Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Blew Up Your Condo so that You can Live with Me. Cool, right?

Hell yeah! Thanks man! 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
I Don't Care, was Moving Anyway. 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 5 ]
YOU ARE INSANE!!! 0.30769230769231 30.8% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Dapper Explorer

10,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The soldiers couldn't help but keep glancing at Ken he'd shown up just moment's ago at the office and presented his credentials at the front desk and was issued with his pass and then walked in like he belonged there, but he stuck out these were all hard tough men his look his walk his clothing all screamed corporate every thing fine his well tailored but not to expensive suit to his manicure and carefully coiffed hair just said money and influence. Ken had been given a new task the new Section 13 was having some issue in cleaning up the dregs of the previous generation namely Alpha Draconis and the 501st the longer the survivors of such group were allowed to run around the more of a embarrassment they would be they had to be dealt with and as quickly as possible and quietly.

Ken knew he was not going to be very welcome here but orders were orders he just stopped walking as he reached the office door of the commander and he heard the last part of a argument, he just knocked and then not bothering to wait, he opened the door a polite smile on his face as he walked into the room with the two men. "Ah good day Sir's I am Ken Harada and I have been sent from Weyland Yutani to assists you with matters. I believe you were informed of my coming." Ken just walked in and gave a small bow then reached into a pocket and came out with his business cards identifying him as a senior consultant for Weyland Yutani Technical Division he handed one first to Adam then to his commander not giving them time to react to his entrance keeping them off balance for the moment.

"And I am sorry to hear that Mister Wells given you were on the exact same list those men were drawn from, and it's a poor man who blames his tools perhaps your years in recon are not best suited for this sort of operation?" He wasn't just pushing there buttons he was hammering at it.

Dapper Explorer

10,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Felix looked like any of the other blue collar joes sitting at the food cart enjoying a bowl of hot noodles he'd been a bit luckier than many in the 501st he'd been off base when the attack had come at a funeral that had come up at the last minute, he'd gotten word of the attack when Maria had sent out the scatter signal to the rest of the 501st. Felix had taken only enough time to grab his bag from his hotel room pay his bill draw as much cash as he could out of his accounts then vanish into the city he hadn't even had time to stay for the funeral he was sure his uncle would of understood and forgiven him for it. When he'd first joined the 501st he thought some of them a bit crazy with there paranoia but as one had told him it wasn't were you paranoid it were you paranoid enough.

He heard enough stories from some of the other mercs that he was glad he'd taken some of there warnings to hear and a few precautions, now he was wishing he'd taken more he had one fake ID good enough he could travel on planet but not good enough to get a real job or get him legally off planet and onto another. He had a small flop he could use paid for in cash months in advance with no connection to him but he knew that it was only a matter of time before he slipped up and got made and had people that wanted to put a bullet in him coming for him. Which was why he was eating noddles at this particular stand at this particular hour, the 501st had set up a number of ways to pass along messages in case the unit became a liability to Weyland Yutani since face it the whole unit was nothing more than expensive disposable assets to the company they could be replaced should the need arise.

In the spy game there was many methods of passing along coded messages one of the more popular was via advertisements in the personals simply look for a message saying such and such and you would know to do such and such. So hence the noddle stand Felix was sitting there slurping up noodles watching the bulletin board with other workers eating lunch seeing if there was any messages that he recognized, sure there was a chance WY knew and would plant a false message but Felix knew he needed to hook up if he was going to survive for any length of time safety in numbers and having some one else to watch his back would help keep him alive.

At the moment he looked like almost any common worker a a bright orange rain slicker a hard hat with a small attached light and a dust mask hung around his neck, next was the baggy over all there was a slit hidden in one side were he had his pistol tucked in against his side it's bulk hidden by the cover all and the slicker. Heavy work gloves were tucked into a pocket and heavy duty work boots on his feet he was splattered with a bit of mud and grime and it looked like he hadn't shaved for a few days and he smelled faintly of muck and mildew from his day job. He looked like one of a thousand such workers you saw in this part of the city every day.

Sweet Kitten

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
"501st b***h eh? you AD a**-wipe." Isabelle repeated to Gail as she walked along in an unfamiliar part of town. "If that's the greeting I get from you... maybe I should have my sister put a bullet through Kidd Juniors brain pan hmmm?" she asked dryly letting the threat get his attention before continuing. "Well, it would have been easy to earlier, or at least let section 13 have him, but unfortunately for you and me we are unwilling allies. My sister and I just risked both our lives for your boss man so listen up. He is currently at 2215 North Sail or as we like to refer to it as, Bravo location. The contact inside is a one Hector Lucas and he is NOT of either the 501st or AD. He is a contact that Maria and I have cultivated since. He is a part of the underground black market and a procure all sort of man.If you need it, he can get it. Maria and I can arrange it so that AD can get everything you need. But, you have to have the cash. Maria and Kidd are working out some arrangements as we speak." She stopped speaking momentarily before continuing. "Also, going back to Section 13, we were ambushed earlier by them. Keep a low profile. I had to snipe one so they are worse than an over turned bee hive. Stay close to Bravo location but do not draw attention. If you do, it could mean both my sister and your boss man's lives. Also.... a lift would be nice if you can manage it. I was kinda pushed in the opposite direction during the ensuing panic after the gunshots."

Isabelle shook her head after the recap. AD thugs. How she was going to be able to work with them she had no idea. At least, without trying to kill them at least. Maim.... well she might be able to keep it to the maiming level. The 501st member took a good look around where she was. It was one of the places where they generally posted important information for others like them. Unfortunately she had not been able to get to this location previously in all the commotion, but she did have a message to post. She took a good look around before moving over to seemingly inspect the message board, but when she left there was a new sign.

In code the message said "To all members of the 501st, we are meeting up at Fort Delta, outside Aurie. Bravo location currently occupied. Stay away if possible. NEWS UPDATE: Since both the American Government and Weyland Yutani have seen fit to disavow both Alpha Draconis and the 501st, it has been decided by the leaders of both parties to declare a truce while we share a common enemy. Do not engage AD members. I repeat, do not engage AD members. Written this date, 15th Nov by Maria and Isabelle Vasquez.

Maria and Isabelle were the defacto leaders of the 501st now because Maria was Malus Darkblade's second in command and he was listed as MIA. Nothing is known about his location and has not been known since the attack. He and the twins were at the base when it happened. It was only sheer luck the twinks were able to make it out.

Dapper Explorer

10,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
((So I am clear, I was talking about a electronic version like a Kijiji that also deals with public announcements and such so you can find boards spread around the public can see. Basically pay a few bucks and get your bake sale advertised and such.))

Felix just slurped up the last of the broth from his bowl and clicked it down on the counter and got up letting out a happy little belch he glanced at his watch and walked over to the message board, he popped a mint into his mouth and leaned in looking over the board and it's messages stopping to read various ones. He flicked through several until he saw a name that he knew well was important to him he scanned the add and grinned this was what he was hoping to see. He squinted trying to remember the location of Fort Delta and let out a small grunt he was going to need some wheels for this, he just flipped through several more adds before straightening up and walking off sucking on his mint he lifted up his dust mask so it covered the bottom half of his face and hummed a song.

Felix just walked along moving with the flow of the crowd it was several blocks until he reached the parkade and paid the fee and waited while the service bot went and got his bike, it was big and ugly but it had been cheap and it ran and could handle his weight with out issue and had given him some thing to do while he waited no tech with there certificates could not tinker with there stuff. He just put his leg over the bike and gave it a affectionate pat as he started it up the engine growling loudly then settling to a loud purr as he eased out into traffic.

When he got to Delta he knew he would have to approach slowly there was a chance it was a trap, that and he had to make sure he could give the sign since he really didn't want to risk some one popping his head off cause he forgot to show the proper colors. Still one thing had bothered him about the message that they were buddy buddy with Alpha Draconis now, they'd fought enough times that each side had lost people he had nothing about them personally it was a job nothing more. Getting personal about it didn't pay the bills you had to remain detached that's how he liked to play but he could only hope that those AD leather necks could do the same. It shouldn't take him to long to reach Delta and hopefully there was be some familiar faces to welcome him.

Sweet Kitten

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
(Sorry Stern, my bad I've only had experience with paper ones xD)

Vasquez chuckled upon seeing her "Brother" exit out of the bathroom in his new set up and waggled her eyebrows teasingly in a "Hey Hey Baby" kind of way behind Hector's back. It was amusing to see Kidd Junior in Civvy clothing like that. She shook her head and wiped the expression clean as Hector turned around. "Not yet brother mine." she said airily. "There is another reason Isabelle sent us to Bravo location. It is also a supply stop of sorts. So. Here is where we stock up a little under my account."

She turned to Hector and said "I need the usual, and whatever my brother needs and or requests. Also, I need a set of papers for him. Give him an alias please. We do not need anyone knowing that I have a brother or that I am anywhere near close to him." She looked at Hector and continued, inspired. "It would be a bad thing if it were to get out. The people whom are after me would have no quams about using him to get to me. Even if it meant killing him to get a reaction out of me or upset me." She lowered her eyes and muttered "And if that were to happen, it might get me and Isabelle killed as well because she too will be effected."

She waited for Hector to flinch and nod. "I got it. Off the record completely in case I get caught.. Follow me" he said to Kidd and Maria. He took them through the house to one of those odd dimensions and pulled back a hidden panel and keyed in a few security codes. The panel disappeared before the entire wall pulled back revealing a cashe of weapons, grenades, mines, and other devices, some of Isabelle's own make which seemed to brighten Maria's day quite nicely.

"Draw it off my accounts Hector" she repeated "For everything, and also, we need a good disguse to get OUT of the city... and a vehicle." She gave Hector a lop sided grin as she said to Kidd "We are still only a few blocks away from the blast site so it would be in our best interests to ......blend in...." she said as her eyes took on a far away look. "Hey Miguel" she said with an evil oh boy I have an idea you may not like idea in her eyes.

"Hector, all of our purchases, minus a select few, can you put them in boxes and suit cases such as an old lady and her husband might have?" She turned to Kidd and said "Because I think that blast was the last straw for an old couple. This lawless area has scared us so much, we are taking ourselves out of town to a more likeable pllace.... and our little dog too." She turned her head and said "Papers for the identities too please Hector, in case we get stopped. And we are gonna need a dog to further throw them off the scent. Preferably an old lady dog, but any ond ankle biter would do." she said watching Kidd the whole time. "How ya feel about make up and a prosthetic nose and chin eh?"

Dangerous Werewolf

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
The man stops in his tracks as another individual entered the room. Introducing himself as Ken Harada and claiming he is employed by the Weyland Yutani Corporation. He also here to assist the team with the matters concerning the Fugitives in which they seek. The contractor takes the business card in which he is given and studies the laminated piece of paper. Wells studies the card and looks up at the individual to match the face on the card to the one who is speaking.

The FNG then decided to speak his piece and down-graded the former marine. The Ken was quick with his silver tongue and struck Adam at the very thing his holds so dear, his Pride.
Narrowing his eyes in anger at what he assumes is a Japanese-bred business man, Wells takes the card and tosses it back at the man, "Thank you, Mr. Harada, but no thanks. I have heard all the s**t you and your Corporation do to people that you employ."
The commander sees the fire burning in the 1st Recon marine's eyes and quickly puts himself in between the two men and attempts to calm the one who is spewing fiery words at the other.

"If you want us to work together, then get out. I got several things to share with Mr. Harada." suggested Wells as he continues his hostile stare at the business man. The commander then stands up to the former marine and orders him to sit down. Apparently, the commander takes Ken Harada's arrival as a sign of relief. He now has back-up to put a leash on this marine...

Taking a seat in an easy chair, Wells, sits across from the commander and three feet beside the corporation dog. Being ordered to talk about the situation, Adam remains silent for the moment in order to collect his thoughts.
In the meantime, the commander shifts his gaze from the former marine and over to the employed businessman and offers him a chair to seat down in.

The contractor fumes again and then he finally gathers enough nerve to speak to the Japanese male, "Ok, Mr. Harada... I have been employed by Section 13 because of my abilities as a marine. Because they were chasing former employees and marines, they thought it would be better to get me on the payroll because I think very much alike they do. Especially that one officer, 1st Lieutenant Junior." Shifting his weight in the chair and finally making eye contact, the man continues but with a little slap-to-the-face comment of his own, "Unfortunately, your Corporation can not locate one of it's other former employees, Malus Darkblade. So, I have to say, with my expertise, atleast " I " located the leader of Alpha Draconis."

In the back of Wells' mind, the former marine is studying this individual. Making plans and preparations in order to find out who Mister Harada really is. When he finds the time, Adam Wells is going to look this man up to see the man he is, because in is mind, it is already bad the the fugitives have some of their top minds at their disposal, but with Weyland getting their hands in on the matter, this operation may take a turn for the worse.

Dangerous Werewolf

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
"Then where the ******** are you at? Kidd told me he is meeting up with you and now you are telling me he is with your sister? What s**t are you up to now? Did Malus put you up to this s**t?" cursed Loviator over the radio, an answer to her comment about having her sister put a bullet in to Kidd's head.
Apparently, when it comes to faction leaders talking, things seem so much simpler, but when you are a grunt and follower, it is not as easy as it appears. They will have to grow to trust one another if they are to survive in these hostile times. Loviator's way of Life, he believes "if you want my respect, you better earn it, meantime just ******** off.

Strueker keeps his eyes open as he looks out from the passenger window, looking for any oddities in the crowd and the area around them. Unfortunately for him, he is riding shotgun with a man that is overreacting about the safety of their leader and is trying to keep everything from falling apart.
As the vehicle zooms down the street, with a quick eye, Strueker sees a familiar person of note at a message board. The person looks familiar in the face, but as far as clothing and hair style goes, he can not confirm, thanks to Gail's reckless driving.

"Fine then, Bravo location. When I get there your sister better have Junior alive and well because if he isn't... There is no telling what I will do to her and your friend. You hear me you ******** c**t?" Suddenly, another voice speaks it's piece over the radio. It ordered Loviator to calm down and to have him pick up Isabelle and have her lead them to safety. They will follow shortly. Loviator growls and gets back on the line, "Grr, that is a good copy. WILCO! Vasquez, are you still on the line?" The man waits for a response from the female that he despises. He still don't know that this Vasquez is actually the sister of the one that caused problems for Alpha Draconis. Gail then slows the vehicle down and begins to look for the inidividual that he was tasked to look for.

As soon as Isabelle comes back to give the two her current location, Jeffery Strueker sits back in his seat and begins to grin widely. "What is so damn funny, Jeff?" asked Gail as he notices the shitty a** grin on the marine's face. Strueker then informs Gail that he saw a familiar person and he thought it may be the one who they were talking about. As soon as she gave them her location, it just confirmed it for him. Loviator stops at a red light, only giving the older man enough time to give a go-to-hell look to the younger one and comments him on the answer in which he was given. "You're an a*****e." Strueker busts out laughing only to return the comment with one of his own, which is "Not much of an a*****e as you are." Loviator then turns the car around and the two continues their search for the female in the big city.

( Will be sending some people your way Sterngard. We won't leave Felix alone for long. )

Dapper Explorer

10,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
(( It's fine I am sure each of us will pull out some thing will be not properly understood, I'm just so happy meeting more good RP'ers.))

Ken just turned to look at Adam the smile never leaving his face as the man tries to shrug him off and dismiss him, like he could Ken thought with a mental chuckle the fact that he'd gotten this far meant that Adam didn't have the authority nor did the man at the desk they would have to let him stay they had no choice but to live with his presence. He just gave a small nod of his head to the superior. "Of course I am here to help, thank you."

Ken turned at the offer of a seat and sat down in one of the chairs and set his case down by his feet and neatly folded and simply sat down relaxed his posture just a bit he knew the men were watching him studying him trying to figure out who he really was and why he was really here and he relished it he knew they would be checking him out they would find nothing to alarming. Ken as a infiltrator had a solid back story with the Technical Division heck he even had a office that he worked out of he even had a girl friend he'd introduced at last years Christmas party. They'd learn that he tended to work out of the office a lot and being a consultant meant he was some sort of trouble shooter handling matters but not much else. It's not like Weyland Yutani wanted to advertise the fact that he was a Synthetic his personal file was locked and secured if you dug deep enough they would find a Ken Harada of the same age and same race but it would take more digging to understand that, that Ken and this Ken weren't one and the same that the Ken in front of them was hiding in the other Ken's shadow.

"Yes I am well aware of why you were chosen for this job, the old proverb of using a fox to catch a fox." Ken just kept a polite smile on his face letting the man look him in the eye's, his grin just grew at his little barb back at him. "Actually we don't have to that's why were backing section 13, we expect you to but seeing that your having trouble that is why I have been sent to assist you in this matter."

Ken just reached down and plucked up his case and clicked it open and reached in and pulled out a folder which he flicked open and pulled out several pictures and handed them out to each man and started talking his tone still polite but now all business. "My apologies for the quality of the images but the drone that took them wasn't very close to the scene, you recongnise the woman in the picture as the one with Kidd Junior a member of AD the woman thou is Maria Vasquez of the 501st facial recognition software confirms it, evidence also suggest that likely her sister Isabelle Vasquez was in the area covering them but we can't confirm the drone spotted some one on a roof top but didn't get a good image. But given there past history we give a 88% chance that it's her." Honestly he was happy that they'd got the face hit on Maria she slipped up not big time but at least now they knew that yes she was alive and where she was or at least had been.

He let both men digest that information for several moment letting them think before he continued speaking taking time to look at each man keeping his polite business like tone. "Given there units history's I assume you can think of several reasons as to why these two might be meeting, the one I am most fond of is.. The enemy of my enemy is my friend or at least ally." Ken wished he had more to show but the drone in question had been a traffic drone that he'd had the memory pulled from shortly after the fire fight to look for any thing he could use. "And while I am certain Mr.Wells that you are a good match for another Marine Miss. Vasquez and her sister have a bit of a broader skill set given the sort of missions they did while part of the 501st than your used to dealing with."

Dangerous Werewolf

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Miguel nods his head at Vasquez reason as to why Isabelle as sent them to this location. As Hector turns to face Maria, the bald headed man speaks up, "Hey, Maria, give me a minute to step outside. I need to catch some fresh air, ok? I'll be in, in a moment." Junior quickly opens the door and steps outside. He did not go too far as the risk of being spotted is too great at the moment but he had to do something in order to settle some things.
Loviator is causing problems and Isabelle is getting defensive and started dishing out words that is pissing him off even more. Reaching up to his ear-comm, Junior gives out is orders as calmly and low as he can, "Will you both just shut up! Loviator, calm your a** down because this is not helping us one bit. I got everything handled over here with Maria so I need you to go find Isabelle and pick her up. When you do, she will take you somewhere safe. Also, if she has another location in mind, have the men re-route to that location. We got to get out of this city. And Gail... You and Isabelle need some time together so that you both can learn to trust each other. You copy?"

Kidd receives his answer and returns inside the building. Seeing that Maria is getting everything squared away, Miguel welcomes the nod from Hector as well as his command for them to follow him.
Being lead to a back room and being a witness of a hidden cache, the tall man can only look in awe. Smiling from ear to ear and basically being told to dine-in, Junior did what he must in order to survive. Taking several extra pistol mags for his M4A4 pistol and several grenades and a mine or two, Miguel had to stop and think about if he should take a sub-machinegun for additional firepower. Unfortunately, he can't, he has nothing to conceal the weapon with as he left his leather jacket back in the sewers. Gone now, as far as he knows.

Suddenly, Miguel snaps to it as he name was called by his little sister. Looking at the expression which is playing on her face, the guy underneath as well as his decoy persona both showed a look of "I know I am going to regret this..."
Upon hearing the idea, Junior raises a brow and questions, "Old folks... Really Maria? With a little ankle bitin' dog too? You got to be ******** kidding me." Miguel already feels like he is under several layers of disguises, one being that he is wearing another guy's clothes, two, he is Maria's brother, and now, he is going to be a married old man getting his old lady out of the city with her little... chihuahua. Miguel knows that this disguise may actually work, and better yet, suitcases mean that he can store a sub-machinegun in so that he has something else to shoot with besides his .45 pistol.

The man looks about the place and then, a question was asked about how he feels about a prosthetic nose and chin. Looking up at Maria and then over at Hector, Junior had a dumbfounded looking playing on his face. He knows the reason behind it, but the question of how he felt is very different. Unfortunately for Miguel who has a scratch at the bridge of his nose from the fighting two days ago, he answers the question in which he was asked, "I'll take the nose piece, sista'. I mean, you see my face? Anyone could recognize this ugliness. And, that chin prosthetic... Please, don't tell me you are thinking about giving me a double-chin. I don't need to be told that 'not only do I have an a*****e, but I also have one on my face.' I mean, that is not happening sista'," The deal about the make-up skipped the man's mind but after giving it some though, Miguel had no choice. He has to cover up some light facial scars that are revealing, especially from when he had a face-to-face encounter with a glass screen some years back. "Maria? What do you go to cover some of my worse scars, eh? If you got some blemish or the sort of hide them, I just say... regrettably, bring it." The woman may have gotten a kick out of his answer, but that is Miguel's preference, more so, the man's, who is undercover, preference.

Miguel heads back and looks through the sort of weapons that they can use during their escape. Maria did mention boxes and suitcases, so pretty much, Miguel has several more choices to make, so it is best to start choosing. He sort through the rifles, sidearms, and other toys which he and several other guys may need as well. The number of Section 13 is still unknown to the couple, but knowing that they are backed by both the United States Government as well as the Corporation, their resources are limitless. Their only hopes right now is to build back up from ground level and get several different cells going so that they can fall back to just in case they get slapped around. Yet, getting pushed back down is not Junior's intention for he has been pushed around long enough and it is coming to that point that the pushers are going to get pushed themselves.

Dapper Explorer

10,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
((Hooray company, some information on what Delta is would nice if possible. Unless I missed some thing in a post about it.))

Felix just drove along carefully making sure not to do any thing Illegal the last thing he wanted to do was get pulled over or get into a accident, there was a report on the radio talking about a shooting in the city were a man was killed walking down the street followed by a small explosion gang violence was being blamed for it, with a small notation that no critical services in the area was being effected by it. Given there was only one death that was about all the news time it would get Felix just let his ear piece scan through more radio channels until he found some music to listen to Felix just hummed along to the sound of violins.

Felix drove for another couple minutes then glanced to the side and stared hard for a few moments there was two men in the car but what was more important was one of the guys had a M41 pulse rifle resting between his legs in a ready position to be pulled up and used and some thing in Felix's head told him it was no replica. He'd only been able to see it cause he was sitting up high enough that he was looking down into the car it was pretty much invisible to the people in the other cars, oh crap was all he could think.

Felix's first thought was to break and move away but he knew that would get attention he didn't want so he stopped looking and just resumed watching the road but made sure he could see the car either from the corner of his eye or in his mirrors, he didn't know who they were but packing that sort of heat meant they could be trouble and right now he was wishing he had some sort of holster or bag on the hog he could slip his gun into so he could get at it easily if he needed to.

Dangerous Werewolf

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
Wells studies the pictures that were given to him. Flipping through the pages, Adam hands them back to the asian, and questions him, "Pictures of our known targets... How about you give us something new to work with than a recap of an old briefing, damn it? We know Junior and Vasquez are out there, but having the twin sister... Is new. If you got her on the list, then you most likely have the pictures of their other accomplices. How about you cough them up." It was an interruption in the Weyland's employee's sentence, but judging by how calm the individual really his, he continues on in a way that nothing happened. Maintaining his cool composure and polite manners.
Finishing his informative speech with a comment that strikes the marine's heart again, Wells once again attempts to retaliate verbally, "Well if you know so much, then how about give us the heads-up on Malus Jay Darkblade! Once he is found out, then I am done here."

The commander sits back in his seat, watching the spectacle unfold, but of course, he studies the files that were given to him. The senior agent then reaches down and pulls out another folder, one of which are the employees of his current roster. Taking one with Adam's Last and First name, he opens it up and compares it with the other folder of Vasquez.
The man closes Wells ' file and looks over at the agent and speaks. He tells Wells that Mr Harada is a good match when it comes to rivaling the skill set that Maria has. In short, he is leaving the hunt for Junior, K. and Darkblade, M. to his list of duties.
The commander then sets his eyes on the Weyland Yutani's representative. He admires the intelligence of which Mr. Harada provided. He then questions the man if he is ordered to assist them, he tries to sweeten the deal by giving him a spot in Section 13. Not only will he have a place, but he will also have authority over the former marine turned contractor. This bit did not go over with Wells at all.

"Are you ******** kidding me! Him, over me? He has nothing on me when it comes to field work. He won't even last a single operation. Not with the s**t I had to endure." Wells blew up, pointing at the asian who is now the source of his problems. The commander, having some leverage with the Weyland Yutani employee in the same room. He tells Adam that he and Mr. Harada will be in the same group when it comes to sorties against the fugitives.
Wells threw both his hands up and storms out the room.
The commander watches as the man storms out. Turning his gaze to Ken Harada, he informs the man that Wells will be a hard one to control, but is a great candidate, none-the-less. He then stands up behind his desk and offers his hand out to Mr. Harada, welcoming the representative and thanking him for the information and letting him know, his offer still stands if he decides to take it.

Dapper Explorer

10,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ken just kept that polite smile as Wells dismissed what he was showing. "Really didn't you read the dossier's that were given out on suspected survivors." Ken paused for a moment looking thoughtful and let out a small sigh and looked at Wells with a look like he was disappointed in him. "Really this is why I didn't want a marine in charge all you seem to be able to do is try to solve problems with a bullet or what was that other line kick a** and chew bubble gum." He just smirked like he was silently telling him that he could only manage to do one of the two at a time.

Ken turned and looked at the commander giving him his full attention as he spoke nodding at certain points. "Yes out of respect." Ken let out a small cough. "We allowed the marines a chance to deal with there own with out us getting in the war. And well we know how that ended with two dead and several more wounded all on a city street in broad daylight. Fortunately no one got any good images so we have been able to play it off as some gang violence that broke out." Ken just kept talking ignoring Wells as he raged about the injustice of it.

"For the moment I am on loan to Section 13 from my normal duties, my security clearance is more than high enough. My orders are to assist Section 13 in any way required be it from technical help to tactical advice to another pair of hands to hold a gun. This is my file with all relevant information it was felt you needed. As for a permanent posting that can happen in the future," Ken just pulled out another folder and gave it over to the commander as Wells stormed out of the room he waited a bit for Well's to get truly out of ear shot.

"Of course he is, he wouldn't be here if he wasn't one of the best at what he does." At the offer to shake hands Ken got up and shook the man's hand with a firm grip. "He's just not used to this sort of work it takes a bit of a different mind set than what he's used to and he's going to have to learn to swallow his pride a bit in this sort of work." Ken partially turned away from the commander and turned and looked the way Wells had gone still smiling politely.

"I am sure he will come around in time, he is a good soldier. Now if you will excuse me I have several other matters I have to take care." Again Ken gave the small bow picked up his case turned and walked out of the office heading off to the intelligence officer's office so much work to do his mind a buzz with what to do next and what might the fugitives be planning next he had several idea's.

He knew Wells from his profile would likely seek him soon enough likely to try to intimidate him he gave that a 83% percent chance with a less than 10% chance of him cooling off and coming to talk to him with a cool head certainly wells might be a problem but Ken solved problems that was his job. And Ken loved his job so many challenge this one would be very interesting and that fact that he had pretty much a blank check budget wise didn't hurt either.

Dapper Explorer

10,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
( Pardon the double post just wanted folks to see what Ken is up to )

The data-center was pretty much what Ken had expected it to be a single large room with cubicles scattered around the room seemingly at random, but it was a careful design meant to break up the flow of the room and so that when any one moved out of there cubicle there was no place to hide each cubicle was fitted with a hush field so stop noise from leaking out and the walls were just high enough that you would have to be obvious if you wanted to peek over them and see what was going on chairs were comfortable and the snack and drink machines had a wide selection. There was soft in direct lighting and the only noise was the gently humm of computers and the AC keeping the room at a comfortable temperature and the air smelled slightly floral all thou it barely masked the smell of sweat and caffeine.

Ken introduced himself to the room controller who sat in a seat slightly higher than the rest were he could watch the rest of the room, Ken just shook hands and handed over another business card and waited while one of the tech's came over and showed him to a terminal station that had been set up for his use. He got the most unpopular station the one first seen when you came into the room but he didn't care as soon as he was seated he clicked open the case pulled out a framed photo of him standing with who was supposed to be his parents and his girl friend and set it to one side then pulled out several sheets with all the pictures of suspected survivors of Alpha Draconis and the 501st he quickly pinned them all up spread out along one wall of his cubicle.

With that done he turned to the terminal and set to work, he knew that right now likely the marines would be the easiest to spot certainly they were well trained but not for this kind of fighting there emotions would be there weakness, the 501st was more used to operating covertly inside a city so knew better how to avoid attracting attention. The big question was would they stay in the city or leave it was honestly 50/50 at the moment Ken didn't have enough information to do more than guess. So rather than try to guess at this moment he would focus on finding the ones they had spotted already like a hunter sending out dogs to flush the game out into the open.

Ken turned and tapped at his terminal in moments phase one of his plan went into action ordering several drones to begin sweeping the area around were the fugitives Arlington and Vasquez had been seen, 4 would be enough he didn't expect them to find them honestly he wanted the fugitives to see the drones searching around. That would get them to start moving on a more predictable path to avoid being seen by the drones. Next step get more traffic and advertisement drones up and going into the area some of the more common types were made by Weyland Yutani so easy enough, they were almost invisible they were so common. For good measure he sent a couple security drones into the sewers to cover all the major check points in the network certainly they would stick out but again that was partially the point.

What wasn't commonly know was that Weyland Yutani had outfitted some to act as spies these would be the ones more likely to spot them, he simply programmed in the parameters they would follow, looking for men and woman with in a certain size range any spotted they would run there facial program on and if they found a match or close match they would ping him. Now came some more long term work scanning there files and looking for contacts or people they might go to for help old team mates family you name it then cross that with the local police files on people they might turn to for supplies then cross all that for locations in say a 15 block radius of there escape point. Ken just tapped and button and leaned back and let the computer work it's magic shifting through all the files.

Sweet Kitten

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
(Oh my GAWD this RP is getting good! And btw, the Twins are identical. They originally have green eyes and black hair. The only reason you can tell them apart right now is because AFTER they were disavowed by WY, they dyed their hair and got contacts. Also Maria is missing her right arm, but she has a prosthetic arm to replace it. So both twins will wear long sleeved shirts and gloves when they try to fool people. So they don't know that it is Maria with Kidd. They know it is one of the Vasquez Twins. Just not which one.)

Maria laughed so hard at Kidd's reaction as he heard her plan she nearly wet herself. "Oh my god! Miguel, you should see your face!" she gasped btween bouts of mirth bordering on hysteria. Finally, after looking up at the ceiling and counting backwards from 100 she managed to calm herself down.

"Its to distort any kind of recognition Miguel. Chances are they know exactly who killed their busy little bee you know. There are cameras, drones, witnesses. If they do not have our pictures it will be a miracle. So we need something to break up our known features and make them unrecognizable. There is a drawer there in the corner with disguise kits. Grab a couple of them." Maria went down the line picking up a few items and adding them to the list of supplies they were building up.

"Miguel, how many of your friends will be joining us?" she asked as she looked at the stash of premade ready to go identities in one of the drawers. "Hmmmmm" she said as she looked at them and weighed the pros and cons. "Tell Hector the number, and Hector, we need twice that number of identities. Just in case." She winced knowing that no matter how much Hector liked her.... she was not about to get a discount on them and those were at a premium. But, who knew when they would be able to have identities forged in the near future? It was best to be prepared incase a cover was blown. "Food, we can stock up on later. Just get enough E-rations to last us all two weeks..." she muttered to herself as she went down a mental check list pulling things out of the cashe and putting them on the ground. "Three full med kits, government grade.... " Maria moved over to a secondary wall panel and entered in a second code revealing a second stash of supplies: namely technology.

"Miguel, what all do you think we need in the tech department?" She asked aloud when she heard him behind her. "I know we need some laptops for hacking...." her voice trailed off as she pulled 4 laptops off the rack in front of her, 8 external harddrives, 24 holos her sister developed as well as personal coolant systems, and a double handful of USB Flash drives with a special virus that Maria herself had developed after being disavowed. The Corporation would have no way of knowing of this virus, and even better yet, the US Government would not either. It was one that she had not used on them yet. She had not had a chance.

Maria cussed softly. This morning she had not thought she would be having to run for her life. It was just supposed to be a small meet up and discussion. But, it seems that her habit of having back up plans and escape routes for her escape routes had left her in good stead. She just wished she could go back for some clothes and food. It did not matter though. The essentials were here... and in 20 other locations on this god-forsaken planet; and that was just on this planet. Maria had contacts on planets all over the star system and beyond. She'd been getting around this last little while.

Back in the 501st when Maria had been on missions, she had made it a point to look up some some of the best connected, richest, most ruthless, or covert people on the planet but only ones with no government connections or W-Y connections. Malus's habit of paranoia rubbed off on Vasquez, which turned out to be a good thing. Its why she had lived when others had died. Once she had located these people, she would ingratiate herself and Isabelle with them and do the odd job or two for them to gain their trust.... but everything was off the books. Officially, they never met.

Maria shook her head visibly clearing it. She looked up at Kidd and grabbed a third disguise kit. She took a jewish-like hooked nose and placed it over his before nodding. "Here, hold still" she said before dabbing a little stage glue to the appendage and affixing it to his face. It was of a silicone base and was flesh toned. It would move and breathe easily and would also take make up. Once that was glued down, she did the same with a square jowlish-like chin which had flabby folds down the neck line. a small thin silicone addition to his cheeks and his brow completed the facial changes. The pieces made his face sag as if he had lived for about 80 years to Junior's apparent 30s. a quick once over with a pale palor white foundation erased the seams in the prothetics and gave him an even skin tone which was a sickly ivory. It was then that she started drawing his face back on. It was all in the details. Discolorations here, a wart there, what looked to be a patch of skin cancer on his nose. These were the details she added next because after all that, she had to deal with the creases in the face obscuring wrinkles. A brownish tanned eye liner crayon took care of it. She went in only the deepest of wrinkles to make it seem weather worn, and tanned. A little regular color tanned foundation under the eyelids mixed with a hint of blue worked to give Kidd the old person's version of bags under the eyes. After all, a younger person's looked almost black... but an older person's was blue.

After all of this, a normal facial color powder went over it all giving him that pale color that older people were known for, but was not so washed out that it looked unnatural. He looked like an older man whom had seen harder times, with a weather worn face, who was weary, and whom just was looking for some rest. He deserved it.

Maria signed, but did not stop. She put gloves on Kidd. These gloves were again, silicone based and were easy to glue on. But, they were still easy to move in. "We need these as well in case someone looks at your hands. We don't want them giving us away. After all, we might get stopped and asked for papers." she said simply as she repeated the process for the face with the hands.

Once done, she stood up and went into the back and came back with a HUGE Hawaiian shirt and threw it at Kidd. "It is about two sizes too big for you. We want you to look smaller than you are and wearing a shirt way too big for you will help. Also, when you are outside, you will want to stoop and slouch as much as you can. Hunch over a little bit like you are... BINGO!" she raced back into the back and came back with a belt. On the belt was a make shift hunchback. "Wear this under that shirt." she said as the thrust it at him. "Canes are on the rack next to the disgise kit. Grab one" she said imperiously before grabbing several things herself and disappearing into the bathroom. About 20 minutes later she emerged looking like a shrunken little old lady.

"Hector, take a picture of us alright? We need it for papers to get us out of the city" she said before posing for her. It was obvious she was a pro at stealth. If she had wanted... she could have made it anywhere as a spy. But no, she had stayed in the 501st.... because she had fallen in love with a one Malus Jay Darkblade.

Hector nodded at them both. "Alright" he said. The man had mostly been in the background watching and tallying their items. "Did you want the papers finished or unfinished Maria?" he asked lifting an eyebrow. It was time to negotiate and haggle prices. Maria hated this. Her sister always got the better deals. "Unfinished. I know how to finish them myself" she said as she leaned up against the couch. Hector nodded. "Besides, it is best not for you to know the faces of our friends in case you get caught." It was a simple and pragmatic statement. It also showed some of the depth of her paranoia. Even friends were not to be trusted.

The two fell to negotiating with a will. It was apparent that this was going to COST Maria and her sister big time just from the starting amounts. After 10 minutes of haggling a final cost was reached. Maria was slightly satisfied... but the cost hurt, but not as bad as she had feared.....

"2,589,799.00 confederation credits, including the car, the dog, suitcases, all the things you have pulled from the stash, 100 gallons of gas, clothes, random furnature items to cover your purchases in the back, and the identities you requested. These include social security cards, birth certificates, passports, visa permits, work permits, and various certifications."

"Done" Maria said before turning to Kidd. "Lets get ready to load up. Hector, do you mind helping us stow everything away?" She asked as they made ready to leave the apartment. It would take them only about 10 minutes to load up and leave. If that. It was go time.

Sweet Kitten

9,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Isabelle sighed softly hearling the spleen that issued from her comm piece. Obviously the man was mistaken about a few things which she intended to correct at the earliest oppertunity. She was the better of the two sisters and anyone could count on her when she gave her word, or said something... that it was true. She was not the liar that Maria was. Maria could lie and sneak with the best of them. It was why they made such a great team. Depending on the situation, one of them would go in.... and the target would not know which of them it was... if they had even heard of the Twins.

Isabelle assumed that Loviator was operating under the assumption that she was the "bad twin". She was about to tell him just where to shove his jar head when the comm opened up and Junior came over the waves. "Got it Junior" Isabelle said simply.

Isabelle sighed then said "I am on the corner of 24th and Denmark. My hair is red, and it is about chin length. I am also dressed up like a school girl and am in loafers." Isabelle got off the comm as she waited for the pick up, trying her best to look like an innocent loitering girl. She even picked up a cosmopolitan and 17 magazine from a news stand in order to create that effect. Ew. She hated these two with a passion but she made herself open the covers and stick her nose inside, scrutinizing every page and fashion tip as if her life depended on it. Well... high school life anyway.

Finally, Loviator's car stopped just next to her and she slid in the back seat just as if she were getting into her parents car. She threw in her bag first, and then got in, not pulling her nose out of the magazines until they were pulling away from the curve. "We are headed to fort delta. It is basically an underground facility that some.... contacts.... of ours used. Maria and I bought them out of it 2 years ago. We use it off and on. The mines were closed about 180 years ago. They were deemed unsafe and because it was just an old coal mine, no further use has been found for it. The shaft was been reinforced and an alternate escape route has been installed. Stints have been placed into the rock and concrete has been poured. We generate our own electricity and take care of our own hydroponics down there for medicine. We have not done much renovations down there however, so it is rough, but adequate for our needs right now, and best yet is we have not altered the plans of these mines. If anyone were to scan for anything down here, all they would see would be the same layout as the day these mines were closed. The owner of these mines, a one H.T. Brookerman, owes Maria in a big way. So, while his name is on the title of this land, the mines are ours. They are all but forgotten." Isabelle said simply in a calm voice. She was not about to get into a pissing contest with a jar head. It was beneath her.

She leaned up between the seats to see where they were headded and said "Go west on I-276HG1. Drive straight about 150 miles then exit on R390. It is an old mine shaft in a fairly built up old town. The location is remote but easily accessible from all locations. There is an intergalactic air strip about 30 miles away." She added before chewing on her cheek. "And also.... the b***h is my sister. Not me. I was not the one whom shot Kidd Junior in the WY-AD war. Maria was the one whom was with Malus Darkblade." She looked at him, her green eyes staring at him intently. "So I would appreciate it if we could at least try to act like we get along until all this is sorted out. Alright?" she asked watching him and ignoring the other man in the car.... for now. A flick her her eyes told him that she saw him but was waiting to see what the main threat in the car was going to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff