Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think - will you join us?

AMG YES~!! <3 It's just what I've been looking for! 0.19230769230769 19.2% [ 5 ]
I'll definitely think about it~ C: 0.34615384615385 34.6% [ 9 ]
Hm.... I don't quite think this is for me. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
HINA AND SHIZU ARE GIVIN' OUT COOKIES? WHAAAA? -gives cookie- >w< 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Overcharged Titan

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Raius Du'Lucart // The Wayward Doctor

Crystalwick Library :: Lady Beckford :: Peak Health and Stamina :: Surpised

Raius was satisfied that Lady Beckford made no complaint when he made it clear everyone would be treated equitably. Even more so when she listened to him with an expression of thoughtfulness, as if she were scrutinizing what he had to say and show her. At the very least, he knew he wouldn't ever have to question the observational skills of the people he would be hiring. But to his surprise, she seemed to have an answer for his conundrum without going through a single one of the books he had set out other than his drawing.

"That is because you are looking in the wrong location of the library."

Having been caught completely off-guard by this revelation of hers, Raius began to listen intently as her expression and hand placement suggested she had more to say. "This plant.....it seems familiar to me. I may have seen it once or twice on my travels before....I'm afraid I don't know WHEN I saw it. My sense of time is not the same as you and everybody else I'm afraid." Even with this discrepancy, the young man was not discouraged and continued to listen for the more significant details of her recollection. "As for the wrong location, it's mainly cause the information of this plant wasn't considered.....REAL....you can say. Because of the rarity of the plant-life you are looking for, and people haven't seen it much, it was recorded in a book. But in one of fantasy type of plants or mythological in a sense." If there was a reason for him to feel somewhat foolish, this was it. The realm of the unknown was only his forte if it was something he could hold in his hand up close, not by going through second hand information in a book which he could not study beyond memorizing the information that was already known. At the very least, with him now having a name to work with, he could start from this one and hopefully start connecting the dots to the other species of plant that he had... consumed those years ago.

Of course the lady wasn't done yet, she showed him a brilliant expression once more follow by what seemed to be an unusual and amusing boast, compared to all of her prior behavior anyway. "I know cause I practically read every book in this library. So the appearance of the drawn plant also looks familiar to me on how it was drawn." There was no denying it, someone with experience in a guild has likely seen stranger things than this many times. Raius could finally understand just how important it was for him to reach out for help. "I'm admittedly surprised and glad that remembering and reproducing the image was so helpful. At least with a name I will have a means of asking more people about it, and that should start leading this search the right way once this gets on the road. I am extremely fortunate that I will be working with your extensive experience and talent, as well as that of whomever else I wind up bringing along." He expressed his gratitude as best as he could manage amid his astonishment, starting to move the references he finished back to the shelves. If anything, it was more an excuse to get up and stretch his legs for a bit. The sensation of relief was clearly visible, no matter the effort that was put into suppressing it. "Having been in here for a while, perhaps some fresh air to clear my head will serve me best before going through the rest of these volumes. Mind showing me to the nearest access outside?"

Chibi Geekie

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image

It's a world full of heartbreak drive-bys :: Er... Well, if I knew where she was...?

No Weapons In Use
                                              :: We've seen our fair share of hard nights

Looked right into the face of a goodbye :: Considering a mission I overheard...

Lightning Travel In Use
                                              :: While we walked on the edge of the dark side

Ƭ н ι ѕ . ω σ я Ɩ ɗ . c α η . в є . c σ Ɩ ɗ . α η ɗ . c я υ є Ɩ

╔══════════════╗

Peering down through his sunglasses at the blonde elf in his arms that he'd just scooped up before she could be flattened, Kaiden gave a sigh of relief at her response to his question of her well-being. "Yeah... I think so..." Despite the fact she was looking at him a bit oddly, whether or not she realized it, the blonde Rygaard gave a small smile again before shifting the girl's weight in his grasp to place her gently back down on her feet, "Well, that's a relief. I'm glad I got there in time. Some people just don't think about anyone but themselves when something chaotic is happening.." Kaiden knew how that was - he used to be one of those people, so it wasn't anything against them. Not everyone had the capacity to take others into account when something dangerous was going on, which was exactly why Kaiden was glad he was no longer the kid he was several years ago. He'd changed quite a bit, matured and grown stronger; it had been time for him to give back with everything his family had done for him, and so far he'd been pretty successful with that goal.

Still a bit confused by the elven woman's expression of curiosity when she looked at his face, those golden hues of his glanced at her staff that she took out. "Thank you sir for saving my life." Being smiled at after she'd given him thanks, Kaiden reached up and gently scratched at his cheek a bit bashfully. Well, he wouldn't call it saving her life... even if that's sort of what it was. She could've gotten seriously injured by that falling debris, but all of it seemed to be heading right towards her so in all likelihood it could've simply crushed her right then and there. "It's uh, no problem.. Are you sure you'll be alright though?" he replied, concern still in his voice as he motioned to her staff and how she wasn't putting weight on one of her ankles. Though it didn't seem to bother the woman at all - her attention was on something else, as if searching for a specific thing in her bag.

After a moment, Kaiden found himself gazing at an object in her outstretched hand. "Please take this as a token of my gratitude for what you've done." Leaning forward a bit as his brows knit together in confusion, after a brief moment Kaiden's hand flew up to take his sunglasses right off his face. An ivory crystal? of this size? Where the hell did she get that?! And more importantly, why was she simply giving it to him without so much as a thought to its worth? A crystal like that... it would easily take care of any of his monetary issues, but he wouldn't feel comfortable taking it for something like this. He didn't do it for any gifts of thanks - just the fact she was alive and well was more than enough for him.

"..are you... kidding me...? I can't just take that -- it wouldn't be right!" Kaiden said frantically in reply, waving one of his hands while his other held rather loosely to the frame of his sunglasses. The shock obvious on his face, Kaiden glanced from the ivory crystal to the elven woman's face. Honestly he didn't know what to think about this; it wasn't the first time someone had offered to give him something in return, but usually it was nothing too expensive - perhaps a night's lodging or food or something of the like. A crystal that could fetch for who knew how much though? Rubbing at his face slightly with his free hand, Kaiden glanced back to the crystal before feeling a pair of eyes on him. Of course, this reminded him of the fact another blonde woman had been nearby, but she wasn't the one who's gaze he was feeling.

Turning to look at the inn across the street from where he was standing with the elf and the other blonde woman, through the open door he could see the pink-haired dragon shifter as well as three other people near him. Two girls and a man. One of the girls, however, was staring at him for some odd reason. Meeting her blue gaze as one of his eyebrows rose curiously, Kaiden smiled softly before raising his hand that held his sunglasses and waved a bit, "Heh... Hello..?" Of course, whether she knew she was staring or not was the other issue, and more than likely he had the feeling she'd look the other way the moment he pointed it out even though he'd done so in a relatively friendly manner. Whatever the case, it seemed the blonde Rygaard was certainly getting his socializing in today.

╚══════════════╝

Ɓ υ т . т α к є . м у . н α η ɗ , ω є ' Ɩ Ɩ . м α к є . ι т . т н я σ υ g н

We're not gonna fall now, we're not gonna bleed out :: Concerned, Surprised, Curious

Erlyn - Streets
                                              :: Never gonna break down, no, woah

Even if they come for us, everything can turn to dust :: Elven Girl (Cylia), Blonde Woman (Amaya) // 2 Girls, Stranger, & Dragon Man (Inside the Inn)

Wanderer
                                              :: You and I are never going down

User Image

Hinata Uchiha202
Darkened Fay
badger queen69"
II M i n a t o II

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"The dead speak volumes..."

Tristus Fatum

By My Blade

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxSeemingly popping up out of nowhere, having once been standing next to the girl who'd been drenched in goo, the behemoth of a man's had had been lowered to meet this blonde haired man's eye level. His scarred face and body, both exposed completely, was a bit intimidating at first glance when at a distance, let alone this close. His pale lips parted, to let the Irish accent flow from his throat in reverberating harmony with his deep voice.

"A lecher, eh?" His eyes were half lidded, as if judging the blond haired man in the harshest of ways. "It's okay. They're all quite attractive." He stood up straight as he stepped out in front of the blond man. "The brunette is covered in goo, but is probably quite attractive under all of that goo and clothing, the woman in your arms has quite the set on the upper torso," he looked back "If you know what I mean..." He then turned back around, placing his hands behind his head. This dude's personality contradicted his appearance nearly ten fold.

This guy was over seven feet tall, built like a truck with muscle lining every inch of him. It looked like all he did was eat raw protein, honestly. His shoulders were corded with veins running down his biceps and forearms. His chest was lined with fine tuned muscle and his back exposed every piece of push and pull fiber he had. It was a little unfair to look at for some people since he never wore a shirt.

His hands dropped to his hips and he turned around. "Any place aside from the one with the giant hole in it where I can get a bite to eat? Coffee sounds amazing too." Yup. This dude was whack.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"... and I can hear their voices."

Shizuka Tensui

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

σн му gσ xxxxxxxxx ι'м σηє σƒ α кιη xxxxxxxxx ιммα ѕмαѕн ιт υρ

xxxxxxx I wanna тєαя it up
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Before we ( Ƭ▪Σ▪Λ▪Я) it down
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I wanna ℓιgнт it up
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Before we (B▪Ц▪Я▪П) it down

╸╸╸╸ DΣVIL'Ƨ KΣΣP

No act of criticism would put this Exiled Demon Lord on lower ground. No, no. He was too highly regarded here to even be thought of as a target. Not only this but he was also not someone that should be assaulted. He was the last person that someone should dare to defy. He was known for being tricky and uncaring. This situation would no doubt be one of those times where he’d show just how dominant he was and attempt to prove just how high he was within his Guild. "Learned my place? I have no place here, this is not my home never will it be." Narrowing his gaze even more than before, Miho would feel the flux-ation in her magic grow. She was determined to give him quite the backlash today, wasn’t she? Forcing that seal of his to tone down on her magic usage would take quite a toll on him but he never wanted anyone to know just how weak it made him.

”Unwise to back-talk me, little witch. No matter what you say this is your place now, at my side. This will be your home and your perception of reality will never be just because while I’m here, in control over you there isn’t anything you can do to go against me…” Breathing roughly as his eyes would spark with desire, Miho would begin to let out a dark laugh as he’d ignore his son. Obviously he had no idea just what was coming for him next nor was he expecting it to go this far. Yanking Sophia forward and bringing their faces close to one another, he’d say something else. From the corner of his eye he’d watch her raise her hand. Not even batting an eyelash he’d feel the way she’d slide her nails across his cheek, drawing a bit of blood but not enough to seriously injure him. "Obedient? I am no animal Miho Kotori! You better learn well and learn fast you wretched pompous old greedy man cause the day I get to rip your throat out will be a day of happiness for me!"

Laughing hysterically as he’d let go of the chain, Miho would glare into her gaze and wiggle his fingers anxiously. ”Oh ho~ You want to kill me? Sorry to break it to you but there will be no ripping of my throat, or disobeying me… otherwise this little contract of ours is dead. Remember? Oh and you know that also means my precious little daughter will be all mine once more. Do you really think it’s wise to dig your claws into someone that offered you just a little bit of generosity? Tilting his head at this he’d suddenly turn his attention to Ember, the half human half demon girl that he had stumbled upon one day, he’d give a sly smirk as he’d loosen the chains within his grasp. "Good Morning, Miho. Good Morning, Pet." Giving a nod towards Ember’s direction, he’d relax a little as he’d begin to feel the fresh blood trickle down the side of his face. ”Good morning my little Halfling.”

Uttering this nickname under his breath for her to hear, he’d turn his attention back to Sophia for a moment. ”It seems our little cupcake has gained quite the back bone. Maybe I should hand her over to you for a while hm?” Making a suggestion to stick Sophia and Ember in a room alone together, the twisted mind of the demon would swirl with thoughts. ”I bet it’d be just del—“ Suddenly stopping short with his words, Miho would feel a sharp amount of pain course through his hand. Wincing as he’d completely let go of the chain in his other hand it’d suddenly drop to the floor with a clank. Eyeing his son as he’d kick back his chair, Miho would begin to seethe. ”Enough!” Watching as his son’s demonic aura would flow from him, a blank expression would cross his face as he’d attempt to get comfortable.

”Don’t you dare call her a pet. She has a name.”

Watching as he’d smack Ember across the face and seemingly stand up for their pet, Miho would feel rage bubbling up from inside of him. How dare his son act this way. The dinning hall was now quiet and no doubt restless from Zu’s display. It wasn’t everyday where the blue-haired male would step out of line. In fact he only used to do this when he’d get too “out of hand” around Ahozu, his sister. As his demon form would show itself it was obvious to Miho that he might actually cause some real damage but to his dismay Zu would return to his seat trying to act as though nothing had happened. Instead of reacting or commenting upon this, Miho remained perfectly still… "My oh my, look at what we have here~! You just can't keep trouble from brewing, can you Miho?" Averting his attention from both Sophia and Zu, whom he chose to ignore for now, he’d set his gaze on Rosalie as she’d finally make her debut.

”Ah, if it isn’t my sweet Rosalie. Of course I can’t, trouble’s my middle name.”

Moving his free hand and gripping the end of the fork, he’d let out a deep breath and yank the silverware out of his hand. When he’d do so a trail of blood would follow and spew into the air. ”It seems my son thinks he can tell me when to stop having my fun…” Eyeing Zu as he’d begin to spin the fork between his fingers, which more specks of blood would flick off of, he’d finally stab it into the table next to his son’s plate. ”I’ll have you know, Zu this is going to cost you.” Lifting his bleeding hand to reveal the holes in it, he’d shift in his seat and scoot back a little as he’d let out a low hum. ”Rosalie… perhaps you’ll humor me more than these lowlifes.” Not even bothering to clean himself from either one of his recent messes, Miho appeared to be quite the charmer

Status 90 % Health // 94% Power
                                                              Abilities Seal
                                                              Title Leader
                                                              Feeling Devious, Angry
                                                              Company Sopia, Zu, Ember, Rosalie, Others
                                                              Location Devil’s Keep—Dinning Hall
                                                              Thoughts ’You hit Ember and also stabbed me…the consequences you will receive won’t be anything you’ll like, “my son”’
                                                              Love Interest Mmm…
                                                              Tizu's Speaking God he’s so evil.

User Image

ShadowReaper1998

II M i n a t o II

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

α нєαят мαє σƒ ѕтσηє xxxxxxxxx ¢ασυѕ αη вσηє xxxxxxxxx ƒяα¢тυяє αη тєαя ιт συт

xxxxxxx They ¢σмρℓι¢αтє everything
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx They seal your fate ( Σ▪V▪Σ▪Я▪Y▪D▪Λ▪Y) but you can't believe it
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Take yourself far αωαу from nothingness
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A million (M▪I▪L▪Σ▪Ƨ) from emptiness

╸╸╸╸ ƧILVΣЯ ƧΉӨƬ

From this morning’s commotion to an even bigger one it appeared that Souji truly was making the best of today. After all he had already made a girl squeal and assisted the cooks with their cooking. Normally the samurai did all that he could to help out around the guild, except the paper work, but maybe he could pitch in there too? Lady was the one whom was doing most of Shayne’s work but that seemed unfair in his mind, and if one person had to do so much work why not share a load with someone else? This was logical in his thoughts but probably not to the point where it should be voiced just yet. So instead of making a comment or poking his nose into Lady’s and Shayne’s conversation, Souji had respected it and occupied himself with making plates up for the other guild members whom would come filing in from the sweet smell of his cooking.

"Oh really, you do, huh? The thought hadn't crossed my mind, but now I'm considering it~"

Chuckling at Shayne’s response, the samurai would just throw a wink at the red-head. ”If you want to attract more guild members be my guest by putting yourself on display for them, but don’t drag me in on it. I’m rather content with a lovely neko that’s in our midst.” Humming softly at the thought of Kiko, Souji’s eyes would light up and a bright smile would spread across his face. "Hatin'? Who said I was hatin' on your pink, Souji?" Shaking his head, Souji would begin to walk over to the two with a plate of one of the omelet’s that had onions and green peppers in them. It was good nutrients and would help provide a little more beef to the bones. ”No one, but I can feel someone glaring at me.” Inquiring this as he’d look over his shoulder at the male cook, he’d catch him looking away abruptly.

”Eggs and bacon sounds delicious~” Taking note of the fact Shayne nearly stumbled backwards because he wasn’t expecting Souji to get this close to him, the samurai would shake his head at their Leader and grab himself a plate as well. ”I'm afraid that I'll be off. Shanye, I went and accepted one of those missions I collected for you. It seems a mission that can along my set of skills was sent out to all the guilds. I already put my name on it, and I'll be heading towards the meeting spot right now." Tilting his head as he’d place a fork on Shayne’s plate and begin picking at his own, Souji would try to recall just what meeting Lady was talking about. ”Is there something going on that I am forgetting?” Or maybe he just wasn’t informed?

Eyeing Lady as she’d head towards the door to leave, Souji would take one bite of his omelet. ”Good luck.” Smiling at Lady he’d give a wave her direction with his free hand and begin to lean towards Shayne’s ear with a whisper. ”So when are you going to put your shirt back on? Everyone in here is starting to stare.” Attempting to embarrass Shayne somehow, Souji would grin as he’d lean back, only to see a flash of familiar blue dash down the hallway and run out the front door. There was only one person he knew of that had blue hair like that. Ahozu Kotori. A small frown would form on his lips as worry would begin to poke at him. ”Oh yes. Shanye, please make sure you check over the possible of new recruits of the guild before it's too late."

Looking over at Lady as she’d leave after saying this, Souji would let out a deep breath. ”It seems our water demon isn’t having a good day…” Trailing his words off momentarily, he’d then begin to look around to see if he could find Kiko. She didn’t appear to be near-by either. I wonder if the two of them will be talking soon? I’ve noticed something going on with them lately… Getting lost in his thoughts for only a moment, Souji would suddenly shake his head and go back to eating from his plate as he’d usher towards the door. ”We should probably get out of the kitchen now and let these cooks handle the rest. Shall we?” Replacing his once worried expression with a smile, Souji would then alter the subject. ”Who might these new recruits be, I wonder?”

Status 100% Health // 100% Power
                                                              Abilities No powers in use
                                                              Title Member, Samurai
                                                              Feeling Worried but trying not to show it
                                                              Company Two NPC Cooks, Shayne Rygaard, Other Guild Members
                                                              Location Silver Shot Guild-- Kitchen
                                                              Thoughts ’Ahozu…Kiko…I hope you’re both okay…’
                                                              Love Interest Kiko Kona~
                                                              Tizu's Speaking Ughhhh my stomach x-x

User Image

Shizuka Tensui

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

ℓσкι'ѕBLACK ORDER
                          Dємι-Gσ∂
                          EXORCISTуσυηgєѕт ѕση

ι'νє ηєνєя вєєη gσσ∂ ωιтн ωσя∂ѕ
                          ωєℓℓ, αт ℓєαѕт ησт тнє ѕωєєт кιη∂
                          ѕσмєнσω ωнєη ѕнє'ѕ αяσυη∂, ιт'ѕ ℓιкє ι נυѕт ℓσѕє му мιη∂
                          αη∂ ι кησω, ι кησω ι ѕнσυℓ∂ נυѕт ℓєανє ιт αℓσηє
                          вυт ι ωση'т, ι ωση'т
                          ι кєєρ gєттιηg ιη му ωαу
                          αη∂ му ƒяιєη∂ѕ ѕαу ι'м ¢яαzу
                          α gιяℓ ℓιкє тнαт ωσυℓ∂ ηєνєя gσ ƒσя α gυу ℓιкє мє

Expectations were things that Joshua should have never believed in. From the very start he had always wanted to surpass his father and his older brother. Both of which never were able to compare with. Joshua was the runt out of the boys and held the least amount of skills. Wanting to prove himself on one specific day he’d do something out of the ordinary. Shuyin, his older brother, was messing around with teleportation and Joshua wanted to show off that he could teleport as well. The only problem was that he’d end up somewhere else entirely… Aurelis. This place was nothing like home and completely unfamiliar to him. Right off the bat he’d wind up in the wrong neighborhood.

Cornered by two formidable foes, whom, together, were able to out-match him, Joshua was soon forced into becoming useful for this guild called “Shadows End”. Joshua would be the “Trash Care-Taker”. As a son of Loki he had truly been degraded. What made this sad was the threats he received and the fact he couldn’t upper hand Katsumi and Kurai both when they worked as a team. His shadows and fire were useless and he himself was just a tool for them to play with… Blindly going into this without a choice and unable to remember just how to teleport that well again, Joshua would begin to make a living and blend in. The guild itself was easy enough to be noticed in but there was one thing missing.

He didn’t have his lovely girlfriend around. Elizabelle, Hades Daughter. The more Joshua was here the more he wished there was some way to contact her but he’d been unable to find a chance to sneak too far, especially when there were always a pair of eyes on him watching in the shadows. It was despicable but at some point he’d catch a break. This break would be soon, very soon… and today was that day he’d get that silver of a chance. Everyone was distracted especially with unwanted people wandering in on the wrong turf. Joshua would feel excited to be free among this awkward atmosphere and run. He’d gain quite a bit of distance and begin to devise a plan to try his teleportation again only to fail multiple times and begin to run out of steam.

Somehow he’d manage to wind up between Cecera and Aebleron where he’d catch sight of young boy and Skylar. Continuing to run by them he’d begin to gain more dis--- Wait. Skylar Ikeda. Joshua would stop in his tracks and turn around to get a better look at the two from where he was standing. Skylar didn’t look so good and had managed to wind up in the river. Sighing inwardly at this sight, and not really caring for the kid, Joshua would roll his eyes as he’d walk over to the two. ”Skylar, Skylar, Skylar…” Joshua would utter the half angel’s name as he’d recall holding a few conversations with him. He was the only one who didn’t seem to be out to get him in Shadow’s End and actually end up being an okay guy and possible friend.

Just as he’d get close enough to touch them, the kid would whirl around and scream. ”Don’t come any closer! I’ll slice you!” Looking the blonde up and down, Joshua would suddenly throw his arms up in the air. ”I’m so scared!” Pretending to be extremely frightened, Josh would just shake his head at the kid. ”You should be because I know how to swing my sword!” Huffing and puffing, the kid appeared to be out of breath already, which was sad. He also looked extremely tired. Not knowing just what was going on, Joshua would lower his hands and drop the act.

Using his shadows he’d make a shadow-like vine snake up from behind and trip the boy. Watching as he’d fall backwards, he’d walk past him and bend down to check Skylar’s pulse. ”H-Hey! Get away from him!” Scrambling to his feet as he’d take out his sword and point it at the back of Joshua’s head, the boy would begin to shake. ”Seems like he’s unconscious. Hey kid, do you know what happened to him?” Turning his head and staring at the tip of the sword and then trailing his gaze up towards the kid’s face, he’d watch confusion settle in.

”Listen. I’m not here to pick a fight. This guy is well, he’s a guild mate of mine and obviously something happened here. I can already tell you’re not strong enough to be the reason of why he’s hurt so I’m not even going to bother playing with you.” ”H-Hey! I can deal some real damage! An for the record my name is Hotori Fuma!” Laughing at the frustration that formed on the boy’s face, Joshua would nearly tumble to his side. ”Whoaaaa. Real damage? I can’t wait to see the day that happens Hotori.” Talking casually and teasing the hell out of Hotori, Joshua would watch as the boy would lunge to attempt to strike him.

Growing serious as a smirk would form he’d reach up and grab the end of the sword, cutting his fingers slightly in the process. ”Settle down. I’m Joshua, a member of Shadow’s End, which is where this guy, Skylar, also belongs.” Using a more soothing voice this time, he’d let out a soft sigh. ”I’d really appreciate it if you’d put your sword away and just tell me what you know.” Waiting for Hotori to settle down, he’d suddenly feel the sword being lowered and let go of it. When Hotori would sheathe the blade, Joshua would get up and clean his fingers off. ”I was just…well… I was taking a long run and came across him falling from the sky…”

Listening to how quiet the boy had gotten, Joshua would raise an eyebrow. Judging by the look on the blondes face he was definetly leaving out the other details. It was enough for him to go on though. Shrugging his shoulders as he’d bend down and lift Skylar up, he’d begin to walk away from the river, leaving Hotori there gasping. ”W-Wait up! Where are you taking him Joshua?! Give him back!” Attempting to reach out and grab onto Skylar’s hand, Hotori would flinch when Joshua would move Skylar out of the way of his grasp. ”First of all I prefer to be called Josh, second of all, he’s hurt obviously. I’m taking him to the guild to get treated.”

”Oh…”

Rolling his eyes just like he had earlier, Joshua would look at the road ahead with a grumble. ”You’re welcome to come along but it’s going to be tricky… and please don’t pull any funny business.” Joshua would mutter as he’d begin to walk again. The boy behind him would leap for joy and run up to his side with a smile on his face now. ”No funny business! Got it!” Looking down at Skylar, Joshua would hold back a groan. I just know I’m going to regret this.. It wasn’t like it’d be easy sneaking Skylar and this kid in…

αη∂ ι кησω, ι кησω тнαт ι ѕнσυℓ∂ ℓιѕтєη тσ тнєм
                                      вυт ι ωση'т, ι ωση'т, ι ωση'т
                                      αη∂ υн σн, υн σн
                                      ι gєт тнαт ƒєєℓιηg αη∂ ι
                                      ∂ση'т кησω, ∂ση'т кησω
                                      нσω ѕнє кєєρѕ ѕтєαℓιηg αℓℓ тнє αιя ƒяσм му ℓυηgѕ
                                      αη∂ ℓєανιηg αℓℓ тнє ωσя∂ѕ ѕтυ¢к ση му тσηgυє
                                      ιт'ѕ ℓιкє ι'м ησт єνєη нєяє

Status 100% Healthy // 65% Magic
                                                                Abilities Shadows
                                                                Title Shadow’s End- Trash Care Taker
                                                                Feeling Concerned, Annoyed
                                                                Company Hotori, Skylar
                                                                Location Somewhere between Cecera and Aebleron
                                                                Thoughts ’If only he’d wake up maybe then this kid would be quiet…’
                                                                Love Interest Elizabelle
                                                                Tizu's Speaking Joshie’s entrance doe. Kinda lame ish post…

User Image

ShadowReaper1998

Devoted Friend

7,375 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image

▶ ▷There's only T W O types of ↺ p e o p l e in the world↓↓ XXXXXBLOODXXXXX
                                                            MMMM~
                                                            ➸ The ones that entertain and the ones that O B S E R V E
                                                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▌ ▌ ▌Well B A B Y I'm a put-on-a-show kind of girl
                                                            Don'tL I K E the ↷backseat, gotta be 「firstXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                            I'm like the ↘ring leader↙ -- I ░C A L L the »»shots««
                                                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▌ ▌ ▌I'm like a F I R E C R A C K E R I make it hot~

Looks like those samurai weren’t the only visitors that were in the area. A pretty white wolf had thought she could hide from Katsumi and Kurai… Kurai had proven her wrong by bringing the wolf over to over to him and grabbed her by the tightly. The white wolf obviously didn’t like how she was being held by her tail and Kurai wasn’t very pleased by the fact that the wolf had bitten him. Kurai held the white wolf's tail tightly as it still cowered slightly despite the fact its fur was standing in the air. Kurai bore his fangs at the wolf before glancing to the bite wounds that were deep in his arm. Katsumi just cautioned the shadow demon that he should be care as she spoke in response to the bite. ”Be careful Kurai… It can still bite… even wolves with their heads cut off can still bite…” A unique choice of words but it was something like an old saying Katsumi had heard and thought it was perfect moment to mention it.

Kurai just responded with a slightly bitter sarcastic tone, "Obviously it can still bite... Being in this territory, however, it should know better." Katsumi sighed and just nodded her in agreement. That may be but the demon was right that this pretty wolf should known better especially when is in Shadow’s End Territory. Kura’s crimson gaze stared deep into the wolf's emerald orbs, its body started to tremble before the wolf finally turned its eyes elsewhere. The white wolf’s tail started twitching in Kurai's hand in another futile attempt to get it loose. Which, of course, only cause Kurai’s grip to get tighter. Not a good idea to try to get loose when it is futile to try… Only doing so may cause your plan to escape to be much harder and soon enough the white wolf would realize this.

Kurai raised his arm and licking some of his own blood off of his fingertips, he glanced to Katsumi, awaiting orders. Though He seemed a bit impatient, but could you blame him when he needed to take care of this wound and he couldn't like a normal shadow demon with all their powers available was able to? Soon enough though he got a response form the Shadow’s End leader.”Hmm.. True enough but from the attitude towards you happened there could be a possibility she didn’t go willingly with those men… For now just throw into the base and tie her down in the living area. I think I have just the person in mind… to keep an eye on her and watch her for us….”Katsumi had come to the conclusion by the fact of how how hostile the wolf was that it didn’t go willingly with these so called men…. As for the to do with the wolf… The red-haired woman had instructed Kurai to throw her in the base and tie her down in the living area. Saying that she had just the person who would take care of this very bad wolf… Hearing this, a faint 'tch' escaped Kurai's lips most likely he had wanted to do something else with the creature, but its not like he could disobey Katsumi especially after he asked her what she wanted done.

Kura was about to turn and start dragging the wolf inside the guildhall that is un he paused as his foot kicked a bloodied arm on the ground out of his way. There was something else Katsumi had wanted to add… They still had to take out the trash…”We probably should deposed of these stupid swordmen as well..” They still had to dispose of the bodies of those stupid swordmen… and not leave a mess house the base…"As you wish, Master..."Kurai replied, glancing back over his shoulder at Katsumi before those crimson eyes sparked a bright, deep red. In a matter of seconds, the shadows from the bushes and trees nearby crept out and swiftly swallowed up the bodies of the fallen samurai, their figures disappearing into a void just in time for the white wolf to seem to freeze at the sight of it. Katsumi glanced at the wolf to see the reaction from seeing Kurai’s powers. Katsumi smirked well not it seemed the white wolf had witnessed what powers Kurai possessed. Of course that was nothing compared to any other powers he possessed of course. Its just that he couldn’t use the rest of his powers without Katsumi’s permission due to the fact she sealed his powers aware and limited him to what he can and cannot do without her order to do so.

Kurai glanced back to Katsumi now, and turned and began walking towards the guild hall again, towing the white wolf behind him without so much as another sign of struggling... for the time being, that is. "Who do you have in mind to watch her though? Certainly none of these idiots.. she'd get loose in a heartbeat." he questioned, kicking open one of the large front doors, which consequently hit one of the guild members in the face and knocked him out cold proving Kurai's point for him without the demon even having to gesture to anyone. Kastsumi had to agree with kurai that none of the idiots were trust worthy enough to watch the wolf. Their point was proven when the large front door hit one of the guild members in the fact and knocked him out cold. Katsumi covered her face with her hand and shook head.”What an idiot…. Anyway I was thinking of having Skylar be the one to watch her… He is waaaay more reliable than these other other idiots… just gonna see where he is….”Katsumi looked around the base and realized a another member who isn’t present….”Where is the hell is Joshua….?”Katsumi asked outloud as she glanced around the base after walking in before Kurai did.

รհձժօա'ร εռժ ցսﻨlժ ოձรէεг
                                                            Ɲ σ . σ η є . ι ѕ . g σ ι η g . т σ . c σ η т я σ Ɩ . м є !

Status ➩ Watching Kurai Dispose of the "trash..."
                                                                    Location ➩ Shadow’s End Guild - Outside
                                                                    Company ➩ Kurai, A White wolf
                                                                    Thoughts ➩ “Well this turned out to be an interesting morning… Now where the hell is Joshua >.> “
                                                                    Powers In Use ➩None Active
                                                                    Crush ➩ I guess.. you could say Kurai….

User Image

[[ Katsumi postie is up! >w< Amaya will be up tomorrow then post for the other group rp is next after that :3 ]]

Shizuka Tensui

Devoted Friend

7,375 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image

▶ ▷You S H O U T it out, but I can't ↺ h e a r a word↓↓ you sayXXXXXBLOODXXXXX
                                                            MMMM~
                                                            ➸ I'm talking loud, not S A Y I N G much ✖
                                                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▌ ▌ ▌I'm C R I T I C I Z E D but all your bullets ricochet
                                                            YouS H O O T me ↷down, but I get 「upXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                            I'm ↘bulletproof↙ nothing to ░L O S E, fire away, »»fire away««
                                                            XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▌ ▌ ▌Ricochet, you take your A I M fire away, fire away

Well so much for some relaxation… Amaya had run out of the inn to see what had happen and figure out what was going that caused the ground to shake. Once she had run out of the inn and went towards the commotion she had discovered that a dragon and a giant plant monster had been the ones responsible for the commotion. The young mage did her best to ensure that no that no innocent civilian was involved and asked them to quickly leave but not to panic and just stay safe. The Dragon turned out to be the good guy at least and prevented the inn she was staying at from being destroyed. Amaya had sighed in relief at this news and was glad that there were no casualties.

Amaya turned towards the Inn hearing someone dart outside seeing that everyone came outside of the inn. The arch mage would then looked down at her feet hearing something slide across the dirt and stopped near her feet. Amaya then turned her attention to the crowd that had just knocked someone over - someone they didn't even seem to care to notice when there was a chunk of building falling right towards her. Amaya was about to quickly head over to help the person it looks like something else beat her to it cause she saw a lightning bolt pass right by her which was all she could see for the moment. Before Amaya could and heads towards where the person was she would turned her attention beside to see a blonde haired man wearing shades as he carried a blonde elf woman in grasps as they stared at where the chunk of building crashed into the ground...

Amaya turned to looked at where they were looking at before looking at them again. Could this man be the lightning bolt she saw fly by pass her just a few minutes ago. He had to be becomes he had arrived back from across the street in such a fast motion. Certainly he was not an ordinary human but it looks like the elf woman in his arms was the person who had fallen and he had just saved her life. Amaya noticed a visible spark in the man’s golden gaze as he blinked, the man glanced from the debris to the bag that was close to Amaya’s feet. Meaning most likely that this bag had belonged to the man and he dropped it quickly so he could hurry up and save the elf woman. He then turned his gaze to the elven woman in his grasp before smiling at her. "Are you alright? That was a rather close call." The elf woman appeared to be surprised at what happened as she stated a few words outloud. "Oh my gosh..."The Elven woman then responded to the blonde man’s question. "Yeah... I think so..."The elven woman replied as she looked up to blonde man that was holding her and looked back down at the woman.

The elven woman appeared to be curious about the blonde man’s shades. Possibly she wasn’t familiar with what shades are? The blonde man gave a small smile again before shifting the girl's weight in his grasp to place her gently back down on her feet, "Well, that's a relief. I'm glad I got there in time. Some people just don't think about anyone but themselves when something chaotic is happening.." Well that’s good the woman wasn’t injured and luckily saved thanks to this man. People can be so cruel… No one could blame the people for evacuating in a hurry even though someone could have stopped to assist the woman. Oh well whats done is done though. It looks like the fall didn’t serious injure the Elven Stranger but she had injured her ankle. The blonde elf removed a staff from her back and used it for support. Looks like the elfen stranger had sprained her ankle and was trying to keep the pain off her ankle."Thank you sir for saving my life." The elfen woman said in reply as she smiled at the blonde man with that kind and gentle grin that even the children were fond of, placing her hand in her bag. The elfen stranger then pulled out what seemed to look like a crystal out of her bag and handed it to her mystery hero. "Please take this as a token of my gratitude for what you've done."

The blonde man reached up and gently scratched at his cheek a bit bashfully."It's uh, no problem.. Are you sure you'll be alright though?"the man replied, concern still in his voice as he motioned to her staff and how she wasn't putting weight on one of her ankles. Though it didn't seem to bother the woman at all - her attention was on something else, as if searching for a specific thing in her bag. The man was definitely taken back by giving this gift as payment it was obvious on his face."..are you... kidding me...? I can't just take that -- it wouldn't be right!"The blonde man said frantically in reply, waving one of his hands while his other held rather loosely to the frame of his sunglasses, as he glanced from the ivory crystal to the elven woman's face. Rubbing at his face slightly with his free hand, the blonde man then glanced back to the crystal before feeling a pair of eyes on him.

Amaya looked at the blonde man the moment he looked at her before turning to see another woman was looking at the blonde man as well. The woman was a brunette girl who definitely seemed curious."Heh... Hello..?"the blonde man said to the other woman. It wasn't until Amaya connected the dots that the sunglasses guy was actually talking to the brunette girl who was looking at him.Amaya then turned her attention to the elf woman and saw her injury. ”Looks like a sprain… we probably should get her inside the inn so she can rest and call a doctor to get a look at her leg…”Amaya said suggesting to bring the girl inside before facing the girl and gave a small polite to the blonde woman.”I am glad that you are safe and didn’t get seriously injured.”

---
                                                            Ƭ я υ ѕ т . ι ѕ . є α я η є ɗ , η σ т . g ι ν є η . ѕ σ . є α ѕ ι Ɩ у .

Status
                                                                    Location ➩ Erlyn - Streets
                                                                    Company ➩ Blonde guy with shade? (Kaiden), Elven woman (Cylia)
                                                                    Thoughts ➩ “Glad to know she is safe… and gah >.> shouldn’t have stared… now it will be akward…”
                                                                    Powers In Use ➩ None Active
                                                                    Crush ➩ None

User Image

[[ Editted x3]]

Shizuka Tensui
badger queen69

Mega Noob

10,200 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

█████████LOCATION: Devil's Keep Dining Hall / Hallway█████████
                    █████████CONDITION: FINE█████████
                    █████████COMPANY: Rosalie,Miho, Sophia, other members█████████
                    █████████MOOD: Agitated█████████
                    █████████OOC: █████████

When you look in my eyes,
                    I'll be the last thing you'll see.

Lost in her reading, Ember would stop for a short moment to hear somebody speak in her mind. "It is really wise to talk to that woman in such a derogatory manner? You know how your master's son feels about it." Lilith. The devil inside her. If Ember were to be honest, for someone who made her life a constant game of hide and seek with hunters who seek her head on a stake, Lilith was a nice resident. In the solemn place Ember calls her room, Lilith would sometimes speak in her head and start mind conversations with her. Her mouth wasn't moving but her mind was always occupied by either her books or Lilith's conversations. "Oh. I didn't see him at--" "Think fast, child." Before Ember could close her book, a hand was already on its way to her face. In but a grace of a millisecond, Ember turned her head at the moment of impact of Zu's slap, although it lessened the damage that didn't stop the fact that the slap stung.

"I really do not wish to tell 'I told you so' but you know..." With her head still turned, Ember could feel the rage inside her brewing, rising up from its depths. She wanted to let loose and show Zu that no ones hurts her and gets away with it, not even Miho himself. "Child. Don't. As much as I hate to admit this, you were the one who brought this upon yourself. Set aside this anger, for now at least. Your 'master' seems to be displeased with his son's actions." Right. Miho and Zu didn't really get along well. Father-son quarrel weren't the best choice of words for their relationship, they just genuinely hated each other, at least it's what Ember thinks. Calming down a bit, Ember stood up and got her book.

Walking up in front of Miho and his dysfunctional family, Ember would take her time and look at Sophia and Zu. Her pupils searing red from the seething anger that still resides within her. She gave a small courteous bow to the three as Rosalie, behind her, made her entrance. Her body wanted to turn around and leave the godforsaken place but her mind was telling her something else, and it wasn't even because of Lilith. "It would seem your liabilities are getting the satisfaction of bad-mouthing you in front of your subordinates and also hurting them without being reprimanded. You should lend them to us every once in a while. Tugging at collars seems like a nice change of pace. Well, if you'll excuse me I'll be at my room." With one last smile, Ember turned around and walked outside the hall. "I am not really expecting your master to 'lend' us his...family. I don't even understand why you'd hint at that, child. But then again, breaking one of the two would indeed be nice. Oh, if only that Miho would lend me that Zu for at least a day. If he's what I expect him to be then I know all the spots I need to caress to make him moan. And scream of course. Ohhhhh~ Just the thought of it makes me excited." Envisioning what Lilith would do to Zu, Ember would smile a bit at the thought but then again, Lilith's methods differ from Ember's.

As she got out of the hall and walked in the hallway for two seconds, Ember stopped and looked outside. She pressed her back on the wall and opened her book and read. "Why are you--" Not feeling the need to go back in her room, Ember read in the empty hallway just near the dining hall. She didn't know why but her remembering her encounter with Zu earlier aggravated her. She didn't want to unleash her boiling wrath upon her books. They were more important than the life of some pet's son, after all.

And when the dirt hits the coffin,
                    Just go to sleep.

Divine Darkness- Tizume

ShadowReaper1998

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image

▶ ▷They SAY before you ↺ s t a r t a war↓↓ XXXXXBLOODXXXXX
                                                                  MMMM~
                                                                  ➸ You better know what you're FIGHTING for ✖
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▌ ▌ ▌Well B A B Y you are all that I adore
                                                                  IfL O V E is what you ↷need, a 「soldier」I will be XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                                  I'm an ↘angel↙ with a ░SHOTGUN fighting 'til the »»war's won««
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▌ ▌ ▌I don't care if H E A V E N won't take me back

Well, the apple didn't really fall far from the tree when it came to Shayne and Andrew - truth be told, he was quite a bit like his father in some regards, while in others you would wonder how he got to be like that. His lack of interest in paperwork was one of the thing similar to his pops, but for an entirely different reason; Andrew just wasn't all that fond of paperwork and filing and desk things. Shayne could handle all of that and still put on a hell of a show out in the field... most days he just didn't have the strength nor the concentration to be prepared for both, not that anyone else knew about what he dealt with day in and day out. ”If you want to attract more guild members be my guest by putting yourself on display for them, but don’t drag me in on it. I’m rather content with a lovely neko that’s in our midst.” Chuckling at hearing this, Shayne actually glanced around slightly for said neko known as Kiko. He hadn't seen her yet this morning, but she was likely around here somewhere.

Still shirtless and not really caring too much at the moment even with the samurai mentioning it, those emerald orbs would glance over to the same male cook that Souji would point out. ”No one, but I can feel someone glaring at me.” Smirking at this as the cook glanced away, Shayne couldn't help but joke around a bit with him, "Now now, no need to be jealous of the man. If you want, I'll get you a pink apron too~" A slight jest towards the cook and the guy started turning red, but out of irritation or actual embarrassment was anyone's guess. "I'm afraid that I'll be off. Shanye, I went and accepted one of those missions I collected for you. It seems a mission that can along my set of skills was sent out to all the guilds. I already put my name on it, and I'll be heading towards the meeting spot right now." Turning to look at lady with a puzzled expression on his face, there seemed to be an actual sense of sadness in his eyes - mainly because Lady was always around and now what was he going to do. In fact, he was rather confused about the whole idea of her accepting a mission before he could even get a chance to look at them, or before anyone else could get a chance to either.

"Wait, what? You accepted a mission?" he questioned, blinking at the Gear Witch before glancing to Souji who seemed just as left out as the redheaded guild master was. ”Is there something going on that I am forgetting?” And this would be a perfect example of why Shayne needed to do his own paperwork; now his sort of 'assistant' was leaving on a mission - which she likely needed to go on in all honesty since it had been a while - but what was he supposed to do without her? Shayne was entirely capable of doing most of these things on his own, but god forbid that post-traumatic stress really takes a toll on him while she's gone. "Well, it has been a while for you, but still.." Shayne said with a slightly heavy sigh, emerald gaze glancing off to the side for a moment as Lady started towards the kitchen door. It made him a bit uncomfortable, but he would just have to deal with it.

”So when are you going to put your shirt back on? Everyone in here is starting to stare.” Hearing Souji speak up, the redhead blinked and glanced around the kitchen with a faint nervous grin. He was feeling better compared to earlier, so without another moment passing he took the shirt that had been draped over his shoulder and slipped it on over his head. Not that his olive green tank really did much in the way of covering him up though, especially when it showed off the lower portion of his stomach - but, technically he was fully dressed now, minus the socks and boots.

"Oh yes. Shayne, please make sure you check over the possible of new recruits of the guild before it's too late." Hearing the strict intention behind her voice, Shayne reached up and gently scratched at his cheek, giving her a bright grin reminiscent of Andrew's, "Heh... I'll get right on it, Lady. Good luck on your mission." Waving slightly at her as she left, then hearing Souji speak up, Shayne could feel a pang of worry cross over him. ”It seems our water demon isn’t having a good day…” Like he'd thought, it definitely was Ahozu running out the door - but apparently Souji's eyes had caught more than Shayne's did. Not having a good day could mean any number of things... Shayne just wished there was something he could do for her. She had a habit of only being sociable around Kiko and Souji for the most part, like she was simply more comfortable with them than anyone else, but she would approach the redheaded Rygaard when he was alone; somehow Shayne started to feel a bit like a brother figure to her in some way, which really made him wonder just what was going on in that head of hers during moments like this... "Ahozu..." Muttering to himself as he grew a bit more aware of the weight of the plate of food in his hand, Shayne shook his head, turning his emerald orbs back to Souji.

”We should probably get out of the kitchen now and let these cooks handle the rest. Shall we?” Nodding at the suggestion, Shayne led the way out of the kitchen himself, the Rygaard beginning to scarf down whatever was on his plate as Souji changed the subject again on him. ”Who might these new recruits be, I wonder?” Hearing this question, Shayne finished chewing his mouthful of food before tapping his cheek with his fork and sitting down at a table. "I'm not entirely certain myself. Though, with as much as the guild's grown since I started it back up again I guess I shouldn't be too surprised that we've got some new ones... I really should get up to that office of mine and look when I'm done..." Glancing up the stairs at the second floor, which looked like such a long way now that he was starting to feel full - and he should be with that plate nearly empty now - Shayne's mind mulled over some of the things Lady had been telling him recently. Had she mentioned anything about recruits lately?

Reaching up and running his hand through his hair, a slight look of frustration in his gaze, Shayne rubbed his face, "Times like this I wish I had a clearer head. I honestly can't recall Lady saying anything about them before now, or at least not anything detailed. Hm..." It really was a curious thing - perhaps he'd find a name in there he knew? More than likely not, but it never hurt to be hopeful right?

Ǥυιℓ∂ Ӎαʂŧєя σғ §ιℓνєя §нէxxxxxx
                                                                  ǀ ' м . σ η Ɩ у . f σ Ɩ Ɩ σ ω ι η g . ι η . у σ υ я . f σ σ т ѕ т є ρ ѕ .

Status ➩ Tired, as usual; A Bit Uncomfortable; HUNGRYYYY~; Worried
                                                                          Location ➩ Guildhall - Dining Area
                                                                          Company ➩ Souji, Lady, Two NPC Cooks
                                                                          Thoughts 'I hope everything's alright... In the meantime, this is delicious~!'
                                                                          Powers In Use ➩ None
                                                                          Crush ➩ Erm... >///>

User Image

Divine Darkness- Tizume
Chibi Geekie

Shizuka Tensui's Husbando

Loyal Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
User ImageUser Image

Somebody shine a light :: none

none :: I'm frozen by the fear in me

Somebody make me feel alive :: Wanterer

none :: And shatter me

Cylia would continue to smile at the man who faced her in shock. She wanted him to take the ivory crystal. It wasn't much to her, but then again, she didn't know how to pay people or do a currency exchange. But the shock on his face seemed to signal that the crystal that was now in her hand was worth more than her people gave it credit for.

"..are you... kidding me...? I can't just take that -- it wouldn't be right!" Those were the man's words in response to her gift, one hand waving at her while the other was loosely holding his strange framed colored glass.

Instead of retracting and trying to give him a smaller crystal, Cylia put the ivory crystal in his free hand. She kept her smile on her face as she addressed him and nodded to him. "Please sir, I insist." She then held onto her staff with both hands and smiled. Then she saw that the man had addressed someone behind her and turned to see a blonde woman. "Oh hello there." She smiled at the woman and looked at her kindly.

The woman looked down at the Elven Stranger's ankle and diagnosed the injury. "”Looks like a sprain… we probably should get her inside the inn so she can rest and call a doctor to get a look at her leg…” Then the woman would look politely at Cylia. ”I am glad that you are safe and didn’t get seriously injured.”

Cylia smiled at her comment and nodded to her. "Why thank you miss, but if it wasn't for this man, I probably would've been crushed by that chunk of stone." Of course Cylia wanted to return to the inn that she was staying at, but it was impossible to know if her room was still in one piece from the commotion. Speaking of which... "Oh! Where is that Fanged Parneleous Plant?"

So cut me from the line :: Calm, relaxed > curious

the streets :: Dizzy, spinning endlessly

Somebody make me feel alive :: her blonde hero, and a mystery woman

Elven Stranger :: And shatter me

User Image

Shizuka Tensui

Hinata Uchiha

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image

It's a world full of heartbreak drive-bys :: Er... Well, if I knew where she was...?

No Weapons In Use
                                              :: We've seen our fair share of hard nights

Looked right into the face of a goodbye :: Considering a mission I overheard...

Lightning Travel In Use
                                              :: While we walked on the edge of the dark side

Ƭ н ι ѕ . ω σ я Ɩ ɗ . c α η . в є . c σ Ɩ ɗ . α η ɗ . c я υ є Ɩ

╔══════════════╗

"Please sir, I insist." Feeling the elven girl shove the crystal back into his raised hand, which was currently being used to protest taking such a form of payment, Kaiden obviously couldn't get her to say no. She was very persistent, and that look on her face told him he had no choice in the matter. "But... I... Oh, alright..." he replied with a defeated sigh, peering at the ivory-colored crystal in his hand before bending down to pick up his bag that he'd so carelessly tossed aside earlier during his sprint to save the elf. Slipping the crystal into one of the innermost pockets, both so it couldn't fall out and it couldn't be so easily stolen from him, he slipped the strap over his shoulder, glancing at the other blonde woman he was standing beside that he really had yet to acknowledge... except for now, when he smiled at her at the same time the elf had.
                                              "Oh hello there."
                                              "Hey there. Hope I didn't startle you or anything." he said to her in greeting. He definitely could've startled her with how fast he'd been moving and how his bag just got tossed right at her feet earlier, but she didn't seem phased by it. Perhaps she was a mage too?

"Looks like a sprain… we probably should get her inside the inn so she can rest and call a doctor to get a look at her leg…” The elf's injury being brought to the forefront of attention, Kaiden nodded in agreement. "We probably should. Keeping your ankle elevated and not putting pressure on it is the only way its going to heal quickly.." he started, watching the blonde girl express her relief that this stranger was alright. It was funny how a serious situation could bring together random people. ”I am glad that you are safe and didn’t get seriously injured.” "Why thank you miss, but if it wasn't for this man, I probably would've been crushed by that chunk of stone." Blinking at being given such credit, Kaiden's face flushed a light tinge of pink as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Heh... It was, uh... nothing..." Really, it was nothing but reflex. He couldn't have just stood there and watched when he had all the means to prevent something horrid from happening. Instead of seeming like her injury was at all important to take care of, however, the elf was more interested in finding that creature that had almost caused her demise earlier. "Oh! Where is that Fanged Parneleous Plant?" Raising an eyebrow, Kaiden slowly pointed in the direction that he'd last seen the plant - down the street a little ways. "Over there still, I think? Why would you want to know where it is though?" Unless she was one of those people that studied such animals, then it made sense. When she'd just gotten injured as a consequence of something it did, however, it was very odd she would want to go looking for it.

Before he was able to actually question or say anything further though, or before he was even able to wonder about the girl inside the inn that had just been staring at him earlier, he'd find a strange guy looking right at him, a guy who seemed to have come out of no where with the worst accusation. "A lecher, eh?" One of Kaiden's eyes twitching as his face turned a dark red, he instantly snapped at the tall fellow. Tall.... taller than Kaiden himself, probably even Shayne too - that was rare. "E-Excuse you?! I'm nothing of the sort!" he objected, golden hues full of embarrassment and honesty. Really! Why on earth would anyone - anyone at all, whether they knew him personally or not - think he was such a thing?! "It's okay. They're all quite attractive." Kaiden's face going blank as the embarrassing heat overtook his face, he just stared up at the rather imposing man, dumbfounded. "The brunette is covered in goo, but is probably quite attractive under all of that goo and clothing, the woman who was in your arms has quite the set on the upper torso. If you know what I mean..."

Jaw dropping as those words escaped the male stranger, Kaiden honestly couldn't believe he had the nerve to say such things, let alone in front of the very women he was referring to. "T-That is so... messed up.... How could you say something like that in front of a lady let alone several?!" Kaiden shot back, his speech slurred together at the end it was spoken so quickly. The blonde Rygaard could just feel the uncomfortableness eating away at him, and instantly he looked to the two girls near him, Amaya and Cylia.

Don't notice anything... don't notice anything.. don't notice anything.... Chanting that to himself as he swallowed rather roughly, Kaiden bowed his head slightly, bangs shielding his deep red face. He really hoped at least one of them would punch this dude, but if not he really didn't feel comfortable leaving such nice people in his company. Not that this man might not be nice, since his personally definitely didn't fit the body it was in, but from what Kaiden could tell he was rather... well, ya know. Out there. Or at least for Kaiden he was. "Any place aside from the one with the giant hole in it where I can get a bite to eat? Coffee sounds amazing too." The man turning around while he spoke about food and coffee, Kaiden gently grabbed both the elf and the blonde girls' arms, tugging them away slightly to say something to them.

Pulling out two small silver charms, which were shaped like clouds with a lightning bolt engraved into them, he handed one to each of them and muttered, "Listen, I know we just met and all but if either of you need a hand, with him or anyone else, call me with these... I really have to be going now. My name is Kaiden, by the way, Kaiden Rygaard." Giving a smile to each girl, Kaiden stepped back and readjusted the strap over his bag, giving a small nervous laugh, his face still red. "The nearest place to eat is several streets over..." he finally replied to the tall muscular male, Putting his sunglasses back on his face, Kaiden glanced off to the left at the road leading out of the city, "Unfortunately I have to be going now, I have somewhere important I need to be soon in Crystalwick and I'd much rather not be late. Nice running into you all though!" If those girls needed him, they had a way of getting into contact with him; originally they were meant as magical tokens to keep in touch with friends he made along the way, but Kaiden didn't often stay in a place very long to make "friends" like one normally would... so he had quite a few of those personalized trinkets tucked away for future use. Missions included.

However, now he was off - before anyone could even think to stop him Kaiden was just gone, a small trail of dust left in his wake as far as the eye could see. He finally stopped when Erlyn was just a speck on the horizon behind him, allowing himself to walk and hopefully cool his burning face off. "How embarrassing..." A lecher? Really? Kaiden Rygaard of ALL people? Even Ahozu and Shayne would laugh at such an idea. Just the thought of what that man said made him uncomfortable - yet another reason he was glad to be out of there - but he couldn't keep dwelling on that forever. Drawing in a deep breath, Kaiden ran his hand back through his hair and simply tried to focus on recalling all the details that mission notice had mentioned.

Several hours passing during his lengthy walk to Crystalwick, and yes he actually walked instead of speedily darting over there just to give him some time to think over what his next plan might be should he not be allowed to go with, finally he was there - and it was unlike anything he'd ever seen before. It really was true that this city was just a hub of life - there was so much to look at! Wandering through the streets and a couple stores here and there catching his eye, he knew he'd have to make a note to come back and see if they had anything that might prove useful for his magic and fighting styles. Golden hues glancing around, Kaiden definitely felt a bit overwhelmed with how he was usually never in bigger cities too long; however, for this place he might have to make an exception. There was just something about it that he couldn't place his finger on. "Crystalwick... I don't know why that name stands out so much, its not like I've been here before or anything. Oh well. Now then, what did that paper say was the meeting place? The library...?" Kind of a strange place for a mission to organize, but its not like he was complaining, especially if this Raius guy let him come along despite being a solo mage. Readjusting the strap of his bag that was over his shoulder, golden hues staring up at the very building he was supposed to report to, Kaiden shrugged and headed inside. He wasn't sure what this person would look like, but surely someone would be able to direct him in the right area.

╚══════════════╝

Ɓ υ т . т α к є . м у . н α η ɗ , ω є ' Ɩ Ɩ . м α к є . ι т . т н я σ υ g н

We're not gonna fall now, we're not gonna bleed out :: Humble, Concerned, Embarrassed, Kinda Rushed

Erlyn Streets > Crystalwick Library
                                              :: Never gonna break down, no, woah

Even if they come for us, everything can turn to dust :: Elven Girl (Cylia), Blonde Woman (Amaya), Strange Tall Dude (Tristus) > No One

Wanderer
                                              :: You and I are never going down

User Image

Hinata Uchiha202
Darkened Fay
badger queen69"
II M i n a t o II
Chibi Geekie
Teh_N00b_Destroyer
The x Final x Boss

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
        User ImageUser Image

And I don't want the world to see me :: Crushing on no one yet
                                                xxxxx
                                                No Weapons Out :: 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

xxxxx
                                                When everything's made to be broken :: Wanderer
                                                xxxxx
                                                No Powers Active :: I just want you to know who I am

"The mall?!" 'Who are you and what have you done with my sister?'

The responses came quickly and Kasey smiled at Rae. It was almost like Rae was worried Kasey was going to change her mind. While it was a tempting option, Kasey watched and listened to the directions before heading in the direction Rae pointed out. Kasey smiled again, noticing her sister seemed to enjoy the company and for the moment no longer wished to go venture off on her own to avoid the mall.

It wasn't a long walk, as Rae had already pointed out to her. Without realizing it, Kasey began inching closer and closer to Rae as they neared the large building. Yup, they had found it. Not that she had doubted Rae's sense of direction any way. Kasey knew she didn't have to memorize the locations of things as long as she had Rae around. She usually did still try to know how to get to significant places on her own though for the shopping trips she didn't tag along for.

By the time the girls entered the mall, Kasey was hanging on to Rae, only about a step behind. With any one else this probably would have been a problem, which Kasey was completely unaware of. Since Rae was the only person Kasey was comfortable enough to use her telepathy with so it would be harder to communicate with anyone else like this, and if it weren't for years of practice one of them would most likely be tripping over the other. If Rae ever minded, she hadn't ever said anything to Kasey though.User Image

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming :: Slightly Uncomfortable ● 100%
                                                xxxxx
                                                Cecera: Mall :: Or the moment of truth in your lies

xxxxx
                                                When everything feels like the movies
 :: Rae ; Anyone else who happens to be in the mall
                                                xxxxx
                                                That weird girl :: Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive

User Image

Shizuka Tensui

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
      • Winged 100
      • Object of Affection 150
      • Love Machine 150
      User Image
      User Image
      User Image

Becca looked around the room she was in. The dragon dude was getting yelled at someone, Becca guessed it was the person who owned the Inn. It made sense, considering the roof took the most damage in the fight with the giant plant. Becca listened to the two of them go back and forth, Becca turned around, ready to open the door and leave them to figure things out...

"...isn't really a great example of what we do. You can't just drag a monster from heaven knows where in here. Remember that there are people here who aren't gifted as you are or as cursed as..." Stopping for a moment to lift her hands off from Varian, a tiny tinge of sadness would be shown in her eyes until she blinked it all away. "A-Anyway, it's great that you're gonna take responsibility for all of this. So, you're off the hook. FOR NOW."

"Hey hey hey, wait a second. The dragon dude didn't drag that monster here. That thing came out of nowhere, and the dragon dude wasn't involved at all until he decided to save everyone, minus my outfit and your roof...and trust me I'm not just sticking up for the dragon guy just saying how it was."

Smiling at the invite to return to the guild hall with them, Becca nodded in acceptance. Thinking that they were about to leave she waited for one of them to move in front of her. Of course she knew where a few guild halls were but she didn't know which was theirs and she didn't think she should have them follow her to her own home either. But neither of the guild members had moved, and Becca too looked at the man Clara was staring at. "Something the matter?"

Crush: None Yet Status: 100% Location: Erlyn > Inn ωith: Varian and Clara

Shizuka Tensui

II M i n a t o II

Devoted Friend

7,375 Points
      • Junior Trader 100
      • Profitable 100
      • Contributor 150
      User ImageUser Image

▶ ▷You S H O U T it out, but I can't ↺ h e a r a word↓↓ you sayXXXXXBLOODXXXXX
                                                                MMMM~
                                                                ➸ I'm talking loud, not S A Y I N G much ✖
                                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▌ ▌ ▌I'm C R I T I C I Z E D but all your bullets ricochet
                                                                YouS H O O T me ↷down, but I get 「upXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                                I'm ↘bulletproof↙ nothing to ░L O S E, fire away, »»fire away««
                                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▌ ▌ ▌Ricochet, you take your A I M fire away, fire away

Looks like the Elven woman wanted to be an ivory crystal towards the blond man as a thank you for the saving her life. The elven stranger would just continue to smile at the man who faced her in shock. "..are you... kidding me...? I can't just take that -- it wouldn't be right!" Those were the blonde man's words in response to her the elven woman’s gift, one hand waving at her while the other was loosely holding his strange framed colored glass.

Cylia put the ivory crystal in his free hand and insisted that he keep it with a smile on her face as she addressed him and nodded to him. "Please sir, I insist."The Even really insisted that the blonde man should keep the crystal. Looks like the man didn’t have a choice he had to accept the crystal he was received as a gift. "But... I... Oh, alright..." he replied with a defeated sigh, peering at the ivory-colored crystal in his hand before bending down to pick up his bag that he'd so carelessly tossed aside earlier during his sprint to save the elf. Slipping the crystal into one of the innermost pockets, both so it couldn't fall out and it couldn't be so easily stolen from him, he slipped the strap over his shoulder, glancing at the other blonde woman he was standing beside that he really had yet to acknowledge... except for now, when he smiled at her at the same time the elf had. The Elven then held onto her staff with both hands and smiled before turning to see Amaya herself. "Oh hello there." She smiled at Amaya and looked at her kindly.

Amaya gave a small friendly smile back”Hello.”
                                                                Amaya responded back before looking down at the Elven Stranger's ankle. Amaya turned to hearing the blonde man also say hello the blonde mage. "Hey there. Hope I didn't startle you or anything."The man said to her in greeting. Amaya waved her hand and shook her head in response saying to not worry about it.”Hello, nah you didn’t startle me it was a surprise yes but that was some quick thinking there. Good job.Amaya responded before turning to the Elfen woman and diagnosed the injury."Looks like a sprain… we probably should get her inside the inn so she can rest and call a doctor to get a look at her leg…” The Blonde man would nod in agreement with Amaya’s words. "We probably should. Keeping your ankle elevated and not putting pressure on it is the only way its going to heal quickly.." Amaya would then express her relief that this stranger was alright. Amaya looked politely at elf woman before speaking up once more. ”I am glad that you are safe and didn’t get seriously injured.” The Elven just smiled at Amaya’s comment and nodded to her. "Why thank you miss, but if it wasn't for this man, I probably would've been crushed by that chunk of stone." Amaya just nodded her head and agree with her statement. That’s right she was a very lucky woman… If the blonde man didn’t rush over to save her as quickly as he did she would have very well been crushed by that chunk of stone.

Seems like this statement of the elfen woman caused the blonde man's face flush a light tinge of pink as he rubbed the back of his neck, "Heh... It was, uh... nothing..." Really, it was nothing but reflex. He couldn't have just stood there and watched when he had all the means to prevent something horrid from happening. Instead of seeming like her injury was at all important to take care of, however, the elf was more interested in finding that creature that had almost caused her demise earlier. "Oh! Where is that Fanged Parneleous Plant?"Amaya blinked in response was surprised that this woman was more concerned about this plant that was the cause of her almost demise earlier.. Strange woman very strange woman indeed…. Amaya glanced to where the blonde man was pointing in the direction that was the plant was last seen down the street a little ways. "Over there still, I think? Why would you want to know where it is though?" Though the was the possibility she has an interest in such animals, then it made sense as to why she was concerned about it over her well-being. Even though she had just gotten injured as a consequence of something it did, however, it was very odd she would want to go looking for it.

Amaya glanced to see a strange guy looking right at the blonde man, who seemed to have come out of no where with the worst accusation. "A lecher, eh?" One of the blonde man’s eyes twitching as his face turned a dark red, he instantly snapped at the tall fellow. The strange guy was taller than the blonde it seems."E-Excuse you?! I'm nothing of the sort!" he objected, golden hues full of embarrassment and honesty. Well that was quite an accusation for someone who had just shown up and was quick to judge."It's okay. They're all quite attractive." "The brunette is covered in goo, but is probably quite attractive under all of that goo and clothing, the woman who was in your arms has quite the set on the upper torso. If you know what I mean..."Amaya could feel her own eye barely twitch in response… Wow… this stranger was definitely something then if he though he could say such words after the accusation he just pulled.

"T-That is so... messed up.... How could you say something like that in front of a lady let alone several?!"The blonde man said as he shot back, and his speech slurred together at the end it was spoken so quickly. Amaya noticed at the corner of her eye the blonde man looked at both her and the elven stranger. Amaya paid attention to the strange guy as he continued to speak."Any place aside from the one with the giant hole in it where I can get a bite to eat? Coffee sounds amazing too." The man turning around while he spoke about food and coffee. Soon enough both girl’s arms were gently grabbed by the blonde mn as he tugged them away slightly to say something to them.

The blonde man then pulled out two small silver charms, which were shaped like clouds with a lightning bolt engraved into them, he handed one to each of them and muttered, "Listen, I know we just met and all but if either of you need a hand, with him or anyone else, call me with these... I really have to be going now. My name is Kaiden, by the way, Kaiden Rygaard." So this man’s name was Kaiden. Glad the mage could name call him by a name now. ”Nice to meet you.. Kaiden and umm thank you for the gift… My name is Amaya Kishimoto..”Amaya replied as Kaiden gave a smile to each girl before stepping back and readjusted the strap over his bag. Kaiden just gave a small nervous laugh while his face still red probably from the accusation earlier. "The nearest place to eat is several streets over..." he finally replied to the tall muscular male, Putting his sunglasses back on his face, Kaiden glanced off to the left at the road leading out of the city, "Unfortunately I have to be going now, I have somewhere important I need to be soon in Crystalwick and I'd much rather not be late. Nice running into you all though!" Amaya blinked in surprise then looked at the cloud shaped silver charm with a lighting bold engraved into it. That was very nice of him giving both woman something to contact him with if they ever needed his help.

However, now he was off - before anyone could even think to stop him Kaiden was just gone, a small trail of dust left in his wake as far as the eye could see. Amaya nodded her head then turned to look at the elven stranger before speaking up. ”We better get you inside now so we can get those wounds treated.Amaya said with a small smile before glancing at the strange man and nodded her head and guided the blonde woman towards the inn.

---
                                                                Ƭ я υ ѕ т . ι ѕ . є α я η є ɗ , η σ т . g ι ν є η . ѕ σ . є α ѕ ι Ɩ у .

Status ➩ Relieve, Irritated, and Greatful
                                                                        Location ➩ Erlyn - Streets
                                                                        Company ➩ Kaiden, Elven woman, Some stranger man (Tristus)
                                                                        Thoughts ➩ "Ugh...did that man just say... after that accusation.."
                                                                        Powers In Use ➩ None Active
                                                                        Crush ➩ None

User Image

[[OOC: FINALLY GOT THIS UP XDDDD ]]

shizuka tenui
      badger queen69"
      The x Final x Boss

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items