Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sovereign Machedna

(( Perhaps I shouldn't have used it, but *shrugs.* It was a quick thing before I had to get to school, so I wasn't really thinking about much. And, besides... You wouldn't be able to hide it. My character is Vampyric, he can use telepathy and whatnot. It doesn't pride me to say that...but he does... *shrugs* sweatdrop And, uh, wink , you can try and make -him- understand this. Besides, we had no idea. Afterall, -you- *pokes her nose* didn't give us any information. blaugh Oh, and FYI, I will, most likely, not battle much in here... sweatdrop I may be decent at normal RP, but battles are not my forte... Atleast, not yet... =I ))

((Well, my character is immune to any mind reading, so unless your character took a damn lucky guess, there's no way he would have known. It's true I haven't given any info, although I think I did complete the information sheet - can't remember though sweatdrop - but D'Ary's profile is linked to her signature. Anyway, it doesn't matter... I wasn't trying to be mean or anything, this happens quite a lot... And you should battle, it'll help you inprove your skills 3nodding ))
Ares Streiste

*Ares withdrew his hand before any major damage was done, stepped back from her, and swung the shaft side of his scythe toward her shoulder. a shield could blunt any pain, but the force was meant to knock her a decent distance*

D'Ary stepped out of the way swiftly and spinned around to face him, in the process the shield coming up to block the shaft side of his scythe. The force put in the blow pushed her back

((edit: Your character moved around again blaugh ... can I get a Dr. Pepper too? ^_^))
DAry Kanti Devi
Ares Streiste

*Ares withdrew his hand before any major damage was done, stepped back from her, and swung the shaft side of his scythe toward her shoulder. a shield could blunt any pain, but the force was meant to knock her a decent distance*

D'Ary stepped out of the way swiftly and spinned around to face him, in the process the shield coming up to block the shaft side of his scythe. The force put in the blow pushed her back

((edit: Your character moved around again blaugh ... can I get a Dr. Pepper too? ^_^))

((yup yup...))

*Taking advantage of this opportunity, ares flipped the blade over so the sharp edge was pointed to her and slashed again...trying to avoid the shield*
Ares Streiste

*Taking advantage of this opportunity, ares flipped the blade over so the sharp edge was pointed to her and slashed again...trying to avoid the shield*

But D'Ary was quick enough to intercept his movement, and instead of just blocking the hit, she thrusted her body forward with all her force, trying to push him back as well. She knew her armor, as well as her shield, wouldn't take any damage from conventional weapons...They left mere scratches on it
*ares withdrew his scythe quickly, and took the blow from Devi.* Thanatos Helios! *ares yelled. his scythe's blade glows bright red, then bursts into a bright white flame*

Helios!

*ares swings his scythe in a low arc again, and the same fiery blast from before erupts toward her*
If that was a fire based attack, D'Ary was immune to it, yet it did't quite look like it, and she wasn't going to push her luck into finding out.
Her lips arched in a smirk. She quickly cartwhieled to the side in order to avoid the blow, barely managing to do so since she was in close range
" Bringing on the spells now, are we?Tsk, tsk...I'm not trying to kill you...practice makes perfection" she giggled
"If I kill you...or anyone for that matter, I'm the one that makes that big decision on life or death."

*grabbing her by the front of her helmet, he shoves the blade before her eyes. a deep engraving shows the word "Thanatos"* and no, I didn't steal this thing.

*throwing her a sarcastic smirk, he releases the helmet and steps back. spreading his wings, the dark mist engulfing his body grows, and with a quick flash, everything goes dark*
" Two people control my life.... none of which is you..." she laughed at him
Surrunded by darkness she felt incredibly comfortable. She stood there, her eyes gazing all around, waiting to see from where the next blow will come. Earlier, when he shoved his hand engulfed in light in her face, she shied away because her eyes are sensitive to light, and although the visor offered some protection, it still hurt... but now, she had nothing to worry about anymore... The rebel smirk continued to crown her lips as she looked around her alert, gripping firmly the hilt of her blades...She wasn't planning on revealing her tricks though...
" You better stop touching my helmet before I get upset. You wouldn't want me upset, trust me! " her deep, sensual voice harshened slightly
*the blade flashes for her left side, and disappears again*
Her left blade came in an arch to block the hit easily towards the outside. D'Ary giggled amuzed. " Hide and seek, huh?"

((Can I ask you a favor. CAn you please put her name as Devi, or Dark Devi..then in paranthesis the avatar name? Please?))
DAry Kanti Devi
Her left blade came in an arch to block the hit easily towards the outside. D'Ary giggled amuzed. " Hide and seek, huh?"

((Can I ask you a favor. CAn you please put her name as Devi, or Dark Devi..then in paranthesis the avatar name? Please?))

((yup yup...just a minute))

"Tell me, are you enjoying this darkness?"

*Ares body erupts with a bright, concentrated white energy just feet ahead of her, spinning around, he swings his blade in a two point attack, the first would hit her legs, the second would be her shoulder*
"Yes..." she spoke but before the word came out entirely, a bright light shined in front of her. She had enough time to see his low aim at her legs, and sprung up into the air to avoid it, but the light temporarly blinded her. While jumping the first attack, her shield came instinctively up to protect her body and especially her face.
She took the hit in the shoulder and skid back, the blades automatically retreating. Her teeth grinded in contempt. She got up and remained there, in a crouched position, the rebel smirk still framing her lips
" Tricksy...no matter..." She was going to let him expose all his attacks, while she kept on defense
* as suddenly as it had appeared, the bright light around him disappeared, and everything was dark again. diving into the ground, ares came up on her left. his body flashed brightly again, and this time, hemade another attempt at the energy blast technique*

Thanatos, HELIOS! *the fiery energy wave erupted again, on a direct path to her left side*
"Tsk, tsk... twice the same attack and in such short time..." D'Ary smirked when the light began to show to her left. She rolled outof the way, in the process reaching for her belt, where she kept her tiny daggers...
Ending up in a low crouch, she threw the dagger at Ares, and although the dagger missed by a long shot, her dark-cherry lips shined arched in a happy grin
" Shadow bind" she whispered... Automatically, with his bright flashes came shadows as well... D'Ary did nothing but pin down Ares's shadow with her dagger, making it impossible for him to move from that particular spot, from that possition.
She then stood up and brought her silver cape around to hide her slim figure, sank into her shadow and appeared by his left side, moving a delicate, long, red gloved finger across his neck, contouring his shoulder.
" Let me see you getting out of this one..." she whispered to him and took some steps back
"I was hoping you'd stay farther off... ah well. RIFT!"

*A blue shockwave erupted from ares' position, radiating out like an enourmous wall. it moved slowly at first, then flashed bright white and exploded outward, leaving a 70 yard crater*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff