We're now open to post!

Have fun everyone! ~ 1 100.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Hilarious Noob

User Image

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

FILLER Koi City ➟ A YAOI GANG RP ●●●
                    FILLERFILLERFILLERFILLER Will you survive?

FILL INTRODUCTIONFILLERFILL

Hello and welcome to Koi City! This is a lazy semi-lit YAOI rp set in a dystopian city. The pictures found and coding used for this layout is all thanks to x really unreal x who allowed me to use her code and idea for this. Feel free to browse around and join if you'd like!

FILLERFILLERFILLERFILLERFILLER
                    OOC THREAD filler PROFILE THREAD filler CHARACTER JOURNALS
                    xx

Hilarious Noob

User Image

FILL STORYFILLERFILL

A world war has devastated Japan and left the Japanese government in a crisis. Koi City is a dark and and dangerous place with several abandoned buildings and alleyways. One part of the city is filled with a number of survivors while the other half remains utterly empty and deserted. Regardless Koi has recently grown infamous for its constant fights and overall bad reputation, where killing in order to survive became an everyday occurrence. With no other choice left, the Japanese government was forced to abandon the once successful city. After hearing stories about various gruesome murders that takes place there, no one even dared step foot inside anymore. The days become even more violent and nights became even more deadly. With no public order or control, people began to fear the worst. Certain survivors fled the forsaken city while others chose to remain for whatever reason, whether it was because they had nowhere else to go or because they refused to leave the place that they grew up in. In the end, a large majority of only the male populace remained. Harsh nights passed, until a corrupt group known as the Exterminators stepped forward in hopes of gaining total control over the city. They fight for a city ruled by absolute power, thinking that only the strongest survive so there's no need for the weak.

Even though there were no laws, the Exterminators became a feared name and their words were practically the new laws. Just when the Exterminators were about to have total control, another group known as the Redeemers was formed by a group of rebellious people in hopes order to put a stop to the Exterminators. While there would be rare occasions of peace, fights became worse as the two gangs fought in an attempt to figure out the others' members, and some would even go so far as to involve other innocent people. Upon hearing this, workers of the government would start to enter Koi every so often at random and try to annihilate the remaining survivors. And in the midst of this all, there are other occupants of Koi that lurk about with their own goals in mind. These are the Loners, or neutral people who fight for their own reasons. They follow no one and they are all driven by their own desires, whatever that may be. With everything going on, what will happen? Who will die and who will win? It could be anyone's game, so think over your actions carefully before stepping foot into the city of Koi.
                    xx

FILL SETTINGFILLERFILL

User Image User Image

We know dystopias offer only so much. Koi City is in ruins, but that doesn't mean all hope is lost. Believe it or not, despite all the chaos, there ARE recreational areas here and there that even the Executioners don't mind hanging around. In the not-so-abandoned city, there's actually a nice beach that offers wonderful relaxation. A large town square actually remains fully in tact, and offers various forms of entertainment and even shops, libraries, parks, game centers/stalls, even a creepy amusement park that seems to operate randomly on its own, and more! Just be careful when treading these popular hot spots, for you may run into someone unpleasant.

All this may make the lifeless city almost seem as if it was still up and running. However, money no longer has any value, and most store owners would ask for some other form of payment, whether it's entertainment or a valuable possession.

There are also many places filled with rumors. Some don't bother with it, but others who have free time may wish to look deeper into those silly mysteries. A graveyard and mansion which are both said to be haunted. People say the haunted graveyard is a for the irregular occurrences in weather, due to angry spirits. The mansion is located inside a deep forest that's filled with marshes and quick sand, but may just be the perfect place to hide. It is uncertain if anyone has even made it to the mansion, but rumors say that horrible experiments once took place there and there are mutants roaming around the deeper part of the city. One thing is certain, however: Koi City is a fearsome place.

Hilarious Noob

User Image

FILL RULESFILLERFILL

I know we all hate them, but we still need to follow them. Just skim through these rules real quick.

o1) Follow the Gaia ToS. Pretty self-explanatory. Respect all members OOC, don't steal or cause drama, etc.
                    o2) Being a yaoi rp and all, only male characters are accepted.
                    o3) All I ask of you is a decent paragraph at least. Please no novel length posts or one liners! Correct grammar and punctuation is of course required, but everyone makes mistakes I know.
                    o4) Romance, drama, and violence are both strongly encouraged, but keep it within the Gaia ToS.
                    o5) No Godmoding or autohitting, which includes killing off another person's character without their permission!
                    o6) Each person can have as many characters as they want as long as they could keep up with them. Please do not take more than you can handle!
                    o7) Pleeeease remain active. This is important! I know we all get busy, but even posting a paragraph two times a week is good enough. Please don't join and never post, and if you will be gone for a while please let me know with a quick OOC note or PM. Inactivity might result in your profile being deleted and you would have to rejoin all over again.
                    o8) Be reasonable. This setting takes place in MODERN Japan so no over the top technology or no over exaggerated powers/weapons. Electronics such as cell phones and the like are allowed, but only the people in Koi city can be contacted.
                    o9) Characters can be related to one another, but you must get that person's permission first.
                    10) Keep in mind, not everyone knows everyone else. Even though the two groups may be aware o one another, they might not know the exact faces/names of the others.
                    11) Since I think it might add a fun twist, this could be a bit of a master/slave rp too as long as it's kept within the ToS. Just make sure the other person is fine with it before you do anything! Plotting in the ooc is actually highly recommended, so don't be shy to drop by! :3
                    12) Most importantly, have fun! Do you have any questions, comments, ideas, or concerns? PM me or post in the OOC!

Hilarious Noob

User Image

FILL SIDES & ROLESFILLERFILL

Here are the sides and roles to each side. I tried to make them all balanced but let me know if something's off, or if you think one side is more unfair than the other. I'm also always accepting new ideas, so PM me if you have one!

EXTERMINATORSfill

The Exterminators are a group of feared, powerful, manipulative and corrupt people. They fight in order to gain absolute control over the city, or even just for the sheer pleasure of it sometimes. They would attack pretty much anyone and everyone, including innocent people if they felt like it. Most members are said to be very merciless and cruel. Their base is located underground in the deserted part of Koi.

1) Leader: The leader of the Exterminator, whose strength is said to be so terrifying that even their own members fear them. They are respectively the strongest in their gang. They give orders to their lesser subordinates.
                    User Image
                    2) Second in command: The right hand man of the leader. They help the leader whenever possible and sometimes acts in place of the leader in certain situations.
                    User Image
                    3) Assassin: An assassin is a single skilled killer who usually carries out orders, and are the ones who engage in combat the most. Their missions involve killing someone to mortally wounding them to even causing diversions and distractions.
                    User Image
                    4) Tactician: The tactician is a member who thinks of strategies for their gang to use. They have their own ways of collecting data and are perhaps the most brilliant member in their gang.
                    User Image
                    5) Berserker: The Berserker are two feared members who are normally seen working together. They kill people in the most inhumane way possible. They serve as interrogators and can usually convert any person into joining their side by striking fear into them.
                    User Image User Image
                    6) Member: Regular members have joined the Exterminators either out of fear or their own free will. They have the most freedom to do what they want in the gang.
                    o1. Available
                    o2. Available
                    o3. Available

REDEEMERSfill

Redeemers are a more merciful bunch of people that are trying to put a stop to the Exterminators' terrifying ways. Redeemers generally fight to uphold justice by punishing people who commits crimes and they always try to maintain order in hopes of restoring the city.
                    Their base is hidden behind a secret passageway in an abandoned building in the deserted part of Koi.

1) Leader: The leader of the Redeemers, who many lesser members look up to. They are respectively the strongest member in their gang.
                    o1. Available
                    2) Second in command: The right hand man of the leader. They help the leader whenever possible and sometimes acts in place of the leader in certain situations.
                    User Image
                    3) Medic: The medic is someone who specializes in taking care of fatal injuries. They know how to deal with horrible, near-death wounds and knows the best way of treating them quickly.
                    User Image
                    4) Spy: Spies from the Redeemer's side are two members who will often work together to gather to find the members of the Exterminators. The gang heavily relies on them for information and even advice.
                    User Image User Image
                    5) Protector: The protector serves as the bodyguard of the gang. They make it their priority to always watch after the other members and protect them from harm. They also have a certain charisma that's able to draw others to them, and can convince them into joining their side.
                    User Image
                    6) Member: Regular members have joined the Redeemers out of their own free will. They have the most freedom to do what they want in the gang.
                    o1. Available
                    o2. Available
                    o3. Available

LONERSfill

Loners do not get roles. They work independently and may be a target to all.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
                    User Image User Image User Image User Image

NPCsfill

NPCs or "non playable characters" are people from the Japanese government that can be played by anyone. They aren't an actual character, but rather they appear every so often with a full body suit of armor in hopes of killing everyone in Koi. They are used to advance the plot or stir up drama. When they appear, most people usually flee. Do NOT use them to godmod your character and do NOT abuse it in every post. Other NPCs can include other normal citizens and such.

Certain members COULD switch sides since I think it would add to the drama, but let's try to keep it balanced ok? (: It might be a problem if people start switching sides left to right. If you want to make any major changes to your character please PM me.

Hilarious Noob

User Image

FILL JOININGFILLERFILL

Interested in joining? GREAT! Fill out the form below and send it to me with the title "Koi city"
                    If you want to reserve a character, send me a message with the title "Koi reserve" with the name of your character and their side/role. Reserves will last for only three days.
                    Please also include a 100 x 100 icon of your character, or if you're having trouble making one, just let me know and I'll gladly make one for you!

[size=14][img]CHARACTER PIC[/img]
                    [color=COLOR1][b]Name:[/b][/color] NAME
                    [color=COLOR1][b]Nicknames:[/b][/color] NICKNAMES
                    [color=COLOR1][b]Age:[/b][/color] AGE
                    [color=COLOR1][b]Gender:[/b][/color] GENDER
                    [color=COLOR1][b]Height:[/b][/color] HEIGHT
                    [color=COLOR1][b]Side:[/b][/color] SIDE
                    [color=COLOR1][b]Role:[/b][/color] ROLE (Put N/A if you are a loner)
                    [color=COLOR1][b]Family:[/b][/color] FAMILY MEMBERS
                    [color=COLOR1][b]Personality:[/b][/color] PERSONALITY
                    [color=COLOR1][b]Weapons/Abilities:[/b][/color] KEEP IT WITHIN REASON PLEASE! Please also include one weakness
                    [color=COLOR1][b]Likes:[/b][/color] LIST A FEW
                    [color=COLOR1][b]Dislikes:[/b][/color] LIST A FEW
                    [color=COLOR1][b]Sexuality:[/b][/color] SELF-EXPLANATORY
                    [color=COLOR1][b]Seme or uke:[/b][/color] WHICH ONE IS YOUR CHARACTER?
                    [color=COLOR1][b]Other info:[/b][/color] OTHER INFORMATION/EXTENDED DETAILS (you can include a very short bio snippet if you'd like)
                    [color=COLOR1][b]Gaia name:[/b][/color] USERNAME
                    [align=right][img]100 x 100 icon[/img][/align] [/size]

Hilarious Noob

User Image

FILL NEW UPDATESFILLERFILL

Check back here for the latest updates. Weather updates can also be found in this post. Keep in mind, that the weather changes are strange and irregular for reasons no one knows. For all you know, it could start snowing in the middle of July, or it could be blazing hot one second and freezing cold the next.

January 20, 2015:
                    FILL Thread is open! Have fun posting! C:

CURRENT WEATHER:
                    FILL Dec. 13 ● Winter ● Evening ● Light drizzle ● Chilly with a light breeze

Hilarious Noob

User Image

FILL RELATIONSHIPSFILLERFILL

Relationships of all kinds will be posted here. I will try to manually update this when I see that a relationship has blossomed, but if you want you can send me a PM letting me know what type of relationship your character has with another.

Couplesfill

Characters that are officially dating will go here.

None yet

One-sided crushfill
                    One-sided crushes that one character has on another will go here.

None yet

Mutual crushfill
                    Characters that have a mutual crush on one another but are not yet dating will go here.

None yet

Enemiesfill
                    Characters who do not get along will go here.

None yet

One-sided hatefill
                    One-sided hatred that one character has for another will go here

None yet

Kill on sightfill
                    Characters that hate someone so much to the point where they will automatically attempt to kill them will go here.

None yet

Familyfill
                    Family relationships that your character has to another will be listed here.

None yet

Hilarious Noob

User Image

FILL RUMORSFILLERFILL

There's a public bulletin board located in the Town Square where all sorts of rumors can be seen. All the rumors will be posted on a bulletin board can be viewed by everyone. Names will be anonymous and the rumors can be good, bad, neutral, funny, serious, or whatever you want it to be! Just make sure it pertains to the actual rp. If you want a character to know what rumor your character spread, you can have your character write the rumor themselves on the board in the actual rp but please still send me a pm telling me what was written! To spread a rumor, pm me with "Koi rumors" and tell me what you'd like to be added to the bulletin board!

SO DID YOU HEAR?

• Is Koi City really haunted? Ever since the war, things aren't right around here... What's going on with this place?

Hilarious Noob

User Image

FILL EVENTSFILLERFILL

This is a strange place with even stranger occurrences! It's not a surprise when unexpected events sudden take place. (Just to spice things up a bit)

FOURTH WALL IS BREAKINGfill

The fourth wall has been broken! That means your characters will be able to hear and interact with you, the players who are controlling them! But what will the other characters think when everyone suddenly begins talking to themselves?

ALTERNATE UNIVERSEfill
                    Somehow a mirage of Koi City has formed and characters had their memories replaced! They will get to live completely normal lives in the 'refurbished' city for a set period of time.

BLACK OUTfill
                    Who turned out the sun? It's supposed to be morning but it's pitch black! And on top of that, it seems like all the power and electricity aren't working. Better get our your candles and investigate this matter. Or will you hide and cry about it? Be careful though... There might be things lurking in the dark.

CELEBRATIONfill
                    For whatever reason, and strangely enough, Koi City is having a celebration filled with fireworks and all types of food! Maybe you can go ask a special someone to accompany you to watch the fireworks.

CIRCUS FREAKSfill
                    Oh, what's this? It looks like your character has somehow been captured and they're in some type of circus. They are expected to perform deadly stunts while others watch and laugh at them as they attempt but fail. Or will they succeed? Get ready for some humiliation and exploitation... Will they even be able to survive?

CHAINED TOGETHERfill
                    Uh oh, what's this? Two (or three) characters have suddenly woken up chained to another by a ten foot long chain! No one knows how or why that happened, and what's more, the chain is unbreakable! What kinds of chaos will ensue during this time? (Once the event's over, the chain will magically disappear as if it was never there to begin with)

ZOMBIE INVASIONfill
                    Looks like the city is having a bit of an undead problem. All of the normal citizens ran and fled into hiding while risen zombies are beginning to invade. Will you run and hide with them or will you actually man up and fight?

Hilarious Noob

User Image

FILL RESERVEDFILLERFILL

Banners for your sig to help advertise the rp, if you want. C:

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/organization-military-roleplay/koi-city-a-yaoi-dystopia-gang-rp-u-c-acc-profiles/t.95483481_1/][img]http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u506/layoutsandstuff/blah_zps4fe3988c.jpg[/img][/url]

Hilarious Noob

User Image

FILL RESERVEDFILLERFILL

Reserved, just in case.

Hilarious Noob

User Image

FILL RESERVEDFILLERFILL

Reserved, just in case.

Hilarious Noob

User Image

FILL RESERVEDFILLERFILL

Reserved, just in case.

Hilarious Noob

User Image

FILL RESERVEDFILLERFILL

Reserved, just in case.

Hilarious Noob

User Image

FILL OPEN!FILLERFILL

The thread is now open, so feel free to begin posting!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff