Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
"A dragon is strong..."

I let Waya disappear and smiled that was enough training today I thought as I looked at the sky and smiled a thin layer of sweat covered me from the training then I heard Tsuki's voice and turned to smile at my friend and waved "Hey Tsuki," I said to her as I picked up the discarded blue kimono from the ground and laced it over my shoulder and started taking off the armor I was now in a tight fitting sash that covered the top half of my body that wrapped around to about the center of my ribs so above my navel. The other part of it was a pair of black shorts tight fitted enough for me to slip into the armor again I knew Tsuki wouldn't attack me it would just end in a draw like always I thought with a smile she was the only leader I was actually civil towards. I put my armor over my shoulder as well then figured we would be talking for awhile so I just threw the bundle of clothes at my feet and looked back at her smiling as Anami came to my side. I shrugged and looked around I could never sit still after training "Everythings fine right now pretty sure I'll be having an attack from the Raging Tiger's soon enough seeing as they keep getting louder everyday," I muttered I liked silence while I trained and the noise of the tigers was wearing on my nerves seeing as the woods where I trained was close to the tiger camp, but far enough away so that their patrols wouldn't catch me training. I smiled "Meaning I'll be needing some help from you of course for a price that suits you," I offered petting Anami's head.

User Image
"A ninja is only as silent as his spirit"

I smiled as I was pinned didn't matter I thought as I used my technique that had gained me the name The Silent Knight. Next thing I knew I was almost transparent still able to be seen, but able to get out of the tiger's grasp. I went outside the ring of troops into a tree and became solid again I hadn't bothered to blend with the night like I usually did and smiled at him and stood on the branch I was perched on and bowed "My apologies," I said kindly Black Crow had taught me if intimidation didn't work then lie through your teeth. "I am a subordinate from Hattori my Sensei is the leader Black Crow she ask that I deliver this scroll to you, but first I want the payment," I said my voice sounding formal and polite. I didn't care for battling at the moment, but Imagi had other plans as he glared through my eyes. 'Why should we care what they do just deliver it and lets go," he hissed at me and I supressed him more.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀
мιlιa naтѕυo
" ₮サ∑ ⅰς∑ レⅰレㄚ "
白百合
❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀

Milia hearing a voice she jumps and readys her fans. Not recognizing this person or what kingdom they were from, she slowly brings them back to her side. Seeing that this person in front of her was kneeling she felt ok enough to speak back. "Please do rise... That information would be much appreciated. What would you like in return for such information?" Milia stands there her back straitened, her short hair falling into her face, her hands softly crossed in front of her. She tilts her head at this person. 'They look as if they are part of the black dragon, but there is no way to be sure... How did they get this far into my kingdom without anyone noticing...?' These thoughts filled her mind as she awaited this persons answer.

Suddenly the bells went off and people began to run towards her and this person. Forming a small ice dagger from the water at her side she launches it up at the guard towers. "STOP THIS AT ONCE, This is our guest at least for now, put down your weapons and return to what you were doing." Her voice was powerful the dagger slowly melted and the bells stopped. She brought her attention back to the person in front of her.

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Wall Street 200
Sanada Yukimura

User Image
Byakko And Yukimura moved through the men, as if they were standing still. The claws were detracted on Yukimura, but his eyes stayed the same. He walked up to the tree Kaito was is. He leaned against the tree, Placing his hands behind the back of his head, looking up at Kaito. " You do realize I am not one to mess with with your games." he said, as he back fisted the tree. The tree splintered, but it seemed to be moving in slow motion. The flames, however, that engulfed the tree, spread at an alarming fast rate. he took out the money pouch from his belt, and placed it on the ground in front of him. " come, and stand before me, if you're brave enough, for if you keep toying me like this, we shall truly see how fast you can run.

Black Crow

User Image
The shadow rose up, and spread her arms. " I can offer you information that will be useful, such as whose going to be attacking you, and who would make the best allies for you whatever information you could desire." she scanning the whole area with her eyes. she admired the region of the white phoenix, but she didn't let it detract her attention at all. she needed to stay alert just in case anything happened.

The clone watching Kaito slightly whistled through her teeth. Kaito was baiting Yukimura. That was not a good idea. Yukimura was one of the few people in the land that Crow would not face in combat. His attacks were brutal, but on top of that, you honestly couldn't physical touch him with damaging yourself.

Black Crow smiled at Rose. She was the only person who could call her by her actual name, and not die, She sighed, as she lept from tree branch to tree branch, landing on the ground in front of her. She sighed, as she scratched the back of her head with her left hand. " Well, The white phoenix are more than likely going to get my information network, and the red tiger will ask of our services, if my protoge doesn't get killed. But I'm sure i can come up something special for yourself." She smiled at Rose. She liked the woman, but Raging Tiger will definitely become a major threat to the Black Dragon.

Greedy Genius

User Image

Nakuya Zato

Leader of the Green Bison

The cool mountain air, the gentle rustling of leaves, these were some of the reasons why Nakuya had picked such a secluded area to conduct his meditation. Not only was he able to get some peace and quiet, but it was in this spot that he could further reflect on the things happening around him and with it lead his men to victory. As it was, the men of the green bison weren't quite a formal army, their tactics focusing on naval battles and guerilla tactics, the naval fleet being second to none, and yet the other clan houses seemed to look down upon him and his rag tag group of soldiers. The one thing that the clans couldn't make fun of was the heart of him and his men. Even within such a diverse group of people, the will and determination was quite astounding, their combined effort making the house of the Green Bison one of the four great clans, and yet all their hopes and aspirations rested on one man's shoulders. It was almost too much to handle at times and if it weren't for his own strength of will Nakuya might have given up his position as leader long ago. But now was the time to dwell on such simple things, there was a war on the horizon, and soon the whole land would be consumed.

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
"A dragon is strong..."

smiled and shrugged i'd already known it was raging tiger that would attack me after all the leader accused me of being an oni of course I deny it no one needed to know what I was I thought "i already could tell you who the leader of raging tiger is going to attack....you and me both know that he doesnt like black dragon," I said crossing my arms as I kept an eye on her and smiled "something special for me huh...." I said and shrugged "nice to know you still think of me so highly after all these years," I said nicely politwly I was always careful to be nice around Crow she was probably my only ally "hmmm....maybe phoenix would be willing to make a short deal,"i thought to myself as Anami nodded he was listening to my thoughts.

User Image

I was pretty sure I could out run tthe big guy but the tiger would be a problem I thought then felt something burn my arm and part of my leg. I'd underestimated how fast the flames were growing and they had burned my arm and the left side of my thigh. I jumped quickly from the tree I landed on my feet before him and picked up the bag of money before I stood up and handed him the scroll as soon as I heard the klinking of money and stood up and smiled "sorry dear leader" I said politely and waited for him to take it. I didnt like being kept waiting either I thought as the pain from my burns started setting in.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀
мιlιa naтѕυo
" ₮サ∑ ⅰς∑ レⅰレㄚ "
白百合
❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀

Milia looks at this one in front of her.. "I would love the information on whom would make a strong ally and whom to not trust." She smiled softly looking at this one. She slowly began to walk closer to her. Her eyes a soft blue her skin a soft pale white. "And for all of this I am pretty sure I must give you something in return am I correct? What would you like for all of it?" She softly smiled everyone standing in the distance watching to make sure she does not attack.

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Sanada Yukimura

User Image
Yukimura grabbed at Kaito, for the shinobi had foolishly stepped into his field. One of his favorite abilities was the ability to slow down time in a small area, and Kaito had stepped into the field. He growled, a low, evil sounding growl as he spoke." Toy with me or disrespect me, boy, you will be skewered on the tip of my spear." His other hand burst into flame, and he held it close to Kaito, so that he would feel the heat. " My flames burn bright, they will not be doused easy, and if you continue to mock me, I will march on your land instead, for fog can be dissipated by flames." He was done with this ninja, and if this one didn't change his tone, he would do him damndest to kill him.

Black Crow

User Image
The clone smiled at the leaders offer. " Only a good some of money for information seems fair." She chuckled as the bells fell silent. " Your men seem on edge, maybe you should allow them some Rand R time?" She made the suggestion lightly, she wasn't one to tel another how to do their job. She fished into her tunic, and pulled out a scroll with the mark of the phoenix clan on it. " 500,000 Ryo, and the information is yours." She said, offering the leader the scroll.

The clone took in a sharp breath of air. If Kaito didn't change his tone, he could more than likely be killed. The Red Tiger was a man you did not disrespect, and Even Crow herself did not disrespect him. His temper was legendary, and coupled with his intensity and combat efficiency. She readied herself to interfere, but stayed her ground. There was no reason to foolishly rush in, for she needed to see if Kaito could actually pull this mission off. She had to give her subordinate faith.

Tsuki smiled at Rose. The leader was a good friend, but she still showed her the respect she deserved. " White phoenix may join you, but they have the same passion as Raging Tiger, it could be problematic." she said, crossing her arms and resting her chin on her knuckles. " Perhaps Green bison, but even that's not even sure. Their strength is in their navy, and most of the future battles will be on land." She paced, thinking these things through. " what I offer you, my friend, is our blades, free of charge, for one mission, use it wisely, for if it is used to early, you will have wasted my gift to you..." She sighed, as she watched Kaito's situation through the eyes of her clone. He needed to tread carefully, or he could end up dead, something she would most definitely not like.

King Hellhound

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Brandisher 100
”There’s a shadow just behind me,
Shrouding every step I take,
Making every promise empty,
Pointing every finger at me…”

User Image
Ichiro Katsurou, ”The Crow’s Talon"

Ichiro had planned on using the entire day to train, but found that he could not clear his mind sufficiently to allow for such. In his thoughts were swirling menageries of faces and times. He was never haunted by those he killed, but now he found it to be so. It was troublesome to say the least, but it was something that would end in time. He had no doubt that it was a product of having worked himself too hard. He had performed assassinations in a near constant manner for the last week and a half, and it was taking its toll on him physically and mentally. It was time to relax. Or at least, relax by Ichiro’s definition of the word. He entered the room where the Crow spoke and he said not a word. He would spoke when spoken to, but for now he simply observed. He took it upon himself to always be updated, to always know what was happening; that way he was always one step ahead of his mistress when it came to actions that needed to be taken. He was her Talon for a reason, he saw everything, heard everything, and was ready…for everything.

”…”

Akatsu Niku. The leader of the Black Dragon house. Ichiro had always regarded her as strange, but it wasn’t his place to judge her unless asked to do so. He continued listening, one hand perpetually gripping the hilt of his Kodachi as if every moment he was expecting to be attacked.

”Waiting like a stalking butler,
Who upon the finger rests,
Trust me,
Trust me,
Trust me…”

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Black Crow

User Image
Crow turned her head slightly, to acknowledge the presence of her captain. " Done with training for the day Ichiro? Or did you take my advice and take a break." She said, flashing him a brief smirk. She respected her talon very much, out of all of his mission, only two were failures. But that record was still beyond impressive, second only to her own records. He was an indispensable captain, but he took his job way to serious. She had made a promise to herself that she would get him to smile one day, but that day has yet to come. She shook her head, clearing it of the distracting thoughts, and refocused back on Rose. But her mind kept wandering slightly. mostly around Ichiro, and it confused her. He was her tool, her sword, her talon, but yet she couldn't help but care for him, just in the same sense with Kaito. they were the only family she knew, and he wouldn't allow them to fall in battle, especially if she could aid them. Her mind then flashed back to the past, when her carelessness cost her almost all of her followers. Her hands tightened into fists, as she swore to herself that she would never allow that to happen again. Which is the main reason why her herself went out on the meeting missions, for she knew she couldn't be tracked, but she couldn't keep her family cooped up, even if it meant protecting them. she had to let them flourish as well, or they would never reach their full potential.

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
"A dragon is strong..."

I nodded in agreement with Crow she was right after all then I saw the glint and movement of a sword and smiled "Seem's like I'm not to be trusted around you Tsuki," I said seeing the blonde hair of her Captain as I sat down and looked back at her again "I thank you for your gift I shall use it wisely and only when I truly need it my old friend," I said as Anami went to check out the new visitor he was to curious sometimes I thought as I watched the dragon out of my eye. I smiled and shrugged "As for Bison the leader seems to brutal for my taste and why they see me as the ultimate threat I see not I did no damage to them that the old leader did do I am not responsible for my old leader's actions," I said strongly and sighed, but again Crow was always right "Maybe a treaty? I could prove I mean no harm to her or her clan you know the taste of war is my favorite, but only under good reason's," I shrugged as I looked at the moon and smiled and I'd thought tonight would be peacefull as well as uneventful I thought with a laugh. I still had my eye on Anami who was sniffing the boy in the tree wondering what it was he wanted most likely.

User Image

As soon as I jumped down time slowed and I felt the flames at my face and flinched I watched the leader and frowned "I have stopped my dishonorable tendancies sir...but as I said I have the money here is your scroll as promised I meant no disrespect of any sort," I said as I watched him with a blank gaze I didn't like this slow movement thing it was weird and Imagi didn't like it either. "Ssssstupid boy your going to get ussssss killed," He hissed at me as he watched through my eyes on what was happening. I silenced him yet again as I thought 'its going to be your fault if he finds out I have an Oni living inside my human body if you don't stay silenced Imagi.'

King Hellhound

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Brandisher 100
”My descent is the story of every man...

User Image

Ichiro had intended not to speak whilst the Crow was having her meeting, but when he was referenced in the conversation he felt as if he had been given the right.

"I would not call it an issue of trust, for there is no such thing as trust for me. I trust two people, myself, and the Crow. I mean no disrespect. It is simply that I have deemed it in the best interest of myself and my mistress that...I treat each and every soul like a threat."

Ichiro gave a slight bow and made sure to remove his hand from his Kodachi. There was no need to insult his lady's guests or otherwise provoke them. Old habits died hard it seemed. He would have to work on being more "presentable" in the future. Issues of politics were usually not of his concern, but he had to be aware of hem all the same.

”I am hatred, darkness, and despair."

Loyal Gatekeeper

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
Sanada Yukimura

User Image
He pushed Kaito away, laughing, as his eyes went back to normal. His men had gone about their duties, leaving the situation under his control. He patted Kaito on the shoulder, with immensely strong blows. " You're pretty funny, sorry about that, it's a show I gotta put on for the men, you know, keeping up morals and stuff...." He walked to his spears, and put them back into the back sheathes he had. " Besides, I don't want the infamous Black Crow coming after me, She gives me the heebi jeebis." He continued on, laughing and muttering, and then walked back up to Kaito and took the scroll." I'll look it over later, but if i offer you 450,000 Ryo, will you do something for me? You see, I can't really leave the camp for this, I'd end up having to take my whole army. But could you go as fast as you can and go to the fortress of the White Phoenix, and see if she will come to the plains to meet with me, I admire her beauty and strategy, and i want to propose an alliance with her." He pulled out another large bag of money, and held it in his hand." Would you please do that for me?"

Black Crow

User Image
She smiled at Rose's comment." Not trusted, now that's a laugh, just because we took precautions doesn't mean you're not trusted." She said as she turned to Ichiro. " You're completely fine Ichiro, don't mind her, she won't do anything, she doesn't want to tangle with the Crow while Talon is here." She said, with a brief wink to Ichiro. He should remember what that means. To wink in the presence of another means to keep your guard up, and do not be afraid to strike if a threat poses itself." besides, the sins of the father's will pass on to the offspring. because you are not like your father, does not mean the house of Black Dragon is still not known as a 'tryanical power. It would be up for you to change that history, you and only you can do that."

The clone sighed at Yukimura, he was still foolish as a leader, but was definitely someone to not drop their guard around. her job being done, the clone vanished into green fire.

The clone with the White Phoenix looked up to her. " the Red Tiger requests your company in his lands, he wishes to pose a treaty with you against the corrupted powers of the black dragon house." she said, awaiting for her to respond.

King Hellhound

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Brandisher 100
”Lift me up..."

User Image

Ichiro gave the Crow the slightest of bows and crossed his arms. So she did expect some sort of treachery from the Black Dragon...good. She had not lost her sensibility. This woman was a threat, and Ichiro could feel it deep down within himself. The shrewdness of a politician did not allow for honesty, and without honesty, there was no way that the Crow would be able to take any offers from Rose. Politicians were all the same. Liar, lawyer, mirror, there was no difference in Ichiro's eyes. They were all threats, simply put. There was no room for flexibility in his views, he had to remain stalwart.

"Corrupted powers..."

The words rolled off of his tongue like velvet. The slightest and briefest of smiles played across his face. What an irony it was, and it was no doubt, a test. Even in the game of politics, the Crow maintained her fierceness. It was much more respectable than the way the other leaders "played."

"My lady, it seems that everyone is vying for your attention. Perhaps you should consider who the highest bidder is..."

It was Ichiro's attempt at putting further pressure on Rose, and any others who hoped for the assistance of the house. The edge of his smile twitched for a moment, and then disappeared as his hand once again sunk to his Kodachi.

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
"A dragon is strong..."

I frowned as she refered to him as my father my eyes flashed luminecent white under the shadow of the hair that was covering my face and smiled "Don't refer to that man as my father you know how I feel about it Black Crow," I said softly and nodded "I will change their minds if I have to die for my people just to prove it I will," I said and looked at the boy again "Trust me dishonoring me is hard to do the old ways to me are a hassle themselves most don't share this concept with me though and I understand your reason...Who can be trusted these days after all," I said with a shrug as Anami flew back to me sitting in my lap as he dozed off and I scratched the dragons smooth scales. I looked at Crow and turned serious "I think if we could bring Bison to our side and teach my men how to use boats we might have the upper advantage to the other houses, but of course knowing you Tsuki you've always got a plan to screw someone over," I laughed this war meant little to me so did the leader spot of black dragon I had wanted to join Tsuki, but of course my brother had died in battle leaving me the only person to lead the dragons I thought sadly.

User Image

I smiled as he spoke so he'd just been teasing me I thought as I looked at my burns they would need healing, but thanks to Imagi they would be fine I thought and laughed "I know what you mean Sensei is kinda scary at times," I agreed and took the money and bowed "I shall send the message right away sir," I said as I disappeared into a black fog leaving as swiftly as I could there was another leader I knew not to mess with now I thought as I jumped across the trees leaving for the phoenix camp Sensei probably would already be there I thought as I ran jumping across the roofs of the buildings as I entered their territory. I could already see one of my Sensei's clones it had become easier everyday to tell if it was a clone or not I was already tuned into Black Crows power level I kneeled at her feet as I reached them and smiled "All went well sensei I'm here to deliver a message to the phoenix leader."

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image

❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀
мιlιa naтѕυo
" ₮サ∑ ⅰς∑ レⅰレㄚ "
白百合
❀═━┈┈┈┈━═❀

Milia nods at the price. "It seems fair for there might be a war soon, hang on and I will return." She slowly makes her way up to her chambers and gets a bag with the amount she asked for. Making her way out she hands her the bag. "If you wish to count it you can but it is all there." She smiled as she reaches for the scroll.

She looks at the one that just showed up and glares to the guard tower before they could ring the bells. She really needed new men on that. she looks at the new person in front of her. "An wahat is this message?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff