Mega Noob

10,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

========================================

Clang, clang, clang/ The sound of metal clashing against each other reverbrated throughout a peaceful forest in the heavens above. Clang, clang, clang. It goes again, the clashing of metal. In that peaceful forest, eleven people are seen. Ten soldiers, garbed in the armor of light and surrounded by those soldiers is but one woman. With hair and eyes as bright as fire and armor that shines out even the harshest of flames, the flame haired woman wielded a sword three times bigger than she was. With absolute ease, she pointed the sword in front of her, signifying the start of her assault. She was done being on the defensive. Elegant but deadly, graceful yet lethal, the woman delivered a successive amount of strikes in each of her ten opponents, knocking them down in but a mere amount of seconds. Now, she was surrounded by the collapsed bodies of her opponents but she didn't do anything to harm them, she merely sliced their swords and knocked them back. After all, it was all but "Training's over! Pick up what's left of your swords and have them repaired. I left them in a condition to be saved. Always remember that your weapon is an extension of your body and soul, without it you are nothing and without you, it's nothing. You are all dismissed." The ten men saluted before picking up the broken pieces of their swords and jogging back to get their weapons repaired. One soldier, another woman, albeit younger than her went the opposite way and decided to come to the flame-haired woman. The woman was clutching something in her arms.

"G-General Yggdra. Excuse me..." Yggdra, the flame haired General sheathed her sword on her back before she turned around to face the soldier. "What is it, soldier? Why haven't you repaired your weapon along with your squad?" The soldier, shakingly offered a box of treats to Yggdra. Yggdra, in response took it and took a quick bite out of one treat that was inside. The girl looked up to her General as the General glared at her, shaking the soldier's soul to the very core. "If you have the time to cook and be merry, why don't you use the time to train? Our enemies are unforgiving and I do not think that they'll be so kind as to let you live if you give them sweets." The girl felt a thousand needles stab her heart and as she nodded and was about to turn around, Yggdra grabbed hold of her shoulder. "But I'll let you off the hook this time. These are very delicious, thank you. But if I see you doing this instead of training, I'll have you run a hundred laps around the forest, is this understood, soldier?" The female soldier was then struck with glee as she gave her general a hearty salute before leaving. The smile on her face clearly states that she didn't care about having to run laps, as long as the general acknowledged her cooking, it was all that matters.

"Guess I'll finish these before I head back." Sitting down under a nearby tree, Yggdra unsheathed her sword and put it beside her before sitting down to finish the treats that were given to her. She likes these kind of times the best. Everything was peaceful and she could just let her worries at the side and not think of anything too much but...knowing who her enemies are, she knew that this was just the calm before the storm. She has to be prepared. She needs to. Done with eating, she put the lid on the box before carrying her sword again and unsheathing it on her back. Yggdra then heads back to the kingdom, to prepare herself for the upcoming war.

Arriving at the kingdom, the soldiers saluted her once they see her coming before going back to what they were doing after she walked past. It was common gesture after all. At the highest peak of the kingdom where lies the thrones of the two generals, at the throne adorned by rubies and gold sat Yggdra. Her greatsword by her side, she looked down at the mortal realm. All was peaceful beneath the world of the mortals but Yggdra wondered where and when it would all start. The storm was brewing and the winds' gales were getting stronger. It was just a moment in time before "they" begin to attack.

OOC: Here's my post. Hope you like it!

Condition: 100%
Company: None atm
Armor: General Armor
Weapon: The Greatsword, Michael

Lunatic

█████████████████████████( ♔ )███████████████
                  xxxxxxxxxxxf i r e x a n d x b r i m s t o n e xx a r m a g e d d o n x r i d e r s xx g e n e r a l

User Image

tab Ashmedai had begun the morning in a foul mood, one of his lower-ranking minions had the audacity to enter his tent without permission and had awoken him before even the soft tendrils of golden light could reach from the rising sun and warm the land. The other minions had trouble scraping what was left of their comrade off the surrounding objects. Ashmedai had fed the larger pieces to Rammas, which made him feel the slightest bit more positive about his day. When he stepped out of the temporary—clean, replacement—tent, the Demon prince was without armour, wearing a simple sleeping shirt and loose cloth pants. A suspiciously cheerful smile graced his fair features as he surveyed the stretch of land before him, seating himself in an ornate chair as he gazed steadily toward the camping site of the Protectors of Life. Rammas, in his usual hydra form, towered above the Rider’s camp, snapping playfully at large birds as they soared overhead. Both hydra and owner were in unusually high spirits; their heaven-like eyes that glinted with gleeful malice drew wary looks from the Knights as they passed, giving the mischievous general and his “pet” a wide berth.

tab Ashmedai was glad to see that his knights were training rigorously, with the encouragement of some of the more violently inclined higher-ups. Ashmedai may have been the Demon King of Hell, and he surely ruled with an iron fist, but he certainly played favourites as well. There were many higher-ranking knights that became Demons with the help of Ashmedai's power. These ritualistic rites were Ashmedai's favourite, with their carnal dances and warped chanting. They were beautiful occurrences and so the Demon general greatly appreciated his Lieutenants and higher ranking knights. They were his children, his creations.

tab Hours passed without notice and the sun finally rose, bathing the land in diluted gold. Silver beams mirrored back toward the sun as it shone on the well-polished, Hell-blackened armour of the Knights. Ashmedai sighed and stood, his pale skin and translucent clothes creating a picture of elegant death for mere seconds before vanishing as the weak sunlight was shadowed by deep, rolling storm clouds.
                                Come, Rammas. We prepare for battle." The hydra, dog-like once more and only standing as high as his master's waist, barked happily before following its master into his tent.

tab Master and companion emerged once more, moments later, armour of obsidian and hellfire seeming to draw in light, creating a void of abysmal darkness. Ashmedai returned to his throne of midnight thorns and contemplated whether or not he ought to make the first move. On one hand, waiting was tedious and boring, but on the other he wondered if the Angels were even ready yet. It was no fun hitting a target that couldn't fight back.

tab
                                "Rammas. What should we do? Battle some Angels or have tea?" The hydra-dog only yipped happily, it’s carmine tongue hanging from between sharp golden teeth as it looked at its master, tail wagging ferociously behind. Ashmedai huffed in annoyance and turned his attention back toward the direction of the Angels with a pout on his face. "You’re really no help at all, you know that?" Ashemdai let out a rumbling laugh, calling over one of his most trusted knights. "Run a message off to our noble foes, will you? Let them know we're ready when they are." Ashmedai smiled coolly, hoping that those dear little angels would come to him, sullying themselves on their way down. Alternatively, it would be fun to do a little damage Earth-side, as he hadn't sent his legions up there in a rather long time and they were just dying to go topside and wreak a little havoc once more. Contrary to popular belief, most souls of the damned were actually rather content with their fate, as they had assumed as much would happen to their souls when they died. What they hadn't expected was the endlessly hedonistic ways of the Underworld. Rarely did any tortures occur and when they did, it was an event to behold. Hell wasn't so bad and Ashmedai laughed when he had heard one errant knight tell him what the angels actually thought of the Underworld. It gave Ashmedai a higher sense of purpose, the motivation to prove those awful, pristine Angels wrong and gather souls for reaping while he was at it. Ashmedai was shaken from his thoughts when the knight replied with a curt "yes, sir" before unveiling its wings and departing.

tab Ashmedai's wings were more impressive than most, sleek obsidian and gold feathers that shone even in the darkest surroundings. Most knights actually had the generic bat-like wings that the humans feared so much for only royalty donned the feathers of flight that could take them through each veil easily. The feathers allowed the Prince and his brothers and father to travel freely throughout the veils between worlds without becoming exhausted or shaken and they also allowed him to travel into Purgatory. Most demons of lower rank possessed wings that were far too weak to break through the veil between Hell and purgatory for they could not be trusted with the souls of the partially damned. Royalty mostly traveled through purgatory because on occasion there were one or two souls that ended up there by mistake. Personally, Ashmedai found Purgatory a horrible, boring place and he had no idea why anyone would prefer that over the raucous hedonistic ways of Hell.

tab Ashmedai leaned back in his throne, accepting a strong cup of tea from one of his knights. The Prince settled himself and smirked contentedly as he sipped from the gilded bone teacup. Rammas barked in excitement from his place at his master's feet and Ashmedai relaxed, breathing deeply as the stormy air was electrified. He loved the excitement and restlessness before a battle. He loved warfare.

[ D e m o n ( ♔ )P r i n c e ]

" Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company "

Mega Noob

10,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

All was peaceful on heaven and earth, Yggdra wished the opposite for the ones who reside in the demon world. There was nothing much to do and it bore the flame-haired General slightly. Not that she was complaining, no. "Boring is fine. It means all's well." Yggdra thought to herself. Looking beside her, she could see that her fellow General hasn't arrived yet. She simply rolled her eyes and rested her chin on her palm. It was truly boring.

Finally getting bored of being bored, Yggdra stood up and went to the lower sanctums of the kingdom to pray. Opening a giant, ornate door with just the push of her finger, Yggdra walked in a large glowing church and knelt on one leg to pray. Praying for the well-being of every life on heaven and earth and for the eternal cleansing of every evil known to man, Yggdra lost herself in prayer. But everything was suddenly disrupted when she heard the door swing open. "General! A demon is heading straight for the kingdom!" Opening her eyes and turning her heel to face the soldier, he walked towards him and asked. "A demon?" Yggdra knew that the demons weren't the brightest lights in the bunch but the thought of sending a single demon towards them was pure and utter stupidity, even if that demon was the king of hell. In reply to Yggdra's question, the soldier nodded. "Alright. Muster three archery squads and have them ready to fire upon my command. Go." The soldier, totally clueless on why his General would send such many men for one demon can only salute and agree to her order.

Walking back to the highest point of the kingdom again, Yggdra overseered the archery squads and saw them retract the holy strings of their bows and raise their bows up to the sky. "Heed my command, my fellow angels! It seems the enemy is mocking us as we speak. Let us return their rude gesture with our own remark! Now, ready and aim!" Pulling on each of their arrows further, the archers' bows would glow an unearthly glow and two more arrows of light would appear on each of their bows. Steady and firm, the angels would hold their bows firmly, awaiting for the General's orders. "Fire!" Following her command, the archers would let go of their arrows as their arrows of light would fly high up in the sky only to come down with immense speed and velocity, all headed straight for the lowly demon.

Upon reaching their poor target, the arrows would pierce and skewer the creature, all the while burning it with holy power until nothing was left. As soon as the arrows hit the target, they quickly dissipated into tiny orbs of light before disappearing completely. All archers were joyed with the spectacle they saw. It was over the top but seeing a demon completely obliterated by thousands upon thousands of arrows was always something they can't get used to. Yggdra then stomped her heel on the ground to call upon their attention, also disrupting their trifle joy. "There's no joy to be had when an enemy lower than us mocks us so. Stay on your positions and wait for the enemy to unleash their stupidity once more. They are merely instigating us to act and to lure us into their strings. I say, make them wait more until they give in to their ignorance should they decide to finally show themselves." The soldiers were rattled at Yggdra's speech and they were given another reminder to not act foolishly under her supervision. Unsheathing the sword from her back and gripping the handle with both of her hands, Yggdra stabbed the ground in front of her with her sword which was enough to shake the grounds of the entire kingdom.

It was a sign that she was not amused by this. Everybody knew it.

OOC: Bleh post.

Company: None atm
Feeling: Annoyed

Swiping Monocles

Tipsy Shoujo

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ψ zค๒คเค รเﻮє ﻮเlﻮค๓єรђ ψ

...I wish for everything to become beautiful

ψψψA prayer disturbed? To break the concentration of Zabaia's conversation with the lord; who in their right mind would do such a thing? Obviously they didn't understand the consequences that would soon be delivered upon them by Zabaia's righteous hand.
Zabaia lifted up his head, his red eyes opening as he stood in front of the alter. Hopefully if the almighty lord would forgive him for that rude interruption, but it seems as though his prayers would have to be stopped short today. After bowing his head one last time in the presence of the lord Zabaia turned with a whisk of his flowing velvet red cape, walking out to assume his role as lieutenant.

ψψψAfter exiting one of the few prayer rooms he was bombarded with a few knights that all spoke at once. "Please, I only need to hear one of your voices uttering from your mouths." He spoke with narrowed eyes, his head turning along with his pure gold earrings that sparkled from the ray of sunlight. "You there, speak with dignity in your voice and deliver your message at once or else I will just see what is going on with my own eyes." The female knight grew slightly shy at being singled out of the two men that stood next to her, but she knew the consequences if she did not meet Zabaia's desires. Zabaia only talked to knights who he deemed fit to be spoken to by him; and that was a few out of all the knights around. The knight bowed her head, mustering up her courage to speak curtly and with confidence, "Sir Lieutenant Zabaia, a lone enemy demon troop was heading straight for our kingdom walls. But Lady General Yggdra ordered three archers to service in his take down." At that, Zabaia couldn't help but let out a soft laugh which startled the girl before him. Three archers was a lot considering Yggdra, what had she been fearing? "How peculiar, I presume he was obliterated at once." He said more as a statement rather than a question. The knight quickly shook her head, lifting it ever so slightly to meet his eyes with her sky blue ones. ]"Yes, the archers shot at her command." Zabaia felt as though he got all the information that he needed and flicked his eyes over to the two standing knights. "Then what are you two just standing here for? Surely a lone demon didn't just come for a tease. Deception my friends is one of he many skills that they have. Now leave my sight before I have to tolerate with this nonsense any longer."

ψψψWith that, all three knights took their leave and ran off with that ever dignity that they had left in them. Zabaia simply walked away with arms folded, the clinking sound of his golden metal armor sounding off in the open walkway between the prayer building and the main palace. Now would be the time to check up on his dear general to make sure she had kept her head and not blown up from the simple mockery the demons were playing. He knew her all too well, in fact he was here before she was even born as a knight. Slowly over time he watched her climb to the position of general always knowing she would become something spectacular like she is now. Though it was shocking to be passed up, none the less remaining as a step down from the position she is at now. But even so, this is something that he does not let his own ego grow in envy but rather in acceptance of his sins.

ψψψApproaching the highest point of the kingdom, Zabaia stopped at the entrance leading out onto the sun bathed opening where the fire haired beauty stood. "Why even thy's hair bristles in the annoyance that these filthy mongrels have caused you, General Yggdra." He voiced with a graceful bow, both a hand in front of his body and behind to show his up most honor to the general. "I was disturbed from my prayers with the lord but not just anything can break my concentration. So tell me, does this mean that they were jabbing us for battle?" He asked, bringing his body up and striding over to her side. Light shown brightly off of his chosen color of armor, his accenting golden blonde hair seeming to shimmer in the heavenly light that this realm gave. "It makes me wonder how our own troops are doing with their training. I expected to see more worthy knights among the angels, yet none seem to show nearly enough greatness as to what I have hoped for. At best, half would make it out alive in our next battles." He said honestly, a somewhat disappointed look in his eyes as they looked off down at the hideous real world below.

...Yet everything around me is anything but beauty

--------------- Location User Image
..............General's throne
--------------- With[/u]
..............Yggdra
--------------- Armor
..............Always in bright golden armor
---------------Feeling
..............Interested
---------------Weapon
..............Swords of the light
---------------OOC
..............Getting to know my style bear with me~

Mega Noob

10,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image

Done with her lectures. Yggdra just looked out at the far reaches of the human world, studying if there are discrepancie anywhere. On the other hand, the three squads of archers looked at the same view as her, only that they were confused and didn't know what to do after they've dealt with the enemy. But as their general commanded, they got nothing to do but stand and wait.

Noticing a presence come closer, Yggdra looked at the way where the presence was coming from only to realize it was none other than Zabaia, a Lieutenant. Yggdra then ordered the squads to stand down and return to their post, an order they can happily oblige to. Sighing inwardly, Yggdra returned and sat to her throne as Zabaia came and talked to her. "Mockery displeases me and far as I am concerned, they're begging me to crush them beneath my heels." With both of her arms and legs crossed, the flame haired General silently grit her teeth. "But as for any actions at this point, I recommend that we wait for them to make a move and make some sort of mistake, like they always do. But..." Not keen on sending out forces just for the sake of a wild goose chase around the mortal realm, Yggdra glanced over at her fellow General to hear what he has to say. "I have to hear what you have to say about this matter. As far as war strategies go, it would be best if two high ranking officers come to an agreement, no?"

Finished what she had to say, Yggdra simply looked at the view in front of her. Studying any sort of disturbance among the peaceful lives of humanity.

OOC: Here's my post. Hope you like it!

Company: Zabaia

EDIT: Changed things a bit since I'm dumb for not looking up other peoples' positions.

Ole SuperKlee

Tipsy Shoujo

User Image

User Image
°·.¸.·°☾°·.¸.☆ĸeaιra dιaѕ ĸaмarιa☆.¸.·°☽°·.¸.·°

★ ☆ ✮ Keaira stood, her bionic arms resting on the ground as her grey eyes flickered to look all around her. The blood of many life forms drenched her mechanical arms, both colors of reds and blacks in pools around her. This was training, training that turned into her mostly killing all the demons that were her practice dummies, leaving the rest injured and having fled her presence. Her soulless orbs looked over to the one governing her training and motioned to her that it was obviously over. With her dismissal she was left then to slowly trudge away, her arms being dragged behind her as she went.

★ ☆ ✮ Keaira exited the training grounds with her hood over her head, simply not caring about the other demon's blood on her arms. She would take care of that later if she must. What was she to do? She already killed all her training companions today... Maybe just standing idle would do until she would be barked at, and probably punished for murdering more demon warriors. But really she didn't care... Was she not supposed to kill them? If so then why did they tell her to fight them? Sometimes things were very confusing in her life here, but she never questioned anything.

★ ☆ ✮ Though she didn't stand there long until a demon like monster came up to her. "You are to go to the underworld's throne room and attend to Lord Ashmedai's inquiry of battle. Do not fail him." Keaira stared at him, her gaze showing nothing of acknowledgement. Yet the demon knew she had understood him and walked off to attend his other duties. Keaira then proceeded to trudge along to her new destination, walking through yelling and out bursts of crying all around her. But none of this ever phased her.

★ ☆ ✮
After a long time of walking along with her arms weighing back, she finally arrived where she had been ordered to go, standing at the end of the long hallway where General Ashmedai sat on his throne like the high prince he was. She simply stood there, relaxing her arms by her sides as she stared, hearing the hound that was by him bark up a storm. But again none of this was scary, not even the least bit of fear could be found within her. She simply was just here and that's all she knew as to what to do. She slowly bowed her head, now establishing the difference between their roles; knight to general. She was under his rule and his rule alone.

--------------- With[/u]
..............Ashmedai
--------------- Armor
..............has on her bionic arms and regular like ninja fashion
---------------Feeling
---------------Weapon
..............Bionic Arms
---------------OOC
..............Have our first knight!

Kawaii Capitalist

User Image

want you to fall

APOCALYPSE RIDERS ; LIEUTENANT

▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆xx PAPPAN PRISOS xx▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆

Hm. What an odd sensation. Just a few moments ago, the lieutenant felt a slight tremor shake his senses. Perhaps there was an earthquake in the neighboring kingdom. The white-haired man smirked mischievously at the thought, Perhaps a couple chasms opened up a swallowed an angel. Or twenty. The thought erupted a howl of laughter from the lieutenant, the screams of falling angels (pun intended) dropping down to their early ends by some natural disaster was imagined in great, comical detail.

Pappan stretched on his bed. He had taken a quick nap after running drills that morning. Usually, he wouldn't take any time out of his day to take a break, but he felt especially exhausted from this morning's rounds. A demon couldn't help but succumb to Sloth's tantalizing warm arms (figuratively speaking, anyways). Rubbing his eyelids, the man swung his legs off his bed to make way for the full-body mirror nearby. A bright red gaze stared back at him as he reflected on his observations on the new recruits they received the day before.

Remembering that the demon recruits have been doing exceptionally well lately, Pappan didn't think it was possible to find reasonably adept humans who would be able to control their new found powers. Much to his delight, the new recruits responded well to their powers and wielded them with great accuracy. Pappan oversaw several of the training programs that took place at the palace training grounds. The regimens he employed on the soldiers helped with concentration and strength.

Though, as much as he would like to admit that it was his programs that was benefiting the army's training, the lieutenant was fairly modest and theorized the reasons as to how the new cadets were able to respond so well to their powers. It was simple, really. Humans are simply susceptible to anger and hatred. It was so easy to manipulate emotions like anger, grief, confusion, and fear and use them as your greatest weapon. Their powers feed off of this endless energy, supplied from their own greving soul. The outcomes are absolutely delightful.

Pappan smiled at his reflection, his lips tugging to form an expression of glee. Turning away from the mirror, he paced quickly to his door and made his way to the throne room. He would have to check on his superior and would have to inquire on the tremor he felt from miles away. The Lieutenant hoped (yet, much to his dismay), that he didn't miss anything important.

Upon entering the throne room, the lieutenant noticed a dark form already at the end of the hall. Tilting his head, he pondered the form and noticed the long, dangling arms that trailed behind. Realizing it was the young Knight, Keaira, Pappan gave her a quick nod of acknowledgment as he passed her. Whether or not she noticed this simple gesture was completely up to her, but it was rare for Pappan to notice other Knights. There were a select few that interested him, and Keaira with her bionic arms was one of those that did.

"My lord," the young male breathed the words, the whisper echoing throughout the halls,"I hope you are well." Pappan kneeled before the dark prince, his eyes lowered to avoid the other's gaze. He heard footsteps behind him and noticed it was one of the smaller messengers. Strange, this one did not look like the usual peon.

"G-General! Our messenger was obliterated by archers at what I believe to be at Yggdra's command," the smaller, low-ranking demon noticed Pappan for a quick moment and turned to him suddenly before quickly chattering,"T-They have open-fired on us! Should we return the gesture? What do we do with thousands of archers and arrows and--..."

"Shut it," Pappan growled, in which the demon did quiet down, but the peon was still panicking,"Prepare the first wave of squadrons for battle, but do not send them out without our General's order. You are to come back immediately once you have alerted our army. I expect you to complete this task in under five minutes." The low-ranking demon stared into Pappan's red eyes for too long, because they simply grew narrow with irritating.

"Well, swine? What are you waiting for? Move it," the lieutenant barked, in which the peon scrambled off to complete his orders.
                                                              x
                                                              x

ooc
                                                              blaaaargh hope this is okayyyyy

armor // weapon

User Image

User Image

Amara Hanguald

Amara Hanguald found herself doing what she usually did on strange, vague and calm mornings. Which was, of course, sharpening her twin swords with a slow, yet increasing vigor. She was in her tent all alone again, as she usually was, and as per usual, she hadn't been able to sleep all night long. This would now be the 7th night in a row without any form of sleep, rest or recouperation. And yet, as she sharpened her weaposn to their greatest perfections, she felt no pain, she felt no exhaustion, and she definately did not any feeling, nor emotion, seep onto her face, despite being alone. She just continued to be herself, or at least the portion of herself that was left, and did her self assigned "duty" to it's fullest. Like a good girl.

Her group would go to fight the angels soon, and she knew it. Amara didn't need a reminder, a compass, or an advisor at this point. Because that's all the Apocolyspe Riders ever did, at least when she was around. Pillage, murder, plunder. Briefly breaking her boredom, she allowed herself to sigh, before turning over the sword that had been cleaned to it's finest, and placing it down on the makeshift, hackneyed table beside her. That's what you agreed to, she reminded herself. Did you expect anything more?. She then quickly returned to her previous composure, and tried to get herself out of that line of thinking. There was no tolerance for disobedience here, anyways, and her random thoughts would likely get her killed one day. Instead, she focused on the sound of her cloth embracing and caressing the Iron below her, allowing her eyes to focus on every edge, every eddie and every feel of her blade. Over fifty years of fighting with them would familiarize her with the sound, the technique, and the feel of them, however, and she soon found herself bored once again. That was when a messenger came to her tent's front flap, and, upon seeing the man's shadow fall upon her loneliness...

"Hanguald. You have been summoned to the Underworld's Throne room, to attend Lord Ashmedai's inquiry of battle. Immediantely."

She allowed her head to raise from the art of sharpening and cleaning a blade, and she allowed herself to smile idly to herself. Finally, something to do. She immediantely stood to get on the rest of her clothes, and began to walk towards the Throne room.

When she entered the Throne room, after having done such a good job keeping her face stony and emotionless outside, Ashmedai's presense made her phyisically shiver. She hadn't even turned herself fully to see him, and when she did, her nerves somehow got even worse. Out of all of the things she had witnessed over her years, the Lord was definately one of the most dammingly scary things she had ever laid eyes on, or witnessed. Not so much of what he looked like, but of what he could do, and what he had almost done...

She gulped, and then lifted her face to look at her leader. Her gaze was completely focused on him, and therefore she ignored the others in the room. Pappan's orders and growling were barely heard in the back of her hearing.....

Characters In The Same Location: Ashmedai, Keaira, Pappan.

OOC: Sorry! I'm still trying to get my formatting figured out. But enjoy our second Demon Knight!

Sparkly Goat

12,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Seraphiel Judas Starcreed-Lieutenant-Apocalypse Riders

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today started out like any other day, waking up to Mochi whining about something or other going on and Seraph sat up and stretched his arms and scorched wings out wide "M-Mochi? what do you want?" the little imp tugged and pulled on Seraph's night shirt as if in a panic or he really needed to show Seraph something. Rather than let the little guy have a panic attack, Seraphiel decided to humor the little one and followed him to the clock "Damnit Im Late?!Why did no one wake me?! tch! whatever... its not good on a reputation to be arriving late like this" the small imp gave a disgruntled squeak and squeaked back at Seraph as if to say "well i tried to wake you" either way Seraph was trying to get his clothes changed and geared up for his training session on the training grounds. as he headed out to go he had been stopped by one of the General's Messengers "Lieutenant, You have been summoned to the throne room by the General, you are to cease all activities and attend immediately" Seraphiel looked over at Mochi and shrugged "Right. Tell him I am on my way as soon as possible" and with that, Seraph and Mochi took flight and towards the throne room
~~~~
Soon Seraphiel arrived at the door to the throne room and knocked before entering. As he walked the corridor he noticed others were there as well and knew it had to be important. the closer he got the more he recognized the others to be the other Lieutenant and two knights " Your bidding, General?" he knelled and bowed his head to Ashmedai.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
People With me:~~~~ Mochi, Ashmedai, Keaira, Pappan, Amara
OOC: im not exactly fully experienced with paragraph Rp's just yet but im learning and doing my best to try and get comfortable

Lunatic

█████████████████████████( ♔ )███████████████
                  xxxxxxxxxxxa s h m e d a i x v a u g h n x s o lxx a r m a g e d d o n x r i d e r s xx g e n e r a l

User Image
                                          tab As he impatiently awaited word on the whereabouts (and or condition) of the messenger that had been sent to mock the Angel encampment, Ashmedai lounged in the liquid-golden sunlight of his makeshift palace in the demon's cloaked training grounds. The camp was located in a remote area of the Human realm, which was cloaked to near-invisibility with magic and runes from the ancient tongue, as once created with a number of helpful humans, some of which went on to gain a place of high authority in the halls of Hell when they passed to the other side. Ashmedai was always impressed and a little bit appalled at the sheer undying loyalty that humans could hold. Ashmedai's moon-silver eyes flicked up toward the entrance of the room as he tented his hands in front of his face pensively, fingertips touching sulfur lips. He was none too pleased at this sudden entry of his most trusted lower-ranking Riders which could only mean that his inquiry (read: mockery) of battle was ill-taken by those filthy Angels.

tab Ashmedai nodded toward Keaira as she bowed her head dutifully, unlacing his long fingers to signal for her to stand beside him, toward the left of his throne, where Rammas now lay quietly, as Ashmedai had sternly shushed him moments before. Ashmedai's attention was (delightfully) torn from the most interesting of his knights as he heard the breathy words of his lieutenant, Pappan. A shiver ran down the arrow-straight spine of the Prince at the sound of the other's voice, and he allowed his stony facial expression to be traded for that of a small smirk, signaling for Pappan to stand by him as well. Ashmedai's bemused smirk turned into a grimace of annoyance as the low-ranking demon delivered it's news and Ashmedai was glad that his Lieutenant had better control on his temper than Ashmedai did for the knight would surely have perished at his hand if the other hadn't been there. The Prince hated those lowly knights who didn't know when to shut up or when to speak. Ashmedai was tempted to rub his temples as he felt a headache coming on but refrained and replaced his hands in front of his face, expression going neutral once more as another, though higher-ranking, knight entered the hall.

tab Ashmedai grinned when he realized that the knight who had entered was none other than a certain purple-haired knight, Amara. Ashmedai spoke quietly then, though he knew that all present would hear his words clearly "Prepare the Hounds. We will send out a scouting legion at dusk. Secure the outer perimeters of the Angel encampment. Keaira and Amara, you will tend to this little chore and choose your groups." at this, Ashmedai flicked his eyes between the two knights, giving a silent warning lest they wish to disagree with him. "If, though I suppose I should say when, the Angels attack, flee. Save the Hounds, but leave your knights for those bloody Angels to do with what they will. We want to taunt them, to make them come to us. Any other way and those Angels hold an advantage. We don't want that, now do we?" At this, Ashmedai signaled for the knights to leave the hall and carry on with their assignment. As an afterthought, Ashmedai added lightly "Do report back to me when you're through. And do it concisely." Ashmedai did rub his temples this time, annoyed at the oncoming headache.

tab Ashmedai growled out loud when one of his messengers entered the room and began speaking quickly and apologizing profusely for the lateness of the Prince's other Lieutenant. The Prince growled louder, leaning as if to lunge forward toward the blasted thing and it quieted immediately while Rammas simply looked disapprovingly toward Ashmedai as if to say 'was that really necessary?' Ashmedai certainly thought it was. His headache had doubled since the messenger had come into the hall. When the knock sounded and his Lieutenant finally entered, the Prince's attention snapped toward Seraphiel and he almost growled again but managed to keep his temper in check this time. "Stand, Seraphiel. I have ordered a taunting." Ashmedai allowed himself a brief smile. "I am sending our Knights here out with the Hounds. Baiting the Angels, so to speak." Ashmedai knew that if either of his Lieutenants disagreed they would not hesitate to offer their own input on the situation. Honestly though the Prince was just winging it and hoping for the best. He was restless and wanted to get to the actual battle part as soon as possible.

tab Ashmedai frowned, realizing he had misplaced his teacup (read: he had thrown it at the door while the messenger scurried out and it had shattered rather pleasantly). He hadn't even finished his tea, the headache was stronger than ever, and those bloody Angels were taking far too long to engage. Ashmedai growled quietly, sounding even more like an animal in his annoyance than the Hellhounds. What a lovely start to the day. Really.

[ D e m o n ( ♔ )P r i n c e ]

" Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company "

ooc
                                                    I didn't know what to do so I kinda rushed through it. Hoping for some Lieutenant battle plans or somethin' maybe I dunno.
User Image

User Image

Amara Hanguald

Apocolyspe Riders- Knight

When Ashmedai grinned upon her arrival to his throne room, Amara found herself shivering a bit in fear. She tried her best to keep it under her skin, but there was no doubt that some of it was visible on her body. Nevertheless, she simply stood in front of him, forgetting to bow, forgetting to even curtsey, and just looked up at him, paying no attention to anything else in the room other than his words.

It seemed that it was going to be a simple battle plan. As usual, Amara and Keaira would be the first to act, and at first the battle plan didn't seem very complicated or hard. When he flashed his eyes in her direction, she felt her soul jump in her very body, and grew pale for a short while before his eyes left her. But finally...

"If, though I suppose I should say when, the Angels attack, flee. Save the Hounds, but leave your knights for those bloody Angels to do with what they will. We want to taunt them, to make them come to us. Any other way and those Angels hold an advantage. We don't want that, now do we?"

She briefly thought of the loss of life that could have, and was probably hinted at in the order. More knights simply being allowed to die? But save the hounds? Amara personally abhored the hounds that she had been forced to use for the past few decades, and if anything live, living and breathing knights with actual personalities and ideals, and most importantly, more ways to fight, would be more useful in the situation. At least, she thought.

Now was the task of having to find a way to speak out. She waited until Seraphiel was spoken to-

"My lord! P-p-perhaps bringing the knights back with us instead of sacrificing them to the angels would be a better idea?"

After the statement, she quickly put both of her hands at her side, and gripped her fists. Well, if she was waiting to get murdered for being disobedient and speaking above her station, this was a good way to do so. She mentally chided herself. This was her first outburst against Ashmedai, against any of her commanding generals or commanders. Ever. Not even when she was "enlisted" did she speak out before. And as the moments passed before Ashmedai, Seraphiel, Keaira, Pappan, any of them, would react to her words, she found herself mentally writing her will. Idiot, she thought to herself. Remember, you signed up for this...

Characters In The Same Location: Ashmedai, Keaira, Pappan, Seahiel.

OOC: Nothing at the moment. I hope I didn't bring on any continuty errors.

Tipsy Shoujo

User Image

User Image
°·.¸.·°☾°·.¸.☆ĸeaιra dιaѕ ĸaмarιa☆.¸.·°☽°·.¸.·°

★ ☆ ✮ Kearia had moved to be the first one along Ashmedai's side, having picked up her arms so that they did not drag on the ground in his presence. Though usually she would rather much care less about how she trudged her arms around, often times using them as legs to carry her along rather than her real ones. But in the presence of such authority she had been ordered not to drag them. And so she did as she is told without any thoughts, just like how she goes along with everything she is told to do in her life. But really, she does not understand why it matters, such things as to having to pick up her arms. Why does it make a difference? Such connections would never be made in her brain...

★ ☆ ✮ Others started to arrive into the make shift battle tent for their usurious general, another knight that she knew all too well entering some what hesitantly. Kearia has been in Ashmedai's presence many times before, but she was never phased by him. No matter how much he screamed, shouted, murdered... She found it all so very... Very devoid of her own emotions towards the matter. Because she had none. Therefore no matter how much Ashmedai may threaten to kill her for failing, she remains hallow and ungiving or reaction that he may or may not be fishing for. But looking at Amara, this seemed to not be the case. Her cold unfilled eyes would watch Amara's every movement as she tried to not fear the great leader... Kearia herself could not understand of course, she has never been allowed to understand something as being in fear, especially towards another person. All she could do was sat and watch, her mind ticking slightly in what might be curiosity for what she might be feeling, and why she doesn't just walk in with her head held high? It doesn't make sense...

★ ☆ ✮ Kearia watched as Pappan addressed the the general, ordering a lower ranked messenger to get troops ready for battle. Battle? It was time to fight? Her gears shifty lightly within her arms, feeling the power that had been building up for the next big battle that she would surely be ordered to participate in next. What would she obliterate next she wondered? After all, this is why she has been created on earth... Souly to be used as another one's tool and nothing more.As another lieutenant entered the throne room, Ashmedai then gave the official orders that of a taunting. She would be sent off with Amara to gather which ever knights they wanted to take, then to go 'make fun of' the angels (or whatever that means, Kearia really isn't sure). Of course, she would obey this order without any hesitation, that is what her master wanted and so it will be done. It never even crossed her mind about others death on their own side just for the use of a tacit. Though even it did not go threw her own mind, it certainly went threw Amara's.

★ ☆ ✮ Kearia stared at Amara who had placed herself in front of Ashmedai without any signalling of her to speak. This was something that Kearia was lacking and that was an actual voice. She does not speak, not has she ever really learned how to. She as a Knight was told there was no need for her to utter words from her mouth, and she believed it. Yet Amara, a gifted knight was in a way defying orders against Ashmedai, something Kearia didn't even know was possible for another person to do. It made her stop in her tracks, having been halfway down the hall to look back over her shoulder to Amara. Her bionic arms slammed down to the ground, her eyes showing slightly through the shadow that her black hood gave. What did this mean? For one of the first times in her life... She was confused on what she was supposed to be doing. A knight like Amara, she was supposed to be like her right? She was always told to assume the role of a knight, yet she never really knew what that meant. Either this girl was going to die, or she is something much more than a knight then she could ever be...

--------------- With[/u]
..............Ashmedai,Amara,Pappan,Seraphiel
--------------- Armor
..............has on her bionic arms and regular like ninja fashion
---------------Feeling
---------------Weapon
..............Bionic Arms
---------------OOC
..............sorry if it was a bit repetitive so to speak. playing a character without emotions or words is a first for me but it very exciting at the same time.

Kawaii Capitalist

User Image

want you to fall

APOCALYPSE RIDERS ; LIEUTENANT

▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆xx PAPPAN PRISOS xx▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆

Pappan relished under the sly smirk of his commander before proudly moving to his spot by his lord. He kept his eyes lowered, as he wished to remain respectful of Ashmedai’s personal space. All the while, the lieutenant remained silent, his gaze shifting among the Knights who filed into the throne room. He sensed the atmosphere shift from neutrality to irritation. Ashmedai bristled at Pappan’s side when the second lieutenant arrived late. Pappan nodded towards Seraphiel in acknowledgement (however, he inwardly rolled his eyes at the other’s tardiness).

The corner of his mouth twitched when Ashmedai went over his rather rushed battle plan. My, wasn’t his lord eager to fight. Pappan was about to lay out a much more detailed version of his leader’s battle strategy before, much to his surprise, Amara decided to speak out of place. To be honest, he had never really heard Amara speak in general, other than the usual ‘Yes, sir,’ or ‘Affirmative, sir’.

It was… odd to hear her speak. Her voice was something new.

Silence followed Amara’s comment, the atmosphere in the throne room reduced to white noise. Pappan shook his head slightly and clucked his tongue, the sound resonating in the stillness. Being the first to move, Pappan removed his hands from his back and stepped down from where he stood beside his commander. Walking towards the purple-haired knight, the lieutenant held straight eye contact with the female demon.

”Amara, Amara, Amara,” The white haired demon chided softly ,” I see you are… concerned with the legitimacy of our lord’s battle strategy, but allow me to explain our plan in much greater detail.” The white haired demon circled the knight slowly as he spoke, almost like an beast stalking prey. The sounds of metal heels clicked sharply with the hard, cold floor.

”You see, my dear, a strong militia sends out ‘waves’ of soldiers. There is the ‘First Wave’, or what history so kindly nicknamed it, ‘The Suicide Mission’,” the lieutenant purred, almost a little too calm to be describing the bloodiest beginning of battle,” Generally, we send the weakest of the Knights out to the front lines first. I guarantee that 98% of our cadets will drop like flies without taking their first step on the battlefield. We usually tell these ‘underdogs’ that they have one chance to redeem themselves.” Pappan paused for a moment, rather caught up in his train of thought. He stopped in front of Amara again, this time his soft gaze hardened to a glare.

”You and Keaira are leading the first wave of these soldiers. Now, I want you two to pull back and call back the Hounds once you see our numbers dissipating. If there are any soldiers still standing, the rest of them will follow with your order of your retreat,” Pappan glanced back at Keaira and Ashmedai, before he scanned around the room towards the rest of the Knights. The lieutenant reached out for Amara’s chin, tilting her face this way and that before he leveled his glare on her again.

”I hope you caught all of that, because I’m not going to repeat myself, Knight,” Pappan spoke in a low whisper, so only Amara could hear; a low, warning growl grew in his throat,” You are usually a woman of good standing. I’ll let your insubordination slide, as you understand your place as an honorable warrior. This will not happen again in our lord’s presence, understood? This goes for the rest of you. All other matters of inquiry and opinion when it comes to questioning battle tactics are to be reported to your lieutenants, Seraphiel or I,” Pappan dropped his hand, turning away from Amara before facing the rest of the group.

The lieutenant had done Amara a favor by sparing her a vicious lashing from their hot-headed prince. It would have been entirely unnecessary to lose a valued Knight over something so simple as speaking up.

x
                                                              x

ooc
                                                              I HOPE THIS IS GOOD ;n;

armor // weapon

Sparkly Goat

12,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Seraphiel Judas Starcreed-Lieutenant-Apocalypse Riders
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the order to stand, Seraphiel did as told so as not to anger their lord, but upon hearing the battle plans and one of the knights actually bucking against a direct order from the General, Seraphiel gave a slight frown...he never really was one to like waiting around for battle he preferred the all out attack or ambush missions, but it was an order from the General. Seraphiel quickly wiped the frown away and sighed after Pappan broke down the jist of the plans to the knigts " plus it is best to lure the Angels to our turf where we have an advantage, so its not like we are sending the rookies out there and sacrificing them for no reason. Think of this as a game of Chess, you send the lowly pawns out first so as to lure your opponent in and just when they think they have the advantage, you slam the door to your trap shut and strike back with the more powerful pieces showing no signs of mercy. Understand?" Seraph let out another sigh of relief and brushed the hair away from his face and eyes as he scanned over the people in the room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
((OOC: I hope this is good enough ^^;; as i was writing i ran face first into a writers block so if it seems short im sorry U n U))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff