Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Informer

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image

██▌. - - M Y P U L S E I S R A C I N G !
              ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰ ۰
                        ░░░░░ afraid of me !! ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                          denying the` rising the crying - I'm dying/////
                              /////// something's happeningmind destructingagony

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                        MENTAL TRTURE - - SELF DESTRYER
                            can't { ignore ` the } p a r a n o i aparanoia
                                        ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯  a g o n y they lied to me they HATED m e
                        drifting further and f-further across the unforgiving sea
                                    O1. O2. O3.
                                                      THEY LIED TO ME
                                                      THEY SHOT AT ME
                                                      THEY'RE USING ME

User Image

' YAY~ He is so good to us! Tell the doctor man that we like him~! '

Alma smiled if only for a brief moment, popping the small sugar cube into her mouth. The sensation of relief was almost immediate and it was something she was truly grateful for. Letting it sit on her tongue so that Hydra could also savor the sweet flavor of the compressed, granulated treat, she followed slightly behind Squal, not admitting that she was at least a little amused he traveled everywhere in that damned chair. Of course, she had been used to the morbid jokes, often having seemed offended back in the day just for the sheer fun of it all. The raven-haired woman plainly understood however that there was some truth to the jokes that the science lead said so passively. Weaponization was one of them. In a way though, Alma was pleased that he still trusted her enough to speak on certain matters. Squal seemed one of the very few who did but she hadn't really changed all that much since the incident so there appeared to be no reason to treat it as such. After all, anyone would become irritable and cynical after having some xenomorph lodged into their brain with little hope of having it removed. Stupid symbiotic parasite...

"Ja, I have noticed." The medic's answers were short, a simple nod being given in agreement with his statement after swallowing the dissolved sugar cube. It was obvious to everyone even if they chose to ignore it. Humanity was dwindling and because of that, they were losing the war and due to that, their homeland as well. Space could only provide them with so many resources and with the decreasing gene pool, it was straining the idea of rebuilding the human population as a race even more. Alma couldn't fault him for his thought process one bit. If anything, she understood it better than most, having to treat many of the injured soldiers that were at least fortunate enough to make it back to Guardian Angel.

Stepping inside of his private lab, the pale woman crossed her arms as she listened closely. Yes, Alma had known this about the robots on the station though she had never really felt comfortable about the idea of them knowing what they did. Hearing what Asiamara's plans for that genetic information entailed, it made her less comfortable. He wasn't simply talking just playing God, but also forcing natural selection in the strictest of manners. The moment the idea of having two of him was proposed, she immediately shook her head and smirked ever so slightly. "Don't you know zhat having zwei mad scientists always leads to ein of zhem bickering with zhe other until zhey try to play as zhe original one? I'm sure you must have at least watched ein sci-fi movie in your lifetime, nein?"

"Zhat being said und on a more serious note..." Alma made herself comfortable within the room, a stern expression on her face. "... Just be careful, ja? Playing God hasn't worked in the past und I would hate for it to make things worse zhen zhey already are. Zhat being said however, you do have my full support. As long as zhe higher-up allow it, I shall assist you in whatever way I can. You know I've always viewed your work as fascinating." She watched as he smoked in front of her, taking a drag of his cigarette which only caused her to scowl a little. Regardless of what kind it was, she frowned upon the act entirely. Perhaps that was her concern as a medicine-giver talking but she just simply never approved of it from anyone. It was a shame so many people on board the satellite station did so.

And just like that, the little bit of pleasant conversation was over, her end of the agreement now brought to light yet again. Had it really been so long since she was in a position like this? Sighing and nodding reluctantly, Alma accepted the offer of a proper seat, moving to sit right in front of the deranged male with a slightly uncomfortable expression on her face. Hydra was such an unpleasant little thing but she wasn't shocked that Squal was fascinated by it. After all, she was the first survivor; who wouldn't want to experiment to understand why? "How would you like to do zhis, hmm? It's been a while since I've had to sit here. Und... ah well, if you manage to get more time, I suppose zhat is for zhe better. Oh und by zhe way, zhey say zhey like you for giving zhem sugar."

x
x
x

User Image
                                                                                      violent winds are upon us and I can't sleep  
                                                                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                                                                                they're dead to me
                                                                                    a n d    all the voices won't recede
                                                                                              ━━━━━━━ ( P A R A N O I A )

User Image

Hilarious Lunatic

User Image
User Image

___
        __
        ______━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        ___ ___ __ NO THOUGHTS MY VISION CLEAR ___
        __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW
        _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW
        ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW YOU'VE GOT A PROBLEM NOW

___
        _______________________IT MAY COME AS A SMALL SURPRISE __ THERE WILL BE NO COMPROMISE FOR YOU !
        ___________. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
        __
        _______ ██ ˟˟___n - n o t__too complicated__i ' m x h e r e__because you are__h e r e
        _____═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image
                                                  Gideon popped a bit of bacon in his mouth before ripping into a piece of toast before downing a good bit of juice to ease the dry bread that was attempting to lodge itself in his esophagus. He laughed at Erika's question about the General, groaning and shaking his head. "Ah, ya know how she gets... Thinkin' she's savin' the ********' world behin' closed doors..." Gideon grumbled a bit, finishing off his eggs and bacon before repeating the process of toast and juice. "She wants to see the both of us... Much to my ********' pleasure.. Though, 'least I get to give 'er a piece o' my mind when I do.." A smirk came across his face as he chugged the remaining orange juice.

It was hard to tell on the surface, but deep down Gideon struggled to eat. He would never show it to anyone, but he worried a lot about Erika. When they got the order to 'split up' for this mission... Gideon wasn't one for omens or anything of the like, but there was a horrid feeling in the pit of his stomach as they were dismissed. He hated when he was right.

James' testing of her implant had almost eluded him past his words and thoughts. He grinned and nodded at her. "Everythin' good there, Eagle Eye~?" Playful teasing, that's what most of their conversations ended up. It had been a while since he had gone to Squal for a check up regarding the black market implants he had in his body. While the military didn't rightly give a damn about them, most doctor's were inexperienced with the complex wiring and bits of metal that were supporting his muscles and bones. As much as it pained him to say it, he had to trust Asiamara. "Ya got me thinkin' 'bout my own... Muscles are startin' to do that achin' s**t from a few years back... He said at one point that he'd look out for some "upgrades", but... Heh, been a while since he got back to me on that one." Gideon shrugged a bit, watching Erika continue eating.

He must have dozed off while sitting, as tired as he generally was that wasn't much of a surprise. When he snapped back to reality, there was an unknown male standing beside them, talking to Erika. He spoke rather relaxed until the very end. A shame. As arrogant as Gideon was, he hated when people spoke to the pilots as superiors. The way Gideon saw it, they all were just soldiers. Nothing more, nothing less. Sure, Sixth Division got the really shiny toys, but they were just flesh and blood humans none the less. "Oi." Gideon called out to the man, a rather displeased look on his face as he interlaced his fingers and rested his chin on top of them. "Can't ya see that a pilot here is eatin'? Gideon mocked annoyance as he smirked, waving off his previous words. "An' who the ******** are you then, eh? Take it yer a gear head, o' course. But I'm fairly bad wit' names... Think I've seen ya aroun' o' course, in this damn tin can, ya can't rightly get away from people, yeh?" A small chuckle left Gideon as he turned to Erika. "It'd be nice if ya could get some ballistic weapons like my Temearius 'ad, that'd be ********' swell... s**t that it's against regulations or some s**t... Oi, gear head... You don't got a problem goin' against rules sometimes, yeh?"

____________ . . .
                                              ______l8-nghtmuah
                                              _________________________________________THE SPECK OF FEAR GROWS IN YOUR EYES ___ YOU'LL MEET YOUR DEATH IN NO DISGUISE ___ THE SPECK OF FEAR GROWS IN YOUR EYES ___ YOU'LL MEET YOUR DEATH IN NO DISGUISE
                                              _________________________________________THE SPECK OF FEAR GROWS IN YOUR EYES ___ YOU'LL MEET YOUR DEATH IN NO DISGUISE ___ THE SPECK OF FEAR GROWS IN YOUR EYES ___ YOU'LL MEET YOUR DEATH IN NO DISGUISE

______l8-nghtmuah
                                              __________________( ..SOUNDSECHOUNDERGROUNDNAUSEATING
                                              _____________________________________*: INSTINCTIVELY PROGRAMMED !!__ THERE FOR ME !! __ !!
                                              ______l8-nghtmuah

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User ImageUser Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

User Image
Where the desert is covered in roses. xxxxxxx Where I can outshine the stars in a single dayxxxxxxx The face of God isn't hiddenxxxxxxx when I wake into eternity
Where the shadows are never discovered xxxxxxxtears are nothing more than a memory xxxxxxxDeath isn't alive any longer xxxxxxx When I wake into eternity

.....•....•• ••....••....•• ••....••....•• ••....••....•• ••....•.....
┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈━━┈┈

Will noticed that the pilot he addressed wasn't quite paying attention to him. He never blatantly looked a woman up and down... he'd been b***h slapped far too many times to let anyone catch him. He did notice how pretty she was... beautiful as a matter of fact. Battle worn toughness in her eyes, yet he could tell that beyond calloused hands and strong muscles lied a woman, a real woman. One to be caressed, held into the wee hours of the night, made true love to. Soft supple skin and curves.... oh... the other pilot. Right. Must not dwell on such things.

Turning to Gideon, he smiled at the remark. Gearhead... a fond name that pilots called mechanics. Much better than what he'd been called in previous times. "Ballistics eh...." Will looked about, writing a schematic with his eyes... "A little unorthodox... however, ballistics are cheap and effective. They were deemed as cruel weapons last peace keepers meeting weren't they?... or is that a movie I just watched the other day..... who knows." Will scratched his hair, putting it up in a messy ponytail, short and feathering out. He chuckled and put a hand in his pocket. "Well I am one to bend rules that do not make sense, though they have been explained. Yeah I can see about doing an unscheduled 'repair' on your suit... are we talking old stuff moded and custom welded, or some old suit ballistics. Because...." Will looked around briefly and then sat down next to Gideon. His voice was a whisper, keepinp his posture so that he didn't appear to be sharing something secret. "One of my fellow... Gearhead... has discovered an old vault of M61 Vulcan, 20mm, Gatling guns. Now if my thoughts are right... A minor tweak to the gear ratio and system.... so I'll decrease the rounds per minute from six thousand, down to a mere seven hundred. So you can continuously fire the cannon without melting various parts on the gun or your suit. However, getting one will require a bit of help... All I need is some real alcohol, and none of the cheap s**t we drink here aight. Some REAL alcohol. You dig?... I get it was a bit full of knowledge and words, and it's the holiday, but I just wanted you to have all the information to make an informed decision as to the thought of ballistics... you in, I'm totally game brah...." Will stood back up slowly, hand in pocket again, scratching his stubble. "All I'll need is the alcohol to do the conversion of gears effectively... don't ask.... but you down?"

Will stuck out his fist a bit waiting for a knuckle bash, not disliking of the handshake, but Gideon was eating. Will figured he wouldn't be rude. Will picked up a piece of bacon off his plate, and wrapped it around a sausage. He then wrapped the sausage in a pancake of some sort and dipped it into the syrup, then took a large bite, followed promptly by another, and a half bite to finish it off. He licked the fingers of the hand not extended for a fist bump.

User Image

Hardcore Hunter

User ImageUser Image

>>>>>>>>IF YOU FEEL SO EMPTY SOUSED UP SO LET D O W N
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Let's Start A RiotxxxxxxxxxxLet's Start A RiotxxxxxxxxxxLet's Start A Riot
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Let's Start A RiotxxxxxxxxxxLet's Start A RiotxxxxxxxxxxLet's Start A Riot
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SO RIPPED OFF SO STEPPED ON
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IF YOU FEEL SO ANGRY YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE ⇣

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>xxxxxxxxx {xxxxrefusing to back down - refusing to go down
            >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>you're not the only one :: so get up xxxxx
      User Image

Erika's slight grin was parted by a childish manner of sticking out her tongue towards him- Eagle Eye was something not a lot of people called her, though given her implants, it seemed to fit rather nicely. When he spoke of his own, however, he seemed to become lost in thought, eyes lidding over before Erika could respond to him. Was he really that tired? How much had he slept since she had been sent to Earth without him? Those thoughts were put on hold as a new man entered- and immediately went about asking if she was Pilot James. "Yeh, that's me..." The woman visibly cringed at the mention of her suit's status of disrepair. "Is the Falcon really that messed up? Christ..."

Gideon had piped up, as he was wont to do, asking for the other man's name- and not without a good deal of his colorful vocabulary to get the point across. At the mention of extra weaponry from her partner, however, the new guy ran off into a spout, taking a seat next to him, engaged in whispered threads of new machinery. A chuckle escaped the woman, who kicked back in her seat to just watch, not really listening. Gideon wasn't really one to talk to people at length, especially not ones outside of Sixth- but then again, this Mechanic could technically be considered a Sixth Division- not a soldier, but a member of Sixth all the same.

Erika honestly toyed around with the idea of adding something like ballistics to the Roseate Falcon, but to be perfectly tactical, it would kill the whole suit. No way her minimal-power system could take that, and the extra weight would be hell on her scouting... Not that she wouldn't get used to the pressure and kickback of weaponry, but her plasma cannon was all she really needed- speed was more her virtue when it came to her suit.

"Nah, don't think I'll be going with any new weaponry... That's more his gig. If you have anything that can up my speed, though, without sacrificing firepower... That, I'd be in to." She smirked once she was done speaking, looking up towards the mechanic, who had stood, packing his breakfast into a few bites, fist extended towards Gideon. He was an unusual one, that was for sure...

Almost on instinct, Erika's hand went for the pocket on her jeans- oh, right... She was out of the damned things. With an annoyed huff, she looked towards Gideon, reaching her hand out towards him, palm up. "I know you got one to spare, mind? I'm crashing pretty hard here." She knew cigarettes weren't permitted in the mess hall, but... That wasn't really top on her list of priorities. Seemed like damn near everyone on Guardian Angel smoked in some form or another, anyway...

User Image

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User ImageUser Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

User Image
Where the desert is covered in roses. xxxxxxx Where I can outshine the stars in a single dayxxxxxxx The face of God isn't hiddenxxxxxxx when I wake into eternity
Where the shadows are never discovered xxxxxxxtears are nothing more than a memory xxxxxxxDeath isn't alive any longer xxxxxxx When I wake into eternity

Will listened to the request from Miss James, musing over the thought. More firepower and still not power failure. Definitely going ballistics would help. Inhumane because they didn't nullify the neuro-senses before stopping the victim's heart, like a phazon pulse or a plasma cannon. Bullets hurt and with phosphorous rounds, they kept hurting until you pulled them out. She felt in her pocket... or lack there of, then asked for a smoke. Will reached into his back pocket, tossing down his berry flavored mini cigars onto the table. Better tabacco than a cigarette, different colored and tasted fruity on your lips. He loved to give them to chicks so he could taste it on their lips as they shotgunned the smoke... but Miss James was a pilot, and would never be caught dead with a maintainer... even one who could ******** like an animal, but make you feel loved after. Ask a few of the nurses and they'd agree. Will shook his head, time to change the subject before he dwelled on the thought of miss James.... never mind.

"Miss James, you could save thruster power, and overall run time by going almost fully ballistic. The only power you actually need..." Will squatted on the balls of his feet next to the table, took a cigar, lit it, tossed the lighter next to the pack and continued. "... is the power to actually turn the cannon, or pull the trigger in your case. You could have a smaller Gatling gun for firefights, and a long range triple barrel rifle, silenced of course, for recon. You dig? You'd decrease a little weight as a matter of fact. Depend on how much ammunition you want. I'd keep two extra boxes for the firefight, and seven extra clips of your rifle. You'd end up with...." Will did the thing with his eyes again, thinking and writing with his deep blue eyes. They were said to change shades of blue as his mood changed. ".... Aight... just about the same weight as before, with longer run time. I could annotate more reserve power to the life support system and thrusters even..." Turning a slight shade of pink in his cheeks, he quickly realized he had just done it again. He spun off on a long winded, if calm and relaxed, speech about s**t no one cared about but him. "I'm um... yo... uh sorry... I get a little carried away. I apologize Miss James, you probably don't care that much. I like any pilot who's suit I work on to understand how it works so they can pilot the new gear in stressful situations easily... I'll um... let you continue with your meal... yah..." Will turned to go back to his seat, rubbing the back of his neck, his other hand in his pocket.

What the ******** dude? Its just a pilot... and a girl... but either way, you've hung with plenty of each. Something about Miss James made his stomach flip flop. She and Gideon probably hooked up anyway, and who was he to get in the way.

User Image

Dapper Bear

10,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
      XXXXX SINGXXTHEXXANTHEMXXOFXXTHEXXANGELSX▂▂▂ } *
      X
      xxxxxx
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAnd say the last goodbyeXX
User Image
                              ◌ ◌ ◌ XXX ◌ ◌ ◌ XXX◌ ◌ ◌ XXX◌ ◌ ◌
                              DAYS GO ON FOREVER BUT I HAVE NOT LEFT . DAYS GO ON FOREVER BUT I HAVE NOT LEFT . DAYS GO ON FOREVER BUT I HAVE NOT LEFT
                              DAYS GO ON FOREVER BUT I HAVE NOT LEFT . DAYS GO ON FOREVER BUT I HAVE NOT LEFT . DAYS GO ON FOREVER BUT I HAVE NOT LEFT

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He cracked a grin at her concern. It was refreshing after dealing with the cold harsh reality that was science. Often he grew too passionate with his pursuits of the mind, going to a point of near obsession. It was a dangerous game to play, but that is just what made him want it more. He lost himself in it and it was good to have someone there to pull him back out. "Support in this project is always welcomed. The higher ups have already spoken to me in great details their concern for this project, however, they too offer their support. It would be difficult to keep this project a secret since I would be using their equipment."

"Ah, well they are quite welcome. So kind of them to also wish to support me. Before we proceed, I will need to set up a recording. Documentation will need to be present in case an inquiry is requested." He scooted his chair forward and placed a device from his pocket on the ground. It was small, compact for a recording device, and gave a quick pass around the room with a scanner. Meanwhile, Squal was clacking away at his computer again. "Hello, my names is Squal Octavius Asiamara. Today's date is January 1st, 20XX 7:25 AM UTC. I am here today to interview Miss Hlen Alma Dragomir, host to the Hydra." He spoke clearly as he could, even though my mouth watered a bit from excitement.

He turned around to face his former assistant again, beaming wit ha wide grin. "Well then! Shall we get this show on the road?," he stood up and turned his chair around to sit properly. He folded his legs over one another and laced his fingers together over his knee. "My first question would have to be, can they communicate with me directly or do they need to use you as a median, Miss Alma?"

WE CAN CHASE THE DARK TOGETHER

⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯
                              THERE IS NOTHING LEFT OF YOU // I CAN SEE IT IN YOUR EYES

ut haracter。。。
Yeah, yeah I know I am scum. It is better than nothing forever again though.
"S P E A K I N G"
T H I N K I N G

мood;; ExcitedXXXplace;; His private laboratory XXXwιтн;; Hlen Alma DragomirXXXaттιre;; Insert Here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff