Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think - will you join us?

AMG YES~!! <3 It's just what I've been looking for! 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
I'll definitely think about it~ C: 0.34615384615385 34.6% [ 9 ]
Hm.... I don't quite think this is for me. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
HINA AND SHIZU ARE GIVIN' OUT COOKIES? WHAAAA? -gives cookie- >w< 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
        User ImageUser Image

And I don't want the world to see me :: Crushing on no one yet
                                                xxxxx
                                                No Weapons Out :: 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

xxxxx
                                                When everything's made to be broken :: Wanderer
                                                xxxxx
                                                No Powers Active :: I just want you to know who I am

The girls had been wandering for a while before Kasey convinced Rae to take a break. Well, they were always wandering. They found a small little library with a bakery next door, which made Kasey very happy. They grabbed some snacks before heading into the library.

She wasn't sure if Rae had intended to just drop her off or if she was going to stay too. Kasey found a few books and a quiet corner to remain relatively unseen in.She sat down with her books but didn't actually begin to read them yet. She looked over at her sister.
                                                'Rae,' she slowly signed the name sign she made up for her, 'Rae, tell me a story about mom from before I moved in with you guys.Please? A new one?'

The two of them had always been together; for as long as Kasey chose to remember. She knew it hadn't always been that way but she didn't really care to remember how things had been before. And she loved hearing stories about Rae's mom, but she wasn't really sure how Rae felt about talking about her, which is why Kasey hesitated on asking. She moved closer to Rae, resting her head on her shoulder. She carefully opened some of the snacks, making sure they didn't make any noticeable sounds to get them into trouble. She broke it in half, offering half to Rae and biting into the other half.User Image

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming :: Curious ● 100%
                                                xxxxx
                                                Cecera: Some small library :: Or the moment of truth in your lies

xxxxx
                                                When everything feels like the movies
 :: Rae
                                                xxxxx
                                                That weird girl :: Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive

User Image

Shizuka Tensui

Fluffy Girl

User Image
      User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    LIGHT-YEARS [ I ' V E ] BEEN WAITING CROSS T H E GALAXY, ESCAPING
                                                    - -w-ww×× - - -I SPENT MY DAYS GAZING ALONE ( ) DRAWING OUT O N E BY ONE

w SEEING A WHOLE NEW W O R L D OF STARLIGHT G L I T T E R I N G A MOON
                                                    -q- -q q-GRA-A-A-AVITY, I CAN SEE ALL AROUND YOU AND P U L L S ME ALONG ✓✓ - - - - - - -
                                                    ✖ ✖ ✖ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z x y za b c d e f g h i j k l
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                        The sound of gears slowly turning filled the female's ears. Then again, it was a sound she heard almost every day since then. Back in the past, the sound of laughter, yelling, and playful jests were something she heard more. But now, only the ticking of clocks that lined her small little home. As well as the meows and purrs of the neighbor hood cats that came to the female. It wasn't much to her, but their presence helped her more than in one way. With their attention, the female continued to live. Dressed from the neck to her feet in an old style outfit that showed no inch of skin, the female's emerald eyes stared for the longest time at a book she was reading. It was a story of adventure of a knight in a quest to save a princess he grew up with and protected. As well as the only woman he loved. It was a story she read almost many times before. If she had to say, she would state that she read it from front to back during the three nights of full moon once a month. And that was a lot of reading and full moons. Her curling brown locks fell down pass her shoulders. Her gloved fingers pushing the locks up, as her gaze continued to read through the pages.

Upon turning a page, she felt the black and white kitten in her lap shift and let out a purring mew. She gave a soft smile, as she lowered her hand down to slide her gloved hand sliding across the slender and small tiny back of the feline. She watched with a soft giggle as it soon arched up into her touch, waking up slightly. "Well, aren't you a silly one." She murmured out. Her singsong and lyrical voice ringing out as she spoke to the kitten. Of course, that's when the gears on her head halted for a second, before moving.

The female's emerald gaze turned to look over at what appeared to be a owl sitting on a work bench. Clocks all around inside of the small workshop, but most noticeable were what appeared to be puppets and dolls. The owl's eyes snapped open, and it was shown that it was a doll itself as well. For the eyes were made of magic gems of blue, that was soon glowing red. A sign that someone had entered the deserted halls of her Master's prize and joy. A place she had watched over for so long.

Narrowing her eyes slightly, she soon placed her metal bookmark into the book before reaching to pick the kitten up. It mewed softly in surprise, waking up further at being disturbed as she placed the kitten in her abandoned seat. "I hope it's not another child wandering on a prank or dare." She murmured softly. She could always just control some of the dolls she set up around the abandoned guildhall to scare them away if needed. Sighing softly, the female would make her way out of her small home. It was pretty small too. It looked more like a long shed if anything. The first half of it was her workshop, while the back half was where she slept. Food and the usual requirements that the true living had, was not something this female needed. In fact, it was completely useless to her. As she left her small home, a few feet away from the guildhall, and under a large cherry blossom tree that was not in bloom. Her booted feet would crunch across the grass, as the kitten decided to follow her along.

She just looked down with a soft smile, before moving her face into that of a blank mask. Sighing, she would twist her wrists out, as what appeared to be shimmering wires came out of her fingers. Floating out of them and into mid air slightly before vanishing. "Well, here I go." She said to herself. The female would slowly make her way to where she set up her owl puppets at. The sensors that was used to tell who entered the abandoned place.

And in truth, it was more than abandoned. It was practically falling apart. Yet as per orders of her previous Master, she wasn't to keep it together. His only wish was for her to just guard it, that was it. Not to keep it in shape, but make sure it stayed the way it is. Though for that reason, she had no clue. Her steps were almost silent, as she made her way through the torn down, and decaying hallways, making her way further and further to the entry way where the sensors went off. She steeled her eyes, her emerald orbs almost giving a soft shimmer as she was slowly holding one hand out. The wires starting to appear as she got closer, and closer.

She soon saw the figure in question. Her eyes lowered a bit more, and she readied herself to scare the person. Yet when he turned around, she was met with shock. A familiar blaze of hair, and eyes that reminded her of the past. She canceled her wires, as she stared in utter shock and surprise. Only a single name escaping her lips, as she stared at an image that shouldn't be possible, and look almost the same as when she first met her Master those many years ago.

"....Andrew....?"

Lady Beckford sighed as she stared down at the paperwork in front of her. Although she wasn't a co-owner of the guild, she usually was one that did most of the paperwork and such. The female's green gaze would stare for the longest at the paper that was showing the newest additions to the guild. Silver Shot. Never had she thought that the son of the man she called Master, would come and build the once well known guild back up from the ground. At least the words her Master left, made a bit more sense to her now. Letting out a hum, she turned about as she walked over to the large desk, a desk that was suppose to BE the guild master's. Yet at the moment, the familiar red-head was no where in sight.

Lady might have to remind him to finish the work before heading off next time. As her hands slid through the work, her eyes went towards the side as she noticed the time.

Palming the side of her face, she would let out a soft sound as she noticed that it was time for her to start the meal for most of the guild members. "Oh my, this just won't do." Since the arrival of Shayne, Lady had practically went back to her old status within the guild. The Head Maid and tinkerer. It wasn't to say she was powerless. Oh no. Lady wasn't weak in any form or way. In fact, she was one of the few S-Rank mages that Silver Shot had as a guildmate. Humming, she would quickly stride out of the office, making her way to the kitchen as she tugged at her gloves by habit. Making sure they were secured on her hands. The last thing she needed was to scare any of the people in the guild that didn't know WHAT Lady really was. So far, only the new master and co-owner knew the truth of who Lady was.

And it was something she wished to keep that way, if anything.

( ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:: crystalwick // silver shot guild || ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ:: alone || vᴏɪᴄє )

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
      • Person of Interest 200
      • Signature Look 250
      • Dressed Up 200
        User ImageUser Image

And the current here is stronger now than I remember :: Crushing on a certain redhead~
                                                xxxxx
                                                No Weapons In Use :: And I'm crying for you to help, Please save me
                                                xxxxx
                                                When I feel like I am drifting away :: Wanderer
                                                xxxxx
                                                Emotional Link In Use :: Sinking down, the sands are shifting today

Every day there was something different on the horizon - then again, when you weren't tied down to anything or anyone but the girl who was your sister that was a rather easy thing to come across. Since they day they'd left home, Rae had been entirely content to just have Kasey for company no matter who they made acquaintances or friends with along the way. Sure, there were times when she missed her father, Izo, but the thought of his yelling at her and cursing Renee's memory served well to stop that feeling of homesickness. Izo had been so harsh - literally, never in Rae's life had she felt so much anger and negativity from the man before, and what made it worse was that Kasey had to witness it as well. Oh well, it no longer mattered now. The two of them were on the road, they were happy, and they were having adventures they never would've gotten back in Struzon's mountains.

Wandering around between cities for a bit, finally they stopped in one, the name unknown to either of the girls at the moment, where Kasey was able to convice Rae it was time to take a break. Well, its not like they had any deadlines or appointments to meet - why not? Finding a library and bakery right next door to one another, Rae would smile as Kasey would get them some snacks before following the girl into the library. Originally, she wasn't sure if she wanted to stay with Kasey or go do some shopping - some new clothes for both of them would be nice - but the red she-wolf's body was feeling a bit tired so she opted for some relaxing silence.

In their own little corner now, Kasey with her books and the two of them curled up, Rae's ears settled against her head and her tail wrapped around behind her sister's back, almost like a furry blanket of sorts. Rae was cozy, and while Kasey read her books maybe she'd just take a quick little nap. 'Rae,' Though, it seemed like Kasey wanted something first, those amber eyes quick to catch sight of her sister's hands beginning to sign. "Hm~?" One of Rae's ears twitching as she acknowledged Kasey, the she-wolf waited as the blonde hesitated a moment before finally asking her question. 'Rae, tell me a story about mom from before I moved in with you guys. Please? A new one?'

Feeling Kasey set her head on her shoulder, Rae turned her head to look at the snacks that her adopted sibling had brought out. 'A story about.. mom?' she signed in response after a brief moment of silence between the two. It wasn't too often that Rae talked about their parents, but that wasn't because it hurt to do so; it was more so that, since they were out in the world, there wasn't much opportunity to bring it up. Unless, of course, Kasey wanted to talk about it - she was the only other person who actually knew the wonderful, loving woman while she was still alive. Remaining quiet for a moment before a lighthearted smile tugged at her lips, Rae took her half of the snack and munched on it, holding it between her lips briefly while she signed again, 'How about, instead of telling you, I show you this time?' Sure, Kasey had her telepathy, and she knew that Rae could show people images or memories by touching them, but as with the former, Rae actually doing this with someone was a rarity as well even if it was Kasey. Her tail already touching Kasey, the girl leaned her head against Kasey's own before her eyes closed, Rae starting to nibble on the snack between her lips again.

The scene was that of the place they called home: Struzon's mountains. Up higher in the range where there was plenty of snow would be a cave of sorts in the mountain side; Kasey knew it as a place they could play because Izo had moved them all to a cabin of sorts nearby to help Kasey adjust to the colder climate, but before that had happened this was where the three of them used to live.

From Rae's point of view, the girl running inside the cave's entrance on all four paws before changing to two legs, the little redheaded child made her way to the kitchen. Sure, it wasn't your usual kitchen, but with Izo's magic they'd been able to do all sorts of things with this place. Hiding behind the counter and peering over at her mother, Rae began to reach for a fresh-baked cookie on the counter, attempting to sneak it, only for Renee to turn around and catch her red-handed. "Rae! Not before dinner!" Unfortunately, this echo of Renee's voice in the kitchen portion of the cave caused Rae to become startled and, instead of dropping it, she tossed it into the air.

Ordinarily this wouldn't have been an issue... but when there was stuff on the counter to be used for prepping that dinner Renee mentioned, the cookie acted like the first in a line of dominoes. Knocking over a bowl full of some beaten eggs, and the entire bag of flower, the entire kitchen was soon a dusty mess. Including the faces of the two Tensui ladies. However, instead of scolding Rae like the she-wolf expected, Renee had a different idea in that head of hers. Dinner could wait - what was wrong with a little fun? Catching glimpse of that growing playful smirk on her mother's flowered-up face - and, of course, feeling that the woman was up to something - Rae ducked down in cover just in time to hear a 'splat' on the wall behind her and grabbed the nearest tomato that had fallen to the floor. "Hehehe... Food fight with mommy!"

I'm about to loose my way, You Anchor, Anchor me down :: Relaxed, Happy, Content
                                                xxxxx
                                                A Library somewhere in Cecera :: Looking out the skies are turning to grey
                                                xxxxx
                                                All around the tide is pulling away :: Kasey
                                                xxxxx
                                                The Healer :: Just about to loose my way, You Anchor, Anchor me down

User Image

Darkened Fay

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

α нєαят мαє σƒ ѕтσηє xxxxxxxxx ¢ασυѕ αη вσηє xxxxxxxxx ƒяα¢тυяє αη тєαя ιт συт

xxxxxxx They ¢σмρℓι¢αтє everything
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxx They seal your fate ( Σ▪V▪Σ▪Я▪Y▪D▪Λ▪Y) but you can't believe it
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Take yourself far αωαу from nothingness
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A million (M▪I▪L▪Σ▪Ƨ) from emptiness

╸╸╸╸ ƧILVΣЯ ƧΉӨƬ

Always such an early riser…. Souji Hijikata was certain to get the worm. Humming a tune to himself as he’d wake up at the butt crack of dawn, the brown-haired samurai would let out a small tiny yawn. Though he was drowsy and still felt heavily under the pressure of sleeping more it just wasn’t something he could get himself to do. All his life he had trained in the ways of the sword and it wasn’t like he wasn’t going to stop any time soon. Plus it was always better to practice when it was early and not so noisy. Though he didn’t mind the commotion and loved to poke his own nose into it, he’d get carried away and lose track of time. Never before in his life had he begun to slack in his swordsmanship, but maybe this was okay… After all he was still devoting his morning and anytime he could catch in-between.

Rising from his bed, the half-naked man would reach for his clothes that were laid out next to him. For a man he was actually well organized and well kept. He wasn’t messy and occasionally cleaned up after the others in the guild if they were feeling too lazy. It wasn’t like he held OCD… no, no, he just knew that the mess couldn’t stay. Chores were normally something to laugh at and though Souji would gripe sometimes, he appeared to enjoy doing them. Especially if he was doing one on his own with no one telling him what to do. Fixing his hair and brushing his teeth, Souji would grab his sword that was resting just outside his bathroom door. Fixing it to his side, he’d let out a soft sigh of breath and step out into the Courtyard. This was his favorite place to train. Popping his sword out of its sheathe he’d begin to go through the motions of every technique he knew to make sure he was as clean as always.

Swinging left and right, a soft whizz of motions would be the only thing that his ears could hear. It was so quiet that he could catch its hums and the rhythm they would create. In his concentration he had a look of fire in his eyes, something that always lingered. When he held this sword he felt like he held power over everything. As he’d turn and twist his body, he wouldn’t even miss a step, nor would he falter. If anyone watched him they would see sweat glisten off of his body for it never really remained. This amount of effort and force he used was in complete control and naturally he was as calm as always. Obviously he knew the consequences of holding a sword with emotions welling up which was why he told himself to always keep an open mind.

After what appeared to be like hours later, Souji would sit down on a bench and take a breather. Relaxing in the cool air outside, he’d look back towards the doors to head inside. Normally by now the cooks would have started fixing something for everyone to eat but his nose wasn’t picking up on anything delicious or even close to being ready. Lifting a brow in curiosity, Souji would sheathe his sword and rise from the bench. Making his way into the kitchen, he’d eye the two cooks within the back scurrying around. They appeared to be very frantic and rushed. Just watching them would remind him of Ahozu Kotori and Kiko Kona. At times the two could be just like these cooks when something was going down. Though their situations were far more amusing.

”Is there a problem?”

Stepping into the back with a soft expression on his face, Souji would hear one of the cooks squeak. The female would begin brushing at her apron and let out a nervous laugh. ”W-Well you s-see….um…” Obviously, judging by the way she couldn’t even look at his face, she was shy. Or maybe it was something else? ”We can’t find the ingredients we were going to use for this morning’s meal. We’ve looked everywhere and they’re gone. We thought maybe they were placed elsewhere but no luck.” The other cook would say, only to let out a sigh. This male appeared to be at a loss on ideas and judging by how the cook book was open and what was labeled…

”Mhm. I seeeee~ How about you let me fix a little something?” The most charming voice ever would flow past those lips of his. Obviously he held an idea and was more than prepared to assist them. Hearing a gasp from the female cook as she’d finally look at him, she’d reveal a rather red face. ”R-Really?! You’ll help us?!” ”That’d be awesome if you don’t mind but like I said we don’t know where the ingr---“ Waving his hand as he’d grab an apron off of the rack, Souji would just give a playful tsk. ”I got this, don’t worry. Just sit back and watch.” Both cooks would look between each other nervously and wouldn’t even bother to comment on the pink apron that Souji put on. Tying it together and moving the book out of the way, he’d spin around and take in one deep breath.

When he’d let it out he’d move through the kitchen grabbing two pans and pulling several dozens of eggs out of the fridge. Grabbing packs of bacon out of the fridge that was thawed as well, he’d have two pans going on the stove. Moving around to find seasonings he could use to make do with today’s meal he’d find some red pepper salt. Poking through the fridge and finding onions and green peppers he’d smirk. Taking them to the cutting board he’d begin chopping with expertise. ”Wow… He’s… so…. COOL!” The female cook would suddenly squeal. Chuckling and shaking his head, Souji would look over his shoulder at her with a grin. ”No, no. I’ve just practiced a lot is all.”

The male cook would glare at Souji, obviously angered that he was impressing the female cook. It wasn’t Souji’s intentions to do so though. He was only helping them come up with a substitute. After the vegetables were chopped he’d start checking on the eggs and begin to make omelets. Some would be plain, others would be filled with the vegetables and naturally they would be seasoned with the red pepper salt. Moving over to lift the pan he was using for bacon off the stove he’d end up flipping it upwards, to which would cause both cooks in the background to jump. ”Hey you’re gonna--- Huh?! HUH?!” Laughing hysterically, Souji would shake his head at the look on the male’s face.

What had happened was simple. Souji flipped the bacon up into the air only to have it land on the other side that wasn’t being cooked. ”I said I got this~” Winking, as he’d now have two people impressed with him, Souji would begin poking at the bacon with a fork and continuing to monitor the omelets. It wouldn’t be long before someone else would be among them. Lifting his head in the direction of the door, his eyes would fall upon someone familiar. He’d seen this woman quite a few times in the Guild but didn’t really know her, or her name. Still, there was an obvious air about her that made him know something was off. It’d be rude to bother her with that so instead…

”Oh hello there. As you can see we’re having quite a splendid meal today. These tender caring hands have made sure of it. Would you like a small sample?”

Status 100% Health // 100% Power
                                                                      Abilities No powers in use
                                                                      Title Member, Samurai
                                                                      Feeling Playful, Carefree
                                                                      Company Lady Beckford
                                                                      Location Silver Shot Guild-- Kitchen
                                                                      Thoughts ’Oh my, looks like someone’s under the weather.’
                                                                      Love Interest Kiko Kona~
                                                                      Tizu's Speaking Hahahaha XD Souji and his jokes.

User Image

Chibi Geekie

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
          • Person of Interest 200
          • Signature Look 250
          • Dressed Up 200
          User ImageUser Image

▶ ▷They SAY before you ↺ s t a r t a war↓↓ XXXXXBLOODXXXXX
                                                                          MMMM~
                                                                          ➸ You better know what you're FIGHTING for ✖
                                                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▌ ▌ ▌Well B A B Y you are all that I adore
                                                                          IfL O V E is what you ↷need, a 「soldier」I will be XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                                          I'm an ↘angel↙ with a ░SHOTGUN fighting 'til the »»war's won««
                                                                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▌ ▌ ▌I don't care if H E A V E N won't take me back

There he was, a line of soldiers crouched down in front of him - half of them people he actually knew growing up in Starryvale with Kaiden and their parents. The parents that knew, one day, things would come to this. Andrew had done what he could while he could out here.. but eventually that all-too-sweet life had been cut shorter than he expected. And certainly much shorter than what he'd explained to Bethany, but that was a bloodline secret that had been taken to the grave with him. Shayne's first day out here on the frontlines was certain to be hectic, but the Rygaard never expected it would have such a lasting impression on him.

Blood flying through the air.
                                                                          Screams penetrating his ears.
                                                                          Lives of people he knew and worked with struck to the ground.

He couldn't take it - his mind couldn't take it. It hadn't been ready for this, even with knowing that this was an inevitable part of war. How his father had been able to handle it Shayne would never know, maybe he hadn't been able to and that was what got him killed, but he was certain of one thing - those flashes were forever ingrained in his memory. The feeling that he was the only one capable of turning the tides made him feel distraught and nervous. The smell of decay paired with the intense heat of the day made him feel sick and begin to sweat. The agonized expressions and sounds of the ones who were, barely, alive made his head spin. The sounds of artillery fire coming from every direction made him disoriented.

Shayne wanted so much to run, for it all to just stop someway, somehow... But that wasn't an option.

It never would be an option.

Especially not when he had Kaiden counting on him.

So, into the fray Shayne ran, and things only got worse the longer he was out there. The first day it was several hours, by the next week it was all day, the week after that he'd stay out past dark... and things would get even more disturbing. This was not something to be experienced by a thirteen-year-old, but there was no escape. Kaiden wasn't strong enough for them to pack up and move, and Shayne was too determined to make sure that the home they'd known all their lives wasn't lost to flame and destruction. Each night he came home turned into a nightmare though - those images wouldn't leave, even when he was far from where they'd taken place. Screaming, crying, sweating, even physical pain in his chest, all of it just from those haunting images invading his less than restful sleep - invading Kaiden's own slumber as well when he would be confusingly startled awake just to calm his elder brother down.

Even though he wished for it - everyday Shayne wished for it - the blonde wasn't here right now.

Abruptly those emerald hues opened as Shayne sat upright in his bed, the redhead panting and sweating like he'd just run a 5k marathon. Sure, he was fit and well-built, but that distance was a bit of a stretch even for the Rygaard. Still in part of his clothes from yesterday and not even having slept under the sheets since he knew he wouldn't be asleep long anyway, Shayne slipped his shirt off over his head and wiped his brow with it. His heart was pounding like crazy in his chest, the same kind of crazy someone usually felt when they had one of those falling dreams... only for Shayne, it was like he'd hit the ground. Arm falling into his lap now, the Rygaard let out a heavy sigh, "One of these days.. I'll get some actual rest..." Yeah, right, actual rest wasn't something he'd known in years. Being only twenty-one and unable to sleep.. that wasn't something to be proud of.

However, that wasn't to say Shayne didn't have anything to be proud of. This place where he slept, this building, the people in it - that was more than something to be proud of, and he was certain Andrew would think so too. After all, the redhead was following in his father's footsteps, building anew what once had been so great; with Lady's help, from day one that mission had been accomplished rather easily. Absentmindedly touching the dog tags hanging from around his neck now, Shayne finally decided it was time to get up and start the day - but only after glancing at the mirror that sat atop his dresser and noticing the terrible cowlick in his disheveled red hair. Sweat paired with sleeping weirdly had probably caused that.

Off to the shower in the bathroom attached to his room he went, hurriedly stripping as he walked and tossing his clothes in the laundry basket. As a guild master, he'd learned that while he was awake there was no promise he wouldn't be interrupted - the last thing he needed was for someone to come waltzing in on him. Breathing a sigh of relief after a relaxing hot shower, Shayne emerged with a towel over his dripping head and clothed from the waist down. Rubbing his head as a satisfied sigh left his lips, the gunmage glanced at the rest of his attire after wrapping his arm up before simply deciding to leave the room as is. Putting on anything more than this right now would make him feel restrained and trapped, and the last thing he needed was to trigger another of those hallucinations; thankfully, this wasn't something that everyone in the guild knew about.

Towel now hanging from around his neck as the redheaded male slipped out of his room, immediately the scent of eggs and bacon hit his nostrils - and the decision to go to the kitchen was a rather easy one to make after that. Down the stairs and around the corner, Shayne poked his head in first only to find himself staring at the back of the Gear Witch. Of course, being Shayne, his eyes drifted down - but only slightly! Catching himself, Shayne's eyes closed and he shook his head at himself; he really needed to not do that, to anyone, lest someone actually catch him one of these times and reprimand him for it. Not to mention... if she ever came around Shane had to make sure he was on his best behavior so he didn't scare her off. Finally though the Rygaard was able to question what Lady Beckford was looking at, and that alone made Shayne finally walk into the kitchen where the living doll, the brunette samurai, and two others were standing.

And let's just say he was greeted with quite the sight.

Souji standing there in a pink apron would cut Shayne's yawn off the moment he saw the man, and it caused him to halt right next to Lady. "Well then..." Still sleepy but widened green hues blinking several times, Shayne slowly glanced from Souji to Lady and back again. "...seems you're both looking fabulous this morning," the redhead would comment with a tease as his gaze focused on the brunette. Letting out a bit of an amused laugh, a beaming Shayne placed an arm around Lady's shoulders before gesturing to the samurai with the cooking skills, "Souji boy's certainly rockin' the pink, isn't he, Lady?" Oh, that play on words; Shayne just couldn't resist it.

[[ YAYYYY~ Shayne intro post~ >w< ]]

Ǥυιℓ∂ Ӎαʂŧєя σғ §ιℓνєя §нէxxxxxx
                                                                          ǀ ' м . σ η Ɩ у . f σ Ɩ Ɩ σ ω ι η g . ι η . у σ υ я . f σ σ т ѕ т є ρ ѕ .

Status ➩ Tired, as usual; Starving (Not really, just SUPER hungry~)
                                                                                  Location ➩ Guildhall - Kitchen
                                                                                  Company ➩ Souji, Lady
                                                                                  Thoughts ➩ Something smells fabulous... Not as fabulous as Souji looks in pink though, hahah~
                                                                                  Powers In Use ➩ None
                                                                                  Crush ➩ Erm... >///>

User Image

Divine Darkness- Tizume
          Chibi Geekie

Fluffy Girl

User Image
          User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                        LIGHT-YEARS [ I ' V E ] BEEN WAITING CROSS T H E GALAXY, ESCAPING
                                                        - -w-ww×× - - -I SPENT MY DAYS GAZING ALONE ( ) DRAWING OUT O N E BY ONE

w SEEING A WHOLE NEW W O R L D OF STARLIGHT G L I T T E R I N G A MOON
                                                        -q- -q q-GRA-A-A-AVITY, I CAN SEE ALL AROUND YOU AND P U L L S ME ALONG ✓✓ - - - - - - -
                                                        ✖ ✖ ✖ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z x y za b c d e f g h i j k l
                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            The sight that greeted Lady when she made herself enter the kitchen, was the sight of one of the guild members cooking breakfast. In a pink apron. This made her stare for the longest time with her emerald eyes. She halted only a few steps within the kitchen, and the male and female cook of the guild who was bewildered, the female turned to notice the brunette haired female. "A-Ah! Lady! It seems that we have a handle in here after all." She remarked almost in an embarrassed way, as her cheeks were flushed slightly. The living doll honestly didn't know what to think. With the lifestyle she had leading up to being alone from Andrew and the guild and now, her sense of "People Skills" was a bit lacking. So she honestly didn't know why the woman was blushing in the first place. She honestly thought the woman had a fever. Since that was the only reason one's face would be red. At least, to the doll. Lady would give a soft smile towards her, as she raised her gloved hand up slightly. "Yes, it does seem that way after all." In truth, it was strange for a guild member to be doing cooking and the like. Besides from Lady herself. Considering she was the "Maid" of the guild in the first place.

Of course, that's when the male, who was Souji, decided to speak towards Lady. Her green orbs trailed towards him, as that soft smile remained on her face. "I'm afraid I have to decline. I have a different diet, than what most of the members would eat within the guild." And one that only Shayne knew about.

That was as if the male in question was summoned suddenly. The urge to turn her head around like an owl would do, was strong in her. But she easily quashed it. The last thing she needed to do was to scare members of the guild that didn't know that Lady wasn't completely "Human" to begin with. Other beings were one thing and norm now. But a non-flesh and blood being that made no sense of how she came to be? That's another matter. Shifting her body, Lady turned to give a smile towards Shayne as she noticed his own green hues were sleepy, even as he blinked them several times. "Good morning, Shayne. I just like to let you know that I had compiled a list of prospective missions for the members of the guild. As well as placed a list of supposed people wishing to join as well on your desk."

If there was one thing that the female was good at, it was paperwork and her job as a Maid of the Silver Shot guild. But that didn't stop her from lending a hand out on the field if needed.

As the red headed male moved towards her to place a familiar arm over her shoulder, remarking about 'rocking the pink', it took the female to get what he was implying. Which actually took a bit longer, since Lady didn't do well with the newer slang and terms that people used now a days. Or just meanings behind it. With another gloved hand raised up, Lady would place it against her chin as she gave a soft chuckle, smiling the whole time. "Now I can't really disagree. He does look good wearing it, so I say." The whole time, she would smile as she said that. Though in truth, she couldn't help lean towards Shanye as she whispered into his ear. Raising her hand further to hide her lips as she spoke into his ear about something only he could hear.

"Shayne, if I may ask, what did you mean by that line anyway? I feel there is a deeper meaning to it."

All in all, Lady was a bit old fashion when it came to certain things. Her outfit, was clearly one of them.

( ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:: crystalwick // silver shot guild || ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ:: souji & shayne || vᴏɪᴄє )

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

σн му gσ xxxxxxxxx ι'м σηє σƒ α кιη xxxxxxxxx ιммα ѕмαѕн ιт υρ

xxxxxxx I wanna тєαя it up
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Before we ( Ƭ▪Σ▪Λ▪Я) it down
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I wanna ℓιgнт it up
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Before we (B▪Ц▪Я▪П) it down

╸╸╸╸ DΣVIL'Ƨ KΣΣP

Darkness. It fed him. It lived in him. It was born with him. There was no escaping it, no changing it. This was the life he lived. This was how he would remain. Who was to judge him? Who was to tell him to be something else? He was his own person. Someone whom didn’t need the words of others directing him to see what was “right” or “true”. For it didn’t matter how the world saw him. He was going to burn it all to hell. Exiled or not he’d make a new sanctuary. He’d take what he saw fit and please only himself. This was the way of the Demon Overlord. Nothing could stop the tremendous desires that flowed through his veins. No one could even think to imagine to defy him… This was his realm. This was Miho Kotori.

Father of two whom he only wished to make his slaves. One of which was far from the sanctuary. In order for one life to prosper freely another would be taken. This pact, this agreement… The exchange. Miho was loving every single second of it and finding his new little pet to be more than just regular pleasure. She amused him. She held a spark that led him to another world. The way she acted, the way her power fought against him every waking moment… It was a living hell and oh how he adored his little trouble maker. Sophia Kona was something else, something that the demons all liked to mess with. After all she was their little treasure now that Ahozu was gone. It used to be different, so very different…

The only one who would really know about that besides himself and the other demons among Devil’s keep would be his son, Zu. This little f*cker wasn’t allowed his freedom for many reasons. He held power that Miho planned on taking and using for himself. His power outmatched his daughters and he knew full well that his son would bend to his rules and his ways. After all if he didn’t there was only more punishment to come, and not just to himself, but to Cupcake as well. He had Zu wrapped around his finger and wasn’t about to let him off the hook. Speaking of hooks, Miho had one secured around a certain someone’s neck.

The Demon Overload favored to keep his little pet only three feet away from him at all times. His seal was keeping her from leaving or going too far but even so…. He couldn’t help his thoughts. A collar was wrapped around her neck and a chain was extended from it and within his grasp. Currently the mastermind was sitting at the large dining table that was filled with several delicacies. Rotted flesh, raw meat…and quite a bloody feast. The smell of it all just sent his senses haywire and would cause his body to tremble with the delight. Picking at his plate with a free hand, Miho would bite into the leg of a chicken and rip it off with his irregular teeth. The commotion within his Guild would be noisy like always as he sat at the very end in the tallest and most decorated chair. This was his throne.

Next to him was a cushion where Sophia was supposed to sit, and then to either side of him were two more decorated chairs. One was where Zu sat and the other had been where Ahozu used to sit, but currently that was being taken over by a certain blue-haired demon by the name of Rosalie. At this current moment in time, though, she was nowhere to be found. The only free pass time Miho had would be poking fun at the White Witch. ”Would you look over here, hmmm? Sophia don’t you want to clean that up for me?” A grin would form on the demon’s face as a small piece of chicken had fallen into his lap. No doubt he had done it on purpose. Things like these were what set off the wrong signals…

”Come on~ I’m too lazy to do so.”

Nearly cooing his words out with that charm of his, though not activating it, Miho’s eyes seemed to hold a rather interesting twinkle within them. It was obvious he was anticipating her reaction to him, and waiting for it none-the-less. Every day was different and it was never ever boring. Here within Devil’s Keep everything would always be lively. There was no telling what new carcass would show up for dinner or who was getting punched next. After all this wasn’t a peaceful place to be in Ereon. If one were to wander this far they’d meet with true darkness. They wouldn’t want that…now would they?

Title Leader
                                                                      Feeling Curious, Tedious
                                                                      Company Sopia, Zu, Others
                                                                      Location Devil’s Keep—Dinning Hall
                                                                      Thoughts ’How will you react this time Cupcake~?’
                                                                      Love Interest Mmm…
                                                                      Tizu's Speaking Ahahahaha…hahaha

User Image

ShadowReaper1998

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxx They ¢σмρℓι¢αтє everything
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxx They seal your fate ( Σ▪V▪Σ▪Я▪Y▪D▪Λ▪Y) but you can't believe it
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Take yourself far αωαу from nothingness
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A million (M▪I▪L▪Σ▪Ƨ) from emptiness

╸╸╸╸ ƧILVΣЯ ƧΉӨƬ

The time frame of which it took Souji to create his master piece was not long at all. His gourmet meal for the guild members would be served in no time at all and it’d be quite a delicacy. There was no other work needed for when he was working in the kitchen it was like it was his place. Odd right? For many said it was a woman’s house to remain and work here. The story of the kitchen’s rightful owner…well they were truly wrong. Continuing to work his magic left and right, Souji would flip the bacon again and give quite a smile at the look on Lady’s face when he’d address her. That smile of hers was a bit too refreshing, but he wouldn’t pay too much attention to it because he’d finally get an answer to his question.

"I'm afraid I have to decline. I have a different diet, than what most of the members would eat within the guild."

Quirking a brow at these words, Souji would begin to hum in curiosity at just what her diet could be. It would be rude to poke fun or further his questioning, so he’d just shake his head with a defeated sigh. ”I suppose I can respect that.” Clicking his tongue against the side of his cheek, Souji would begin to place more trays with plates on them out on the counter for the guild members to be able to take when they’d decide to wake up. Among the next batch of people to spring to life it would be none other than the Guild Master himself. Catching his gaze being frozen to him, Souji was about to make a comment only to hear Shayne speak up. "Well then..." Lifting up the empty pan of bacon and winking towards Shayne’s direction, he’d give a quick look over at the man’s attire. Shirtless. Interesting. "Good morning, Shayne. I just like to let you know that I had compiled a list of prospective missions for the members of the guild. As well as placed a list of supposed people wishing to join as well on your desk." Upon hearing Lady, Souji would move his hands and clap them together.

”Bravo. I commend you for your hard work. Though shouldn’t our late riser be doing that? Hmmm? Hmmm? Trying to poke at Shayne with this, the brown haired male would now have his attention on the red-head. "...seems you're both looking fabulous this morning," Chuckling at the emphasis Shayne inquired, and the way he’d just sling an arm around Lady, he’d suddenly set the pan back down and step away from the stove. Not bothering to pay attention to the two other “cooks” in the kitchen Souji would twirl around in his pink apron with style. ”You know it~ Though I do have to say I love the half-naked look on you. Is this going to be your new style from now on Shayne? If it is I’m sure you know what will happen to you~” Laughing at the thought of this, the samurai would begin to turn the stove down a little. "Souji boy's certainly rockin' the pink, isn't he, Lady?"

A twinkle would form in Souji’s eyes as he’d pull a small device out of his pocket. So…maybe he wasn’t a full on samurai for having technology in his grasp but hey, who expected him to live without the internet?! I mean, my gosh! Scrolling through his music playlist on his phone, he’d suddenly select the song “soldier boy”. Stepping back and dancing very weirdly might I add, he’d begin to spark laughter between the other two cooks. ”Crank that Souji boy~” As he’d chime these words, he’d appear to be enjoying every moment of this. "Now I can't really disagree. He does look good wearing it, so I say." Moving back to the items he was cooking, and letting the music continue to play, Souji would fix up the rest with ease. ”Damn right~ Plus pink is very lovely. Don’t be hattin’.”

Turning the stove off and moving the dishes to the sink to wash them, Souji would turn to the two cooks finally. ”Would you mind assisting me in cleaning up and serving? I know I kind of just barged in here and took over…” Knowing that it wasn’t really his place to ask but still finding it to be useful if he had a hand with this, the girl would be the quickest to answer. ”N-No its okay! Of course we’ll help!” Smiling at her with that charming smile he held, Souji would give a very soft “thank you” while the male cook would roll his eyes and sleeves up at the same time and begin to go to work at cleaning the counter tops off while Souji and the female cook cleaned the dishes together. Stepping away after a moment, Souji would wave at the cook. ”Excuse me a moment.” Proceeding to bow after saying this, Souji would take his pink apron off and hang it back on the rack.

Grabbing one of the plates that held the vegetables in the omellette and three slices of bacon, Souji would pick up a pair of silverware and walk over towards Shayne. Standing before him and lady, he’d suddenly lean his face closer to the red-heads. ”Wakey, wakey, eggs and baccy.” Leaning back as he’d lift the plate up towards the other man, Souji would be so full of it…

Title Member, Samurai
                                                                      Feeling Playful, Carefree
                                                                      Company Two NPC Cooks, Lady Beckford, Shayne Rygaard
                                                                      Location Silver Shot Guild-- Kitchen
                                                                      Thoughts ’Such a lazy Guild Master~ Maybe if he eats this he will wake up.’
                                                                      Love Interest Kiko Kona~
                                                                      Tizu's Speaking I LOVE SOUJI OMFG

User Image

Chibi Geekie

Shizuka Tensui

Zulicious King's Princess

Shy Spirit

11,150 Points
          • Hellraiser 500
          • Waffles! 25
          • Demonic Associate 100
          User ImageUser Image

I can turn it on, be a good machine :: No Love Interest

No weapon in use
                                                            :: I can hold the weight of worlds

If that's what you need :: Mage

No powers in use
                                                            :: Be your everything, I can do it, I'll get through it!

╔══════════════╗

Sophia let a soft sigh escape her perfect rosy red lips, it sounded dead tired and most certainly depressed, not that the person holding onto her would notice. Her once bright green eyes seemed so dull ever since she'd woken up during the time Ahozu Kotori had found her. But what would someone expect from a girl who had literally lost everything she loved and cared about? Lately, these past few years, everything just seemed to slip through Sophia's fingers no matter how hard she tried to grasp at them and hold on tight. For years she'd protected her homeland, a perfect solider that could do no wrong. She fought for her uncle, whom at the time she had no idea was actually her uncle. Never once had Sophia complained openly about throwing the want for a human life away for her King. The white haired witch was forever compliant...always doing as told fore there was no reason to disobey. She had no special relationship with another, only three true friends she held close and would quite literally do anything for. Those friends that were now most certainly gone from her life, for good.

Though, the one good thing that had seemed to come out of Sophia's twist of fate was the blue haired girl she'd woken up to. At first, seeing big ocean blue eyes staring back at her, Sophia had thought it was Dimitri; a boy who'd been with her since she was but a child. Always he gave her a hard time but he was there when she needed him and protected her when he saw she couldn't stand on her own two feet. Dimitri Hathaway, the boy who was literally always on her side no matter the trouble they went through. Those were the eyes that had been staring back at her during that time....the eyes she so desperately wanted to be his. Sophia wanted to wake up realizing that the destruction of her home had been nothing more than a bad nightmare. That Dimitri or even her cousin, Tsukiko, had come to wake her from her terrible slumber. But, even before she realized that it was a female those eyes belonged to...Sophia knew. She knew everything had been lost.

Even back then though, she couldn't find the will to sob over it because what was the point? It wasn't that she didn't care it was just that..she had no more tears to cry anymore. She'd cried too often in Arcadia, held in so much pain, so holding in some more pain was just an automatic response for her. Still, Ahozu's worried gaze warmed her heart and out of no where Sophia had just gently caressed the girls face in a gentle manner, almost as if Sophia had been afraid she'd shatter right before her eyes. Whispering a small thank you that day, the white haired witch had placed her forehead against Ahozu's and asked if she'd just stay there for a little while..just a little bit fore she needed something table to hold onto. Something that wasn't just going to disappear on her or turn their back on her. Much to Sophia's luck, the Kotori girl had stayed with a strange smile and curiosity shining in her eyes. After that, for the next few months, the two would talk and become close. None of the people around them, aside from her twin brother, paying them any mind. Sophia was free to go and come as she pleased, though she could never get Ahozu to come out exploring with her.

At first she'd just thought it was because she was busy, but really it was something else all together. A secret both twins were holding in and hiding from her, but not because they didn't trust her. It was really for her own protection. It seemed every time Sophia would disappear to go take a look at this "Aurelius" Ahozu and Zu would be dragged into despicable things by their father, Miho Kotori. Sophia was blind to what was going on for at least a year, until Ahozu would just start crying out of the blue and Zu would finally come out with the truth a few moments later. To say that it shocked Sophia was....an understatement but shock would only last so long. For the longest time the pit of her stomach would fill with something she hadn't felt in quite some time, rage. Hugging Ahozu as tight as possible, Sophia found herself glaring at the ground at that point in time, her mind reeling with the things she could do to help. Eventually, she would find one though it wasn't one either of the twins would agree with. Perhaps that's why Sophia never voiced it to them, going straight for the source of the problem; Miho.

Making a deal with this exiled demon king, Sophia would trade her freedom and life for Ahozu's. Of course she would try to free Zu but Miho wasn't having both of his children crawl away from him. That left the girl with the task of still getting Zu out, but at least she'd be able to set the most fragile of the three into a new life, where she could really blossom. Watching the demons take Ahozu away, Sophia would whisper the words of "we'll find you" toward the girl. However, the very image of Ahozu crying continued to haunt Sophia day in and day out....fueling every move and comment she made to Mi---. Feeling a slight tug on the chain that was connected to her collar, yes I did say collar, Sophia's closed eyes would twitch. After a moment she'd slowly crack open a Caribbean green hue and allow it to trail up to Miho's face. No sign of emotion or real acknowledgment would be held within her eyes fore she didn't really care for the mans antics. ”Would you look over here, hmmm? Sophia don’t you want to clean that up for me?”

For a split second, um-amusement would flash across the white haired witches face. She knew exactly what Miho was referring to, not even having to look down to see what had dropped into the mans lap and where exactly it was centered. ”Come on~ I’m too lazy to do so.” Flexing her hand dangerously, Sophia would be mindful of the collar that was still stuck around her neck. It seemed the seal on her shoulder blade was never enough for Miho, he always had to do something more to chain her to him. Always something to keep her closer than she actually needed to be. It wasn't like she could run from him, fore if she did he would be able to find her rather easily. She's learned this the first day that the seal was placed upon her and there fore put effort into staying around the guild and not straying toward people. "I'm not interested in playing your silly little mind games. Clean it off yourself or get one of your lackeys to take care of it." A slight bit of venom dripped from the witch's words, obviously not too pleased with the man before her.

"That aside, when can I go outside to start training? I'm getting rather tired of sitting on this damn floor, the most you could do was supply me with a seat." Rolling her eyes and looking away from him, Sophia would place her chin in the palm of her hands. For someone who was supposed to be a "pet" Sophia was rather mouthy with her "master." The majority of demons in the room would have their attention grabbed, staring at both Sophia and Miho in wonder. A few actually considering if they could get away with such acts and not receive punishments. How Sophia longed to see one of them try it....mostly so Miho's attention would be off her for once.

╚══════════════╝

But I'm only human :: Irritable, depressed, thoughtful

Devil's Keep-- Dining Hall
                                                                      :: And I bleed when I fall down

And I crash and I break down :: Miho and other demons

Devil's Keep member
                                                                      :: You build me up and then I fall apart, 'cause I'm only human

User Image

Divine Darkness- Tizume

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxx I wanna тєαя it up
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Before we ( Ƭ▪Σ▪Λ▪Я) it down
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I wanna ℓιgнт it up
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Before we (B▪Ц▪Я▪П) it down

╸╸╸╸ DΣVIL'Ƨ KΣΣP

All he wanted was a little fun. This fun would be nothing more than what one would call “exploring your options”. Miho was as daring as ever for he never seemed to fear anything or anyone that had come across him. For an Ex Demon Overload he certainly had guts to still walk around like he owned everything. Especially in the manor of how he acted. He’d purposefully do things in order to spark a little more chaos among the herd. He adored to hear his subjects cry out in rage or even rip each other limb from limb. The Devil’s Keep was home to murders who couldn’t trust anyone yet somehow they all followed under Miho’s rule, along with his Co-Commander Rosalie.

Surely my dear witch will clean this~ Knowing full well of the placement of the piece of food he had dropped, it was obvious that his intentions were soaring out of control. Normally by now his son might say something, but he appeared to be exceptionally quiet. The blue haired demon was simply staring at the plate of food before him with a dark look embedded in his eyes. Turning his head in order to observe his son, Miho would just shake his head with a snicker. Maybe he was finally complying to the fact there really was nothing he could do or change? It’d make this even easier for him. Placing his attention back on Sophia, Miho would slowly trace his tongue over his lips.

A look of hunger and desire would form from within those red alluring eyes of his. His tail would eagerly twitch behind him with anticipation. His breathing would be a bit more rough than before, but it wouldn’t really be heard by anyone… Eyeing his little “cupcake” as she’d finally open her eyes to look at him, he’d give quite the confident smirk. "I'm not interested in playing your silly little mind games. Clean it off yourself or get one of your lackeys to take care of it." Her reaction was quite delightful and he couldn’t help but chuckle. She dared to defy this course of action from him?

Tilting his head with a grin, Miho would tighten his fingers around the end of the chain ever so slowly. ”My, my. It seems you still haven’t learned your place. As if I’d allow such lowly demons the honor of cleaning me.” Not even caring for her distasteful tone and lack of manners towards his polite request, the exiled demon would roll one of his shoulders back with a huff. "That aside, when can I go outside to start training? I'm getting rather tired of sitting on this damn floor, the most you could do was supply me with a seat." The smirk that was once on Miho’s face would vanish as she’d turn her gaze away from him. How awful. She was practically complaining, and yet she had just denied him hadn’t she?

Yanking on that chain to pull her face directly into his view, he’d be staring into those green eyes of hers. Lowering his tone that was once light and playful, he’d begin to speak in a very stern tone. ”Why would you think I would allow you such a wonderful treat when you won’t even do this one thing for me? Maybe if you’d be more obedient I’d allow you more of a taste of this freedom you seek. And for the record, that cushion provides you more than enough comfort. You’re not on the floor, but you could be…” Venom would now drip off of Miho’s tongue as he’d purposefully begin to tap within his seal’s power in order to drain more from Sophia. He’d hope to make her feel weaker, but with that he’d also increase the amount of pain he had to deal with…

Status 97 % Health // 98% Power
                                                                      Abilities Seal
                                                                      Title Leader
                                                                      Feeling Curious, Tedious > Displeased, Serious
                                                                      Company Sopia, Zu, Others
                                                                      Location Devil’s Keep—Dinning Hall
                                                                      Thoughts ’You will listen to me.’
                                                                      Love Interest Mmm…
                                                                      Tizu's Speaking Dis me hoe ;D

User Image

ShadowReaper1998

Devoted Friend

7,375 Points
          • Junior Trader 100
          • Profitable 100
          • Contributor 150
          User ImageUser Image

▶ ▷There's only T W O types of ↺ p e o p l e in the world↓↓ XXXXXBLOODXXXXX
                                                                    MMMM~
                                                                    ➸ The ones that entertain and the ones that O B S E R V E
                                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▌ ▌ ▌Well B A B Y I'm a put-on-a-show kind of girl
                                                                    Don'tL I K E the ↷backseat, gotta be 「firstXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                                    I'm like the ↘ring leader↙ -- I ░C A L L the »»shots««
                                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▌ ▌ ▌I'm like a F I R E C R A C K E R I make it hot~

Katsumi had been resting in her room trying to get some rest for the moment. Before starting another day as the chain of command for this guild her pet/servant Kurai suggested that she should be in charge up. It was a rather interesting idea and sure Katsumi had been in another guild previously. She just grew tired of people attempting to control her so she had disposed of them. Running off on her own where she ran into a grim reaper who goes by the name of Ruvel who then turned her into a dark angel and soon enough she rain into Kurai who has in his dragon form. Now Kurai was her pet and servant will forever be under her control for as long as she deems fit. Katsumi had a dream of the time she was turned into a half angel and once she had woken up she thought about it for a second. Reaper harvest souls so she wondered if that reaper would ever comeback after her soul. Whether or not he actually does Katsumi will be ready since she had a new life there was no way she was going anyone include a grim reaper take that away from her.

Katsumi walked out of her bedroom attaching her katana to her waist band on her hip. She glanced around to see if she was the only one that was currently up. The Dark Angel went into the living courters and checked if someone was out there. Looks like she was the only one who was up and she just shrugged her shoulders before walking outside to do some practice with her sword. Coincidentally there seems to be some people outside the base who noticed she was there and they all pointed their swords. They were randomly swordsmen who wished to test their strength and thought because she was a girl that she would be simple to kill…”You are trespassing on my territory and I won’t be taking that lightly…. Now leave or else I will have no choice but to make this the most painful fight you have yet to experienced. The men merely scoffed and charged at her at the same time as a smirk graced Katsumi’s lips and shrugged her shoulders.

What a bunch of fools.. She gave them a friendly warning but it seemed they didn’t heed that warning and charged at her without warning. Well now it was time to put these worthless fools out of their misery. Katsumi dodged their blade and blocked their strikes and shoved them back and slashed a few of them across their chest in a fast motion and they fell onto the ground. Those that remained all stared at her shock as they saw the red blood splattered on her. ”I warned you did I not…? But you left me no just but to take out the trash… And now I won’t hold back..”Katsumi ran up them and slashes at the remaining men who were shaking and barely putting up a fight. Instead of letting them suffer she just put them out of their misery and slaughtered the rest. That should teach them not to put up a fight with Shadow’s End’s Leader/Master Katsumi Haruki that is if they have a death wish…. One should think twice before invading this territory…As the bodies hit the floor Katsumi swung her blade to remove the blood off the blade before putting it back in it’s sheath and sighed shook her head. That was pretty boring it wasn’t even much of a chance but at least she got in a exercise during that little battle and gave her some practice….Katsumi sensed that someone else was nearby… With the dark angel’s back facing them she spoke.”Didn’t think you would be watching this little practice… thought you might have wandered around for something to do… Unless there is something I order you to do something for me instead…

รհձժօա'ร εռժ ցսﻨlժ ოձรէεг
                                                                    Ɲ σ . σ η є . ι ѕ . g σ ι η g . т σ . c σ η т я σ Ɩ . м є !

Status ➩ Just throwing in some practice and disposing of some Stupid Intruders.
                                                                            Location ➩ Shadow’s Edge- Front entrance Outside
                                                                            Company ➩ Me and Some Stupid Intruders(Dead), and someone else?
                                                                            Thoughts ➩ “Heh….well that was boring
                                                                            Powers In Use ➩ None Active
                                                                            Crush ➩ Heh… just a soft post for Kurai I supose

User Image

Shizuka Tensui

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

ѕωιηg єƒт, ѕωιηg яιgнт xxxxxxxxx вяυιѕє αη вα¢к-єує, нαƒ αινє xxxxxxxxx вєєιηg, ¢нσкιηg, вєηт ησт вяσкєη ιηѕιє
          ѕωιηg єƒт, ѕωιηg яιgнт xxxxxxxxx вяυιѕє αη вα¢к-єує, нαƒ αινє xxxxxxxxx вєєιηg, ¢нσкιηg, вєηт ησт вяσкєη ιηѕιє

xxxxxxx And in this ωσяℓ∂ of compromise
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxx I hit every ( C▪Ц▪Я▪B), every red light
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Trying to keep вσтн hands on the wheel
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx But through it (Λ▪L▪L) I’m… Still undefeated

╸╸╸╸ ƧILVΣЯ ƧΉӨƬ

Running…running…but what for? There was really no reason to keep these feet moving. Time was becoming such a tiresome thing to bother keeping track of. Which was why it was completely lost now. The sands of time were falling faster, while the heart inside was rotting with every twist and turn on this roller coaster ride. No matter which way she would turn the shadows would be reaching for her. The distorted faces of demons from another realm would be calling out to her. Uttering her name in such a hungry tone, they’d begin to laugh at her as she’d stumble and fall. Each time she would a demon would strike her and blood would begin to spill from the new wound that was created. In the background a dark laughter could be heard far above the rest. A red light would illuminate around the form of a very tall demon…her father.

”So you’re done running now lovely? I’m sure you have figured it out by now that I’m not allowing you any source of escape… You’ve brought this upon yourself. If only you would of stayed home sweetie. Maybe daddy would just give you a little sugar…” A rumble of thunder would be heard as a dark sky would begin to open up above them. ”It’s too late for that now, though. You’ll burn…” From above a reign of fire would begin to fall all around her. The young girl’s eyes would widen as her tear-stained face would grow more horrified. The demons that were around her would begin to be roasted as open sacrifices and she’d hear their pained screams. The smell of rotting flesh would fill her nostrils…

The ring of flames would close in, so close it would begin to burn her skin, and she’d let out a pained cry. Gripping the sides of her head, her eyes would flash from blue to red. Her form would shift and water would begin to fall from the darkened canopy above. As the water would come crashing down to engulf her, the fire would still rage. The water itself would evaporate, and no amount of it would cause the flame to die. A once pained cry would turn into an angry scream. Slowly getting to her feet, the water demons body would begin to be ignited. As it would be, the fire would be reflected in her eyes… A satisfied grin would be on her father’s face as he’d take her by her throat and lift her off the ground. ”Look at you, trying to be feisty. Someone’s angry with me.” The horned demon would flick his tail with pleasure.

His claws would begin to dig into her flesh and in seconds the fire would vanish, only to leave the two of them to be washed away by a hurricane. Her father wouldn’t release her during this time though, oh no. His grip was form, and while he held fast to her throat, he’d be carving new cuts into her skin, until she’d finally call back her powers. As the scenery would change to a dark forest, the girl would be dropped to her feet as her form would be reverted and back to normal. Choking up blood, the young girl would stare at the pool before her. Fear would be staring back at her along with tears streaming from the strain of all that was being done to her… Not even a second to waste, and she’d be pushed onto her back by her father’s foot. ”Now then, if you’re ready to be a good girl, I have some things that need taken care of…”

Ocean blue eyes would grow wide as he’d grow closer…

Jerking in her sleep Ahozu Kotori would begin to struggle to fight between dream and reality. Her mind was locked in the shadows of the past and how corrupted her father truly was. He had born this way and from the start he had only craved power. He had deceived the only love he had gained and was now making a name for himself that was feared. Word would spread of his prized children, her included. No one would fully know the extent of what was going on and only a few would live to tell the tale if they really knew what was happening behind the scenes… Day in, day out, this struggle would happen but lately the nightmares that the twenty –year old water demon was having was more frequent and spontaneous. They would also transition into things out of the ordinary…

BOOM.

A loud explosion would be heard as a blurred form of a man would come into view. Green eyes would stand out among the sea of shadows, and a face of an unfamiliar person would be within her vision. His form looked terrible and judging by how he was slowing falling off the edge of a cliff, it was the end of the line here. Ahozu would suddenly be running towards the edge, staring down and attempting to reach her hand out to him. Her heart of gold was always trying to react when she saw someone in trouble. Failing to make it in time, she’d see a shimmer of a dog-tag. The writing on it was of an unknown language to her. She’d watch as the male would reach up and grasp it. His eyes would slowly begin to close as he’d mouth the name “Sophia.” Ahozu’s eyes would grow wide as she’d see him fall into the river below.

Gasping as the edge of the cliff around her would begin to crumble, she’d turn her head to see a blur of blue moving in the distance. A familiar sight of hair would cause her heart to drop in her chest as she’d begin to descend into the abyss below. Flailing her limbs as she’d let out a scream, she’d begin to have several memories flashing before her eyes. All of them would consist of her memories of Zu, Sophia, Kiko, Souji, and even her encounters with a man named Kaiden. What she would see would be their heart warming smiles. Each of them would be extending a hand to her to lift her up off of her feet, they’d laugh and tell her it was going to be okay… but it’d all fade away… as the shadow of her father would rip through her memories…

Abruptly sitting up with a scream echoing throughout her room, Ahozu would have her hands at her throat. Her entire body felt like it was on fire and she felt like she was suffocating. Moving quickly as she’d throw the covers off of her bed, she’d stumble through her room and pry the door open. Tripping over her own two feet as tears would be brimming at the corner of her eyes from the strain of not being able to breathe, the water demon would run down the hallway. No one else would phase her, even if they saw her, she wasn’t stopping. Crystalline tears would fly behind her as she’d go flying out the front doors, only to fall to her knees panting as she’d start to breathe again.

Staring down at her shaking hands, everything would become so blurred and heavy. There was no clear focus. Digging her fingers into the dirt, Ahozu would let tears fall from her eyes as she’d let out a small wail. Her heart would begin to thump against her chest in a violent manner. I don’t understand…what’s going on….what was that dream about? Who was that boy… Sophia… Bowing her head as she’d grind her teeth together, Ahozu would feel the weight of a thousand suns crashing down on her. She would recall that she wasn’t around her brother or her practical sister. She was far from them in a place where she was supposed to breathe easier and escape from all the hell that was brought upon her while they continued to endure it…

Remembering the mouthed words that were given to her, Ahozu would just break more inside. She couldn’t stand this waiting…she couldn’t stand how she was given this chance at happiness while they were suffering. She hated it, and all she wanted was to go back…even if it meant going through the things that her father truly desired, she would do it. Choking on her own tears now, Ahozu would begin to hiccup. Why am I here? I didn’t ask for this. I didn’t want this! I wanted to stay with you! I wanted… Swallowing roughly as she’d hold back a scream, the water demon would shakily rise to her feet. Breathing heavily as she’d stare down the road before her, she’d begin to head down the path towards the direction of her and Kiko’s relaxation spot.

Ever since the neko had led her to this place she’d been welcomed with open arms but it didn’t mean she herself would warm up that quickly to them. She normally would shy behind Kiko and avoid contact with other people after all the trauma that she had begun to endure from not only the exchange that had taken place but the separation. This was something Ahozu couldn’t handle and even though she wasn’t alone she felt like she might as well be. Picking up the pace after a moment of just walking, Ahozu would take off to find a specific lavender tree. Stopping before it in the secrecy of the training grounds, the water demon would lean her back against it and fall to the ground. Letting out another scream, she’d pull her knees to her chest and burry her face within them.

”I just want to go back…I don’t want to be here. I miss you…. Nii-san… Nii-chan…”

Status 95% Healthy // 100% Power
                                                                  Abilities No abilities in use
                                                                  Title Member
                                                                  Feeling Upset, Confused, Depressed
                                                                  Company No one
                                                                  Location Crystalwick— Silver Shot Guild—Behind the Training Grounds
                                                                  Thoughts ’If you’re going to come for me…come now…please…’
                                                                  Love Interest Kaiden??
                                                                  Tizu's Speaking Bahhh Feels

User Image

Shizuka Tensui's Husbando

Loyal Werewolf

5,900 Points
          • Brandisher 100
          • Market Browser 100
          • Trader 100
          "Time to depart to my next stage."

User Image
          User Image
                  ℓυ¢ιℓℓє вєℓѕнмιт

User Image
                          Lucille looked around town, smiling at the joy that was around him. He would always be thankful for how much life had to offer. But right now there was one thing on his mind, the search for either a tea or coffee cafe. Although most areas had coffee shops, fining a tea shop was always a rare and wonderful find. Not many places had tea shops, and the ones that he could find were always very wonderful finds with teas that were suited for the area.

Lucille kept walking until he found a quaint little tea shop and walked inside. With a smile he would order a pot of the local tea mix and a sandwich for himself to enjoy to himself. Then when the tea was ready, he would take his tray and bring it out to a table outside to enjoy the fresh air and watch the time pass by in the quaint little town. But before he would watch, The Composer would pull out a book from his bag.

This book was indeed intreging. It was given to him by a quiet girl. It had been a long time since he had seen her though, but he had hoped to see her soon. If it wasn't for those horrible men who had locked him up to be someone's private song bird he would've seen her already. Lucille missed her quiet company, she would just sit there and join him in a library or a coffee/tea shop. They would communicating to each other through little notes. When they weren't together, they would write about what happened since they're last meeting and wait until they were apart again to read what happened. At this point, Lucille's letter was about two pages now thanks to the struggle he went through. But until they would meet again, Lucille would keep reading his book in hopes that he could hand it to her when they met again.

Little did he know that today was definitely going to be an interesting day.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                          My stage:A tea shop in Cecera
                          What's on my mind:What a beautiful day
                          My status:100%
                          My heart is trapped by:no one

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
                          User Image

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
                          • Person of Interest 200
                          • Signature Look 250
                          • Dressed Up 200
                          User ImageUser Image

▶ ▷B A B Y, I'm ↺preying on you tonight↓↓ XXXXXBLOODXXXXX
                                                                                  MMMM~
                                                                                  ➸ Hunt you down, eat you A L I V E
                                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▌ ▌ ▌Just like animals, Λ П I M Λ ᄂ Ƨ , like animals
                                                                                  M A Y B E you ↷think that you can 「hideXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                                                  I can ↘smell↙ your ░S C E N T for »»miles««
                                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▌ ▌ ▌Just like animals, Λ П I M Λ ᄂ Ƨ , like animals

”I warned you did I not…? But you left me no choice but to take out the trash… And now I won’t hold back..”

Ah, not holding back was Kurai's favorite part.

Perched on the edge of the round brick window frame that was situated above the guildhall's door, the glass of which was actually a rather pretty stained glass work of art, Kurai's shadowed face gazed down upon his master as the group of swordsmen before her seemed utterly shocked she could hold such impressive ability. What? Did they not think women could be powerful as well? Pity. None of them even stood a chance against her - and even if they did its not like the shadow demon would have let them get close enough to touch a hair on her head. Despite the fact there probably were a lot of other things he could be doing aside from watching Katsumi "take out the trash," none of those really interested him at the moment. This scent of freshly spilled blood, however, certainly did - as well as the scent of a nearby animal, which usually never ventured this close to such a violent place.

Moving down from his perch and lightly setting foot in the grass, those maroon orbs surveyed the area until they came across a patch of white lingering in the nearby bushes. The wolf couldn't tell he was looking at her, as his head was turned in the direction of Katsumi, but he knew she was there... As a matter of fact, he'd already locked in on her shadow. Not that the creature knew anything about that though~ ”Didn’t think you would be watching this little practice… thought you might have wandered around for something to do… Unless there is something I ordered you to do for me instead…" Katsumi's voice calling out to him, since he was the only one out here with her now that she actually knew of, Kurai's gaze shifted to his master's backside, sort of admiring it while he spoke. Thankfully, she didn't have eyes in the back of her head.

"Wander around for something to do, or watch my master hack and slash some weaklings.... Do you really think I'd pick the first one, Miss Katsumi~?

Posing this question as Katsumi flicked the blood off her blade before sheathing it, Kurai held his hand out ever so slightly, just enough to catch a couple droplets of that crimson liquid on his fingertips before licking it off. Even though he didn't survive on blood like some demons and vampires did, Kurai still thought it had a delicious taste. "Besides, I believe you missed one." he stated, placing emphasis on the fact that there was still one being out here that was spying on the two of them. Too bad she couldn't move herself out of the spotlight though.

ร-ƈlձรร รεгνձռէ
                                                                                  Y σ υ . т α м є ∂ . м є , η σ т . м у . ∂ є ѕ т я υ c т ι ν є . т н ι я ѕ т .

Status ➩ Entertained, Curious, Playful
                                                                                  Location ➩ Shadow's End Guild - Outside
                                                                                  Company ➩ Katsumi, A White Wolf, Bodies~
                                                                                  Thoughts 'Love the way she moves~'
                                                                                  Powers In Use ➩ Shadow Control
                                                                                  Crush ➩ Heheh... Katsu~ Even though its against demon law..

User Image

Hinata Uchiha202

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
                          • Person of Interest 200
                          • Signature Look 250
                          • Dressed Up 200
                          User ImageUser Image

In this age of яυsт,
                                                                  I'll forever be ρяαץιиɢ here . . .

ǀ . ω ι ѕ н . ǀ . к η є ω . ω н α т . ι т . ω α ѕ . Ɩ ι к є . т σ . c α я є . є η σ υ g н . т σ . c α я я у . σ η

It was just as she'd planned - those stupid swordsmen actually thought they could take on a guild master. And, unsurprisingly, they failed, paying for their trespassing on Shadow's End territory with their lives. However, there was a second person outside that she hadn't noticed before, a tall male with dark hair; obviously he was affiliated with Katsumi, but on what level Shizuka wasn't quite sure. She didn't care to find out either. Even though she still had this blasted collar on, now was the time for her to run like hell into the wilderness and hope she didn't cross paths with anyone.

Unfortunately for the White Wolf lingering in the bushes, the male had already figured out - and pointed out - she was still there. "Besides, I believe you missed one." Not even having enough time to curse aloud when she heard his words speak about how Katsumi forgot someone, Shizuka attempted to bolt out of her spot... only to find herself swiftly dragged off her feet by some unseen force and straight through the bushes out into the open. When she finally stopped moving, the she-wolf found her tail in the grip of the demon's hand. How he'd managed to do that, drag her over here, she wasn't quite sure - all she knew was that he was going to seriously pay for touching her.

Those emerald orbs suddenly narrowing, Shizuka snapped her body around and latched onto Kurai's arm with all her might. And, let me tell you, her bite is truly a lot worse than her bark. Both of them hearing something snap inside Kurai's arm when Shizuka's jaws clamped down, the shadow demon only tightened his grip on her tail even more at the pain and blood that started to drip down his arm. "SON OF A-- How dare you bite me?!" Snarling at Kurai even with her fangs still digging into his arm, the next thing Shizuka knew was he'd kicked her snout away from his arm.. er, well, he tried twice, making the injury to his arm a bit deeper, before finally succeeding in getting her to let go with a third kick, that is.

Whimpering when she finally released Kurai's arm, Shizuka bore her fangs at the demon, red-tinted white fur bristling on her back and on the tail he still had a hold of. '...How dare I? HOW DARE I?! Why don't you let go of my damn tail, jacka**, and I'll let go of your arm!' What use would there be in speaking up to these two? It hadn't gotten her anywhere with those brutes in the past - this wasn't likely to be any different of a situation. Feeling her tail being yanked as she was dragged closer to Kurai, Shizuka's ears fell back against her head at the sound of hearing him hiss. "Master. What do you want done with this mutt? Surely she belonged to those swordsmen you just disposed of..."

Oh, how she wished she could correct the b*****d on that one. Shizuka didn't belong to anyone, and certainly not that bunch of idiots that just got slaughtered and tricked by a mere animal. The question did remain though; what was Katsumi going to do with the wolf? Did she see anything beyond a simple forest creature in those hostile green eyes?

ǀ . ω ι ѕ н . ǀ . к η є ω . ω н α т . ι т . ω α ѕ . Ɩ ι к є . т σ . f ι η ɗ . α . ρ Ɩ α c є . ω н є я є . ǀ . в є Ɩ σ η g

. . . For this to be the last σиє,
                                                                  For the end to come qυιcкℓץ to everything that тяσυвℓєs you .

Status Angry, Injured // 85%
                                                                  Location Outside of Shadow's End's Guildhall
                                                                  Company Katsumi, Demon, Deceased Swordsmen...
                                                                  Thoughts 'Let go of me dammit! Ooooo.... If I could transform, you'd be SO dead, buddy!'
                                                                  Powers In UseCan't Access Powers
                                                                  Crush...maybe if I can ever find someone to trust again...

Hinata Uchiha202
                          ShadowReaper1998

Quick Reply

Submit
                          Manage Your Items
                          Other Stuff
                          Get GCash
                          Offers
                          Get Items
                          More Items
                          Where Everyone Hangs Out
                          Other Community Areas