Welcome to Gaia! ::

Don't like the new stickys? Tough luck, after much arguing the mods will not repel it, but Tonberrys here for you! This is a list of guilds allowing unauthorized attacks - NOT A CHAT ROOM

With the creation of the FFA listings, this has become a directory

Table of Contents
Post One- Notices and Table of Contents
Post Two- Rules and Regulations
Post Three- Guild Listings / Past
Post Four- Guild Listing / Present - Near Future
Post Five- Guild Listing / Future
Post Six- How to get your guild listed

arrow Notices

exclaim When I say 'the sticky' I'm refering to the unannounced attack one. It can be viewed by clicking here

exclaim Note only the GUILD OWNER - THE PERSON WHO FIRST POSTED- MAY APPLY. I'm tired of going through this in PMs about members trying to sign up there guild!

exclaim I will not sign you up unless you PM me the information. Due to the rising number of 'follow link in my sig and sign me up' I will now only accept PMs unless otherwise noted.

Quin Dunham, Gaia Moderator who put this in here with a legitimate reason,
I have taken the liberty of temporarily setting this thread up as a sticky thread due to teh usefulness it proposes. As soon as I have the new rules and special requirements announcements ready and complete, I will be restoring the normal thread status of this thread, and linking to it from the new announcement for less clutter.

I will not be 'restickying' this thread after that time, so do not 'petition' any requests to do so.

Thank you, and good luck.

Maelthra Fire
I want need to make a point of this forum.

People, this is NOT the chatterbox. You do not go to the nearest thread and start typing like a ******** idiot. If you want to waste time, go to the chatterbox. If you want to just type stuff, go to the chatterbox. If you want to RP about something meant for this forum, Like an attack on another guild, post it here. Make it co-herent, and RP it like a person that can think, and can think on a level above Monkeys.

In Constantine the Great's NPD thread, someone walked in ignoring the defences, ignoring the fact that nobody related to the thread was there, and "destroyed" the place. The best part, he openly admitted that:
Quote:
((Yea but i just wanna mess around and make money))

Tell me that is not spamming. Tell me that is reasonable RPing. Tell me that is what we all joined Gaia for. Tell me that this is NOT what Gaia has become. Tell me that this is NOT where Gaia is going.

Mods, if you can't keep a handle on this, add more mods. If that is not a viable solution, please tell me that there is something that you can do.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamore mods. If that-Maelthra Fire
<center> Rules and Regulations </center>

exclaim This is not a chat, battle, or idle thread - please do not thread it like so!

exclaim Please do not advertise anything other than your guild in here!

exclaim Post intelligently! Not L337 talk or 'dissing! This is mah house! Keep it clean.

exclaim Also, keep it PG-13

exclaim Don't do anything to provoke the dancing lockUser Image

exclaim ABSOULETLY NO FLAMING! Or you will be pelted with pelted with some of these

exclaim IMPORTANT UPDATE- Now that this is stickied, you no longer need bump it.
<center> Old World Guilds</center>
<center>For those who like swords and spears. Set from Prehistory --> 1900 A.D</center>
None, of the moment
<center>Modern and Near-Future Guilds</center>
<CENTER>For those who like to RP in the 1901 to 2100 point.</CENTER>
The Fortune Seekers
Guild Owner: Master Tonberry
Short description: A modern-day hi-tech pirate guild. This guild is located in eastern russia, all technology modern!

Psiram Corporation
Guild Owner:Rhaspody Knight
Short description:A company who's soul purpose is biochemical experiments to further better the human body.

The Bandits
Guild Owner: Vid
Short Description: A Army of people who are ready for a fight but belife in fighting only for the good and not Evil

Nova Armada
Guild Owner: Vipere Minuit
Short Description: Defend allies. Defend ourselves. Fight the good fight. Defend the peace. Disturb it...

The Trench Coat Mafia v2.1
Guild Owner: Deathly_Profound (Subject to change
Short Description: We mostly hang out, the TCM has been refered to as a big soap opera. but we have our moments, in which we attack "good guilds" and work towards global domination.

The Gaian Illuminati
Guild Owner: Christopher Lynn (S8EN)
Short Description: A conspiracy-type guild that intends to free the world of oppresive goverments.

Indepdant State Armed Forces ( I.S.A.F. )
Guild Owners Name: Master Vegilla
Short Description: Independant State Armed Forces from Ace Combat 4, but two years after the game. Basic good guys with big guns, and such.

Army of the Damned
Guild Owners Name: Xenos the Hell Daemon
Short Description: Our guild kills Hunters and Slayers. We only wish to be left alone
<CENTER>
Futuristic Guilds
</CENTER>
<center>For those who like Role Playing 2101-XXXX time period</center>
Galbadia Garden
Guild Owners Name: Yukimaru Tokiri
Time Frame: Future
Short Description: An academy that concentrates on military and warfare. They have tests for skills. There are two parts to it, a written and a field test. They are called SeeD Exams. When you pass the test you become a high rank called SeeD. You will be dispatched onto missions with other SeeDs....

New Imperial Order

Guild Owner: Raven Yun
Short Description: A Star Wars guild for fans who prefer the Imperial faction and enjoy Rping.

Vizer Corp
Guild Owner: Raven Yun
Short Description: A power-hungry corporation that uses fear to get what it wants.

Gaian Marine Corps./PDN
Guild Owner: Jususchin Panjirinanu
Description: A Goverment Type peacekeeping guild. Basically modeled after the United States Marine Corps, this is the Third Known ( Acording to the owner) Reincarnation of the GMC, This GMC has two branches, the Gaian Marine Corps and the second branch, the Phoenix Deterence Navy, a space fleet by command an equally seperate branch.

Ravens Nest
Guild Owner: BlackRoseOfChaos
Short Description: An Organization that used to be mercenary, but has given up on that become a military power, they follow no rules or laws except their own, and focus and expanding , and making known, their name.

Dark Wind M.S Team
Guild Owner:bummanstab
Short Description:The Dark Wind is a terrorist organization that is trying to get there name into history.

Nova Armada 1st. Armored Division
Guild Owner: Maelthra_Fire
Short Description: Heavy Armour Guild. Specialize in Tanks, Mechs, and Attack aircraft.

Jovian Star Forces
Guild Owners Name:
Kaifox
Short Description: Space forces that reside around jupiter. We use nukes

Jedi Academy on Naboo
Guild Owner: Kono-Arashi
Short Description: Jedi Training Academy for anyone who likes starwars and the Jedi.

Pax Guass Arms : When overkill just isn't enough.
Guild Owners Name: Pax Ethenica
Short Description: A corporation dedicated to the dissemination and profitability of broad-spectrum technology to other corporations and nation-states, a private army dedicated to the eradication of direct competition or distruptive elements to the corporation's interests... or to give new weaponry "field tests."

US Navy SEALs and 1st Marine SEAL Regiment
Guild Owners Name: Snot Foster 25
Short Description: A guild based on the US Special Forces. We have a selection of aircraft, ships and ground assets. We have several experimental mechs but these will only be used as a last resort.

United Federation of Planets
Guild Owners Name: Tommytk
Short Description: Star Trek RP, get your ship rise the ranks, RP Borg, and we get someof the most powerful, realistic, weapons out there.

Fortress Zanzibar, Merc Haven
Guild Owner's name: Shoki Toryu
Short Description: A mercenary army that performs many jobs from Assassinations to Guild Raids. The fortress' main goals are allied defence, and become a "Superpower" in gaia.
A Giant Pitcher of Koolaid
*jumps through a brick wall* Oh Yea! This sure is nifty! How can I get my guild listed?

We'll that quite simple. Just make sure your guild has the following requirements and PM me this form filled out!

exclaim Guild MUST have at least 15 non-bump pages

exclaim Guild MUST have at least 3 active members.

exclaim It is up to my descresion wether or not to allow you in. I don't want any of the short lived "OMFG I AM SEPHIROTH I KIL U WITH MY DEMON SWORD! LOL JION ME' guilds!

Quote:
Guild Name: What is the name of the guild you own?
Guild Owners Name: What is the screen name is of the owner of the guild
Time Frame: Past? Modern? Futuristic? Where should I list it? xd
Link to Guild:: So your guild can be more easily found
Short Description: Give a short description of what your guild does
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\|
You may post |
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\|
(will be posting this in the other thread as well)

Why not, instead of competing for a better thread... WORK TOGETHER with Vid, and a crew of other 'guild veterans' to make this idea even better?

I mean, it's basically the same: A guild listing with the notice of who is allwing open "unauthorized" attacks. So why not join together do share ideas, and work something out? This is, of course, from my opinion, as a Moderator, experienced RPer, and one who knows what he's talking about because of this.
Good idea, I need activity to keep the boat afloat anywho. Possible one person to scope out guilds and one to sign them up? This is still in its fledgeling stages mind you 3nodding
Yeh That would work
*shrug*

Right now, thought, I really just need to work on getting more people to sign-up. Also vid, please don't quote. sweatdrop
*Agla Distrubution* (Yea, I spelled it wrong, bite me.)

If I can ever make enough weapons and armor to get the b***h up

((Oh, future istick guild.))
You need to HAVE the guild and all the requirements already up
D.Money2
ok then ton can I sign in two-six in this

Only if you use the proper format, refer to the 'Joining' post please. Make sure your guild meets all the expectations
Mmn... just a suggestion and thought: How about asking for some sort of organizational post of sorts in the front page as one of the requirements. This would solve problems with 'lacking base defenses' as a few have repeatedly asked. and might encourage (HAH! ... that's a good one) improvement in guilds.

Mind you, once again, this is a THOUGHT, I don't want a discussion over it being good or bad, or an argument over it. In addition it'll make things easier for a lot of people participating in these open 'legitimate' IC guild wars.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff