Total Votes:[ 81 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 83 84 85 > >>

Hikaru Nacuna

I come bearing gifts....
Condition: Perfect
Mood: Calm/Relaxed
....Woe, Death, and Eternal Damnation

User Image

Hikaru Removed Kage from the sheath. His blade shined darkly in the sunlight. It's dark abyssal color almost eating light... It is just training... There is no need to be as serious as that...He thought as the blade seemed to vibrate in response. He extended his wielding arm about 35 degrees towards the ground and stuck his left hand in his pocket, "You can go ahead and begin.... Don't hold back." He said as the light breeze of the wind seemed to die off. He could see the look on her face that she was in fact ready with a strong look of perseverance.

Devoted Friend

7,375 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
αкємι σηgƒιєℓ∂
ƒℓι¢кєяιηg ƒℓαмє
User Image
ησ уσυ'ℓℓ ηєνєя вє αℓσηє
ωнєη ∂αякηєѕѕ ¢σмєѕ I'll light the night with stars
When darkness comes
ι'ℓℓ ℓιgнт тнє ηιgнт ωιтн ѕтαяѕ
нєαя му ωнιѕρєяѕ ιη тнє ∂αяк

Akemi saw him removed his sword from it's sheath. She noticed it shined darkly in the sunlight. The girl saw the blade vibrate for some reason. This made her very curious. Even though this was just training she had to be carefully regardless. Saw his arm extend 35 degrees towards the ground and removed his left hand from his pocket. Heard him tell her to go ahead and begin and to not hold back. She just smiled innocently and said"Same goes to you too." said as she position her sword at her side. She then went towards him and swung her blade at him in strong swish motion moving with the wind behind her.

ησ уσυ'ℓℓ ηєνєя вє αℓσηє
    ωнєη ∂αякηєѕѕ ¢σмєѕ You know I'm never far
    When darkness comes
    уσυ кησω ι'м ηєνєя ƒαя
    нєαя тнє ωнιѕρєяѕ ιη тнє ∂αяк

User ImageUser Image
Hikaru Nacuna

I come bearing gifts....
Mood: Calm

User Image

Hikaru nodded at her response. Seeing her begin to stride at him he prepared to guard himself. In a quick blink the two swords struck each other. Her sword grinded against his creating a spark and almost a screeching sound. Their faces were now close to each other, practically inched away with the two swords separating them... That was quite an attack.. It was almost as if the wind propelled it... He supposed now that he should take her more seriously and blinked. With his left hand he shoved her back. Looking at her, he winked at her, he then became near invisible as he blended in with the surroundings. Hikaru came in from the side slashing downward towards her, reappearing from his camouflage.

Devoted Friend

7,375 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
αкємι σηgƒιєℓ∂
ƒℓι¢кєяιηg ƒℓαмє
User Image
ησ уσυ'ℓℓ ηєνєя вє αℓσηє
When darkness comes

Akemi saw the spark that appeared when their swords met and made an almost screeching sound. She saw Hikaru blink in response to her attack surprised and this brought a smiles to her lips. She was actually able to deliver to a pretty good first swing for one who doesn't normally use a sword as much in battle let alone training.

Felt herself being shoved back by his left hand and got in defense mode immediately afterward. Saw him give her a wink then saw him disappear this caught her by suprised a bit. The longfield girl stood her ground and carefully look around her searching for Hikaru. Suprised to see him come from the side and blocked his blade with hers as best she could with this sudden attack and pushed her blade forward in attempt to push him back.

ησ уσυ'ℓℓ ηєνєя вє αℓσηє
    When darkness comes
    уσυ кησω ι'м ηєνєя ƒαя

User ImageUser Image

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
xxxxяαzιєℓ נα¢σвι тєηѕυιxxxx
ℓєα∂єя σƒ тнє ƒσχ нσℓℓσω мєя¢ѕ
User Image

ση тнє gяσυη∂ ι ℓαу, мσтισηℓєѕѕ ιη ραιη
ι ¢αη ѕєє му ℓιƒє ƒℓαѕнιηg вєƒσяє му єуєѕ
∂ι∂ ι ƒαℓℓ αѕℓєєρ? ιѕ тнιѕ αℓℓ α ∂яєαм
ωαкє мє υρ, ι'м ℓινιηg α ηιgнтмαяє
ι ωιℓℓ ησт ∂ιє - ι ωιℓℓ ѕυяνινє!

Having stopped the blacksmith boy in his tracks from pushing the cart any farther, Raziel would give the Ladro a smile as he was given a nod of affirmation in response; however, it didn't seem like he was going to carry the conversation any farther than a simple nod, at least until the Tensui merc offered his hand to help him make the delivery. While ordinarily anyone would think of a mercenary as someone cruel, only in things for the money, Raziel wasn't like that - and neither were the rest of his mercenaries. Why the townsfolk of Fox Hollow were still so against their presence he still didn't understand, especially with how many times the mercs had protected them, but he supposed all the negativity surrounding them would all wash away in due time. Seeing the surprised look on Ladro's face, Raziel would raise an eyebrow at the boy as he stuttered, "You seem surprised."

After a moment, Ladro would turn away the helping hand that Raziel had offered, which was a little odd in the Tensui's opinion but if he really didn't want the help with that heavy cart then what could he really do? Pushing up the green patterned band that lay across his forehead with his thumb, Raziel would begin walking alongside the boy as he tried to leave their conversation in the dust, deciding to ask a second time, a small smile still dawning his features. After all, they did seem to be going towards the same place, though Raziel didn't remember ordering any weapons off the top of his head - maybe one of his band had, who knew. "Are you sure? We're heading the same direction it looks like, towards Russell Grove. Its not like I'm in any hurry to get there, either, so I don't mind."

While he wasn't really in any hurry to get there, with that sensitive hearing of his he could hear the sounds of metal clashing against metal; apparently some of the others had finally started their training for the morning, and from the scent he could catch on the air... Akemi and Hikaru had finally met one another as well. 'Well, I'm glad they finally met, been meaning to introduce the two since Akemi joined us... And what do you know, I was right!' Raziel would think to himself as his emerald orb glanced ahead for a moment, restraining his laughter regarding his earlier comment to Hikaru about a woman who wouldn't run from him.

ι ωιℓℓ ησт ∂ιє, ι'ℓℓ ωαιт нєяє ƒσя уσυ
ι ƒєєℓ αℓινє ωнєη уσυ'яє вєѕι∂є мє
ι ωιℓℓ ησт ∂ιє, ι'ℓℓ ωαιт нєяє ƒσя уσυ
ιη му тιмє σƒ ∂уιηg

User Image User Image User Image
ι'м яєα∂у ƒσя σηє мσяє BΛƬƬᄂΣ ƧᄃΛЯ // ¢αυѕє тнιѕ ιѕ ѕтιℓℓ ωσятн FIGΉƬIПG ƒσя

partydude11
Hikaru Nacuna

I come bearing gifts....
Mood: Calm

User Image

Hikaru's eyes met hers once more at his attack. He was pushed back and thus he had to regain his composure at this. He looked at Akemi, "Come on... Hit me.... Just once." He said in a darker tone. Hikaru took a more defensive stance. He wanted her to get mad.. To really want to hit him hard. He figured it would help her be stronger since he was still getting a warm and friendly aura from her. If she could release everything on him then he would be happy because not only would he see how strong she is, but how much he himself could take.

Devoted Friend

7,375 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
αкємι σηgƒιєℓ∂
ƒℓι¢кєяιηg ƒℓαмє
User Image
ησ уσυ'ℓℓ ηєνєя вє αℓσηє
When darkness comes

Akemi was taken back slightly by the darker tone in his voice when he tried to get her to hit him once more. Saw he went more on the defensive side. She had to be careful though .. She can't let herself get too angry.If she got really pissed she could probably burn down all the trees around them and eventually the flames would engulf the whole the forest. Which wouldn't be a good thing and would have to explain to her mom why she lost control. She kept her cool but you could see the fire light up in her eyes. She charged again and released another big blow to push him back again harder and he scraped the ground with his feet.

ησ уσυ'ℓℓ ηєνєя вє αℓσηє
    When darkness comes
    уσυ кησω ι'м ηєνєя ƒαя

User ImageUser Image
Hikaru Nacuna

I come bearing gifts....
Mood: Excited

User Image

Forcefully pushed back, Hikaru slid against the ground almost hitting a nearby tree. He looked at her eyes to see a spark in them. Seeing her aura, the gold was now flaring red at the tips. Hikaru could only smile in reaction to it. He looked at his blade to see his black aura begin to infuse with it. Hikaru raised his arm with his blade pointed towards the sky. "Aura Scythe!" He would exclaim as he slammed the blade to the ground in her direction. A large black blade like energy would speed across the ground towards her.

Fiendish Shade

User Image

User Image
╔════════════════════════════╗
тнєу ¢αη’т тαкє υѕ ∂σωη
ιƒ ωє ѕтαη∂ συя gяσυη∂
ιƒ ωє ℓινє, ιƒ ωє ∂ιє
ωє ωιℓℓ ѕнσυт συт συя вαттℓє ¢яу
╚════════════════════════════╝

User Image
                                                  The energy in the air was just right-- everything was so surreal. The feeling itself could easily consume from the inside, and ultimately fuel the powers of the elements to hold that much more control over themselves. It was within this waking moment, that one single entity would be watching, her breath hushed and stable. Two piercing red eyes would be peering out among the shadows of the trees, as the surveying area would be taken into accommodation. The smell of honey and wine would be mixed in the air, and the taste of blood would surface. A pair of silver-colored, long fox ears would flicker, tracing the movement of a creature that was now within the midst of the location. Dark black wings would extend out, getting a feel of the late morning air. If it weren't for this coverage, the part fox, part dark angel, part vampire, and part demon creature would be able to easily escape the now impending danger.

There was no doubt here that Russel Grove was filled with all sorts of scary carnivores awaiting to sink their teeth into anything they could lay their eyes on. They were not afraid of human kind, nor beast alike. This was where Izumi Brooks had made one costly mistake. The female had just been training, further off from the regular location-- simply because she liked solitude every now and then. It allowed her time to think without having someone nagging down her throat about the flaws in her movements and attacks. She would not listen to reason, and often times was more ignorant that any could of fathomed. Especially with one dull and not so thoughtful of choices... The twenty one year old had bought some wine the previous night and maneuvered her way up here. The further one traveled, the more likely they were to cross paths with a not so friendly face.

'I heard it moving before it even could strike, but the question now is... Where is that damned bear?'

Ah, yes.... bears. They could be very territorial, especially if they were protecting their cubs. Hearing a low growl, which Izumi could actually decipher and understand-- she would make note of the fact the bear was unhappy. Having came across the scene with the empty wine bottle, and ending up relieving a cut, it was obvious the bear was now in pain. If Izumi hadn't had to move so fast, she wouldn't of foolishly dropped the bottle. She wasn't someone who liked to cause harm to others, mysteriously enough-- but she had to have blood to live. She could live off the blood of others. It was complicated, to say the least, and only one other person knew of the burden that weighed on her shoulders. That being her younger sister, which often times, Izumi appeared to steer clear of-- which wasn't exactly the case.

Drawing in a deep breath, as the bear would pick up her scent and let out a roar, she would begin to tuck her wings behind her. Slipping from the shadows of the tree line, she'd slam the end of her staff on the ground. Those red-colored hues would glare deep into cold black one's as the bear would raise itself off the ground it once was on. Now on it's hind quarters, it'd begin to swipe a paw at the kitsune demon. Shifting her movements, all Izumi would do was block the swipe with her staff. "It'd be wise if you just return to your family, momma bear." Calmly speaking, as the red-tint in her eyes would leave, a soft blue would now be revealed. Instead of listening, the bear would let out a snarl in protest, and push against the staff, causing Izumi to zig-zag backwards with a frown.

"So you want to play things the hard way... Guess I have no choice."

Just as the bear would lower itself back onto all fours and charge after her, Izumi would channel that very energy in the air. Calling upon it, electricity would spark from her finger tips and become transferred into her staff. Lifting it as she would slide her feet back, she'd point the tip out wards, and three cracks of lightning would cackle loudly. The sparks would instantly shoot straight at the bear's heart, causing it to instantly fall limp in it's tracks. The smell of burnt flesh would rise, and an groan would escape the kitsune's lips. Attaching her staff back to her side, Izumi would walk over to the body and bend down, her gaze softening even more. "Forgive me..." Reaching one arm around its neck, she would elevate it to her lips, and sink her fangs within its flesh.

Draining some of the animal's precious blood, she would set the body back down. Dragging her left arm over her mouth, she would wipe the access blood off her lips and stand back up to her full height. Letting out a hasty breath, her right ear would flick as she would begin to eye the trail she had taken to make it this far. 'I'm not sure what time it is at this point. Am I late? I'm not sure if I remember. Hmm...' Shrugging her shoulders and leaving the body behind, along with the broken glass, Izumi would sniff the air. Catching the familiar scents of people she somewhat knew, she would slowly make her way towards them, taking her sweet time of course.

[[ Couldn't help this post XD Sorry for the content~ Intro done! ^^ ]]

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                  Șϯɑϯʊȿ: Calm, Curious
                                                  Ƚσςαʈȋѳȵ: Russel Grove
                                                  ҪѻɱϷɑȵӌ: No one yet
                                                  ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Devoted Friend

7,375 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
αкємι σηgƒιєℓ∂
ƒℓι¢кєяιηg ƒℓαмє
User Image
ησ уσυ'ℓℓ ηєνєя вє αℓσηє
When darkness comes

Akemi smirked seeing him get pushed back. She saw his blade get infused with a black aura. Her eyes widen seeing blade glow and slammed the blade in her direction. Saw the large black blade like energy come towards her and she rolled out of the way. She barely missed it but thank goodness she did. the aura sliceless open a tree and cut through the forest. her blade lite up on Fire prepared to send it his way.

ησ уσυ'ℓℓ ηєνєя вє αℓσηє
    When darkness comes
    уσυ кησω ι'м ηєνєя ƒαя

User ImageUser Image
Hikaru Nacuna

I come bearing gifts....
Mood: Excited

User Image

Hikaru's face was indifferent seeing as she dodged his attack. His eyes were perceiving other auras approaching. He figured that maybe now was the time to take a breather from training, "The others are coming, do you wish to continue?" He asked. Hikaru didn't want to be rude to her by just ending it without her permission. Though he did see a burning fire to her aura and he questioned if she would want to even stop.

Devoted Friend

7,375 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
αкємι σηgƒιєℓ∂
ƒℓι¢кєяιηg ƒℓαмє
User Image
ησ уσυ'ℓℓ ηєνєя вє αℓσηє
When darkness comes

Akemi was pumped up. Heard him mention that the other were coming and asked if she wanted to continue. Normally she would have continued.. But she used up enough of her engery.. if they continued who knows how long she would be able to keep her flames tamed. She also sensed the other coming and just nods. Thinking it was a good time to stop.

She took a deep breath and slowly let it out trying to calm herself down.
                          "No.. I think this is a good time to stop this little training session." she said as the flame disappeared from her blade. when she was finally calm she smiled."That was fun.. It was a good training session and we know are familar with what each other can do"

ησ уσυ'ℓℓ ηєνєя вє αℓσηє
    When darkness comes
    уσυ кησω ι'м ηєνєя ƒαя

User ImageUser Image
Hikaru Nacuna

I come bearing gifts....
Mood: calm

User Image

Hikaru nodded to her decision and sheathed Kage. Hikaru smiled at her seeing the flames from her sword disappear. "Yeah it was quite fun.. But I feel as if that is only a fraction of what you can do... Maybe I'll see it someday." He said with confidance in her sensing the others were getting closer. Hikaru sat down to relax and he rolled his shoulders. He began to focus his aura again to bring balance.

Devoted Friend

7,375 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
αкємι σηgƒιєℓ∂
ƒℓι¢кєяιηg ƒℓαмє
User Image
ησ уσυ'ℓℓ ηєνєя вє αℓσηє
When darkness comes

Akemi puts the sword she borrowed back in its sheath. Fortunately her flames didn't damage it. Noticed him smiles at her. Agree with her that it was quite fun. He said he could sense she only used a fraction of what she could do. Said maybe some day he would see it. She put the sword away and came back and winked at him.

"Guilty... you'll have to wait and see maybe you'll see it on a mission sometime." she laughed a bit messing with him. Before sitting under a tree the longfield girl leaned against it and relaxed laying her bow beside her. Akemi decided to relax and rest a bit until the others got here. This also would help her recooperate a little bit at least.

ησ уσυ'ℓℓ ηєνєя вє αℓσηє
    When darkness comes
    уσυ кησω ι'м ηєνєя ƒαя

User ImageUser Image

Dangerous Humorist

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

User Image

Now you see me...
You still don't...

It is such a good day. Everyone seems lively with all the bustle and hustle in the street. Unlike in Veniva, the people aren't cautious. They don't carry weapons. They don't look around before reaching into their pouches of gold coins. She could see the smile on merchants' faces as they try to call in as much customers as they could.

Smiling as always, Shim weaves her way through the crowd, her cheery eyes scanning the whole place. Although, she keeps her hand around her Shikomizue. There is no visible threat but that doesn't mean she is safe. No one is safe.

She stops by a stall selling trinkets and precious jewels. The middle-aged store-owner smiles at her and picks up an amethyst locket.
"Take a look at this, love. It's the color of your eyes when the sun's rays bounces off of it," says the lady. "I'll give it to you for half the price."

Gently, she shook her head. "Pity. I couldn't even if I want to. Something as beautiful as that isn't fitting for someone like me."

"Surely a girl just like you deserves the prettiest of things," the lady urged, giving her a keen look.

Her lips curve into a smile before spinning on her heels and walking away from the stall. I am not just a girl. Despite the wavering smile on her face, there is a heavy feeling in her chest that she could not seem to ignore. She must stay unseen, invisible. That's what Old Man Sho had told her not only once. Until she accomplishes her mission, Murasaki Shim must remain not more than a shadow; a fleeting illusion to the eyes of those who refuse to see.

As she wanders yet again, she stumbles into a dark alleyway.
"Now where am I?" she mumbled looking around.

Yet, she does not retrace her steps. Her feet keep moving on their own, aimlessly. That has always been her way. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. A wanderer just goes forward and never looks back.

But when she chances upon two armed people in the midst of combat, she couldn't help but watch. One is a pretty girl and the other is a strange-looking young man. They don't notice her. She keeps in the shadow and sits there comfortably without care that she would get involved in the fight. And while she does, she wonders curiously. Why do they seem to enjoy fighting?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces