+1 Angel 0.5 50.0% [ 8 ]
+1 Demon 0.5 50.0% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3

User Image

User Image

Amara Hanguald

Apocolyspe Riders- Knight

Amara visibly shivered as Pappan spoke to her, and nearly fainted when he reached and gripped her chin. She had always found the man intimidating, nerve-rackingly so, and soon his words and demanour made her wish that she had never spoken up, even more than she already felt. The words that Pappan said seemed to slip off his tongue like a lash, and indeed, he might have spared her from a physical punishment, but the tone of his words, and indeed the underlying fact that Amara had spoken up, and probably made herself a target for the rest of her natural life, was much worse than the pain she would have had to endure.

Even though she still found the plan foolish and a waste of resources, she allowed herself to gulp, and then nodded in obedience. "Yes sir..." she said quietly, not wanting herself to attract anymore attention. She then worked on keeping her composture as emotionless as before, while on the inside she chided herself.

She was an idiot. Her first outburst, and the time she decided to do it is in front of her Lord and Master, and against *his* plan and ideas. She had exposed herself, and given herself the wrong kind of attention that she needed. Had she stayed quiet, the rest of her life could have been easier...

Had she stayed quiet.

Thankfully, the rest of her comrades seemed to be quiet about her outburst. In the best possible case scenario, they would forget about it within months, or years, and things would be more normal. The closest to normal she could have.

On the inside of her, she quietly thanked her God that Pappan had been the one to discipline her. She would definately be dead if the Prince himself had spoken...

"Th-thank you for the warning, sir." She added quickly under her breath. "I exist to serve."

The final line was delievered with a hint of sadness. She then briefly closed her golden eyes, opened then, and then stood up straighter than she ever had in her entire life. You allowed this. You wanted this. Deal with this.

Characters In The Same Location: Pappan, Seraphiel, Keaira, Ashmedai

OOC: Nothing at the moment.
User Image

Ramiel Augustus Ultor †

The reason lightning does not strike twice in the same place..

Løcation:The General's throne room
Thøughts:What tricks do the demons hide
øøc:Forgive the length of the post, focusing on making it fit with the others more then anything else.

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

" Yes... being to hasty would without a doubt give the demons an advantage" came the soft, deep voice that ever so slightly rumbled from within his throat. Ramiel had been sitting silently upon his throne for quite a length of time, the recent lull in activity from either side had his concern. Having focused upon his own thoughts to such an extent it was only now he was responding to his fellow General and the Lieutenant. " But.." he said standing himself up from his throne " I highly doubt the demons would send just one creature to try and force our hands.. Therefore it would be wise to place a select force on immediate stand by and alert the look-outs."

† Striding closer to Yggdra he made sure to make eye contact for his next point was certainly addressed to her " Its important though that within this time of waiting that any move that we must make is precise and measured... they may make mock us... we just have to make sure that is the only thing they can do to us". The differences between the two generals did not only exist in appearance, the flame haired compared to the dark haired, the graceful armor compared to the plain armor. In fact the only reasons Ramiel ever stood out was the way he carried himself with such confidence and the fact compared to others he was adorned in a much duller fashion and a touch darker. In this instance though the difference between them seemed to lie isolated within an instance caused by one demon, but just like the incident would pass fleetingly so would everything else associated with it

† Turning his gaze now to the Lieutenant he smiled for a brief moment " Zabaia... i trust i could leave the selection of those to be placed on stand-by, Unless of course General Yggdra can offer any recommendations... for i must confess i have lapsed in observing recent training.... and indeed if either of you object to my precautionary ideas, please inform me so"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄

...Is that the same place isn't there the second time

II M i n a t o II
KawaiiSuperKlee

Mega Noob

10,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

========================================

"?" Yggdra's body jolted straight as she turned her head to face where the sudden familiar voice was coming from. It was none other than her fellow General, Ramiel. Shocked to see the General on his throne, Yggdra could have sworn that his throne was empty just a moment ago. But she quickly paid no heed to it as Ramiel quickly jumped to the matter at hand.

"You are right. I've already ordered a select group angels to be on look-out before I supervised a squad's training a while ago. But as for a standby group, I've not yet picked individuals who are fit for the role." Yggdra said as she tapped her fingers on the cold, golden armrest of her throne."I am sure Lieutenant Zabaia is more than capable enough of handling this task, yes?" Yggdra said, smiling as she stood up, following what Ramiel did."Report back once you're done selecting the group that will be on standby, Lieutenant."

Turning her attention now to Ramiel, who was not present at the little commotion earlier. Yggdra stood beside him but within a considerable distance away. "It is quite surprising that you are not here when the demon attacked and as you said, you're not overseeing the training of our soldiers. Is something the matter, General Ramiel Augustus Ultor?" Yggdra rarely called somebody by their full name but when she does, it usually meant she was dead serious and concerned about something if not, then she's angry. Thankfully, Yggdra is more on the former than she is on the latter. Yggdra is strict about the duties and responsibilities of each and every individual in the kingdom, even if that individual is of someone who's on equal standing with her.

Crossing her arms, she looked down below the mortal realm, as she always does. Waiting for a response from her fellow General.

OOC: PM me if you want some things to be changed.

Condition: 100%
Company: General Ramiel and Lieutenant Zabaia
Armor: General Armor
Weapon: The Greatsword, Michael

umbra Alastor

KawaiiSuperKlee

Tipsy Shoujo

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ψ zค๒คเค รเﻮє ﻮเlﻮค๓єรђ ψ

...I wish for everything to become beautiful

ψψψ Zabaia's blood stained eyes had turned to look over when seeing the other general who had miraculously appeared in his throne. He gave a slight bow of his head, a quaint smile on his lips when acknowledging his presence. Ramiel was quite a contrast comparing the two generals together. Yggdra who had quite the fiery temper was very different from the slightly more plain Ramiel, but together they worked very well being the generals of heaven. In all honesty, Zabaia liked it this way, though he would never directly admit it to their faces. He would be just fine remaining as a lieutenant for all eternity, and even if he wanted to be a general it would never happen because of his stained past life.

ψψψ When finally being addressed on what his position is in this next battle, he softly laughed. His arms folded up making his golden plated armor creek lightly as he closed his eyes, a smile still laced on his lips while thinking it over. "Surely such a simple task will be no bother to me. Though finding such up scale knights for the task in my eyes might take time." He spoke with a click of his tongue, opening his eyes back up to look at Yggdra then back over to Ramiel. He then moved his arms back down, moving his right hand to place it's self upon his heart as he then bowed fully to the both of them. "None the less I will make them prepared for battle. I will report back at once when I am finished." Zabaia spoke in a voice that was assertive yet submissive, a voice he only let come though when speaking to his generals.

ψψψ Zabaia lifted his head back up, his eyes slightly narrowed now determined to find knights that would not fail them in this up coming battle. He has always been one that is able to assess a knights over all greatness; more than just their power but their attitude and adeptness in their skills as a knight. Though there has only been such few in his time of living who he felt worthy enough for his time to train personally. The rest he waved off to the other lieutenants to take over their 'basic' training while he sought out the greater powers. Sadly, the only two knights he has ever brought up personally over many decades had recently been killed in their last battle against the malicious demon group. There was a knight with skills he had never witnessed before and ended up in fatality of his two most prized knights who had given up their lives for the rest of the knights to escape... Though it had been many many years since that great battle he will never forget the soulless knight that reminded him of himself. A knight with bionic arms with no desire or will; simply a murder at the order of it's master. One day he will personally take care of that doomed knight... At any costs necessary.

ψψψ Zabaia then left the two generals alone to speak of battle plans, knowing it would be his duty to over see the knights that would make up second string which would make up their real army in this battle. Surely the Demons would send out a great amount if soldiers just to bait them into making our own knights tired when it wouldn't even be the real battle. So his job would be one of the most important tasks to be dealt with.
ψψψ Once arriving to the training fields, Zabaia's eyes began to skim the knights who practiced, taking note of ones he could possibly use.

...Yet everything around me is anything but beauty

--------------- Location User Image
..............Knight's training ground
--------------- With[/u]
--------------- Armor
..............Always in bright golden armor
---------------Feeling
..............observing
---------------Weapon
..............Swords of the light
---------------OOC
..............Sorry it was kinda derp... Also I hope you guys dont mind I put in some delema between my two characters now. I needed something to make my Zabaia more humble in his choice of knights xD But now I need someone to make an angel so he can pick an actual rper xD
User Image

Ramiel Augustus Ultor †

The reason lightning does not strike twice in the same place..

Løcation:The General's throne room
Thøughts:What tricks do the demons hide
øøc:Forgive the length of the post, focusing on making it fit with the others more then anything else.

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

† Ramiel, placed his right hand over his heart, but did not bow. Still an acknowledgment from a general to send a Lieutenant on his way was an expected gesture., though they would soon again meet, there was no doubt about that. Even though recently Ramiel had been somewhat elusive, he was sure now that something loomed upon the Horizon and he planned on being there to watch it this time. If circumstance allowed he would not object being shoulder to shoulder in the front ranks as he had once done many years ago. Times has meant though he had to be conservative at times, especially considering his head is a prize trophy to any demon.

† Hearing the words from his fellow general, especially his full name, he fixed his gaze upon his fellow General, despite the fact he was just giving Yggdra his attention, the gaze came off as somewhat unyielding. " The incident earlier i missed was an unfortunate delay on my behalf... but more so to address your question.. Yes something is the matter General Yggdra" finally his gaze relented as he too turned to observe the mortal world " We are too evenly matched with the Riders... Its hard to say with conviction in what we will be in when this war is finally brought to a close"

† Turning away from Yggdra, he wandered back over to his throne before seating himself down, raising a hand to rub his temples " I have been consumed in thought.... Studying old battle reports, dredging through all the tactical knowledge i have available to try and find something that will without fail give us the advantage we need over the demons" a heavy sigh escaped his lips " But those riders throw conventions and caution to the wind... but it seems they are spoiling for the fight, maybe we can use this to our advantage, depending on what they send at us next to try and get us to move...But General Yggdra. Let us focus on our immediate plans, as they seem to take precedent"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄

...Is that the same place isn't there the second time

II M i n a t o II

Mega Noob

10,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

Acknowledging what her fellow General said, Yggdra could only look down over the mortal realm and nod in reply to what Ramiel said. Closing her eyes and rubbing the bridge of her nose, Yggdra turned around and sat on her throne. "Perhaps there is truth in your words, General. But for as long as we've fought, the life that we were entrusted to protect is still there." Stopping for a bit before crossing her legs, Yggdra then continued. "Does that not mean that we are, in some way, winning? Yes, their forces are gradually getting stronger, even almost catching up to ours but even so, we have not failed our task but those demons. They have not accomplished anything but distasteful mockery. This war shall end with those demons facing righteous retribution." Resting her head and back on the throne, Yggdra finally looked up. Looked up at the sky, where they will be soaring and soon, descending. A fight is almost at hand. No, a war is. Maybe, something even greater. A cataclysm. Compared to Ramiel, Yggdra brimmed with conviction that matches no other. If she couldn't stand head strong in face of the enemy, who will? Yggdra could only wish that Ramiel was the same.

"I suppose we could rally our forces, just to be prepared. From what I can see, any action from the Riders are meant to instigate us. If we play on the defensive long enough, they'll surely get irritated and before long, we'll be receiving a full on siege from them." Yggdra knew what are most of the enemy's attack patterns, she have fought them for centuries, after all. "If they can't attack us here, they'll surely force us to come down to Earth. Most likely, they'll cause disturbances there and force us to intervene. There's also the possibility of disguise. They will disguise as humans in distress then attack us when we're at most vulnerable." Having fought the demons long enough, Yggdra knew of their little tricks and as such, got accustomed to the little details of every little play the demons got in store for her. Her experiences with life and death situations built her to be the hardened veteran she is today.

"It's all about knowing what their actions are gonna be and where. If we can find that, surely there's a countermeasure for it. As to our immediate plans, all I can think of is, as I said, rally our soldiers, prepare formations and wait for an opportune moment to strike. But that is, of course, just my side. Do you have any actions that we can do?" Yggdra said, finishing what she had to say.

OOC: PM me if you want some things to be changed.

Condition: 100%
Company: General Ramiel
Armor: General Armor
Weapon: The Greatsword, Michael

umbra Alastor

KawaiiSuperKlee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers