Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
"You can, but if I sense your life to be in danger I will intervene..." She said as she watched the wolf retreat into the building. "Go ahead and move in now, I will keep watch from here." She began to think, that creature...was it mechanical? But if so why would it be here...at this research center? All mechanic creature operations were done in Houri...
Verasu nodded silently as he walked into a shadow and disappeared as he stepped out inside the research facility only keeping Tensu out as he readied himself and looked around seeing the dead everywhere as he shook his head. "Soldiers these days...so reckless." he said to himself thinking about what he sw for how fast this wolf was. "If he could avoid Ed's daggers so easily...I'll have to be cautious." he muttered as he walked through the facility. "I know you're here somewhere. So show yourself." he said calmly as he kept watch

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

A mechanical wolf emerged from the shadows of the building, it's eyes glowing bright red in the dark scanning the person before him. "What do you want Kieter..." It spoke with a hostile intent as it's tail pulled one of it's daggers and hovered above it. "Leave this place immediately. You do not belong here.." It said as it continued to scan detecting Zwei and Ed on the rooftop, He would not attack them, they were not near his master. "I have orders to protect the Master's Daughter, Serena. You will eave at once or I will terminate you..."
Verasu sighed as he shook his head. "I heard that countless times. That I don't belong somewhere. I have had enough of that. I am here because Wonderland has been called. You have been killing people when they simply enter the facility. I can't let that continue nor would Wonderland. I volunteered to come in here because I'm a new guy and I just mainly wanted to see what the problem was. Now that I know what your intent is I just have to say it's admirable, but I am not here to even think about touching this Serana person. I am here for you and I will make sure that you'll survive but I have to help people here." he said calmly as he grew serious and drew Tensu out of the sheath on his back as he drew claws with his free hand. "...I also wish to get better with myself and I can't do that by sitting on the sidelines. I have to get stronger to kill him and I will not let you stand in my way." he said calmly as he readied himself. "Let's go." he said calmly as he readied himself for the first strike

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
The machine stabbed a blade in the ground beside it and dragged it along sparking the flames around it. "I am L-007 KUSANAGI...Protector to Serena Holland, and guardian of Master Holland...Primary Objective. Protect my Masters...kill all who approach them..." it said and howled loudly befor it's body clamped down generating wind and it shot forward at a velocity matching Zwei's and slashing at him.
Verasu smiled a little as he readied himself but got hit anyway as he winced a little in pain but kept standing. "I...will not die here." he said with a note of determination to his voice as he recovered the best he could and slashed back at the mechanical wolf. "And nice to meet you Kusangi, I am Verasu." he said with a slight smile as he closed his eyes took a deep breath then opened them as they turned silver. "These shadows here...they'll do good for me..." he muttered as he sighed. "I don't like overusing this but...Void's Shadow." he said calmly as he disappeared into the shadows and moved along them swiftly as he reappeared behind the wolf and slashed at him with a cold look in his eyes. He was in an adrenaline rush from the situation so he was hardly feeling pain as he stood still. "You're fast, but I'm stealthy, let's see who wins." he said calmly as he disappeared again and kept himself hidden to hopefully trick the wolf

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Kusanagi began to focus as it was using the systems built inside it to scan all around him. He kept focused and the moment he detected something a turret shot from his back and fired in that direction with deadly precision.
Verasu jumped out of the shadow as he ran to avoid the turret as he got flashbacks of seeing a woman dying next to him as he hid behind a wall for cover as he shook a little. "If I couldn't protect her how could I protect...everybody else..." he muttered as another flashback flashed of a crazed man with an exciting look in his eyes as he looked back at the woman then back at the person with blood on his blades as he got up and readied himself as he stepped out. "...No...I didn't go this far...to die now. I won't die...until I find him." he said his voice now darker as his body surrounded itself in a silver aura and he walked out into the room as he noticed his sword Tensu was shattered and he looked at the remains of the blade on the ground as he laughed a little darkly. "You know, mutt." he said his voice now sounding...demented. "That was my favorite sword, you wanted to protect your master, well consider that the last straw for me." he said calmly as he drew his other sword. "Senju, it's time i used you." he said calmly as his sword and his claws were now seemingly larger as they surrounded themselves in a silver aura and he ran forward jumping from shadow to shadow as he slashed at the wolf without saying another word

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Kusanagi howled "AR Field..." a large field of green light began to force Verasu back. "An Active Reflection Field?!" Zwei yelled surprised as Kusanagi was forcing Verasu's blade back, his left hind leg sparked a little, there was significant damage that was beginning to repair itself as he kept the field going around him. "I care not for the goals you seek, I care only for the protection of Master Holland..." its mechanical voice spoke as it began to charge something in its claws.
Verasu got somewhat knocked back as he widened his eyes. "I understand but you can't just kill innocent lives to keep your 'master' safe! I can't allow that to happen to people who are just living life and entering this facility, I don't want to kill you but if I have to I will. That field's impressive...your programming's also impressive. I never saw an artificial intelligence so up close before so this is more an honor than anything. To me, your goals are well intended but executed wrong." he said calmly as he flew back and hit a wall as the silver around his blades began to disappear as he felt a little dizzy but ignored it as he ran forward again trying to resist the field

Dedicated Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
"My mind is advanced far beyond yours. You would not understand." Kusanagi spoke and increased his field "Max levels..." Zwei jumped in and stopped Verasu "To continue now would be dangerous, you've shown what you have. Let me handle this, no disrespect...but his speed and detection is precise, if continued...you might die here." She said and watched Kusanagi
Verasu stopped as he looked at Zwei but kept focused on the wolf. "Honestly Zwei...you don't know me very well. All I have to say toward that wolf and toward you is he's fighting a man who has nothing left to lose. I have nothing to fight for anymore, except for the peace of the people...regardless of what they've done to me if they're innocent they don't deserve death. I was alone from the start after my mother was killed by Jack...and I vowed that I alone would take up the task of killing him. Ed was right, I could only improve if I fight, and if I can't take down a wolf, how could I possibly take down a psychopath who took everything away from me?" he asked her as he kept still. "Besides...I learned one thing from Jack, and that is that no matter who you are, you're alone. I would rather die than let innocents die and families lose people like I have lost mine. I can't...I won't let that happen ever again." he said to her with a bit of a cold look on his face as he suddenly felt dizzy again and fell to his knees as he coughed out blood and the silver disappeared as he fainted shivering a little

Malevolent Mage

9,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Ed jumped down and went to Verasu. "You have a lot to learn kid," he said with a grin. "I'll be back Zwei, don't have too much fun while I am gone." He picked up Verasu and took him to a safe distance. "You are gonna miss out on the fun," he said to the unconscious Verasu. "I'll tell you all about it when you wake up. Unless you can manage to wake up and join the party." Creating the Abyssal Moonlight again, he began to transform in preparation of returning to the fight.
After a short time Verasu woke up after seeing a flashback of jack the ripper again as he sat up slowly and saw one of the medics looking through some of the things he had on him as he took the picture from the medic glaring at him as he walked slowly to the research facility and walked to where he was fighting Kusangi as he saw the broken sword he left behind as he picked up the broken blade. "This won't ever be able to be fixed...not easily anyway..." he muttered to himself as he drew his other sword and saw Kusangi as he readied himself again this time feeling a little exhausted but ignored it as he looked at Ed and Zwei standing there as he stepped forward. "I can keep going...Zwei just let me handle this like I have been. I don't like the idea of you getting in my way." he said with a slightly calm tone as he sighed. "I can't even fight something on my own..." he muttered to himself as he didn't look at either of them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff