Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaifox move back this is e and ghettos fight
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
d...d...damn it

[]a single finger would point at seto as energy would gather quickly blaring bright red; firing at a speed faster then the eye can see towards seto's right breast[]

<suddenly ghetto apears in front of him and a shiny blue light appears surounding them

[]his smile would be enough to break the blue light surrounding him; his own aura flashed to life quickly growing larger as it swallows them both. the mans eyes would be blind from the bright light[]

<but little did he know that ghetto wasn't there anymore, while covered by the blinding light he disappeared and reappeared on top of him shooting down his 2 m17's

[]his aura would cover his own moves...disappearing once again as a bomb would take his place, exploding[]
"hehe, no-way, you 2 are my allies now, so i must help you."

*he pulls out a zweihander and gets into his stance*
Quote:
Kaifox move back this is e and ghettos fight
reaapeared by his side
" Would anyone like to die? " He asked with such a casual tone of voice to the surrounding room. " Because I am in the mood to kill. "
* E walks in throught the doors of the building and pulls or 2 m-9 automatics and fires 12 rounds at kaifox*
"hey, if we beat this guy, you 2 will join my squadron, righ?"
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
d...d...damn it

[]a single finger would point at seto as energy would gather quickly blaring bright red; firing at a speed faster then the eye can see towards seto's right breast[]

<suddenly ghetto apears in front of him and a shiny blue light appears surounding them

[]his smile would be enough to break the blue light surrounding him; his own aura flashed to life quickly growing larger as it swallows them both. the mans eyes would be blind from the bright light[]

<but little did he know that ghetto wasn't there anymore, while covered by the blinding light he disappeared and reappeared on top of him shooting down his 2 m17's

[]his aura would cover his own moves...disappearing once again as a bomb would take his place, exploding[]

whatever that just doesn't make sense man
*protects kaifox and ghetto*have u forgotten wut ive said already?*Runs up to ry and shoots his forhead point blank range*now stay down adn never come again
Quote:
"hehe, no-way, you 2 are my allies now, so i must help you."

*he pulls out a zweihander and gets into his stance*

[]one look at the man would bring ry to laughter[]

oh your kidding me right?!?!

[] a wave of his hand would draw forth darts flying at the mans chest[]

00c: i did the same thing u did ghetto juz with a bomb
Quote:
i will and i will join ghettos new mafia
Nitro rolls up to the base on her motorcycle, and hoists her guitar case to her side.

"Let's do this."

She fires in no particular direction.
Quote:

yes off course,but wtch out , shoots a flashy lihgtning spark from his hand 2 protect him
Quote:

" Do you think you can defeat an Elite? " Fingers caressed the weapons of his choice within the fleshed palms, awaiting.
*he sees the bullets coming at him*
" s**t" *ducks behind his tv, which gets shot up*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas