooper was hauling tail! For a nu mou at least...

As soon as he left the protection of the bubble, Marrit's roar of impatience would shatter the ears of every living thing in the casm as she raised all of her tenctles in an upright position in attention! She couldn't see, but she knew something was moving around at worm-like nu mou speeds. One by one, she began slamming a tentacle down to the ground one after the other to crush the savant!

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Amalia Cruoriinhibio

Mirthan Countryside

As her frenzy continued, Amalia ended up simply beating the downed priest in the head with her truncheon. It wasn't pretty, but eventually a crack met Amalia's efforts and the priest went limp. As she looked up, she noticed the other male priest raise his mace over his head to smite Amalia with it. As his mace reached the apex of his draw, he froze. Falling forward, a similar mace stuck in the back of his head. Behind him was the first male priest Amalia had killed. He had a blank look on his face and, though his neck had stopped bleeding, was very much dead.

Grinning, Amalia stood back up and audibly began her chant. When she finished, the other two priests that had attacked her and the two the abomination had killed rose to their feet. With their maces in hand, the dead priests descended upon the remaining priests and killed them quickly. Beginning her chant again, Amalia smiled as she looked at the four female and six male priests blankly looking around with slumped shoulders and mouths gaped open. Reanimating corpses was easy and required very little energy. It was the creation of minions out of the corpses that was exhausting. Minions were better in a fight since they had bony protrusions for stabbing or cutting, but give a reanimated corpse a weapon, such as a mace, and they become just as effective. Stepping over to the horses, though several had run away, Amalia concentrated on the remaining four. Using their own life-energy as fuel for the spell, she created four more large abominations.

Amalia stepped into the edge of the clearing with the five abominations, one with a broken arm, and ten undead priests behind her. One man was gutted, with several of his intestines hanging from a gaping hole in his chest. The other priests had cracked skulls or smashed faces. She watched the two exchange a few blows before calling out. "Having trouble? I've ten pieces of fodder and five soldiers if you need help!" The offer was more directed towards the high priest to rub in how easily his priests fell, but she had no problem with actually lending a hand in the fight.

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image
Adam Kuroda
&
Lady Triana

{O-Ska Ruins}

Triana closed her eyes and concentrated after Adam had told her to follow his lead. Enick started forward and Adam began strolling after him, almost leisurely. Triana's eyelids shot open. Her usually brown eyes, were now completely enveloped in a bluish light that crackled from the corners of her eyes. She followed behind the other two, floating about an inch off the ground with her legs limp. She grabbed five ofuda from her obi and pushed them away from her. The ofuda glowed with a similar glow as her eyes and floated upright before her. When a tentacle that would have otherwise hit one of the party neared, the ofuda moved to intercept. Each hit was deflected with a flash of light.

Blessed Tactician

)*( Jaakuna Akuma )*(

The Sin Pandemic

Soul Intoxication Level: 10%

" Never take your eyes off the devil...

Jaakuna Akuma was currently in a deadlock with Saint Markin before Amalia had arrived with her small squad of fleshlings. It gleaned on him to take just a milisecond of pride in his would-be mistress that she could handle herself. Just a milisecond...
Giving his opponent a small push, Jaakuna would back off and leap back a ways to regroup with Amalia and snort pridefully.

"Interfere and you'll be my next opponent, Fox." he warned. But by mistake, by regrouping, he had given the saint a single group of targets. With a decent amount of exerted effort, he'd charge a hevenly blue effigy along the edge of his greatsword and fling it towards them with a battlecry.
Delighted by the show of force...Jaakuna braced his legs and slapped his palms together before the blast hit, resulting in a small explosion!

(( Music for the following scene ))

The smoke would clear, and Jaakuna had not budged, but he had sustained heavy injuries. But by his psychotic smile, he may as well been living on exstacy(sp?). A number of ribs were exposed on his chest, his hakama was undamaged and his tears of namida had elevated out of the blast radius, but his left shoulder was dislocated, and his left hand broken. His forehead was bleeding rather richly.
This feeling...it was perfect. The feeling of great pain and attrition! A laugh began to build in his throat as the level of pain would normally have lesser creatures pass out. Saint Markin was taken aback by this display of lack of self-preservation.
"He...he didn't even block? What in Lunan's name are you!?" he would call out as he readied his stance again.
"Me?...I am the last thing anything existing wants to f**k with. Allow me to show you why." Jaakuna would muse between gritted teeth, not even caring if Amalia had been injured or not. He'd grit his teeth further as the blood from his head sank down his back, unnaturally so. Growing into bloody wings, arcing like avian silhouettes he'd take to the air and open his mouth wide! Like a waterfall, torrents of black and red fire would come puring out over his opponents location, as well as billowing black smog! Saint Markin would erect a large holy barrier in his defence, raising his sword high as he did, disgruntled at the fact he was pinned down; the fire and smog reduced his vision greatly.
Jaakuna would dissapear from sight in all the smog and fire. And eventually Saint Markin would lower the barrier and begin making his way out of the flames and eye-stinging smog. He couldn't fight a blitzcreig fighter in this kind of environment, he knew he had to get to a clearing. And then...his ears heard a ring...the ringing of bells...the ringing of many bells.

His hastey walk turned into a run, then a sprint, as fast as his armored being could carry him. But it seemed no matter how far he went, there was no end to the fire and the thick black smoke. Then out of nowhere, he came up behind Jaakuna and his bloody back-mounted wings, and with a warriors cry of surprise and victory; he brought his sword through the figure. A grin of victory began to blossom on his face, at least till the illusion wore off.
He had just ran his sword through a burning tree trunk...the smog was gone...and Jaakuna's chin was resting on one of his shoulder pauldrons; a delighted smile growing on the archdevil's face. Looking down, the man found his armor clothed with Jaakuna's detestable sash and bells. Hugging him from behind, Jaakuna would release the embrace and bring both hands to rest on the stammering man's cheeks...resting a foot gently upon the man's back.

And he'd pull with demonic strength...

The man's head would pop off like winecork, a portion of his spine following suit. Jaakuna had taken the time appropriate to pop his shoulder back in place before casting Saint Markin neck deep in illusions and getting behind him. It was all over...and Jaakuna didn't care that he was bleeding out.
Bothering to insert his broken left hand into the man's back from behind, he'd rip out the man's soul with grunts of pain and pleasure, and eat it. The man's soul was very rich, nearly pure even for a human. The begining stages of intoxication set in. And like ugly organic bacteria, his skin and ribs began to massly regenerate. His eyes widening at the feeling of the begining stages he had finally reached.

Looking up at the moon he laughed, it was a laugh of madness realized.

...or be doomed to lose them to a greater, more diabolical mind."

Blessed Tactician

Enick Nabufasu Baba

Enick Nabufasu Baba would scuttle onward as if his life depended on it, paying no heed as Marrit Lage bjrought down her crater-crushing tentacles upon Triana's ofuda!
Sure, the old nu mou would blink hard and scream a few times on the way, but never once did he stop! Eventually Marrit took to pelting the heros with bolts of icy lightning!
Once they got close enough, Marrit Lage would open her mouth to exhale a large cloud of poisen before clamping her jaws tight.

Expecting this, the loremaster would clap both of the runes in his hand together to create a turbulent guest of wind to repel the toxic smog; immeadiately reaching into his pockets to pull out both mana potions he had procured from the crate earlier.

"Adam! Hurry on with it, we haven't much time!" Enick would hasten, popping the cork of the first mana potion and chugging it down with gusto.

Rainbow Prophet

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Wintersday Bard 50
bugybugy

User Image Adina Marcelle Noa User Image

"Self-titled Princess of Mischief..."

"She holds elegance and prestige..."

User Image

At Kai’s comments, Adina rolled her eyes in deep annoyance – she had enough of his dumbass, arrogant and selfish comments. She lightly placed down her fork and looked directly into Kai’s eyes. “Of course I haven’t done anything worthy enough for your people, I just got here.” She remained calm and unwavering, yet her tone was strong and firm. She really didn’t like it when people spoke down to her, it pissed her off to no end and frankly if this was how things were going to be, she’ll treat him the same way. “Now see, that is where you are sorely mistaken, your majesty. You have no idea what the land of Dominica even stands for. You have no idea of the history of the people, the land, the resources and especially the royal family. You’re dense enough to believe that if you kill me – which I’m sure you will anyway, I don’t really care anymore – that no one will find out. That is where you are wrong, everyone will find out anyway. Again, do your homework if you want to find out how – and don’t even think about torturing me because you will not gain any information no matter how close to death or how much pain I am in.” She gestured to the shadows she felt on her skin across her neck.

“Oh and since you saw something about me that you think that I’m ‘hiding’ - ” She made a gesture of air quotes. “You could’ve just asked from the beginning and I would have told you without hesitation. You seem to be so wrapped up in your mistrust of people and high ego that you simply forgot the simple fact that you were going to learn everything about your bride to be anyway. It’s usually how it goes when two are to be married.” She shook her head and continued. “Since you’re dying to know what I’m hiding I was actually born with the ability to sense and see aura’s from all kinds of beings and I can tell what true intentions lie within their hearts. It’s not much, but it does quite a lot for me in interacting with all kinds of beings.” She took a sip of her wine, and then placed the goblet back onto the table. “There, that is the giant secret that I have been harboring for my entire life. You wouldn’t believe the ridicule I would face if people found this out.” She mentioned sarcastically. “Now you’re free to do what you want to this worthless human being. I think killing makes much more sense, but it’s your call.” She was deeply surprised that she could sit there and talk like that to a very powerful being. She knew now what her grandmother meant when she said that her mouth was going to be the death of her.

‘This is perhaps the only advice that I shouldn’t have disregarded.’ She thought amusedly. ‘Well, I’ve had a good run. Nineteen isn’t so bad.’ She sat back in her seat and nodded. “I almost forgot – I can also manipulate others quite easily, however it depends on whom I’m in the company of. Again, there are so many things that I carry with me from my land, you really need to learn how to stop underestimating your allies. It will backfire and rip your a** off.”

It was his move.

Location: The Royal Palace (The Dining Hall) – St. Lutudas, Saur; Talm

In the Company of: Kai Yung

State/Mood: Highly annoyed.

"She holds control with no effort..."

"Future queen of an entire nation."

User Image

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Amalia Cruoriinhibio

Mirthan Countryside

The abominations obstructed the blast from causing any damage to her, though the shockwave did cause her to fall to a sitting position. Now smoking towers of flesh, the abominations stood intact below the waist, but everything above was either charred or simply gone. The reanimated corpses were also protected from the blast by the abominations. Standing up, Amalia observed the abominations and deemed them useless. Both groups suddenly went limp and collapsed to the ground. Brushing some soot from her pants, Amalia nonchalantly approached the creature as he laughed. She yawned as he was finishing his laughter. "Damned priests took up too much of our moonlight. Sun'll be up soon. We probably have enough time to backtrack to the cottage. We could stay the day in the forest, or even just keep traveling if you wanted."

Omnipresent Explorer

12,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image
Adam Kuroda
&
Lady Triana

{O-ska Ruins, Subchamber}

As the lightning strikes rained down upon the party, Adam would make a swiping gesture at each bolts. Each time he would, another bolt would dart from the crystals embedded in the cavern's ceiling and merge with the Black Avatar's bolts, carrying them harmlessly away. When they finally reached the beast, Adam held up his orb and forcefully stared deep into its depths. "Don't. Rush. Me." He never broke eye contact with the orb's depths. As the toxic fumes rolled by, he raised his free arm and held the sleeve on his forearm over his mouth. Triana simply stayed in her hovering state with a slightly scared expression. A second and third set of ofuda danced overhead as she now used them to fend off both the tentacles and lightning strikes. The fumes seemed to simply move around her.

Adam's eyes were fierce and veins bulged in his neck. His gaze pierced depths of his orb like which he had never penetrated. Soon a small puff of fumes would escape from the beast's lips. It was only a small opening, barely large enough to fit a finger, but it slowly widened. Before long it was large enough to fit a hand, then an arm, then a loaf of bread, then a bread box, then a dog. Eventually it became just large enough for Enick to fit through. "Enick.... Now..."

Blessed Tactician

)*( Jaakuna Akuma )*(

The Sin Pandemic

Soul Intoxication Level: 10%

" Wounds are only external...

The Sin Pandemic would lick a drop of blood from his fingertips as his greivous wounds continued to heal bits and peices at a time. He'd stare at Saint Markin's corpse with satisfied content, then give it a good kick.
"End of the road, b***h." he would murmur to it before Amalia approached him with her suggestions. Suggestions, he didn't care about.

"Fox...if there is one thing you should know about how I operate, it better be this: I don't look back, and I sure as hell don't go backwards." he'd explain with a dangerous look in his eyes as he encircled her rather closely.
Once he made a full circle, he'd stop at her side and put both hands on his waist, allowing the soul intoxication effects work their magic on his injuries. It hurt like hell, but the pain gave him extacy(sp?).
"But if poor little 'foxy' is too tired to move on, we can stop here till tommorrow night." he coed teasingly, as he gestured to the dieing forest still ablaze around them in demonic wildfire.

In reality he was just calling her a simpleton for even suggesting they stay here or go back to the cabin...and also he was just being an a**. But as usual, he didn't care about that fact. He was curious to see if "Fox" had a limit; and would give him a reason to give up being patient for her to earn her soul back (just so he could take it anyway). To which he would just proceed to his previous fantasy of enchaining her naked for a slow and painful death either way. If anything else, hearing her scream would be worth all the "belittlements" of everything he had endured thus far in this pathetic country.

...but experiences of the darkest breed are eternal."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces