Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image
                                    █ █ █ 𝕰𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔦𝔰 𝕻𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔡 █ █ █ 𝕹𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝕮𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔰 𝕬𝔫𝔶𝔥𝔬𝔴. . . █ █ █
                                    █ Linguistx & x First x Mate

tab Sylvie caught up to Chrono as he started calling down the hall. Yes, if there was any sort of element of surprise, it was totally gone now. Luckily, Alice had mentioned that the scanners showed no signs of life--
                                    tab The linguist froze at the sight of a giant silhouette at the end of the deck. Her heart nearly jumped out of her chest, and she gasped loudly enough to set off the terrible squeak in her communication, had it not been muted.
                                    tab A suit of armor. A giant suit of armor. Was it decoration? The scanners showed no signs of life-- No it was moving. That was a man, or a robot of sorts, in a suit of armor, waiting for them. Finally, it spoke. His words put the terrified woman at ease... at least a little bit. Alice responded over. Since Chrono was in charge of looking for supplies in the medical bay, that left Sylvie in charge of bringing back the giant, terrifying man in the giant, mysterious suit of armor... perfect.
                                    I accept what I cannot avoid, and I cannot avoid anything. Time is written in a straight, single line. I want to learn more and more to see as beautiful what is necessary in things; then I shall be one of those who make things beautiful. Amor fati: let that be my love henceforth...
                                    tab She closed her eyes. If Alice decided to bring this man back and he wasn't trustworthy, Sylvie was no fighter. If this was when she was to die, then there was nothing to be done. And would dying be so bad? The only thing she'd leave behind that's worthwhile is unfinished business. Nothing else was here for her.
                                    tab Taking the pad of paper, ready to speak if need be, and awaited instructions. There was no way in Hell she was qualified to make any decisions in this situation. Luckily, unlike a verbal conversation, Alice couldn't interrupt to belittle her with the paper. In fact, she couldn't even know what she's saying, though it was wise to be tactful, in case Chrono felt like reporting. Plus, it would put them all in a weaker position if the armored "ghost" knew that she didn't respect her captain.
                                    "What should we do, Alice?"
                                    tab It was a simple question, and when Sylvie asked simple questions, she usually got a very insulting response. But she'd rather be insulted than dead.

𝔚𝔥𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔤𝔤l𝔢, 𝔴𝔥𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫? █
                                    𝔚𝔥𝔶 𝔪𝔞k𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔟l𝔢? 𝔚𝔥𝔶 𝔪𝔞k𝔢 𝔰𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔰? █
                                    𝔚𝔥𝔶 𝔰𝔴𝔦𝔪 𝔲𝔭𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪? █
                                    𝔗𝔥𝔞t'𝔰 t𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔞𝔶 t𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔯𝔲𝔫𝔰. █
User Image▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
Fearing nothing is worse the fear it self
]You called the thunder so I brought the base

----

- I can make that better -
-Even a gun is better, when the person using it is balanced -
-My methods seems unorthodox but yield the same results.

--{Shards of chaos in a lake of peace}-
-
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀

James felt the boy jump on him, " That way" he said as he pointed to the room next to him with the words med by above it. James turned his attention back to the person in front of him, he knew it wasn't going to be easy to gain Alice's trust so he had a back up plan. " Okay, I am an expert when it comes to weapons. I am like to call my self an inverter everything i wield i have made. The metal my armor is made of and the weapons that i carry. I also am quit skilled in combat. I feel as i can be some us to you, if all that doesn't convince you. " He pushed down on a panel on his side opening s small compartment. a small data crystal pops out " This, This crystal contains coding for nano bots. A really close friend of yours programmed it. Told me you would really love what it does, something about subatomic transmutation. I don't know why you could want something that changes nano bots material on the subatomic level, its really kind of worthless if you were to ask me. Just let me give it to you in person, once you see i am speaking the truth you will have some kind of trust for me then right?" James knew the was the only trump card he had, the person who gave it to him only said that Alice has been working on this kind of coding for a while, James ask why but was never given an answer. Its funny something that James found meaningless would have some kind of meaning to a person like Alice. On the other hand she was a mad scientist of sorts so who knows what she is really planing with those. All he really needed to know what its something that will help gain he trust.

A sensor started going off in games suit. The ship around him started gaining heat, something was heating up the ship for some reason, couldn't be the depleting power source. No were near a sun and no ships around attacking. His armor started to react to the energy that was heating up the ship, the ground was turning blue under his feet as the energy was pulled into the suit. Everything around James suit just got hotter and hotter. The space around James remained cooled. Sighing James walked over to the person who was the middle man right now between Alice and himself " Graf dro shka por gith " James said as he pick the person up throwing them on his shoulder " Sorry if i didn't do this you might have been hurt. the ground of the ship is starting to heat up it is slowly turning into an oven". James hoped that who ever this was he was holding was some how important to Alice, knowing what he knew about these suits they were wearing. " Are you doing this Alice?" he asked

Anxious Garbage

1, 2, are you ready?
              I'm going to search for that perfect trip +++++++++++++++++ ( LET'S KICK OFF )
User Image
I'm sure I can fly, On 3 to 4
++++++++++++++++++++ you never know when something will change!

++ "The person who has the most fun will be the winner" ++++++ so let's push forward!
( fire into the future! ) +++

+++++++++× Chrono | ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As soon as the other had pointed out the way to go, Chrono had bounced off to go do his job. Med bay~! Man, the scary guy sure had been helpful! Chrono couldn't read, after all. Once there, he followed Alice's instructions just as told: find one of the wheelie tables, put a bunch of stuff on top of it... He had no idea what was what, so he just grabbed everything that looked useful, wrapped it all up in a bundle, and wheeled it out; right past the others.

I did gooooood~! was all that was going through his simple mind at the time, as he brought it across the gravity bridge to the deck of the Insanity. As luck would have it, he got there before the heat in the ship was even noticeable, completely free of the danger Sylvie was no doubt finding herself in. "Aliiiiice~! D'you want me to take this downstairs, or do you wanna look at what I found, first~?" he called, practically begging to be praised.
User ImageUser Image

>
    ╅Ӈҙ Π☣ϻɜ?

Crazy?

Dancing on the ropes of Insanity

Д𝖑𝖎𝔠𝖊 ѲϨзηдгȾ

is a sign of a true 𝕲𝖊𝔫⇡us.

========

The heat that ran across the ship gave off normal readings. That was until it hit a spot on the ship. This certain spot seemed to be moving to make matters worse. The more it moved the more heat was completely killed to a point it wasn't even in reading. What ever this man was decked in was soaking it up. Her metal hand couldn't help but reach up to scratch her forehead. This wasn't out of the ordinary. Still, weapons or armor that soaked or stored energy was normally useless being that there was no true art form of tossing it back. If handled incorrectly it could easily make the weapon or armor explosive. "Why would that..." Someone like that with a disk she would need. It just seemed to good to be true. Running the math equation of probability of it just proved that it was very highly unlikely without being a trap. Still, there was no one alive on the ship. "Who is this..." To say no to the man would be risking a lot. If the disk truly had the information he spoke of on it. It would bring a lot of questions to air. "01000100 00110001" She command to the computer only to have it reply back.

"Defense grid down." Couldn't have her little gift getting damaged. This disk could explain why the scientist Ryan Terzon died in what was reported as a lab explosion. There should have been no reason why a thing like that would happen. Not that she didn't believe the man was worth the weight in praise that he was given. Still, there was a lot to be left to question. Her hand extended to her room door. Waving it slowly the sound of the air lock gears clicking to open slowly. The only known scientists to work beside her father was Ryan and a man named Daniel. Word of Daniel's death followed not to long before her father's. To be exact it was shortly after her brother had left the ship. There was no sense in perusing Daniel being that he died shortly after Alice had pin pointed his location. By the time she had found Ryan he had suffered the same, death. Someone was hiding something. Being that it was her fathers work, she demanded to know what it was. Why was his work so hard to dig into. Why was anyone connected to it dying. Her eye twitched for a moment hearing a loud voice.

Chrono had done exactly what he was told to do. Who was Alice kidding, she hoped he could at least follow such basic kindergartner directions. The woman's light green eyes scanned the objects. A couple heart rate, a sterilizing machines and basic little grudges for the human body. Not bad of a clean up. Even Alice could turn this junk into something useful. She worked wonders with the broken piece of junk Sylvie brought on to the ship. It never really passed her mind that Chrono might want some sort of praise for what he had done. In her eyes he didn't need praise. He hadn't really done anything super grand. Giving him praise would only make him believe otherwise? Would that not be under mining his ability to grow into the mental age he should be. "This will have to do." Her voice didn't seem to overly thrilled. "What did the man-" Before she could finish a loud siren beep came across the ship. This was an alarm for a Star Officer ship in range. "We got to pull the bridge." The others had the count to ten to get on the gravity bridge. Alice needed to pull her defensive back up. The help signal must have brought a local cruiser to the area.
    ===================================

Crazy's I believe the medical term.
    When we wanna recover but we don't wanna learn.

Keep breaking what's been fixed a thousand times.

And give me some more of that iodine.

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Party Animal 100
    • Married 100
    User ImageUser Image

tab Sylvie's heart pounded loudly in her ears the instant James presented the data crystal as an offering. Her eyes remained glued to it, awed and terrified.
                                      tab Nanobots...
                                      tab Part of her wanted to reach out, to ask for it, to demand for it, but she had absolutely no right. She knew nothing about nanobots-- She had never been able to fully grasp the concept, nor had she been interested to, as much as she respected the complicated nature of the engineering-- and she couldn't do anything with the data crystal. It wasn't even her gift. Still, the idea of whatever this was in his hands going straight into Alice's hands scared her. Alice would never share anything she learned on that data crystal-- Why should she? Alice knew better than Sylvie how "unintelligent" she was, it would be a waste of her time to explain it to her.
                                      tab Nanobots... How does he know about...
                                      tab Her panic was only made worse by the heat. She felt the entire ship starting to get hotter through her suit. Her eyes darted around, trying to find the source of the problem, before turning back to the man.
                                      tab "What is that?! How do you know about that? Do you know a man named-- s**t!" Sylvie gritted her teeth. The damned communications! There was no point in talking. No one was going to be able to understand a single word she said. Quickly, she started to scribble on her notepad. She couldn't flee the heat. Not when this man could give her answers.
                                      tab Do you know Ry--
                                      tab That was as far as she got before the giant suit of armor grabbed at her. The heat instantly vanished, which really did Sylvie nothing to calm her panic. In her surprise, the notebook fell from her hands, landing uselessly on the floor. She reached out for it.
                                      tab "För helvete-- Let me go! She shouted uselessly, her surprise and humiliation temporarily getting the better of her knowledge that the communications wouldn't work. As he spoke, she frowned. Okay, this man was helping her. It didn't help how embarrassing it was to be slung over his shoulder like a rag doll, but at least he wasn't about to run off with her... or at least, he didn't say it out loud.
                                      tab Everyone else can fight... And my path never included me learning to fight!
                                      tab Alice spoke over the communications and Sylvie looked over to the bridge. Not knowing what else to do, she pounded on the man's shoulder and pointed to the bridge desperately. If Alice didn't want the man on board, then she'd have to deal with the consequences later, but considering the gift that he had just presented, Sylvie thought otherwise. Either way, she'd rather deal with Alice than an entire ship of Star Officers... Though at this point, it was hard to tell who was more likely to kill her.

𝔚𝔥𝔶 𝔰𝔴𝔦𝔪 𝔲𝔭𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪? █

----

-

James noticed the person he was holding pointing to the docking bay, " I guess that is a yes" James thought was he started walking over to the air lock, Each step absorbing more and more heat to his armor. Once he got there he took notice that it was a space bridge. He hesitated at first, before backing up to get a running jump.James prepped him self for this jump he wasn't sure if Alice was just going to shut off the bridge half way over. Sprinting forward James jumped, He could feel the light gravity well pulling him up to Alice's ship. James was not expecting a warm welcome on board but at least he was on board. As he spun a little he caught a glimpse of ships in the distance a ship, To small to make out what they were but it must have been what put Alice on the edge, Reaching the other side landing on Alice's ship he felt safer, now all he had to do was convince Alice to make him part of her crew and all would be well right?

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    - | Vineichello | -

Takes Requests
    Lu rè dill'asprumunti
    Vinny

User ImageUser Image

I always take requests for my friendsaow!
    But go into my kitchen and I'll fry youaow...
    But I always take requests for my friendsaow!

Vinny had been sitting against the wall in a crowded cell with many others. They were all here for different reasons- or... Maybe the same- he actually had no clue what was going on. He had been stuffed in here without even really being properly told why- ya they gave him the usual "shpeal". "Under suspicion of _____". Vinny couldn't help but sigh. "And all they feed us is poisonaow!" He cried out in over dramatic agony. Most of the other prisoners just looked at him... They all had what looked like thin dry bread... Not exactly terrible- but not a luxury either... "Poi...son...?" One of the people asked- as Vinny quickly grabbed the woman's cheeks, and leaned in close- she blushed quickly... "Yesaow! Poisonaow! They have the audacity to call THIS, foodaow!?" He cried out, throwing an arm over his head as he pretended to fall over. "What will we do but starveaow!?" One of the people hesitantly raised an eye brow, before speaking. "So... You're like... A cook or something?" He asked- before Vinny did what they all assumed he'd do. Standing up he'd hold out his hands. "To say that I'm a cook is to say that life is complete without a complete mealaow!" He said, as everyone frowned with confusion. "An artist of dieataow? No, perhaps a warrior of the stomachaow!" He said, rubbing his chin as if he were seriously contemplating a title like that... "Look pal... We're all tired... We just want to eat and get some res-" "But there's no joy to be had in such nothingnessaow!" He said, cutting him off as he nodded, pacing.

"Star officersaow!" He called out. "Could you be kind enough to grant us ingredientsaow!?" He asked- no response... No one was shocked. He slumped, dropping down onto his rump as he crossed his legs. "I-... I apologize my new friendsaow!" He cried out. "I've failed as your warrior of the stomachaow!" He cried, balling a fist up. "Your husks will wither awayaow... Joyless without the true tender fill of a hearty mealaow!" He said, lowering his head, as someone placed a hand on his shoulder. "Well... Thanks... I guess?" He said, trying to reassure him- mainly, in an effort to get him to shut up. But the gesture seemed to go right over his head, as he quickly took the mans hand, and stood. "YOU'RE RIGHT MY NEW FOUND FRIENDAOW!!! I MUSN'T GIVE UPAOW!!! YOUR STOMACHS ARE COUNTING ON MEAOW!!!" He shouted, quickly running to the door- before banging on it. "IN THE NAME OF THE STOMACHS BEING HELD IN HEREAOW, I DEMAND FOODAOW!!!" He shouted. There was a small sliding at about eye level, as someone's eyes could be seen- but they'd quickly widen, before the little panel would quickly close. He had seemed terrified... "Did...Di-" "I'm sorry my friendsaow..." Vinny would say. "I've failed you allaow... But..." He turned slowly, showing a strangely calm smile, and closed eyes, as he finished. "I take requestsaow!" He'd say, with a light nod, and quiet laugh.

Can't forget where we came fromaow...
    But always good to keep moving forwardaow...
    User Image

Anxious Garbage

1, 2, are you ready?
                I'm going to search for that perfect trip +++++++++++++++++ ( LET'S KICK OFF )
    User Image
    I'm sure I can fly, On 3 to 4
    ++++++++++++++++++++ you never know when something will change!

++ "The person who has the most fun will be the winner" ++++++ so let's push forward!
    ( fire into the future! ) +++

+++++++++× Chrono | ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To Chrono, even the simple, neutral response that he got from Alice was good enough to count as praise. Praise!! He did good! He had the biggest, childish grin on his face, even as the alarm went off, and a glance to the bridge saw the suit of armor sprinting at them with Sylvie held over his shoulder. A giant leap was taken, and they were on the ship! "You're coming with us!?" he cheered, jumping up and down excitedly. What? They were under attack? Not important. "Welcome aboard~!" Welp. There was one person already assuming him as a new member of the ship. If he was on the ship and he wasn't attacking, he was basically already part of the crew, right?

"Do we run, Alice? Or are you gonna fight?" he asked, with a very clear emphasis on you. The poor boy wasn't a fighter, and it was obvious which one he'd prefer. To his knowledge, Sylvie wasn't much one for fighting, either... Big brother'd been their biggest and best asset so far.

Fashionable Prophet

User Image
    -It’s cute that you all think
    -You’re the heroes of this
    -Little adventure, but --
    -You’re not.
    -You’re the bad guys.
    -And I...
    -
    -I'm the
    -Goddamn
    -HERO.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -I'm Ronan Alexander Cross, alright?
    -Difficult takes a few seconds;
    -Impossible, a few minutes.

User Image

Ronan flipped over on his bunk for the sixth time and tried to bury his head even further into the pillow. After a moment of grinding his teeth, he could stand no more of it. "ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING!?" He shouted, as he sat bolt upright. He yanked on his boots and stormed out of his room, nearly tripping over a foot locker in his distraction. He charged down the hallway to the Research & Development labratory, mumbling to himself all the way. I leave Warren alone for TEN MINUTES to catch a quick nap, and that stupid kid that can't even form a proper sentence starts screaming his head off. After 3 attempts to enter his code into the keypad next to the door, he barged into the room, quickly scanning the available resources. Rummaging through the cabinets and drawers, Ronan gathered various half-finished electronics and spread them out on the worktable. Something silver tossed behind some broken equipment caught his eye. Picking it up, he turned it over in his hands, inspecting it. Ugh. Isn't anyone in this organization capable of making anything other than expensive toys for children? Whatever. I'll make it work. Sitting down on a stool, he looks the object over again before placing it next to the rest of the stuff on the table. "Time to shut that asshat up." Pulling a small toolbox out of the table drawer, He sets to work.

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

3 minutes later, Ronan snaps a silver disc-shaped object with a blue green interface to his vest. He briefly considered testing it, but quickly dismissed the thought. He never makes mistakes... Why would this device NOT work? He chuckles to himself and picks up his primary reason for coming down to R&D. A newly-fashioned item of his own rapid design. Now this, he thought to himself, this I need to test immediately. Leaving the lab in disarray, he hurries out of the room and into the walkway toward the holding cells. Should I test it at 40 million? Raise it to 60? He fiddled with the buttons on the small device in his hands, adjusting and readjusting the settings. Maybe I'll be nice and leave it at 20. He stopped mid-stride to take a second to laugh. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGHTTT. "I am a RIOT!" He says to himself as he continues on. Maybe I'll just spin it and see where it lands. He shrugs. Arriving at the holding cells, he enters his code on the keypad to open the door leading to the cells. Walking over to the left side of the entry room, Ronan accesses the station there and pulls up the hidden camera feeds of the cell on to 3 different screens. Everyone looks calm except for the kid screaming and banging on the door. Well if it's just him, this won't be that much of a problem at all. Leaving the station on, he crosses back to the metal door and glares at the kid through through the window. Without breaking eye contact, Ronan spins the dial on the object in his hand, slides the food slot open, and points it directly at the man causing the ruckus. "This device is a what they used to call a Taser, or a Stun Gun. Except while most stun-guns cap at 20 millions volts, this one STARTS there and goes to, oh I'm not sure, let's just say A BILLION. Are you understanding me? That means THIS. WILL. HURT. YOU. And you just can't shut up. And for what, FOOD? You should have just been glad we even bothered to feed you." Pressing a button on the device, a shock of electricity beamed from it to center-mass of the noise-maker, causing him to instantly crumple to the ground. Finally, sweet sil-- Before he could finish the thought, a woman rushed toward the door, clapping and cheering. "I never thought he'd shut up," she said. "He was so loud and obnoxious that I--" Ronan cut her off by aiming the device at her and pressing the button, plunging the cell into silence. As she fell to the floor next to the man, he looked around the room, making eye contact with each captive. "Now this," he said pointedly, "is exactly how loud it should be in here. Got it?" He then slammed the food slot shut and turned to the door leading back to the hallway. Entering his keycode, he opened the door and slammed it on his way out. If anyone was going to make any noise, it'd be him. So, he thought to himself. Where the hell was Warren for all of this!?

User Image

User Image
    User ImageUser Image

>
      ╅Ӈҙ Π☣ϻɜ?

Crazy?

Dancing on the ropes of Insanity

Д𝖑𝖎𝔠𝖊 ѲϨзηдгȾ

is a sign of a true 𝕲𝖊𝔫⇡us.

========

Simple minded little Chrono. Really he did show perfect signs of complete stupidity. Why was the blonde asking the stranger if he was staying? Surely, he would not be staying. Under the circumstances, Alice knew it would be ill advised to toss the stranger out while he stood to have the first step in getting the information that she was searching so hard for. That didn't mean that this man couldn't be a trap placed by the star officers. "While I find what you have interesting I will assure you that you on the other hand have fallen a tad bit under that bar." Did she mean to be rude? Not really, she was merely saying that she trusted him very little and had no interesting in growing a friendship with him. Funny, not that the girl knew what friendship truly meant. "For now you will know that you can stay on the top of the deck." The main entrance to the ship was locked tightly with the only key in being Chrono. He was the only one with a key card. The key card only allowed him into the main areas. Alice wouldn't want Chrono sniffing around the engine room or her room. The thought would drive anyone to fairytale beliefs.

Alice soon left her guest standing there while she handled the main problem at hand. Sylvie and Chrono could handle one man couldn't they? Even if it may have looked like an opportunity for the stranger to prove his worth to Alice, this was not what it was. This was merely a sign of she really didn't want him to be bumbling about with his large clunky self. Besides, how strange was it to see a star officer ship cursing towards them without receiving a scan? Did the ship mean to just brush pass the insanity, like it wasn't even there? That would be completely bizare. Well, from Alice's research star officers rarely take this way being the local areas around it. If they where heading direct east while Alice was heading west. There could be a couple of assumptions that could be gathered. One was that they where heading to Oberon, two Polarin. Alice's hands stretched out quickly pulling a scan of the ship. " TR264." The blue prints pulling up with basic diagnostics. It appeared to be a transport ship. By no means was it a luxury one. The star officers must be dropping people off at Oberon. Her mental hand placed itself gently under her chin. "Why go through the trouble of dropping people off at Oberon." Oberon was the one planet that star officers had no hand in. Not because they didn't want to, no it was because the whole planet was a full of criminals and cut throats. There is stories that the core of the planet is riddled with bones from pass generations. Barbaric if anyone asked Alice. She had no interest in places that perferred tactics like that. What was the difference in that and living in the wild like animals?

"So why would they be dropping people off?"
      Depending on the ranking system of their captives would depend on what type of personal they would have aboard. Everyone you export something you would need to keep a detailed inventory log. A cruel grin came across her face. "So I will hack the system and get a glimpse of it." Depending on the cargo would depend on exactly how much of a joke this ship would be to her. There really was only one way to find out. Her hand swung across the screen and a hologram of a keyboard appeared under her finger tips. "Lets set it too." A clock appeared at the high corner of her screen. "10 minutes ." She felt it was more than enough time to get that information. She didn't for see any problems. The girl was a little full of herself, but who wouldn't be when you have the goods to back it up.
      ===================================

Crazy's I believe the medical term.
      When we wanna recover but we don't wanna learn.

Keep breaking what's been fixed a thousand times.

And give me some more of that iodine.

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
      • Cool Cat 500
      • Party Animal 100
      • Married 100
      User ImageUser Image

tab Sylvie was just about done with this day. Now she was back on the Insanty, stuck on this man's shoulder, down one journal... And she would put good money on Alice being angry with her. Now there was a complete stranger in full armor on the ship.
                                        tab At least she was on board, so the helmet was no longer necessary. She ripped the helmet off, feeling extreme relief for the fresh air. The Star Officer ship sailed past them, which was a massive relief. Where was it headed? Sylvie had a good gage of the different planets in a cultural sense, but geography wasn't quite as solid. It was... Centauris? Oberon? Genimede? Polarin? Earth was in the other direction, so it wasn't Earth or Ceres... She figured Alice would take care of it if it needed to be taken care of. She had a more pressing problem: This stranger that she had just let on the ship.
                                        tab "Excuse me... sir... Do you think you could let me down?" She said, tapping the back of the man's armor.

𝔚𝔥𝔶 𝔰𝔴𝔦𝔪 𝔲𝔭𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪? █
      User Image

User Image
      Hacker ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀
      ❖}Warrren Severon{❖
      ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Some people find it very hard to fall asleep on ships. The constant movement just gave them an uneasy feeling. Now this wasn't the case for Warren. In fact he seemed to find any place easy to sleep. This job wasn't really a big deal anyways. Ever since this mission started though, Ronan has been completely uppity. Poor guy needed to learn out to relax. Maybe even take a couple ques from Warren himself. At this rate Ronan was going to b*tch himself into a early grave. That is no way to lose a friend in Warren's eyes. Yet, he knew there was no way to reason with him. So for now he would allow Ronan to run his course. He had this strange idea that missions like this were a waste of their talent. Warren didn't care cause he really didn't care either way. Being apart of the star officers is nothing but one boring day after another. "Sir?" One of the lower ranking star officers nudged Warren with a worried look. "One of the refugees is revolting." The hacker didn't seem to be moving from his spot. In fact his hands didn't move out from under his chin where he left them. "Sir?" Warren could careless if one person was revolting. What was he going to do? Break the steal doors down? Truly a waste of his energy to even show that he was awake. "Sir, at this rate he will surely wake up Mr. Cross." Now that was something to laugh about. Warren could just see Ronan's face. The red spider like webbing across Ronan's white eyes as he storms around.

"Won't that be a laugh."
      All the better in his book. "Our little refugee little plan is going to get him something-" The lower ranked paused with the fear rolling in quickly. See Ronan and Warren were friends. Well, Warren thought of him as a friend. The two seemed to always be assigned in the same area so wasn't much shock. Being that they both also joined the star officers by force, they probably liked them to be near each other. Warren's head nuzzled into his arms. The words "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?" Echoed for a moment. Everyone in the head operations room grew worried.

"Oh good, Ronan's awake.."
      Life was grand when things worked out. Now he could take a little nap at his desk while Ronan shut up the loud mouth. Warren had no doubt that he wouldn't do it quickly. "No noses cleans it up." He spoke quickly only to place a finger on his own nose. The lower rank placed their hips. This wasn't how higher ranks where suppose to carry out orders. They quickly gave a stern look.

"That is hardly an effective way to conduct a proper selection of who would be qualified in cleaning up a murder. If you think Rona-"
      Warren cuts the lower ranked out with a yawn.

"You lose."
      They gave a quick glance around the room only to see everyone else with a finger on their nose. "Better luck next time." He gave a tired wave, his hands soon tucking themselves back under his chin. The mission was simple. Drop the refugees off in Polarin. They thought they could wander about the system with no register? Really, they could have at least tried to fake a registration. No, instead they got caught in the most easiest way. They deserved to be dropped off in the trash bag planet they called home.

"Do you really think Mr. Cross will kill him?"
      The lower rank who lost finally put up the question. Everyone waited for the answer. Each one hoping that he wouldn't go off his rocker that bad. For most of the people it was the first time traveling with Ronan and Warren. This couldn't be a better treat for them. The longer the silence continued the more worry fell across them, that was until they heard a snore from the hacker. Warren had went straight into his nap without even caring to answer the question.

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀User Image▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀

----

-

James looked around at the ship with some kind familiarity, It suited him well a ship that screamed crazy. A space ship that looked like a water craft, the idea behind it was so crafty it could be looked at as a joke.Hearing Alice's voice was a good sign, even if she didn't trust him, that just means he is getting there. He started noticing a tapping briefly forgetting he was even carrying someone, James laughed and put the person he was carrying down. " Very sorry for the rough ride, Also for any kind of fright that i might have give'in yeh.." He turned his fully attention to her. " Judging by the beautiful sound of your voice i would have to make a guess you are some kind of Linguistic." James places his right arm to his chest then slightly bows to her. " Allow my to formally introduce myself," He says while returning to normal posture. " In the sector of space were I am from, i am known as a terrorist, mad man, sociopath, mad scientist, oh and disruptor of peace. I guess I am kind of an anarchist I crave the most ordered chaos. The name is James Evans. " James then turns his attention to the what looked like a small boy " And who might you be? " Examining him, Small, Skinny, really hyper, really cheerful. " What is a person like this doing on Alice's ship?" James wondered, " Well. I can hold my own in a fight, Taking out that ship would have been really simple. I doubt that is what your captain needs right now, Its nice to see that it just flew right on by. I don't think i left a good impression on the last group of star officers that I encountered." He began walking around the deck to get more familiar with the surroundings. " I am from a planet call Ilios-rathum, Its a nice planet in a solar system that has two blue giants. The planet was only colonized twenty or thirty years ago, coming English is the primary Language give'in how new the colony on it is." James stopped with his back to them " Anything else you want to know about me?" he said hoping some of this information might help them trust him more.

Greedy Genius

7,575 Points
      • Millionaire 200
      • Forum Regular 100
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      - | Vineichello | -

Takes Requests
      Lu rè dill'asprumunti
      Vinny

User ImageUser Image

I always take requests for my friendsaow!
      But go into my kitchen and I'll fry youaow...

Vinny's eye brows perked up when he heard foot steps. Some of the other passengers looked at one another. Some thought his pleas for food worked, others assumed the obvious, and that someone was coming to shut them up...- And by them, they meant him... When the little slot opened up, Vinny flew to it, hope sparkling in his eyes like the burning passion of a thousand suns! "Oh glorious friend of friendsaow! Do you come bringing real foodaow!?" He'd ask/cheer- before he'd look down at the small device sticking out of it... What came next didn't really shock anyone- at first... Rather then collapsing right away, Vinny would start to vibrate. A sly grin would start to form on his face as he didn't exactly seem to be in pai- then a strand of hair sticking up caught fire, and Vinny fell over frozen with wide eyes... He coughed out mouthful of smoke- where it came from, no one would probably ever know as he laid there with a confused look on his face. Everyone seemed shocked- then a woman was shocked, hitting the ground in the way Vinny was supposed to. Everyone was silent as they all stared at the girl, then Vinny, then back to the girl. When the food slot slammed shut, Vinny blinked twice. When a door was hear closing, he blinked twice again- when an older man placed a hand on Vinny's shoulder. "You alright lad?" He'd ask, as Vinny's wide eyes would slowly tilt his way. "Must of heart, I know... Don't worry... We-" Before he could finish his sentence, Vinny had leaned up in the blink of an eye. He started to vibrate again as the old man quickly retracted his hand... Everyone thought he was still coursing with electricity this and that from the mean star officers torture device. "Mmmmmmm....." He'd hum, slowly curling into a ball as the vibrations would get more intense. Everyone started to back away- probably a good idea...

"FOOOOOOOOOOODAOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!" Vinny would nearly shriek- though still sounded oddly cheerful as he'd- start zooming around the prison sell like a six year old on their first sugar high... Vinny was bouncing off the walls- literally, jumping up and down running up them, around them- to the point where he was nearly a cartoony blur... "IHAVESOMUCHENERGYAOW!!!!!" He'd shout quickly, strangely managing to avoid full on running into anyone- before stopping dead center in the room... His head slowly turned to stare at the door- before his eye would twinkle, and so fourth would come a gleam... A gleam of hope... A gleam of justice- a gleam........ Of food... "I TAKE REQUESTSAOW!!!!" Vinny shouted- before full on sprinting at the door with his still bound hands dangling in the air above him....

Can't forget where we came fromaow...
      But always good to keep moving forwardaow...
      User Image

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
      • Cool Cat 500
      • Party Animal 100
      • Married 100
      User Image

ıllıllı ℓιευтεηαηт cσммαη∂εя - cσммυηιcαтισηs - нσησя ση нιgн ıllıllı
      "All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

tab Compared to work with the Fleet Admiral, like a long-since passed dream, work on this transport ship was... boring to say the least. Alain found himself sitting in communications, tapping morse code on his desk, interacting in long, philisophical conversations he doubted most people on this ship could even begin to understand. Warren, perhaps, if he opened his mind, but he was too busy with other things, solving complex, endless puzzles of code and electricity. Alain admired his brain, but kept such thoughts to himself. In fact, he had barely spoken a word to him, or anyone else on this ship, unless out of necessity or spoken to first, and even when he did, he often spoke in one or two word sentences. It was hard to tell why. Perhaps it was because english wasn't his first language, since he originated from Albiero, the furthest system from human-kind's origin, and the furthest away from human-kind's genes and spoken languages. Perhaps he was an off-putting person, and made it his business to stay away from social interactions, remaining cold and aloof. Perhaps he was ashamed of his accent, which was stilted, as if he had learned to speak late in life (which was ridiculous, since he held a stature in which most to all people learned never to wet their tongues in disrespect to his language, lest they risk losing their tongues altogether). Perhaps he was shy. It was hard to tell.
      tab Alain was a very stoic man, and a man of rigorous work and schedule. So far, they were running on time for the delivery of these noisy captives, but not without interruptions. Or namely, one interruption, being one captive who screamed like a banshee at every moment he could. Alain rubbed at his temples, tapping his hands against the sides of his head gently, and then forcefully, and stood, grabbing the finely made dinner that had been delivered to his place of work. He moved swiftly passed the hall and down to where the prisoners were being held. As he moved, lower rank guard grabbed him by the arm, stopping him.
      tab "Wait, Lieutenant Kraios, are you taking that down there? You can't--"
      tab Alain forcefully shook the privateer's hand from his arm with a snarl. "ιт ιs sσ ∂ιsяεsρεcтғυℓ тнαт үσυ ∂σ тнιs, gяαввιηg мү αям αs sυcн."
      tab "M-my apologies, sir! But are you--"
      tab "sυяεℓү ωαяяεη тεαcн үσυ вεттεя." He said, pushing past the star officer as he shook with fear. They always shook with fear, as if they expected the alien to take their life in recompense for their disrespect, but Alain was not a violent man. He was a man of practicality, and then order. He moved down to the prison, where he could hear the prisoner shrieking. Ronan had, from the smell of the air, attempted to electrocute the man, but it didn't seem to work. The captain had returned to his station, cursing. Without much of a fuss, Alain knelt to the food slot, listening to the captive as he screamed and ran himself straight into the wall.
      tab "sιя. ιғ ι мαү. үσυ αяε cяεαтιηg ∂ιsтяαcтιηg ρℓαcε, αη∂ ησ ωσяк ιs gεттιηg ∂σηε. тαкε тнιs, ιғ үσυ ωιsн, αη∂ ρℓεαsε scяεαм ησ мσяε."
      tab The experiment was at least worth making. If it wasn't going to work, at least they were at their destination soon. As he pushed past the stairs, his eyes caught the something off in the distance, through the window. A ship-- an old star officer ship, and a piece of junk at that. From around the corner, he could spot another ship, but it was small. Was it worth reporting?

User Image

x

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas