Welcome to Gaia! ::

~SPIRIT COMMAND GUILD~
Welcome to the spirit command guild...in this guild you and your spirit train to be the best

~GENERAL RULES~
1.No Godmoding...[that means you auto hitters and invincible peeps are out of luck here]
2.Gaia rules...[no sex...exc]
3.no killing other members[Don't kill anybody without my concent first...]
4.no super powers like able to control time...or the power of apocolypse]
5.follow rules or be kicked out

~SETTINGS~
Location:4 General buidings each the same size...which is a large dojo size with 2 levels each...A main garden area where some of the training goes on...A medium szed bamboo forest and a big cliff that looks over th lake south of the houses...this area is about 6 miles from any town...

~How To Join~
YOU
1.name[nick name if u want]
2.age[how old you are]
3.height
4.weight
5.wepons[4 at max]
6.powers[2 powers,but can have diffrent uses]
7.appearance

SPIRIT
1.name:
2.age:
3.height:
4.wepons:
5.power[1power]
6.appearance

~NEWS~
Questing for a steel-plated ninja headband...and a scar of hero...

~Members~
name:Hiten Hattori[rion]
height:5''10
weight:125
wepons:No-Dachi,Shurikens,needles,hidden blades
powers biggrin arkness
appearance:Avi except with a black semi torn up cape

SPIRIT's
name:Ryu
height:5''11
wepons:No dachi,shurikens
power:Illusion,Wind
appearance:User Image

name:Hart Reborne
height:5"10
weight:120
Wepons:Knives,needles,Light shield
Power:Chakara Schrapel,Shadow shifting
appearance:silver hair that bows in the wind,tawny gray-green-eyes,pale skin.

SPIRIT
name:Blade Runner
height:5"10
wepons:sword,bostaff,knives
power:Healer
appearance:No distinguishable features
*wakes up a little dazed...Puts clothes on...and walks out door...Sees the sun shining brightly and squints eyes.to bright keep walking until reaces bamboo forest...*
[bold=spirit][normal=me]Hello Rion"Oh hey Ryu."*Continues to walk through the bamboo forest heat of the sun beating down.*
*Walks further and further until he is at the edge of the lake.....places hand in lake and the water turns black...Takes a few steps in the water and body doesnt get wet..The water raises high until the cliff is within stepping range...gets off water and onto the cliff.The water turns blue again and falls down*Hey are u just gonna leave me down here?*Runs on the water jumping up fast enough just getting splashed a little..Lands on cliff.*
*Lays down and looks up at the sky....and waits for any new people and spirts.**Stands up and starts to train..*
Hiten Hattori
*Lays down and looks up at the sky....and waits for any new people and spirts.**Stands up and starts to train..*
"Hey i'll train with you?"*Gets up and strecthes.*"Ok Rion.."
Hiten Hattori
Hiten Hattori
"Hey i'll train with you?"*Gets up and strecthes.*"Ok Rion.."
*Attacks with a bunch of punches and kick to the middle body..attempting to hit hard...**Punches hit and have no affect cause i'ma spirit...grabs leg and spins around realising him into the air..*
*Flies up into the air thenbegins decent...Holds left hand straight out and a pulse of dark energy flows through hand....Comes down on Ryu with the force of a small earthwuake...**Falls down.*"Ouww did u have to hit me that hard?"
Hiten Hattori
~SPIRIT COMMAND GUILD~

~How To Join~
YOU
1.name: Hart ReBorne
2.age: 18
3.height: 5'10
4.weight: 120
5.wepons: needles, knives, light shield
6.powers: Chakra Scalpel and shadow shifting
7.appearance: silver hair that blows in the wind and tawny-grey-green eyes, pale skin

SPIRIT
1.name: Blade Runner
2.age: 22
3.height: 5'10
4.wepons:sword, bostaff, knives
5.power: healing (Blade was a healer who became connected to HArt through a spell that bind them together, Blade lives in HArt but can bcome out at will to fight.)
6.appearance: has no distinguishable features, he just forms the shape of HArt as seen in sig, he can be part of Hart
ooc: i'll be on later to edit my post but yeah i gotta go now

OOC: ok I'm done now blaugh
Resurrection-Hart ReBorne
ooc: i'll be on later to edit my post but yeah i gotta go now
kk welcome
Hiten Hattori
*Flies up into the air thenbegins decent...Holds left hand straight out and a pulse of dark energy flows through hand....Comes down on Ryu with the force of a small earthwuake...**Falls down.*"Ouww did u have to hit me that hard?"

Scratching his head, Hart gazes at the two boys training. 'Interesting dark energy like I've never seen before. What do you think Blade?' Hart asks. The spirit inside him waking, red eyes opening.

I think they're friendly enough to approach He replies extending himself out of Hart's side to gaze at the boys.
Hiten Hattori

Scratching his head, Hart gazes at the two boys training. 'Interesting dark energy like I've never seen before. What do you think Blade?' Hart asks. The spirit inside him waking, red eyes opening.

I think they're friendly enough to approach He replies extending himself out of Hart's side to gaze at the boys.

Shrugging Hart raises an eyebrow, 'okay if you say so Blade. I trust you man, you better not get me into trouble here.'

Crouching Hart gathered chakra from the bottom of his feet and lept into the air, gracefully landing on his feet only a few feet from the battle going on between the two boys.
'THey seem to be in the middle of something.'

GAzing at Hart, the spirit frowned and slapped him on the side of the head, 'nah dah...they're training lil man...what are you blind? Just let them finish and they'll notice you soon enough.' He finished flashing a killer smile.

'Yeah ok,' The silver haired boy answered pouting. The hit he'd taken had really hurt. When did Blade get so strong? He mused.
'THey seem to be in the middle of something.'

GAzing at Hart, the spirit frowned and slapped him on the side of the head, 'nah dah...they're training lil man...what are you blind? Just let them finish and they'll notice you soon enough.' He finished flashing a killer smile.

'Yeah ok,' The silver haired boy answered pouting. The hit he'd taken had really hurt. When did Blade get so strong? He mused.
*Hold 1 one hand out and puts the other through it fingers crossing...The sky slowly tunrs black above the area...Hair starts to go up from the energy...*
*Looks over "Hey rion someone's here."*Realeses hands from tight grip on each otherand the sky returns to it's sunny state.Turns around to see a guy in sliver hair and a spirit inside o fhim."Hey i'm rion."*Stands straight i am Ryu^_^"*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff