Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Friend

User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
TOUYANAMINOKAGAMINE
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Location [ Private Room ] ⌉♛ ⌊ Company [ Celeste&Greed ] ⌉♛⌊ Thoughts [ This...is going to be a long night. ] ⌉♛⌊ Mood [ Nervous/Cautious ]

Touya's eyes watched Celeste and Greed cautiously. He bit his lip, listening to Celeste's words about the possibility of him getting them in trouble. He sighed lightly, he knew how complicated it would be to explain the true situation to her. He sighed as Celeste slid in and patted the seat. He bit his lip, watching Greed cautiously.

Upon hearing an apology from the gentlemen his hand went to his pocket, running along the handle of the butterfly knife. He tensed, listening to his words. He blinked, looking up at the man. "You're joking?" He asked, his voice clearly unbelieving the man.

Magical Cleric

User Image

User Image

“ωнч αяє чσu αℓιѵє?” чσu sαч...

...ι ɢυєss ι нαѵє םєcιםєם ғσя α sιиɢℓє αиsωєя

XxXxXxxXxXxxXxXXxXxxXxXxA q u a M a r i e L u n a

X_X_X_ Celeste watched the customer with her blue eyes taking in his appearance, he was different from other customers, for starters he looked ten times nicer but what really made him different was his attitude. She had never met a customer so calm and sincere oh how she wished all her customers could act like this one but then again the night was still young and she didn't really know him. The small girl didn't notice the lack of a warm body next to her until the man spoke apologizing at first she was confused but then she felt herself filling with dread her thoughts racing, what if he was going to murder them or do something terrible! Her terror filled eyes glanced over to Touya noticing his hand was gripped on his knife her own hand going up under her dress to take a hold of her small gun, only the heavens knew how badly she didn't want to use her gun she couldn't handle having more blood staining her hands! The dancer couldn't express how relieved she was when the customer once again spoke explaining that he didn't want their services. A sigh escaped her lips as she gave a small laugh "Oh Dieu merci, je pensais que vous alliez faire quelque chose d'horrible
"
Her hand released its hold on the gun as she frowned as Touya spoke "Touya, you should be thankful that he's being kind! I see no reason to believe he would lie about this so sit your butt down and relax before you pass out!" The dancer stood and gently pulled the blonde down next to her so his head was resting in her lap "Now get some rest the boss can't see us back here and I swear if something happens I'll wake you up"
X_X_X_ Celeste glanced back over to the other male giving him a genuine thankful smile "Please take a seat, I know Touya isn't the greatest person to hang out with but we still have to repay you for letting us rest" The small girl once again patted the open seat next to her "You seem like a nice person, I could never understand why someone so nice is in this Hell hole" She cringed as her eyes fell upon the dance floor she was thankful that for now she didn't have to be getting all up on someone out there
Translations: 1. Oh thank heavens, I thought you were going to do something horrible.
OOC:

XxXxXxxXxXxxXxXXxXxxXxXxA q u a M a r i e LXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxXxXxxXxXXxXxxXxxXxxXxx

...яιɢнт, мαιиℓч ιт’s cяυєℓ, ϼєттч, єɢσιsт...

ι םσи'т ωαит тσ єиם ιт нєяє!

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image

Alo began to realise that the boy wasn't as inviting as himself, and he didn't blame the kid. Working in a place like this, it could really mess someone up. He wasn't saying that Dimitri was messed up, but he guessed working a job like this, it could cause some serious trust issues. For a moment, when the dancer laughed, Alo was confused for a moment. But when he elaborated, it made sense.

Now he just wanted to hug the boy. He wasn't really sure why Dimitri had told him what he did, but now the Ruler just wanted to hug the boy and make it okay. Of course things weren't okay, but still. He was definitely going to attempt to sway his boss's mind about the way the staff were treated around here. He doubted he'd get very far, but he was going to anyway. He did almost every meeting. Every time he was pushed away and told to leave. Oh well.

Aloysuis came back to reality when he was asked if he wanted to stay in a booth and wait for him while he got dressed. As much as he would have wanted that, he knew when to stop trying, and this was sadly one of those times. "Oh, no, no. I won't take up any more of you're time." He started. He debated whether or not he wanted to give the boy his number, not for anything in particular, but in case the boy was in trouble and was in need of assistance. Or in case he didn't want to spend a night alone. But mostly in case he needed help. On one hand, it was probably a stupid idea and he probably shouldn't do it, but on the other, when did Alo follow the rules? Quickly, he picked up a marker of a near by table, and picked up Dimitri's palm. "I'm going to leave you now, but if anyone tries to hurt you again-" He continued, writing down some numbers. "-Call me, and I'll be there. Okay?" And with that, he walked away from the boy, not looking back.

Then, he went on a search for Lamb, because it's been too long since he had seen her and he was eager to have her in his sight again. He found her sitting down, and squeezed in next to her. "Sorry about that, I may have gotten distracted." He sheepishly smiled.

|| OhOhCee|| this is bad im so sorry ||

I--Selenthia--I

Wheezing Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
┻┳═一 ⋯ ⋯
i ' m xxxg r e e nxxxw i t hxxxe n v y

ⓛⓐⓜⓑ
Health:█████████▌

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄

L ayne payed no mind to Pride when she sat down next to Envy. Envy had managed to stay silent, as she tried heavily to focus on the quiet hum of the club music. She frowned. Damn music. Damn ears. Why do I gotta have shitty hearing? Envy flustered, taking her hands and massaging her temples. Her focusing so hard on picking up the closest conversation was starting to give her a headache. She closed her eyes, completely tuning out the world around her as she focused on trying to relax. She slowed her breathing, sucking in air through her mouth, and blowing it out through her nose. She did this exercise a few times before her headache finally subdued, thus opening her eyes. She noticed Wrath was right standing in front of them. Picking up the last bit of what she said, Envy simply nodded her head, answering her question without any hesitation. Envy was getting rather bored at this point, almost wanting to get up and leave. The faint music, the cloud of smoke that covered her face (nearly asphyxiating her to the point where she was constantly wafting smoke out of her direction), and the faint smell of burped booze drove her up the wall. Envy would never understand why people found places like this so attractive. It had gotten to the point where Envy would steer away from anywhere close to the club, even while on a mission. She hated this place, from its attendees to its management. She desperately wanted to help people get out here. She had seen a small portion of the effect the severe management had on its workers, and it disgusted her. Disgusted her in the fact that these people were nearly forced into an unpredictable lifestyle, but also frightened her. The lifestyle to which every hard working crew members of this vile place kept Layne thinking late at night. There some nights where Layne would stare out the window, watching the club from a distance safe enough to where she could express her anger non-vocally. She wanted to scream, to cry, to break in the club and help rescue the kids who never knew a lifestyle where they weren't forced to use their bodies like they were some toy. Layne had lost a lot of sleep at one point, simply just because the constant reminder that club even existed drove Envy's anxiety up the wall. She knew the other members of the mafia shared a similar thought. They understood the complexity of working at the club, and she knew that the knew not everything was as it seemed. One day, she vowed, she would bring down this club, this hell-hole, this disaster, and, in the fall, take down the man who started it all. Just as she planned to with the person who killed her parents. Just, y'know, as soon as she found them.
It was at that moment that she felt a presence next to her. She jumped, flashing her head to the side as she saw Alo's warm smile greet her. She calmed a little.
"Yeah! Saw you talking to that cute waiter boy across the room!" Layne yelled, giving Alo a small shove as she scooted over to allow more room to be comfortable. He looked at his sheepish smile, analyzing it before continuing."Oh... I see," She began, raising an eyebrow but continuing to speak loudly. "You got a crush! Aw, my little man, growing up!" Layne finished, giving Alo a small nod his way, as if she was approving. It was one thing to see your family happy. It was another to see you close friend even happier. Alo was like a big teddy bear. You could turn to him for the biggest hug you would ever receive. He was protective. He was intelligent. It was something Envy both, well, envied, and enjoyed. Envy loved how each member of the mafia had unique characteristics that represented. Quirky or not, Envy adored how the mafia, so different in personality, were so tight knit. They were inseparable, Envy thought. It ;s the little things like that that make them so dominating. Plus, the whole grouped kicked a**. Literally.

► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄ ► ◄

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

ooc.: hi i am back. it was my birthday. didnt get on. sorry

Fanatical Lunatic

»»Khieve Armistead • Daughter of Wrath««

User Image
⌠I long for the unfallen rain...

... Welcome to my bittersweet world of pain⌡

Wrath looked at the other three and pouted as she took her seat. She threw her elbows to the table, resting her chin in her hands and swinging her feet. Pride had harassed the bruised waiter. Envy had scared a greedy customer. Lust had defended the shameless stripper. Khieve fumed quietly for a moment and sighed.

“I’m jealous of you…”
she mumbled. “You’ve had so much more fun than I have.”

The adrenaline had long since dissipated, and Khieve couldn’t have been more bored. The sinful, dirty people around her were obnoxious and presently un-stabbed. But you can’t kill innocents, the voices argued. Hogwash. Save for perhaps a child’s severed handful, there couldn’t have been a completely innocent soul for miles. But you don’t want to get in trouble with Greed, do you? Frowning, Wrath dropped her head to the table in defeat. She happily allowed Envy’s voice to drown out the others.

Of all the mafia, Alo and Lamb were definitely the closest. It was funny, Khieve decided, since Envy was so reserved and Lust was… well, Lust. He was outgoing and charismatic, two traits Wrath had never used to describe herself. They seemed to bring out the best in one another. She listened to their cheerful banter, perking up when Lamb said “crush.” Wrath knew “tear”, “rip”, and “shred” quite well, but “crush” was new. Crush was choking and asphyxiating. Crush was stomping on lungs until eyeballs threatened to pop from their sockets. Crush was seriously ouchy, and Khieve wanted in on it.

“…Did he scream?” Khieve asked. She giggled. “Like, really screeeeeeaaaaamm? Hehe! I bet it hurt, right? Like, really, really hurt? It would hurt to be crushed, right?” The voices painted a picture of a piano, anvil, or equally cliché object falling onto the shameless stripper. The thought entertained her only for a moment.

She smiled and twirled a strand of hair about her finger. She was growing somewhat anxious. She wanted to see the owner, to peer into his eyes, and rob him of them. Wrath had killed plenty of people in what little time she had been alive, but she had never tortured unlucky people like the staff of the club. Unless they did something worthy of torture, of course. The owner put his slaves employees through Hell everyday of their lives. In general, Khieve didn’t particularly care for people outside the mafia, but even she felt some amount of pity for the employees of Club Rosalie.

Company: Pride, Envy, Lust
Thoughts: One man's trash is another's tuna casserole.
OOC:

Blessed Friend

User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
TOUYANAMINOKAGAMINE
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Location [ Private Booth ] ⌉♛ ⌊ Company [ Celeste&Greed ] ⌉♛⌊ Thoughts [ Truth's gotta come out eventually. ] ⌉♛⌊ Mood [ Anxious/Cautious ]

At first Touya was very hesitant in what to do whenever Celeste pulled him down, but before he could say anything his head was in her lap and he found himself relaxing. He closed his eyes slowly relaxing until Celeste mentioned his name to the man. "I imagine the same reason the others are here for." He said as he reopened his eyes, for a moment glaring at the young man before them. "It's only for the money." He added, his voice cold.

He now watched the man with cautious eyes, his hand still in his pocket, still running across the handle of his knife. He had dropped any plans of pulling it out, but he still remained on edge, protective of the younger girl behind him.
User Image
User Image

After the beginning half of his last comment, Isaiah saw that the two seemed to react in a fearful manner. The young woman's eyes had rapidly increased in size, and the male had slid his hand into his pocket, which Isaiah was sure was home to either a very small gun or pocket knife. The fact that they couldn't trust his word only strengthened his hatred for the condition of this city, being ready to use your weapons at all times was something that should've stayed in a place like the Old West, a fear of each other on this level certainly was not fitting of this day and age.

After Greed had finished his sentence, Celeste let out a relieved laugh, a sentence in what seemed to be French left her lips. Though Isaiah had no clue how to speak French, he made a guess that the woman was expressing her relief due to the previous situation they had found themselves in. The waiter, Touya, still seemed surprised by his offer of letting them rest, accusing Isaiah of joking with them. "You say you know who I am, yet you are implying that I'm joking with you? If you really think you know me, you should know that I don't joke. I'm being entirely serious right now." Greed explained, locking eyes with the man for a moment.

The confrontation between the two was broken up when Celeste grabbed the man and allowed him to rest his head in her lap, the woman commanding him to get some rest, saying that he should be thankful for Isaiah letting the two of them get some rest. She mentioned that the boss wouldn't be able to see them back here, and that she would wake him if something happened. Celeste apologized to Greed on Touya's behalf, saying that he wasn't the best person to hang out with, but informing him that they owed him. The woman offered him a seat, which Isaiah accepted, offering a "Thank you." to the woman. She then proposed a question that Greed himself wasn't quite capable of answering yet. She asked why he was here. Though she added a few niceties to her question, it was still the same one that had been pressing on his mind more and more lately as he visited the club. Why was he here? Touya commented a few moments later that he was here for the same reason as the rest of his associates. He was only in this place for the opportunity to make money.

Greed wanted so much to tell the boy that he was wrong. That he wasn't like the others. He was for the people, not the money. Hell, he had never even taken another human's life before. This, however, could not be how things were. Isaiah had an image to uphold, he was no longer the teenage boy, hoping for a better life for future generations than the lousy slums that he was born and raised in. He had to don his mask, the Ruler of the Night, Greed. He had to become a man that was afraid of nothing. That cared naught for anything nor anybody but himself. Power, money, everything. He had to have the lust for it, to chase the never-ending dream that was the contentment of his greed. He couldn't be soft here, tell these people how he was; that would lead to nothing. He had to become Greed once again; to throw the mask on once more. His response to the accusation was false, but serious. "Yes, it's true. My associates and I are here for financial reasons. However, do not assume that this means that we haven't become aware of what's happening here. Things that we have seen around here, will be talked about with the club's owner." Isaiah replied to the boy, staring off into space afterwards. Isaiah had not expected to be figured out quite so easily.

MewMewMocha

PerfectEternita

Magical Cleric

User Image

User Image

“ωнч αяє чσu αℓιѵє?” чσu sαч...

...ι ɢυєss ι нαѵє םєcιםєם ғσя α sιиɢℓє αиsωєя

XxXxXxxXxXxxXxXXxXxxXxXxA q u a M a r i e L u n a

X_X_X_ Celeste had stayed silent as Touya and the customer spoke her blue eyes closing as she shook her head. She was disappointed but, not because the man was apart of the mafia no she was disappointed that he spoke about how he was only there for the money. Grant you over her years all she encountered were greedy people but what disappointed her the most was how the sentence sounded forced like he had rehearsed it over and over fabricating the perfect lie. A dry laugh escaping her lips "Talking to the boss about the conditions here will only make things worse for us, if you're truly only here for the money then get your money and then get out don't make things worse for the workers
"
Her blue eyes looked down at her blonde friend as her small fingers combed through his hair softly "Well looks like our good mood was ruined" The dancer gave a sad smile to Greed before looking back out to the crowd of customers who were blissfully unaware of the problems the club faced she envied the way they could act as if nothing was wrong and their lives were perfect the only way she could numb the pain of her reality was by drinking and praying that even for a moment the alcohol would make her forget. Sadly drinking no longer made her forget, it only numbed the physical pain, and yes she also wanted to numb the physical pain but what she yearned for was the ability to just forget and pretend she was somewhere else. A small sigh escaped her as she relaxed "If you want to change something you have to make it happen because Touya and I can guarantee once you all leave the boss will be pissed about loosing money and his anger will be directed on us, he'll never change and more hopeless souls will be dragged into this hell hole"
X_X_X_ Celeste moved her hand to rest on top of Touya's as she gently pulled his hand away from the handle of his knife and laced their fingers together giving his hand a gentle squeeze as an apology for not being on guard as much as he was. If she had known who this customer was she probably would have just grabbed Touya and gone to hide behind the bar not because of the mans title, no she would have escaped the situation just because she couldn't handle talking about the boss or listen to more fake promises of change. She shook her head speaking softly to her friend concern in her blue eyes "How are you feeling? If you want I can probably go get you some of my pain medication" The small girl knew she still had a stock of medication hidden behind the bar in case of an emergency and she couldn't stand seeing Touya look so sick, if she had the choice she would just wrap him up in warm blankets and have him eat some warm home made soup making sure he would rest until he got better. The dancer knew that would never happen and she was foolish to even hope that she could but, she was raised to dream and to never loose hope.
Translations:
OOC:
Soldier_of_Fortune21

PerfectEternita

XxXxXxxXxXxxXxXXxXxxXxXxA q u a M a r i e LXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxxXxXxxXxXXxXxxXxxXxxXxx

...яιɢнт, мαιиℓч ιт’s cяυєℓ, ϼєттч, єɢσιsт...

ι םσи'т ωαит тσ єиם ιт нєяє!

Animal Genius

((it's kind of in that phase again where someone needs to kickstart things to get it moving along I think))

Magical Cleric

I--Selenthia--I
((it's kind of in that phase again where someone needs to kickstart things to get it moving along I think))

((Ugh I hate that phase...maybe the next person to post can have something big happen or like have the boss come out and start the meeting? I'm just giving everybody control of the boss unless someone wants to play him.))

Wheezing Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
MewMewMocha
I--Selenthia--I

((Ugh I hate that phase...maybe the next person to post can have something big happen or like have the boss come out and start the meeting? I'm just giving everybody control of the boss unless someone wants to play him.))

((Having everyone in control of the boss may seem confusing. I vote that either one or two people take control of the boss things could stay organized imo))

Business Warrior

8,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
((It died in the same place. I don't think we were fully prepared for this offensive.))

Fanatical Lunatic

If everyone is burnt out on this roleplay, then it will inevitably die. However, I have a vague plot idea brewing if anyone cares to hear it and maybe flesh it out.

Perhaps the mafia gets sick of waiting around, so they storm the bossman's office. When the get there, he's dead. This could be natural causes or murder (and if murder turns out to be the popular choice, Khieve gladly volunteers). With the owner dead, the mafia has the issue of their money, the employees at the club have the issue of where to go, and drama blooms.

I'm the absolute worst at plotting, so I won't be offended if this seems to be the most far-fetched, incoherent trash you've ever read XD

Animal Genius

I'm down for whatever. I don't really care what happens to the big boss man lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff