Total Votes:[ 81 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 >

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image

There's a place where you can light the fire and watch it burn :: Its too dangerous.. for something like that...
                                                xxxxx
                                                None In Use :: Lay it down and lose it all

xxxxx
                                                It's taken me so far beyond the point of no return :: Vampire & Demon Slayer
                                                xxxxx
                                                None In Use :: Gave all that I had when hope is gone

Never in a millions years would Jaylen have thought that anyone taking witness to this mess around would actually decide to approach her. Mateo had forced her into being like the monsters she hated so much, and though she didn't drink blood the fact of the matter was no one wanted to be around a killer, let alone one that felt no remorse... until her mind had finally been given back to her, until it was far too late. Just like now. So much innocent blood on her hands - Jaylen had no idea the number of lives she'd taken, absolutely no idea. She never wanted to know, either; it would just make her feel even worse than she already did living with this curse. From the very beginning, vampires had tried to decide her fate for her - she was almost ripped apart and eaten, almost raped... For a while there she thought she finally had the upper hand when she started at Fairend Skye; she'd taken the same reputation as her adoptive father had for killing the creatures. And then everything came tumbling down... all because of a single vampire that had finally managed to trick her, finally managed to beat her. Sitting here like this, blood smeared all over her person, tears running down her face, she felt just as trapped and manipulated, just as frightened, as she did back in Velron as a child...

Suddenly, the snap of a twig in front of her and a voice that she didn't recognize would get Jaylen's attention. Tear-filled, dark turquoise gaze raising from the ground she'd been staring at to the person's feet, the next thing she knew a male would be crouching in front of her, lifting her head up even more. Why? Why would anyone want to look at her? "You know...you....shouldn't say such sad things... Finally raising her eyes to his face as she felt a thumb wipe away the tear that had started rolling down her cheek, Jaylen's gaze would shake as her hair was brushed away from her face. "W-W..ho..." Who was this man? Why did he even care when they were clearly strangers? Or.. was he someone she met while Mateo.. was manipulating her? No... no.. that monster only made her kill everyone in her path... "I know someone who'd be...very sad if anything killed you, how they'd probably break down crying just seeing you the way you are now..." Just who was he talking about? Who did he know?

Gasping when she felt her fiercely trembling body being gently pulled towards him, Jaylen honestly didn't... know what to do. His chin being placed atop her head, she knew what she should do before he even said anything else; push him away, yell at him to leave before he joined the bloody bodies that had been strewn in parts all around her. Every ounce of her strength to do those things though... it was gone, just simply gone right now. Jaylen had hit lows before, but never rock bottom - and it was only because of what she'd found out during that moment of clarity that she was at the bottom right now. To know that Mateo had been causing her to take all these innocent lives was one thing, to know he forced her to have a child with him though and find out about it decades later.. was another story though. Frozen but her body still trembling, the slayer could only listen to the dark haired male.

"I know you don't know who I am, a complete stranger out of the blue. But...I've heard a great deal about you from a girl who loves you more than anything in the world. I don't know what it is but, I want to help...in anyway I can. I made a promise to help her and you if you'll let me..."

Her... Did he mean... Jozlyn? that was her name, right? Hearing this, Jaylen would flinch, biting her lip as she stared down at the other's shirt collar. The woman only had recollection of meeting her illegitimate halfling daughter once and it wasn't a happy memory, it was full of anger... but what struck Jaylen at the mention of that promise was the look on the girl's face before she took off. There was something in it that, for a brief moment, gave Jaylen a spark of hope before it disappeared again as her doubts took over. Was she really... trying to help her? "And...to answer your question, no. It's not too much to ask to be safe, to laugh, or even to be close to someone....it's never...too much to ask for..." A slight whimper escaping her throat at this, Jaylen shakily rose a hand, peering down at the blood caked to it for a moment. "A...A promise... to her..? She... m-my...?" Jaylen couldn't even speak her name let alone mention the word 'daughter'.

It was so hard to believe she'd given birth to a creature that was part vampire, one of the things she couldn't stand to even hear mentioned in a conversation let alone be near without feeling the urge to kill. It felt wrong, so very wrong, but it was fact... there was no reason for Mateo to hold it over her head otherwise, and the girl did look just like her no matter how much she hated admitting it. Touching her other hand to her stomach, she could feel her face contort into one of disgust. Yet, that girl, who apparently saw through what Mateo was doing to her, was willing to help her? Why? When she knew just from the sheer look on Jaylen's face that her own mother didn't trust her? It was hard to believe. Any helping hand was hard to believe, to trust in, to give into... The only people she'd ever trusted, that actually came through for her, were Cedric and Natalya, and she was certain that they, along with the twins and Atsuko, thought she was simply long dead at this point. What did she have left? A cursed existence, that's what.

The hand that she'd been gazing at a moment ago curling into a loose fist before she'd weakly attempt to hit the male's chest before her as the tears started streaming down her face again, Jaylen shook her head. "Y-You don't understand! E-Everything.... anything at all is too much to ask for! No matter w-what I do, what I say, no matter how hard I try to fight, try to hold on, that monster takes it all from me!" Voice rather strained as the words just flowed out in distress and anger, Jaylen's sobbing was unmistakeable, her body once again trembling in this stranger's grasp. Slowly opening up her clenched hand and turning it, resting her fingers and her palm lightly against the chest her face was buried in at the moment, Jaylen could, for the first time in years, feel the beating of a heart that belonged to something of the living. Just that in itself, paired with the fact someone was actually trying to console her, was enough to calm her down enough to speak again after a few minutes, this time her voice a mere whisper. "I haven't... h-haven't seen my family.. in n-nearly.. fifty years... I c-can't even.. get close enough to feel another person's warmth like this.. without putting them in danger.. w-without all of this happening..." Obviously, 'this' meant the forced bloodshed around her, a scene that her child self was all too familiar with, a scene that she had started creating all because of that damn vampire that she just wasn't strong enough to take on alone. Dating herself, though she didn't look anywhere near what age she should be, clearly, even though he'd noticed she was being tortured, it was being brought to a whole different level by stopping her aging.

Fingers tensing against the fabric of the stranger's shirt, Jaylen picked up on the fact he was so relaxed and, while it did help at least a little, she knew Mateo had just left so she couldn't let her guard down. Not that guarding herself ever helped anyway, though, so what was the point? Bowing her head again to lean it against him even more, though it was more like she just couldn't hold the weight of it up any longer, Jaylen's blonde locks falling over her shoulders and actually revealing the very top part of that red 'brand' on her back between her shoulder blades, if it weren't for the fact the two of them were so close he'd never even know she was talking with how quiet the words were. "I shouldn't.. e-even be touching you.. even be n-near you.. stranger or not... How can you help me.. how can she help me.. when I can't ever truly escape him..?" There was always the chance that Mateo could come back at any moment - at least... now there was. Jaylen had entirely lost track of time because of Mateo putting her under his control for two months straight, and thanks to that the schedule she had started to pick up on for when he usually came around, the only real defense she had against him to keep from causing massive casualties, was entirely lost. He said he wanted to help her, whoever he was, and though she didn't want anyone else to get involved in this, including Jozlyn despite the fact she held very confusing and distraught feelings towards the girl, Jaylen was longing for a way out.

Did I bring this to myself? Can I get out alive? :: .........
                                                xxxxx
                                                I don't remember where I am... :: Yeah, I've given you the best of me
                                                xxxxx
                                                Now you want the rest of me :: Blood... Bodies... And a.. stranger...
                                                xxxxx
                                                Wandering Slayer :: What's it gonna take to survive?

User Image

ShadowReaper1998

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Dressed Up 200
    User ImageUser Image

You don't need them to believe in you :: Crush? What's that?
                                        xxxxx
                                        No Weapon In Use :: Get your mission on lock and see it through
                                        xxxxx
                                        You've got all the power you need in you :: No Job
                                        xxxxx
                                        No Powers In Use :: We can change the whole world

╔══════════════╗

Watching as Odd's golden fog began to solidify and take shape, Jozlyn's red-orange hues would widen in curiosity as she poked at the matter with her finger. So fascinating... this manipulation of matter, that is. Before she could think to comment on it, Jaz was offered a ride and a pastry, both of which she smiled and took with a thankful attitude. She tried to eat human food whenever she could, as if it could help stave off the natural vampiric hunger; in the end, of course, she always had to find something to feed off of, but she never waited until she was starving to do so. Whether that was a lesson Mateo taught her on purpose or it was something she learned on accident she wasn't sure, but she was glad she knew it - one less thing to make her mother view her as a monster, the ability to control her thirst.

Hopping onto one of the tendrils and sitting in a very lady-like fashion, Jozlyn would read whatever Odd wrote for her, smiling at his form of communication without scribbling on paper, until something finally caught her eye. He hadn't mentioned that term 'mercenaries' when he was talking about Fox Hollow before, so she just assumed that Odd was talking about the town. However, now it was making a bit more sense; Jaz wasn't certain what was going on down here, but she had heard something akin to that which rung a bell. Picturing the red-haired male that she had seen with her cousin earlier, Jozlyn would gasp. No wonder they looked a little battle-worn back there! "They're.. mercenaries? Oh my... I had no idea! Akemi-chan is a mercenary?! I never imagined anyone so sweet could be such a thing... then again, I suppose that line of work does run in my family..." Touching her index finger to her chin in thought, she glanced at Odd for a moment. "If they sent out a call for help, are you going to join them? If there's so many people involved, I wonder..." Would they need more help? Perhaps a half-vampire with artistry magic could be of some assistance? Of course, she would only be able to do whatever she could in the time before getting her mother back... which might not make now such a good time to offer a hand. There was always later though, right?

Nibbling on the apple pastry Odd had given her before as she mulled the idea over while waiting for a response from the fluffy-haired being, finally she'd comment on the treat she'd been given, "This pastry is delicious~" Wherever he'd gotten it from, Jaz would have to make a point to stop there and get some herself. Speaking of places, she knew they were going into town but did her companion have any idea where they were going? "Are we going anywhere in particular, Odd?"

╚══════════════╝

Gonna take it over, gonna start it over :: Curious, Cheerful
                                        xxxxx
                                        Near Russell Grove :: Don't you know what we could be?
                                        xxxxx
                                        A new beginning, fight till we're winning :: Odd
                                        xxxxx
                                        Wanderer :: Tell me that you're in it

User Image

ULTlMATE_KODIAK

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Signature Look 250
    • Dressed Up 200
    User ImageUser Image

I hear you calling out, our ship is going down :: It's lonely without her here anymore...
                                                        xxxxx
                                                        No Weapon In Use :: We're sinking and I can't let you go

xxxxx
                                                        I couldn't understand, you wouldn't take my hand :: "Lazy" Mercenary
                                                        xxxxx
                                                        No Powers Active :: I watched you fall into the ocean below

"Gotta talk to this Raziel person huh...? Alright then, sure. Grab me an audience with him next time he's around, till then I think I'm gonna take me one of these beds and grab some rest." Blinking as Alex decided she would just sleep until the redheaded Tensui came around for her to talk, Akihiko gave a slight nod. This was a rather unusual meeting... unusual, indeed. Then again, he supposed both of them would fit right in here in that aspect. "I'll be sure to let him know you want to talk to him." Replying with this, Akihiko would turn his head slightly and mutter under his breath with a sigh, "...if he ever sticks around long enough for me to..." It really was quite aggravating when his best friend was always running off for some unknown reason.

Poor Akihiko, he still hadn't pieced it together yet; unforunately for him, this frustration was also kind of doing something else that wasn't too good for him - like feeding the parasitic demon lingering inside that was just waiting for a chance to spring. "If this works out Fay, we blow the rest of our money on new clothes. If it doesn't...well lets not think 'bout that haha" Akihiko couldn't see any reason for Raz not to let them join; then again, the Longfield nor anyone else around here had seen their abilities yet either. From the sounds of it though, they hadn't had too much luck with finding a job thus far.

"night"

"Um... night?"

"That Alex, so selfish. Sorry about her Aki. She really is dependable, but her personality is a little hard to swallow."
                                                        And just like that, the neko was asleep, leaving Akihiko with the ill fox girl who was... well, a bit more relatable for him in regards to personality. Sighing himself, Aki let out a slight chuckle as he rubbed the back of his neck, glancing over at Alex's back before looking to Fay. "Heh, no kidding... I don't think I've really come across anyone so.. forward before like that... Its alright though." Er, well, as long as his face didn't feel like the surface of the sun, it was. Offering Fay to situate herself on a bed, to at least sit down, Akihiko would take a chair nearby. Fay was still awake, and it didn't seem like she was all that sleepy, so what was the harm in keeping her company for a bit until someone else got back? "So you're both looking for mercenary work? From what Alex said it seems like you've been a bit.. unlucky so far."

Its a fight to survive, do or die and to keep it alive :: Concerned, Curious, Friendly
                                                        xxxxx
                                                        Merc Base - Infirmary :: We gotta wake up, we gotta save us

xxxxx
                                                        So baby hang on :: Fay & Allexi
                                                        xxxxx
                                                        Angel with a Hidden Demon :: I'm coming after you, I'm diving overboard

User Image

The Big Kuma

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
        • Person of Interest 200
        • Signature Look 250
        • Dressed Up 200
              User ImageUser Image

On the ground I lay, motionless in pain :: In Love with (& Secretly Bonded to) Akemi <3
                                                      xxxxx
                                                      Dual Chakrams - Weapon Integration :: I can see my life flashing before my eyes

xxxxx
                                                      Did I fall asleep? Is this all a dream? :: Skilled Mercenary
                                                      xxxxx
                                                      Directionality :: Wake me up, I'm living a nightmare.

That innocent smile of her's, feeling her shiver at his touch and, most of all, knowing it was wonderful on her end to feel such strong emotion coming from him, all of it was making this moment in the dark even better. However, feeling Akemi return that passion and longing, to lean into it... well, that was the sign Raziel had been waiting for, and he wasn't sure he'd even get it to be honest. Akemi was a rather shy girl around him, easy to fluster even when he wasn't trying - for her to actually add to the flames of desire... let's just say it was nearly overwhelming. Every second was raising the intensity of every feeling in just that one, long kiss, and then another as the redhead drew her closer. Every second turning his face an even deeper shade of red. Every second... creating a problem for him.

"A-Akemi...."

Having to break in order to breathe, Raziel's lips barely parted from the Bright Beauty's own, his words a mere whisper to be felt against her skin. "...I-I'm ninety-nine.. point nine percent sure... that you're thinking.. the same thing I am right now..." Speaking in between breaths, Raz would finally open that emerald orb of his and gaze at Akemi. With the way emotions between them were being heightened, he really was almost certain that Akemi's head was rolling around the same idea his own was, even if the thought of such things was more than enough to beyond make her flustered. However, there was always a slim chance she wasn't thinking the same thing he was... how that would be possible with this basic feedback loop of feelings though he wasn't sure. All Raziel knew was that this was only going to go anywhere if Akemi wanted it to. "...if there's.. any chance you're not... then feel free to slap me... I won't do anything you don't want me to..." Reassuring Akemi with a follow-up kiss when he said this, before the half-angel knew it Raz lowered his arms and swept her off her feet into his grasp, all the while maintaining that kiss.

The Tensui was waiting to feel something in the bond with her that told him that she was either on board with the suggestion or she was against it; one of the perks to being able to feel that kind of thing was that he could at least prepare himself for her reaction. If she said no though, boy was he ever in trouble... he wouldn't be able to go back to base right now, that's for sure. Hesitation, on the other hand, was something that he'd have to be particularly careful with; he didn't want to make her feel like she had to do anything, regardless of the connection between the two of them. That was kind of a difficult task though, at least when she'd be able to sense that deep attraction to her that kissing was only making worse for him, and even herself.

Once more parting, just barely, to place a kiss on her cheek close to her ear and whisper again, Raziel's one-eyed gaze would trail over to the direction the shed and the base were in. If he was going to suggest anything, it wouldn't be wise to stay out in the open for it. God forbid they go anywhere inside the base, either; he could just imagine how awkwardly painful that might end up being. There was always the house he kept in town, but that was a bit of a trip.. thus leaving the chance of someone seeing them. "...it's not the perfect spot, but the shed is... well, the closest thing to us... and there's a very slim chance anyone would find us... Unless you have a better idea..?" The shed wouldn't be Raziel's first choice for anything to do with fooling around, but as he mentioned to Akemi just now it was highly unlikely anyone would go out there this late at night let alone go looking for someone in there. Especially Akihiko, since the guy didn't even carry weapons and never went in there anyway. It would be the last place anyone would think to look.

I will not die - I will survive :: Loving & Lustful~ ;D // Tired, 97%
                                                      xxxxx
                                                      Russell Grove :: I will not die, I'll wait here for you

xxxxx
                                                      I feel alive when you're beside me :: Akemi~
                                                      xxxxx
                                                      Flirtatious Leader of the Fox Hollow Mercs :: I will not die, I'll wait here for you-In my time of dying

User Image
                                                      User Image

Hinata Uchiha202

Zulicious King's Princess

Shy Spirit

11,150 Points
            • Hellraiser 500
            • Waffles! 25
            • Demonic Associate 100
            User ImageUser Image

I don't wanna be left behind :: O-oh I don't know....

No weapons in use
                                                      :: Distance was a friend of mine

Catching breath in a web of lies :: Demon & Dragon Slayer

No powers in use
                                                      :: I've spent most of my life

╔══════════════╗

Breathing in the night air, the very cool smell of it caused Ciara to sigh with a smile on her face; it was so nice not to feel so hot. One thing Ciara could never get used to was the unbelievable heat in the western dessert during the day. It was practically suffocating and how every people were able to travel through it without practically dying of thirst was beyond the blonde haired Slayer. It was because of this factor that Ciara had entertained the idea of leaving the town they had been staying in before hand to get to Fox Hollow so late. Though her and Entei had started out into the dessert a little bit after sunset, it was still rather hot; but luckily it cooled down fast. If they didn't hurry it could get a little too chilly out here, not to mention her companion was probably rather tired from all the walking they'd be doing. Such was the life of a slayer, especially when they were on a rather special mission to hunt down some dangerous fire dragon. It was said the creature had taken meany of their kin out the past couple months; causing quite an uproar in their neighboring branches. Others had come back with their tail between their legs, but Ciara was different. She was bound and determined to make her father proud.

Curling her hand into a fist and bringing it up to her face, a look of determination burning in those sky blue hues; for a moment the girl felt powerful. At least, up until the point her stomach decided to make a rather loud gurgling noise. Cheeks turning a dark red, Ciara quickly wrapped her arms across her stomach as if it would cause the sound to stop. "Ugh, not again! I just ate a little bit ago!" Huffing with an irritated expression, fully prepared to punch her stomach out of irritation, the action would be stopped by a much younger voice. "Actually, the last time we ate was in the afternoon...." Stopping in her tracks, Ciara would stare down at her companion, the female Snow Leopard foxes four tails shifting this was in that. After a few moments of silence, Ciara's eyes would grow wide and instantly she'd start tugging on her hair. "No, I'm sure we ate again before we left! I'm more than a hundred percent su---" Hearing another gurgling noise, this time not one that was hers, Entei would start to whine. "Ciara-chan I'm hungry!! Can't we go back and get food?" Before the blonde Slayer could really say anything, Entei would start to roll around in the sand with tear filled blue eyes.

In a slight panic, Ciara would drop her bag on the ground; Hiko-kotsu not too far behind it, and land on her knees. Digging through what little belongings she had, the girl would attempt to find something for her fox friend to eat. Normally she was really good at making sure Entei was fed and well taken care of; but lately things had been slipping Ciara's mind. Entei wasn't sure if it was because her mind seemed to be wandering to other things lately or if she was just tired. It could possibly be a mixture of both, but only Ciara would know that and it's not like her mistress would ever admit to such a thing. "There's gotta be something in here, I'm sure of it. It's not like we can go back anyways, that would just take longer." Babbling on while digging for something to eat for her friend, Ciara would come short with a frown. When she saw it, Entei would suddenly stop rolling around in the sand, scooting over to her most precious friend and rubbing up against her leg. "Cici it's okay...I was only kidding, come on let's keep going."

Nudging Ciara, Entei would attempt to get the girls attention but the frown on the blondes face would only deepen. "I really am sorry Entei...I thought I had at least packed something but I guess I left it back at the hotel." Sighing quietly and zipping her pack up, she'd sling it back over her shoulder and pick up her weapon; staring down at her leopard fox friend. "Don't sweat it silly! If you can survive being hungry, so can I!" Trying to be a bit cheery, Entei would turn and begin to walk forward with Ciara following behind. "Besides, we should be almost there anyway!" Though Entei was trying to be positive, the familiar was extremely hungry considering she hadn't eaten much that afternoon anyways, having been running around town in an attempt to get more information on this dragon they were hunting down. The worst of this trip is that no one seemed to be talking about this creature. Most people would shy away from the poster or simply shrug their shoulders and say nothing at all. Entei knew it was causing her mistress stress, especially with how late she'd been staying up these past few nights looking for any clues.

She's always staying strong for everyone...never letting anyone know her troubles or fears. So terrified of bringing dishonor to her family that she even disregards her own health...I truly worry for you sometimes Ciara. Keeping these quiet thoughts to herself and only glancing at Ciara every now and then, the two females would continue their journey across the cool dessert. As time went on the air seemed to grow chillier by the second, not that Entei could really tell. She was made to withstand the cold, Ciara however was a different story. Though she didn't really show it, every now and then Entei could hear her sniffle a little or the chattering of her teeth. Luckily, the town that was known as Fox Hollow was finally coming into view for the both of them; a little more so for Entei because she had better sight at night than Ciara did. A bright smile forming on the blondes face at the fact they'd finally made it, the girl would stop for just a minute with her hands resting on her knees. "There it is Entei! We're almost there, we'll be able to find you something to eat soon!"

Laughing just a small bit, a few seconds would pass with Ciara not hearing anything from her companion. Slowly turning around to look down at the leopard fox, Ciara would tilt her head in confusion. "Entei? What's the matter?" Peering down at her fury face, Ciara would crouch a bit only for Entei to surprise her with a shout. "I smell....FOOD!!!!" Within a few moments a cold blue flame would surround her familiar, causing her to become much bigger in size, enough that Ciara could probably ride on her back. Practically drooling at the mouth at the smell of food, Entei would practically through Ciara on her back and leap into the night sky, flying through the air at top speed. Not prepared for this at all, Ciara would grip at Entei's hair and attempt to stay on her back without falling off and ending up with some kind've broken bone. "Entei slow down! You're gonna get yourself hurt!" Or rather more importantly, someone else hurt that might be lurking about in the night for a stroll. However no words were stopping this leopard fox, once she smelt food she was going for it.

A ramen shop, which happened to be open a little late tonight, would come into Ciara's view. An old man chatting with a young couple over their food. Sky blue hues would widen quite a bit and she'd try her best to redirect Entei, but nothing was working. "IT SMELLS SO GOOOOOD!!!" "WATCH OUT! MAYDAY MAYDAYYYYYYYY!" Was all that'd be heard as the two would go crashing into the little shop, a cloud of dust forming and the small building caving in on itself.

╚══════════════╝

Catching my breath, letting it go, :: Tired, Hungry, and well...you can guess the rest // 95%

Fox Hollow-- Ramen Shop
                                                                  :: Turning my cheek for the sake of the show

Now that you know, this is my life, :: Entei and others possibly knocked out in the ramen shop....

GraveKeeper
                                                                  :: I won't be told what's supposed to be right

User Image

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
            • Person of Interest 200
            • Signature Look 250
            • Dressed Up 200
            User Image

B Я Ө K Σ ПX XB Ө П D Ƨ
            The only thing worse than a hater :: Ex-Soldier / Gunmage

Highly Conflicted, Worried :: Is a traitor, a traitor, a traitor!

You put the knife right in my back :: None In Use

Ostmarsh :: Killed any history we had

And now it's war, War :: Sophia;; Kaiden (Bedroom)
            XXXXЯ Y G Λ Λ Я DXXXX

"What would be the point in asking you when all you do is lie to everyone!?"

Such a heavy tension hung in the air over Sophia's yelling that it would even be hard to breathe, not to mention Shayne was now worried over what might happen if Kaiden said something in reply to make matters worse when he started to feel the building shake beneath his feet, his arm tensing as he moved it more around Sophia behind him. Though Kaiden was more focused on what he'd kicked across the floor, Sophia's words and the shaking of the building from her magic reacting did cause him to pause in his movements for a brief moment. Lie to everyone? She had a point, the blonde did lie to everyone... including the one who had given him his now broken sunglasses. "Sophia!" Nova's voice booming in the room, everything suddenly fell silent, including the witch who had just been full of anger. Shayne could understand her frustration, but now wasn't the time to be focusing on such things; even the redhead recognized that, and with all the trouble he'd had with Kaiden over the past several years you'd think he would've been the one to yell instead of Sophia.

Thankfully, things were... calming down slightly between the two sides now, but that didn't mean wounds were any closer to being healed. "I'm sorry....I should not have yelled nor pryed." Before she could even pick up the pieces of that lamp she was going for, though, Kaiden's voice would request that they just leave him alone, his cracking tone full of heavy heartache. Shayne hadn't seen the younger Rygaard look anywhere close to the way he did right now before, and this level of emotion... he hadn't seen it since they were children. Undoubtedly it was hard enough to conceal it from the two people in the room right now, something the redhead knew Kaiden was trying to do, and so, he'd grant his brother's wish and give the blonde some space.

Out in the hallway, the door now shut, Shayne would lean his forehead against it and let out a heavy sigh, green hues closed, as Sophia herself leaned against the wall. "Well...that could have gone better...." Hearing this, Shayne moved away from the door and joined her by the wall, his own words a mere whisper. "Considering the circumstances... I don't think that went all that badly..." Anything with Kaiden in it had a tendency to go entirely wrong in the past... the fact no one had actually gotten hit or into a fight, that was progress. The fact he'd shared anything regarding his feelings, even if it was just an expression on his face that wasn't anger or hostility, was sheer progress for the younger Rygaard. Truthfully, what happened in that room wasn't all that bad. What Sophia had done was unexpected, yes, and it invaded Kaiden's privacy, something he obviously wasn't happy about, but it gave them answers, information they needed to figure out what was going on and what had put him in that condition. Its not like they expected him to be a changed man and just tell them everything, which is why Shayne didn't really see much of a problem with what she'd done by reading his memories of before he blacked out aloud.

Just taking in the silence now, hearing the slowly moving and trickling waters beneath the house they were in, Shayne just stood there for a moment, his head still trying to soak up everything. The witch now sliding down to the floor, the elder Rygaard's face would hold nothing but concern to it as she finally spoke up again. "So.....my turn to get yelled at? That was...pretty horrible of me back there. Seems I'm not very good at letting grudges go after all." Drawing in a deep breath, Shayne shook his head. Why would he yell at her? He wasn't any more trusting of Kaiden than she was. "You're not going to get yelled at... I get why you did it. I guess some warning would have been nice though, in case he might've really went off in there..." Reaching up and rubbing the back of his neck, Shayne turned his gaze back to the door for a moment, Kaiden's face back in those moments coming to mind again.

The blonde hadn't even tried to deny it or, for that matter acknowledge that she said it, but he had heard it.. and the look on his face when he was reaching for those glasses only got worse when the words echoed in his ears. It was only a split second glimpse, but Shayne's eyes hadn't lied to him this time. "Truthfully though, that look on his face... I don't think he'd trust himself to answer either, Sophia." Soft-spoken words, words that held worry for Kaiden almost akin to when he still wondered if the blonde had been killed or if he was alive out there in the world somewhere. Shayne might not trust him right now, but he still cared, and couldn't help wondering if Kaiden had actually started to change while he was around this Ahozu girl. No one that thought they were close to Kaiden had ever caused him to display such a reaction before..

"I know it's random...but...would you mind siting here with me, just for a little bit?" Moving his emerald gaze back over to Sophia, Shayne stepped over to the other side of her and placed his back against the wall, "Of course not, I'll sit here however long you want me to with you..." Sliding down to sit next to her with one leg propped up and the other outstretched almost the full width of the hallway, Shayne would slip his arm around the back of Sophia's shoulders and gently pull her closer to him. From what Sophia had voiced back in that room, she'd seen a lot from reading Kaiden's mind; the redhead already knew she must have a headache from her reaction, but taking in all of that... had to be just as depressing as it was tiring. Rubbing her arm with his thumb, Shayne leaned his head down and kissed the top of Sophia's own, letting himself linger there as he muttered softly in question, "How's your head?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hand over his face as he was left to sit in silence with the fact that both Shayne and Sophia now knew what he'd been through, Kaiden literally just looked... so horribly defeated. The sounds of the slow waters beneath the stilted house here in Ostmarsh were only adding to the pain he felt, and the longer he sat there listening to it... the more those tears threatened to fall from his golden gaze. "...d-dammit..." Closing his eyes, it was as though he could relive the scene as if he were there right this very second. Kaiden could still hear Ahozu's voice begging, pleading with her father not to harm him, whimpering because she didn't want to go anywhere...

”P-Please… d-don’t… D-Don’t touch him!”
            ”Then you’ll come with me willingly?”
            ”K-Kai…d-den….”
            ”It’s time you break that contract and do what you were born to do. Destroy, kill, an love me.”
            "Hey, a*****e... No one is taking off with Ahozu unless its me; I'll make you wish you'd killed me if you lay another hand on her. That's not a threat, either - it's a promise."

Recalling his own words as he took a stand against her father and actually pulled Ahozu to him, Kaiden's arm would tense at the memory of how steadfast and secure he'd held her. At the time he was trying to just make it look and sound like they were nothing but partners, but the Rygaard knew better than that. He didn't want to admit it, but he did; even Ahozu had to of recognized the fact that he was more than just protecting her from that monster of a father. There was something there, something Kaiden didn't understand. How had she worked her way underneath his skin this much when he was fighting to keep her away the entire time?

Gritting his teeth, finally some of those tears rolled down Kaiden's face, falling onto his hand before hitting his lap. "Promise my a**... I.. I did nothing but fail her.. lie to her..." Sophia was entirely right, all he did was lie to everyone, even the people that actually meant something to him. At the time, Kaiden was trying his best to follow through on that promise - he should've known better though, with the injuries he sustained from that motorcycle landing on top of him. There was no way he could've lasted long enough to save her, even though he'd wanted to. 'I tried so hard to.. get you to leave me alone... Yet, here I am.. you're actually gone, and all I find myself wanting.. is to just...' Touch her. Hold her. Just see her smiling face again. The chance of that ever happening again though was zero.

XXXB Я Ө Ƭ Ή Σ Я ƧXXX
            Ex-Soldier / Traitor :: Just caught in the undertow

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there :: Sore, Emotionally Pained & Depressed

None In Use :: Become so tired, so much more aware

I'm becoming this, all I want to do :: Ostmarsh

...No one... :: Is be more like me and be less like you
            B Я Ө K Σ ПX XB Ө П D Ƨ

User Image

ShadowReaper1998

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

Meeting you here, the night’s alight with midnight cheer :: ...I'm unable to return to you...aren't I?
                                                                    xxxxx
                                                                    No weapons in use :: Our dust still unsettled, I feel the plucking of our petals

xxxxx
                                                                    I’m drawing circles don’t you know, protect the seed that wants to grow :: Protector of the Dream World
                                                                    xxxxx
                                                                    No powers in use :: To a garden, pardon my territory

Forever and a day...

That's what it felt like since the last time Shiori Suzume had set foot within Fox Hollow. Now that she was back in her world, watching over everyone, her duty would present itself before her again. Those distant memories would return to her and she'd realize her last human life was on her hands. She could still live for many more years to come, thanks to the divinity residing within her, but with recklessness she would not get far in life. The good-byes that she parted with were something she remained strong for, and now that she had connected the two halves of herself there was more emotions residing within her.

She held the desire to see the faces she had grown used to. People... people that changed her perspective. Suki Suzuki was the first person to have done so. The young girl had guided her out of the darkness she had been stuck within and brought her into another world that was full of new beginnings. Meeting her in person and actually being near her brought about a comforting feeling, and a new side to Shiori herself. A motherly one. She didn't want anything touching Suki and wanted to protect her and shower her in affections that only a mother could provide. Suki wasn't the only person that Shiori had grown attached to, oh no. There was also a certain stork that had caught her eye.

Though it wasn't long at all, during the time of when she crashed into his world, Shiori had expected feelings like she got. Akihiko Longfield had become a person of interest-- a crush, and even something more. The way he was continuing to be almost just as reckless as her was astounding. He was the most confusing human she had ever crossed paths with but in the end she had grown to accept his individuality. The feelings that were being brought forth between them, and her knowing of his emotions-- Shiori knew there was something else residing within him. Perhaps that was why he was a bit hostile sometimes, but even so, they had still shared a kiss, one that she would not forget for as long as she lived. The longing for something real... it was aching.

"Lady Shiori!"

Not only this, but there was also the problem of the recent cut of connections... Shiori had been using her powers to project herself into Akihiko's dreams, allowing the two of them to control it to a whim so they could talk and see each other. The only problem was that Akihiko would often go to sleep, forgetting about those around him. Making the most difficult decision yet, Shiori would close herself off from Akihiko entirely, including watching him within her crystal ball that would project someone to her that was not blocked by any other magical means. Sadly, these magical means were what clouded Shiori from checking on Suki. The more Shiori continued to sit within this room the longer she was feeling uneasy.

"Earth to Shiori!"

Flinching at the sound of her servant's voice, Ivar, the Demi-Goddess would finally lift her head from the shadowed crystal before her. Keeping her hand hovering over it, as a soft amber glow would continue to illuminate from her fingers, she'd stare at the bowing servant. "I've come with news. The others are preparing a supper in dedication to your efforts of keeping us safe from the sour spirits around us. We humbly request your presence outside." Breathing deeply, Shiori would suddenly close her eyes. There were many times she wanted to return but had no idea how. Plus there were risks... so many risks... "Ivar. I do not wish for this kind of attention."

In her absence Ivar had watched over the others, taking her place. So there was no worry of her leaving the Dream World behind, for he could take care of the others living here. The only problem was if she'd be able to maintain two halves of one whole. "Lady Shiori... it was a request of the people. I do suggest pleasing them and entertaining them every once in awhile." Frowning as she'd reveal those amethyst eyes of hers, Shiori would slowly withdraw her hand from the crystal within her throne room. "Very well." Watching as Ivar would rise with a grin and run outside to say the good news, Shiori would slowly move towards the flown open doors.

Staring out into the sea of people down the hill, she could see a large table with several delicacies that had been prepared. A soft breeze would carry through the area, rustling the trees. Small hut-like houses were spread out among her, and a dirt path went from one place to another. A small creek separated parts of the Village where Shiori resided in with the others. Small walk bridges would cross over those. In the distance there was a dark and eerie forest, which was not to be touched. Getting past there was a one in fifty chance. Many dark creatures lived there and the forest was enchanted to bring out your worst fear and make it feel so real...

Behind Shiori's throne room was a hidden door that opened the Celestial Planes. The Planes were once accessible to her to be able to transport between worlds but for many years it had been sealed off. She was only allowed to remain here. Her last life to live.... I suppose I should be more thankful for all that they're doing for me... but it isn't the same. They aren't whom I wish to see the most... Lifting a hand to her heart as she'd stand in the door way, Shiori would let out a deep breath. Maybe one day I'll be able to see them... I have to hold on to this hope that one day the Celestial Planes will part and I can travel through them once more.

I’d fight for you :: 100% Healthy // Uneasy
                                                                    xxxxx
                                                                    Dream World-- Throne Room :: I never knew that I could feel this way

xxxxx
                                                                    I’m right for you :: Ivar
                                                                    xxxxx
                                                                    Renegade :: This kinda love don’t happen everyday

User Image

ShadowReaper1998
            *Name: The Odd One * Rank: Wanderer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Upon being asked as to where the two would go, Odd clapped his hands enthusiastically while traversing the forest when he heard of his new friend Jozlyn give an inquiry as to what particular place they would be going; using some of his matter to compose his response for the young girl to read, the wool-headed adventurer's reply went as followed: "Place with drinks...! Goodies...! tasty yummies...!" It was only certain that, given the cheerful little weirdo's new state, he would need to consume more and more food to sustain himself or risk being extinguished, but that was a little speculation that the childlike person did not want anyone to know; although having lived in the settlement for quite a while, The Odd One didn't quite know where Raziel lived exactly, the next best place that the peculiar explorer could think of was a place to eat and possibly an inn for his new friend to rest in.

* With: Jozlyn
            * Thoughts/Feelings: whimsical, Awakened, cheerful
            *Theme: Festivo
            Life Counter: 5/500
            Shizuka Tensui

Devoted Friend

7,375 Points
            • Junior Trader 100
            • Profitable 100
            • Contributor 150
              User ImageUser Image

I will survive, I will endure :: Heh.. I don’t have any >.>
                                                                        xxxxx
                                                                        Short White Sword :: When the going is rough you can be sure
                                                                        xxxxx
                                                                        I'll tough it out, I won't give in, If i'm knocked down :: Wandering Swordmen
                                                                        xxxxx
                                                                        Super Sonic Speed & Aura Shifting :: I'll get up again, As long as my dreams alive I will survive

Maya slowly made her way towards her opponent as she watched the woman's movements, and pull out something within her garb, an exact identical necklace. It was the exact same in every way, down to the exact way the metal was carved into it's shape."That necklace belong to my little sister…"Maya spoke explaining what the necklace she had in possession was and continued speaking,"It was given to us by our parents who are no longer among the living. She kidnapped from our village to be trained to be soldier … I tried to save her.. since my parents weren’t able…. and a result I lost my arm…. Been looking ever since… though after a few years of not finding any signs of her… she is presumed to be dead… Her name is Kyoko…. Kyoko Namikaze…”Maya explained how she got the necklace and how her little sister was taken from her family to be trained to become a soldier. Explaining how Mayu had tried to save since their parents weren’t able to and lost her arm in the process. It has been such a long time since she had seen any sign of her sister and presume her to be dead and that her name was Kyoko Namikaze..

Now it looks like the Kyoko has survived after all and somehow managed to escape from the men hwo captured her many many years ago. Kyoko put the necklace back on as Mayu patiently waited for a response. Surely, this was quite a bit to consume founding out that you actually had a sister but didn’t know she existed until now. It was up to Kyoko now though to believe it or not and accept it or completely deny it and say it wasn’t possible. It wouldn’t take long until Kyoko finally spoke up in response. "Then I guess your hope is going to be revived again." Kyoko put the necklace back on and looked at her. With a deep breath, she kept her self calm and began to expand her darkness into a radius that would cover up her, her opponent, and the dragon, whose name was now revealed to be Hakan. "I am Kyoko Namikaze, The Shadow of Death, and a member of the Western Desert Bandits."Mayu’s eyes widen in response at first realizing that Hakan was right… So this woman was her little sister all grown up. No longer a baby and was now none as the Shadow of and a member of the Western Desert Bandits. As soon as Kyoko said those words she active her powers and consumed the three of them. Mayu’s eyes narrowed a bit slightly wondering what Kyoko was up since she could no longer for the moment. "I'm not exactly used to this but...Mayu could still hear though as she heard Kyoko take a deep breath, and listened to Kyoko as she felt someone wrap their arms around her which she assumed was Kyoko. This action of Kyoko had taken Mayu in surprised cause her eyes widen in shock.

Not exactly expecting the woman to suddenly hug her except they were covered in darkness when she did this. Meaning that Kyoko most likely didn’t want other people to see her behave this way . Hakan just listened around to make sure no one would mess up this tender moment between the two Namikaze sisters. Mayu slowly wrapped her arms around Kyoko as her eyes softened and softly petted Kyoko’s back. Not exactly use to human contact as she was before being that she had that bad girl aura around her most of them. Since no one could see them it was alright to let her guard down for the moment right? A small smile rose to Mayu’s lips and was happy that her sister Kyoko was safe and sound now they were reunited. No one was going to take Kyoko away from her ever again. Mayu will protect Kyoko and watch over her with Hakan watching them both.”I am glad that you are safe and sound… Kyoko…”

I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation :: Slightly sentimental, relieved, shocked
                                                                        xxxxx
                                                                        Western Bandit Base :: You're living in the past it's a new generation
                                                                        xxxxx
                                                                        An' I only feel good when I got no pain :: Kyoko my little sister, Hakan, and bandits
                                                                        xxxxx
                                                                        Cursed Beauty :: An' that's how I'm gonna stay

User Image

badger queen69

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
                      • Person of Interest 200
                      • Signature Look 250
                      • Dressed Up 200
                      User ImageUser Image

We already киσω how it ends тσиιɕɧт You run in the dark through a firefight
                                                                            We already know how it ends tonight
                                                                            You run in the δαяк through a ғιяєғιɕɧт
                                                                            And I would єϰφℓσδє just to save your ℓιғє Yeah, I would explode
                                                                            And I would explode just to save your life
                                                                            Yeah, I would єϰφℓσδє

Relaxing. Traveling. Sleeping beneath the stars. These were all things that Fantasia Kyara Fiore never thought she would get to experience in her life. With all the trials she'd been through, she was certain she would die at the hands of those vampires. And yet... here she was, with the very man that saved her, the one she would be forever grateful to, so far away from where it all began. Granted, they were on a mission, a very important one, to find the two people missing from Hiroka's life: his sister and his cousin. While Fantasia had never met these two ladies in person, or at least she knew for certain that she had never seen or met Ziraline before, they were important to Hiroka and thus important to the pink-haired Fiore girl. He had told her stories of both Ziraline and Ren, and it only made her want to meet the remainder of his family even more. Ren, though she had disappeared as a child, was for certain still out there somewhere; Fantasia wasn't certain of her location, but as a child that grew up in Prevost... there were certain things that didn't escape one's ears once word had spread around. Though she mainly kept these things to herself, because she wasn't one-hundred-percent sure that it really was Ren being mentioned in them and to keep from adding more worry to Hiroka, Fantasia actually wanted to find out where the two Kana girls had gone herself. Her drive, though it was mainly overshadowed by her positive attitude in order to keep Hiroka in good spirits, could almost match his own in this respect.

For a little while now they had been staying in Ostmarsh, the town where the houses were built on stilts over marshy ground and connected to one another with docks and bridges, the outskirts of which held a bit more solid of land. It seemed this place wasn't holding any clues of Zira or Ren's whereabouts, or at least none that they had come across, so it was only a matter of time before they would have to move elsewhere. Why Hiroka would decide to move them in the middle of the night didn't entirely make sense, but at least Fantasia had gotten some rest in beforehand. Eyes closed as she leaned her back against the tree he'd hopped down from, chest lightly rising and falling, it would be the neko's voice that would cause those blue hues to finally open up.

"Come. It is time we leave Ostmarsh behind."

Gazing at his outstretched hand, then up at his smile, Fantasia reached out and took his hand with her own before lightly pulling herself to her feet. Smiling at him, albeit a bit sleepily, Fantasia stretched a bit as she looked at the nearby town, lights of the people still awake scattered throughout the place and reflecting off the slowly moving waters. "This town is so pretty, even at night. We should come back here someday, Hiro," she commented, still holding his hand as she began to walk with him. As always, Fantasia was in her good mood; if you didn't know her, one might actually think her naive for always being so bright like she was.

Though Hiroka seemed calm right now she knew better than to think he was on the inside completely as well; so, using that magic of hers, she would send a warm, reassuring feeling through their linked hands that would cover his body. "I know we'll find her. I haven't met your sister, but from what you've told me... she's too amazing to not be alive and safe somewhere." Smiling again, a bit brighter this time, as she looked up at him, Fantasia let out a small giggle which soon turned into a yawn, the pink-haired human girl still waking up a bit. "Where are we going next?"

Let me ℓιɕɧт up the ʂкץ, Light it up for you
                                                                            Let me light up the sky,
                                                                            Light it ʊφ for ץσʊ
                                                                            Let me тєℓℓ you ωɧץ, I would die for you
                                                                            Let me tell you why,
                                                                            I would διє for ץσʊ

Condition: Confident, Reassuring, & Healthy as a horse!
                                                                            Location: Ostmarsh
                                                                            Group: Hiroka
                                                                            OOC: YAY! Tasia entrance~ X3 〗

User Image

Divine Darkness- Tizume

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
                      • Person of Interest 200
                      • Signature Look 250
                      • Dressed Up 200
                      User ImageUser Image
                                                                Take me over the walls below :: I-Is it strange.. to like Death?

No Weapons In Use :: Fly forever, Don't let me go

I need a savior to heal my pain :: God's Light - Seraph Vindicator

No Abilities In Use :: When I become my worst enemy

Staring down at the massive crater left behind by her energy arrow, Az could only hope to piece everything together soon so Aramis didn't have a fit trying to figure it all out. Prevost soldiers usually didn't come this far south - the country didn't have towns this close to the border like its southern neighbor, Shiyon, did. Not to mention, the fact they were armed with magic and brute strength, not weaponry... something strange was going on, and whatever it was they thought Aramis knew was something much bigger than the two women could even imagine. Expecting Azrael to show up for certain now, with all the death down below, Azkedelia was a bit shocked when the figure of a woman with black wings approached her instead of the one known as the God's Light Archangel, Death.

”That was quite a battle you got yourself into…Looks like you are injured though.. So we better get you into where your wounds can be treated.”

Blinking at the silver-haired woman, the archer gave a slight grin and a nervous yet tired laugh, "Heh, well, I wasn't planning on getting into a fight... A girl's gotta show she's no push over when someone's threatening to cut out her tongue though, right?" Granted, not everything down there was merely because they had threatened harm to Aramis, but that was kind of what caused things to escalate. Wriggling out of the snowbank she had landed in, with the help of the stranger of course, the two of them would start off in a direction that hopefully had a town where she could get this nasty shoulder wound treated. "Thank you..."

~~~~~

Ending up in the town of Fangswood, a place that Aramis and Azkedelia had for certain never been to before, surprisingly enough they would at least find a cabin they could stay in for the time being to get Azkedelia's wounds taken care of. They didn't have a hospital, or even a medical place of any sort, but the angelic archer supposed this was the next best thing as long as the woman knew what she was doing. "Thanks again, for getting me here and treating these..." Azkedelia said with a soft, thankful smile, the white-haired woman sitting in a chair in what looked to be the dining room of the cabin, the first aid supplies from the front desk scattered across the table. Her shoulder still hurt, and she was certain Aramis would be complaining about it for quite some time even after waking up to heal herself - whenever it is that she's finally going to wake up anyway - but it would do for now. She would just have to make sure to be careful when putting her armor on over it.

Breathing a relieved sigh, the angelic-looking woman gazed up at her companion and decided it was time to at least introduce herself. Though, doing that was a bit easier said than done; she wasn't meeting the real owner of this body. At least not yet anyway. "I'm... well, who I am is kind of complicated, but my name is Azkedelia." Giving a small laugh and a smile, it seemed a bit obvious there was something she wasn't saying, and that she was implying that there was someone else in the room with them. While that was odd, the stress she put on the word "my" when speaking, there really was a third person in the room with them; she just wasn't... well, conscious right now.

Take me high and I'll sing :: Ara: Unconscious; Injured - 39% // Az: Relieved; 90%

Prevost/Shiyon Border - North of the Mountains >> Fangswood, town in Shiyon :: Oh you make everything okay

We are one in the same :: Dead Super Soldiers... >> Silver-haired woman

The Phoenix / The Angelic Archer :: Oh you take all of the pain away

User Image
                      Hikaru Nacuna
                      Hinata Uchiha202
                      Divine Darkness- Tizume

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
                      • Person of Interest 200
                      • Signature Look 250
                      • Dressed Up 200
                      User ImageUser Image

You don't need them to believe in you :: Crush? What's that?
                                                          xxxxx
                                                          No Weapon In Use :: Get your mission on lock and see it through
                                                          xxxxx
                                                          You've got all the power you need in you :: No Job
                                                          xxxxx
                                                          No Powers In Use :: We can change the whole world

╔══════════════╗

A lot on her mind, even more so since she had started talking with Odd, Jozlyn found herself rather comfortable with not having to walk with wherever it was they were going. Speaking of which, she even asked her companion just where they were headed; she was expecting something more specific, but she couldn't have been more wrong. "Place with drinks...! Goodies...! tasty yummies...!" That really answered the question now, didn't it? What place this time of night would be open and have such things? Surely a bakery wasn't open this late. then again, Jaz wasn't really accustomed to what hours businesses were open, what the normality for that was... it was just a guess. This meant she still had no idea where in Fox Hollow they were going. Food did sound good though.

"You sure do like food a lot, don't you Odd?" she questioned, rather rhetorically, with an amused laugh and a toothy smile to follow. The halfling was entirely unaware of the fact that there was some higher reason for his hunger, but depending on how things went she could still find out. Finely-tuned ears picking up sounds of a warning then a crash way, way up ahead of them - in fact, clear on the other side of town actually - Jozlyn tilted her head. While she was curious as to what was going on, accidents did happen, so she wasn't too concerned about it. After all, she knew better than to go running off all willy-nilly just because she was curious... er, well, she sort of did anyway. "Have you been to many of the restaurants in Fox Hollow? What do they have here?"

[[ Sorry its short, wasn't sure what else to add. xD ]]

╚══════════════╝

Gonna take it over, gonna start it over :: Curious, Cheerful
                                                          xxxxx
                                                          Heading Towards Fox Hollow :: Don't you know what we could be?
                                                          xxxxx
                                                          A new beginning, fight till we're winning :: Odd
                                                          xxxxx
                                                          Wanderer :: Tell me that you're in it

User Image

ULTlMATE_KODIAK

Devoted Friend

7,375 Points
                      • Junior Trader 100
                      • Profitable 100
                      • Contributor 150
                            User ImageUser Image

No, you'll never be alone :: In Love With (& Secretly Bonded to ) Raziel <3
                                                                    xxxxx
                                                                    None Currently in Use :: When darkness comes

xxxxx
                                                                    I'll light the night with stars :: Angelic Mercenary
                                                                    xxxxx
                                                                    Directionality In Use :: Hear my whispers in the dark

Well this scene certainly wasn’t exactly how Akemi originally though it was going to go. Akemi soon enough shivered at Raziel’s touch and felt such a strong emotion coming from him. It was such a wonderful thing on her end to feel such strong emotions. All it did was make this moment in the dark even better. Akemi returned that passion and longing she could feel from Raziel and leaned into that kiss. This whole situation was growing much faster than the half-angel anticipated. These feelings she was producing wasn’t something she didn’t expect to feel right off the back Akemi was a rather shy girl around Raziel original and easy flustered by him even when he wasn't trying. In fact Akemi was actually add to the flames of desire... let's just say it was nearly overwhelming for the both of them. Every second was raising the intensity of every feeling in just that one, long kiss, and then another as the redhead drew the Longfield girl closer. Akemi could feel the temperature rise within her as her face grew a more red each second as the intensity kept growing in that long kiss.

"A-Akemi...."Akemi heard Raziel as they break the kiss for a moment in order to breathe, Raziel's lips barely parted from the Bright Beauty's own, his words a mere whisper to be felt against her skin. "...I-I'm ninety-nine.. point nine percent sure... that you're thinking.. the same thing I am right now..."The Tensui said speaking in between breaths, and would finally open that emerald orb of his and gaze at Akemi. Akemi slowly opened her golden hues to meet his gaze after hearing his words trying to regain her breath. With the way emotions between them were being heightened those ideas were slowly rolling around in Akemi’s head making her even more flustered. Normally if Akemi was in her normal rational mind she would have suggested that they take it slow. Since they were moving quiet fast… However, doubt was the furtherest thing in Akemi’s mind right now and Raziel would be able to sense that feeling from her."...if there's.. any chance you're not... then feel free to slap me... I won't do anything you don't want me to..."Raziel spoke once more before reassuring Akemi with a follow-up kiss when he said this, before the half-angel knew it Raz lowered his arms and swept her off her feet into his grasp, all the while maintaining that kiss.
                                                                    His actions were definitely making much harder for the half-angel to say no especially since she was feeling the same kind of emotions she could feel from his end. Making it harder for the Longfield girl to think…

Mmmmph!”Akemi returned that kiss and held onto Raziel as he swept her off her feet and into his grasp. The Tensui would be able to feel in the bond with her that told him that Akemi definitely was on board with the suggestion. It was one of the perks to being able to feel that kind of thing was that it allowed the Tensui to know how the half-angel felt without saying a word. How could the half-angel so no though…? It would harder and harder on them down the road if they don’t give into the temptation that is occurring right now…. Going back to the base right now probably wouldn’t be wise… Since Aki is there it would harder for both of them to hide it from Longfield boy especially since they kept their relationship a secret for so long. Akemi was able to sense that deep attraction Raziel had towards and that kissing was only making worse for him, and even Akemi herself.

Raziel parted once more parting, just barely, to place a kiss on Akemi’s cheek close to her ear and whisper again, as his one-eyed gaze would trail over to the direction the shed and the base were in. It would be wise if they move somewhere else before anything got too serious. God forbid they go anywhere inside the base, either it wouldn’t be wise especially if Aki was still there. It would be very akward actually. There was always the house Raziel kept in town, but that was a bit of a trip.. but then there was the risk of there being a chance someone could seem them was something they couldn’t afford to happen."...it's not the perfect spot, but the shed is... well, the closest thing to us... and there's a very slim chance anyone would find us... Unless you have a better idea..?" The shed wouldn't be the first choice Akemi would agree with for some private time but it was the better option at the moment. Especially since the Tensui told her that it was highly unlikely anyone would go out there this late at night let alone go looking for someone in there.

Also it minimize the chance of Akihiko finding our since her cousin didn't even carry weapons and never went in there anyway. It would be the last place anyone would think to look for anyone. Akemi placed her hand on Raziel cheek before responding.””Sounds like a good idea… it would be the last place anyone would look this late at night..”Akemi said in between breath moves his hair out of his face and kissed the corner of his mouth. This was a rather strange feeling… Having such strong emotions she wasn’t used to feeling this strongly. This feeling Akemi was feeling should be more than enough to convince Raziel that she was thinking was she was thinking as a look of playfulness appeared in her golden orbs.

No, you'll never be alone :: Flustered, Loving and Playful…>///>
                                                                    xxxxx
                                                                    Russell Grove :: When darkness comes

xxxxx
                                                                    You know I'm never far :: Raziel ~
                                                                    xxxxx
                                                                    Bright Beauty ( Fox Hollow’s Angel) :: Hear the whispers in the dark

User Image
                                                                    User Image

Shizuka Tensui

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image
                                        xxxxxxx All the scattered ραятѕ inside of me
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxx And if I could (я▪є▪ѕ▪т▪α▪я▪т) the day
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I won't be Ɩσѕт without you
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I'm (α▪ω▪α▪к▪є) now

╸╸╸╸ ƛƝƓЄԼ

Distance was such a futile thing. How many agonizing years had blurred by like embers dancing in the moonlight? So much had crossed the tithes of fate and so little had been left to go by. Such was the way of life. Always out to get anyone who felt as though they could never find a sea of light at the end of the tunnel... Was it all for naught to suffer in this endless design? Surely a wake up call would be adorning itself soon. There was never a reason that Makoto Kyou would give up that easily, at least. Something about him had been lost, but his undying will to press onward was something that would never vanish. This meant that he was able to get by and pass through several trials that had sprung forth in the middle of his journey and then some. Incapable was not in the dictionary for him now. He was capable of several things, and he'd be capable of so much more... Starting in a new chapter of his ever-changing story....

So this is where you've been this entire time...?

With this single thought flooding his raging mind, the pink-haired angel would take in a deep breath and silence himself shortly after. Every thought of movement made to warm himself up or even abide to get a better look would be held back entirely. His gold eyes would scan two figures heading towards the very cabin he was sitting atop of. From the angle he was at he would not be seen by oncoming eyes, though he could be sensed if he wasn't careful. As the face of the lighter-haired woman grew closer there would be distinguishing features that Makoto would recall and though he wasn't one hundred percent sure, something told him this was the woman he had been seeking for many years. Though the past was behind them and had shaped them into what they were now, Makoto still held onto the feelings he once was able to express openly but now...

Feeling the sensation was almost like-- "Achoo!" --a sneeze. Covering his mouth instantly and moving around the opening on the roof to hide himself behind the extended fireplace, he'd hiss inwardly at himself. It was too cold here in Fangswood to fly and he surely needed to be inside where it was warm but being among other people... It was a feat within itself. Furrowing his brows together as he'd peer around the corner he'd be able to catch a glimpse of the injured woman that had been brought to the main cabin. This dabin specifically offered other available cabin's for refuge to those who needed shelter but this little town was a very run down mill. There was hardly anything worth value here. Not only that but being nursed to health here? Chances were very slim.

Dropping his hand from his mouth, the angel would let out a faint sigh as he'd lean his head back against the wooden wall behind him. Perhaps it would be wise to go inside and at least see if his assumptions were correct about who he had saw. The struggle between this decision and just remaining atop of the building itself would suddenly crumble when he'd feel another rush of cold air. The snow was not safe to be out in for any longer. Rising to his feet, he'd slide down off the roof and land softly in a patch of white snow. Turning around and eyeing one of the windows as he'd let out a crisp breath that would leave his lips like smoke, he could see about three figures. One whom was patching up the injured woman who was now situated in a chair and another sitting down at the desk doing paper work.

Looking towards the rest of the cabins within the town, Makoto would close his eyes for a moment. Of all the places I had to end up. I didn't mean to get so off course. However, I guess if this is who I think it is... It'll be fun, right? Re-opening his eyes, he'd smirk slightly and turn towards the door. Instead of knocking or being gentle with it, he'd kick it open, catching the butt-end of the conversation. "---my name is Azkedelia." As the lady at the desk would flinch and turn to look at the now wide open door, Makoto would slowly pull of his beanie that he wore from time to time. Pocketing it as he'd run a hand through his pink hair, he'd let out a slightly dark chuckle. "Old woman, you look like you've seen a ghost. Would you mind giving them the key to their own cabin already? Or perhaps giving them something warm to drink? Surely you're of more use to these two."

Taking a step in as he'd grab the door and slam it shut behind him, he'd eye the one who introduced herself as Azkedelia and the other familiar woman. Turning back towards the shocked and uneasy expression on the older woman's face, Makoto would suddenly frown. "You don't get paid just to sit there and do paper work, I'm certain of that so, either you do this the easy way or---" Watching as she'd scramble to her feet and head into the back without a word, Makoto would lift a brow unexpectedly. "That was easier than I thought it would be, heh." Having not even noticed dry blood stains on his clothes, which were the most startling to the other woman, Makoto would take off his jacket and hang it on the coat rack that was filled with other coats.

After doing so, he'd walk over towards the other two ladies and simply move a hand towards the first aid kit and pull it away from the other woman. "I don't think you'll be needing this." At first both girls would probably grow alarmed, especially with the way he was talking, but... "Consider this as a welcoming gift." As he'd drop the contents of the first aid kit on the floor some would roll out of it. A liable distraction to say the least. A soft golden glow would emit from Makoto's hand as he'd reach forward. With little to no reaction time, he'd place said hand to Azkedelia's forehead. With this ability he'd share his gift of healing by taking on the pain himself. In just a few seconds everything would ease up within her. She'd feel more relaxed, comfortable, and able to move freely without assistance.

Once that point of mobility was at least reached, Makoto would withdraw his hand and stumble back slightly. Hiding the feeling of pain as best he could, the angel would suddenly throw a weird smile her way. "No need for thanks~ This time." Winking as he'd hear the back room door open to reveal the lady whom was sitting at the front desk, he'd walk as straight as he could over to the woman and snatch the key from her hand. Dangling it as he'd lean back against the counter he'd size the other woman up and down... "So we better get going to this private cabin right Layla?" Hearing the cups of hot chocolate be set down behind him, Makoto would give a playful and mysterious smile. His assumptions... were solidified.

[[ I figured you could just have them all go to this cabin, Hina. Since you mentioned front desk, first aid kit, etc, I supposed there was a woman there. This is what I thought up. Hopefully both of you are cool with this LOL I kind of just yoloed some things in ]]

Ş t ค t น Ş

ђєคltђ100% > 80% ZUAвιlιтιeѕShared Light ZUмøøđStoic ZU¢øмραичAz, Layla ZULø¢αтıøиFangswood > Cabin

User Image

Hinata Uchiha202

Shizuka Tensui
                          *Name: The Odd One * Rank: Wanderer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          Manipulating parts of his fog to speak for him, Odd described his love for good food in that taste was one of the fluffy-haired weirdo's favorite senses to experience, that and the fact that a Psionic's metabolism is fast and requires vast amounts of nutrition to maintain it; at the very least, the daily amount of nutrients taken in by a normal person is enough to sustain a Psionic for the whole day, granted he or she doesn't exert his or her powers for the entire day. Along with the explanation was also an answer to Jozlyn's question in that he had been in nearly every food-serving establishment within FoxHollow in his stay with the mercenaries; the key exception to this was any place that served animals as food, the smell of burning or cooked flesh from any animal was enough to send the disturbed childlike youth into fits of vomiting and crying. Odd understood that it was a necessity prey upon the fellow living creatures of this world to sustain one's own life, but it was something that neither the wool head or his people partook of often; the reason being that all of the Psionics shared the belief that all things under Nature's sovereignty was equal in value and in purpose and was therefore sacred in its own right.

Having now reached FoxHollow, Odd made enthusiastic gestures toward an inn in an attempt to be as helpful as possible to help his new friend settle in.

* With: Jozlyn
                          * Thoughts/Feelings: whimsical, Awakened, cheerful
                          *Theme: Festivo
                          Life Counter: 5/500
                          Shizuka Tensui

Quick Reply

Submit
                          Manage Your Items
                          Other Stuff
                          Get GCash
                          Offers
                          Get Items