Welcome to Gaia! ::

( sweatdrop were is everbody......sorry g2g bye)
hears some soliders coming down the hall " we better meet later on ok" starts to run away.
Darion Li
prettysong123
"hi aries, my name is sakura...um can i ask what your doing here...cause i though everbody was supposed to be in the training room" looks around to see if any soliders are coming.

"The....general thought I was cute...and wanted me for his own so...he forced me to marry him..So I have more freedom...then the others.."

"oooh...and like me i guess you want out of this place to.....maybe we could help each other to get out what do you think " looked about again.
*mistique walks around quietly and slowly so she wouldn't be seen until she reaches a hollow cave she decides to rest there for a while until her leg heals from fighting off enemies*
Sits at his table, shuffling through his papers, waiting for the others to arrive at their meeting.
prettysong123
"hi aries, my name is sakura...um can i ask what your doing here...cause i though everbody was supposed to be in the training room" looks around to see if any soliders are coming.

"The....general thought I was cute...and wanted me for his own so...he forced me to marry him..So I have more freedom...then the others.."
prettysong123
looks at the girl talking to her "whats your name" she said extending her hand.
"My name is Aries.." She shook her hand slowly.
looks at the girl talking to her "whats your name" she said extending her hand.
prettysong123
she saw that the soliders attion was on something eles so she truned down another hallway she was still heading twords the training room but she was taking the long way there, as she walked she was thinking of another way to get out of this place. a shiver ran up her spin from the cold they didn't give them much to wear. right now she was wearing her training outfit whiched looked like she was going to the gym but her cloths wear torn nad drity.

Many more soldiers passed her but they all ignored her. The girl spoke up again. "M..me miss.."
Darion Li
prettysong123
Darion Li
prettysong123
Darion Li
prettysong123
she walked neviosly down the halls like a scared kitten. she was careful so that the soliders didn't find her and take her back to the training room. she walked carefully looking about hoping that today would be the day she finally got out of this horribal place.

The army general was walking down the hall and spotted her. He grabbed her by the hair pulling her up. "Aren't you supposed to be in the training room?"

(Three announcements. First I may be moving the thread. If I do I'll let you all know. Second I will be playing multiple characters, these will be in different colors. Third *points to first post* If the government knew you were trying to escape they'd kill you..)

"ouch let go" she screamed trying to twist her arm away from the solider, she hadn't been carefull enough *dam* she though as she used her other hand to hit him in the chest.

(yea i know but they don't know )

The general threw her back and glared at her. "Damn magic users..ruining this world..." sees her still there. "GET BACK TO THE TRAINING ROOM NOW!"

glars at him and rubs her red arm. "im was no differnt than you were once" she said quitely she slowly started walking looking down a gray floor *dam how could i get caught dam it maybe i still can get out* glance over her sholder to see if the solider was still there.

Walks off somewhere to fill out paperwork. A young girl in the same situation as her. "You....you really shouldn't mess with him..the...the general can be a very mean guy.."

hers a voice talking to her "whos there?" she truned around looking for the owner of the voice.
she saw that the soliders attion was on something eles so she truned down another hallway she was still heading twords the training room but she was taking the long way there, as she walked she was thinking of another way to get out of this place. a shiver ran up her spin from the cold they didn't give them much to wear. right now she was wearing her training outfit whiched looked like she was going to the gym but her cloths wear torn nad drity.
prettysong123
Darion Li
prettysong123
Darion Li
prettysong123
she walked neviosly down the halls like a scared kitten. she was careful so that the soliders didn't find her and take her back to the training room. she walked carefully looking about hoping that today would be the day she finally got out of this horribal place.

The army general was walking down the hall and spotted her. He grabbed her by the hair pulling her up. "Aren't you supposed to be in the training room?"

(Three announcements. First I may be moving the thread. If I do I'll let you all know. Second I will be playing multiple characters, these will be in different colors. Third *points to first post* If the government knew you were trying to escape they'd kill you..)

"ouch let go" she screamed trying to twist her arm away from the solider, she hadn't been carefull enough *dam* she though as she used her other hand to hit him in the chest.

(yea i know but they don't know )

The general threw her back and glared at her. "Damn magic users..ruining this world..." sees her still there. "GET BACK TO THE TRAINING ROOM NOW!"

glars at him and rubs her red arm. "im was no differnt than you were once" she said quitely she slowly started walking looking down a gray floor *dam how could i get caught dam it maybe i still can get out* glance over her sholder to see if the solider was still there.

Walks off somewhere to fill out paperwork. A young girl in the same situation as her. "You....you really shouldn't mess with him..the...the general can be a very mean guy.."
Chibi Eiko-chan
Darion Li
Sighs. "You knew the risks when you signed up. Maybe if you didn't yell so loud they wouldn't know anything was going on over here.." continues looking through some papers. "We have to wait for the others.." points to a table of food. "hungry?"

She stared at the food for a moment and took a bit of food into her hand and sniffed it before putting it back. "no thanks. Not that i don't trust you, but i don't eat that kind of stuff. Thank you for the offer though." She bowed softly and took a seat on the floor, piling up the dust from the room in front of her and forming it into a tiny dust-castle with her powers.

Looks around sighing, the room WAS rather dusty. "Hmm I wonder if anyone else will ever show up.."
Darion Li
Sighs. "You knew the risks when you signed up. Maybe if you didn't yell so loud they wouldn't know anything was going on over here.." continues looking through some papers. "We have to wait for the others.." points to a table of food. "hungry?"

She stared at the food for a moment and took a bit of food into her hand and sniffed it before putting it back. "no thanks. Not that i don't trust you, but i don't eat that kind of stuff. Thank you for the offer though." She bowed softly and took a seat on the floor, piling up the dust from the room in front of her and forming it into a tiny dust-castle with her powers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff