Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the training facility for the members and and trainees of the Ki Force Training Guild. KFTG and KFTC are correlated guilds meaning that if you train here, you're stronger there. The owner of KFTG is Carl Elynwood. ((I'll post the link here once I figure out why it won't work.))

Here's the basic outline of this place's prupose. It provides training equipment, resources, and relaxation to the KFTG members and hopefuls. I have spoken with Carl and this is basically the initiation level for his guild. You can spar, meditate, develop ki control, and learn various techniques under me. The other members of Ki Force may come in to teach you some things as well. Let it be understood that joining this place sets you all at the same power level at the beginning. You'll get stronger as you gain more "active posts" which are posts that you are sparring, learning, or working out. After about you have "learned" all you need to know about ki, you can start developing signature and unique techniques. I only do this because this is supposed to be helping you develop your powers, so you can't just jump in and automatically be a SSJ-4 or anything like that. Also this means if you are a less frequent trainee, you will not be as strong as a regular one.

Rules:
No Godmodding
No Cybering. Romance is not discriminated, but cybering, even once, will result in banishment.
Keep this place literate. You may speak however you want, but profanity is not a necessity.
There will be lots of sparring no doubt, so please be descriptive. Try to envision how you are moving before you post and be sure to say where you are aiming and with what appendage.
Okay now about the facility itself.

Central Room:
The central room is also the entrance. The door leads right into the lounge area. This is where everyone can come and relax. There are 15 bean bags, 6 loveseats, and 10 recliners all around a 6'x6' (that's feet not inches) T.V. built into the right wall. In the far back of the room is a pantry. This pantry has everything you need from snack foods to ingredients for meals. There is a mini fridge stocked with all kinds of drinks except for alcohol. The alcohol is in the kitchen along with the stoves/ovens, and microwave. All refriderated ingredients are in the fridge across from the dual stove/oven sets. The alcoholic fridge is in the back. Anyway back to the central room. Along with the T.V. is a VCR/DVD player and a radio/CD player. All of these are connected to an expansive surround sound system, so you can hear anything playing even in the back of the room. The room is big enough to spar in comfortably, but don't please. There is a clsoet if you go far enough into the pantry full of sleeping bags, futons, blankets, pillows, etc. if you want to sleep over.

Training room 1:
TR1 is the workout room. You get here by going down the hall on the left side of the central room. You have every weight machine at your disposal as well as three training mats: one for weapons training, one for forms training, and the last one has nine punching bags (designed 3x3) for individual tactics design (self training) In the back room is a large weapons rack with various swords, daggers, staffs, spears, halberds, and gaunlets. Aside from the gaunlets, all the weapons are wooden.

Training room 2:
TR2 is the gravity chamber. The hall next to the panrty leads into the control room for this room. Trainees aren't allowed directly to use this room. The gravity machine ranges from 0-10k Earth's gravity. There are also special gravity suits in the control room right before you enter that can increase gravity pressure up to 100 times environmental gravity which means you can get up to 1 million times Earth's gravity. This room can be used to increase, speed, power, endurance, and stamina.

Training room 3:
TR3 is not connected to the other three rooms. Outside on the right of the facility is TR 3. This is the mental enhancement room. Its sole purpose is for meditation. It is completely dark and quiet. After meditation training in the idle form is complete, a simulation system can be used to change the environment around you from serene to disturbing to further your mental focus. The settings for the simualtors are as follows: Calm Woods, Open Meadow, Waterfall, Blizzard Mountains, Storming Desert, and Violent Magma. After these setting there are real life simulations which place you in random populated areas in the world.

Sparring Grounds:
The sparring grounds are outside behind TR1. It is shaped like a cirlce 20' in diameter. There are smaller circles with diameters of 15', 7', and 5'. You can decide your perimeter before sparring to determine. Close range or distance fighting. If you decide to fight airborne, you must fall inside the ring or you are disqualified.

Fighting Ring:
The Fighting Ring is located under ground. An elevator in the hallway leading to TR2 takes you down to the arena. When the doors open you find yourself walking straight into the seating area. The aisle leads all teh way to the ring so the fighters can reach it easily. There are 10 rows all the way around. The ring itselft is 10k square feet. Because of the size, there is a bigscreen above the ring to make the movements of the fighters easier to discern.

Kitchen:
The Kitchen is the only thing upstairs. It's not very spacious with all the equipment in there so 5 people max can fit in and walk around semi-comfortably.
To join I want to know the following:

Name
Race
Strength in battle
Weakness in battle

That's all. Remember this is a DBZ based RP so you can be Saiya-jin, a Changeling, a Namekian, etc. You can even make up your race, but must be descriptive.

Teacher:
KenoTao

Senpai:
Carl Elynwood
JadeAngelWings
User-Name
The Fierce Deity
Sephiroth Maxima
Abyssmal Darc
Taliman Wesley
Samayou Tamashii
Kayne Saewin

Trainees:
Hina (Hope Kojin)
Stone2004
Updates:

Yeah if I forgot something or add something, I'll post it here.
Name: Steel
Race: Dark Demon?
Strength in battle confused
Weakness in battle confused sweatdrop
<<Strength in battle means what are you best at when in combat. And weakness means what are you worst at.>>
I dont know what to put.

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
name: komeguro
race: draconian
strength in battle: ??? cant think of any right now
weakness in battle :uses moves that drain his ki to quickly

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
(( any thing i can do to help))
Name: Lic
Race: Cat demon
Strength in battle: Speed and good with small weapons (daggers, shuriken, ect.) Also has claws.
Weakness in battle: Gets distracted easily
and does not have good aim sweatdrop
<<Welcome all. Once my PM count goes down, I'll post actively. Get acquainted in the Central Room.>>

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*walks in to the central room wear he sees a nice bean bag to sit in as he sits down he notices a fridge he stands back up and walks over to it hoping to find some sort of alcohol as he opens it he finds only sodas.*

"i guess ill just have a soda."

*komeguro grabs a mountain dew and walks over to the dvd case and pops in a movie he found on his way in called interview with a vampire
than he goes back and sits down on the bean bag.*
*walks over to a chair and decides to sleep*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas