Welcome to Gaia! ::

In this dark world all magic is illegal and three forces fight for different purposes.

Every day I will post my favorite quote of that day, look out for it.

WORLD

The world is dark and dreary, a dark cloud constantly over it. Do to a war and the activation of certain unidentified destructive instruments only two land masses remain on the plant, they have connected together into one large mass however these were the two largest, north america and asia, of course, they were not called by those names(seperately they were called aya and golieh), the single land they had formed was called golayah. In the center of this land mass was the largest city, thus the capital city of the world. This city was called Erancole, home of the rebel base. So as to avoid terrorist attacks by magic users the governments headquarters is in one of the smaller towns which is unknown to all seeing as the whole town is actually just a bunch of government workers pretending to be townspeople. As for the demon base it's location is unknown to everyone, even the demons sent out in attack parties, they have no reason to know because they succeed they take over the town and if they fail well, if they fail their dead.

GROUPS
Group 1: The Government
If anyone is found to have magic they are taken to camps and trained. If they are strong enough to pass the training they are forced to serve the government, rounding up other magic users to go through the same process. If the magic users are too weak to survive the extreme training or refuses to serve the government then they are killed. Their leader is President Akamatsu. This group only contains regular humans except the army wich is humans and magic users trained to serve them.

Group 2: The Demons
The demons are...well, demons. They come from another world in the millions and have set up a base somewhere unknown on our world. Their one and only wish is to destroy almost all life on the planet, leaving only a select few to build their empire here, there are attacks by groups of demons often. Demons come in a large range in size, shape, and the size of the forces they send on attacks, remember, demons can be brought through the portal at their base in great numbers, so it is easy for them to get reinforcements. This groups leader is Lord Karino Akemi. This group contains nothing but demons, though their are various types and classes of demon.

Group3: The Archangels of Chaos
This is a group of rebels fighting to overthrow the government, they believe that it is wrong for the government to prosecute people just for having talents that "normal" people don't. They have two goals, over throw the governments tireny, and find the demon base, infiltrate it and shove as many demons as possible back through the portal and close it, killing any that are left. With the portal closed the demons would no longer be able to enter this world.They meet in an old abandoned house in the center of the main city, Erancole. This is the smallest of all groups, having nothing but volunteers and their being few volunteers.This groups leader is an ex high ranking government official who was tired of the way magic users were treated named Darion. The rebel group is made up of any and all wanting to help, demons who think they should just stick with what the have and stop destroying other worlds, government officials who think their treatment of magic users is wrong but are afraid to fight out alone, magic users who haven't been caught by the government, regular humans, and anything else.

VERY IMPORTANT! RULES!

1. No god modding, twinking, being all powerful, etc.
2. cussing ok, but if I see any one absusing cussing like in this example they will be reported to the mods. Becase I can.
Ex.--- "Your so ******** stupid you ******** ******** ******** hate your ******** guts you damn ********" reminder do NOT do that..
3. flirting, kissing, hugging, holding hands, etc. ok, but keep it like, PG-14-15. If it gets serious, take it to IM
4. NO flaming.
5. keep all OOC in these ( these things..)
6. No net speak u, r, thru, etc. AND
7. no L33t sp3@k
8. If your going to kill off another players character you must first have their concent OOC
9. Any desputes OOC? Take it up with me. I make final decisions. See someone god modding? assuming I'm not there to see it PM me your complaint, with the quoted post from the accused. I will settle it.

Profiles and member list.

These things MUST be sent to me in IM before you start posting, also, I will tell you if your in or not, so you must wait for my approval.
note that it would be nice if when you send me this you erase the stuff in ( )'s If I decide someone is a good enough demon or government official I will IM them and ask if they want to be the leader of that group.
Name:
Magic(if any, no more then 3 and other then the five basics fire, water/ice, thunder,earth and healing do not copy.):
race: (anything, human, demon, elf, halfbreed of some sort, anything..EXCEPT god/demigod/immortal, things like that)
Bio sad any length, small, short, medium, whatever, but you MUST have one)
side: (Government, rebel, demon, loner/mercinary)
weapons:
appearence: ("looks like avatar" and you will not be allowed to join.)

Current members
1.Darion Li
Name: Darion
Magic: alchemy, healing, summoning
race: halfbreed demon/human
Bio: From a young child Darion was raised to work for the government. At the age of 14 when his powers were discovered he not only had to continue his schooling for a government job, but he had to go through the governments magic user training. By 19 he was a high ranking government official, very close to the president. That's when he was sent on a mission to overview the training of the magic users he saw the horrible way they were treated. He freed as many as he could then left the government, starting the rebel group Archangels of Chaos, soon after the demons began appearing.
side: Ex-government, leader of the rebel group Archangels of Chaos
weapons: Twin lobgswords made of a black metal strapped to his belt, two more longswords made of diamond strapped across his back, a dagger hidden in his boot and in a secret pocket in his vest.
apperence: 6'7", well built, Wears a black vest, left unbuttoned to show off his chest, a pair of tight black jeans and black, steel toed boots and a pair of white gloves with an odd symbol on them. On his right ring finger was a ring with a gold band studded with emeralds and saphires, in the center was a large diamond. His hair was long and pulled back into a ponytail, it was purple with silver streaks. He had a light tan, but wasen't too dark.

2.Chibi Eiko-chan
Name: Tauria Valentin aka: Tari
Magic: minor telepathy skills, flight by use of her wings.
race: Half demon half elf
Bio: Her family was taken by the government to be put in Magic users boot camp. She was very young at the time and was able to hide until the troops had passed. from that day she hated the gov. and has done all she could do to rebel against them.
side: rebel
weapons: Wakizashi charmed with fire and ice
appearence: http://tinypic.com/1jvnyt

3. prettysong123
Name:Sakura Strife
Magic: can summon thunder blots to do as she wishes
race: human
Bio:was a normal girl until she discover she had powers then the goverment took her to one of the schools to train, shes been trying to run away from the harsh condition since.
side:Government
weapons: none
appearence: long aubrun hair green eyes long and slender form.

4. lady ~ mistique
Name: mistique
Magic:can move thing using her mind and can also summon demons for help
race:demon
Bio:mistique was abandoned when she was only 5 years old after her parents were murdered for being "different". Her goal is to one day find their killers and lay them to rest.
side: demon
weapons: twin katanas
appearence: has long waist lenght black hair with purple streaks. she usually wears a long coat with a hood so no one can see her face. she wears it because she considers herself ugly due to the scars on her face and body. she also wears long black pants with a with sleeveless shirt and long black boots.
( Wooo today's quote of the day.!~! "When I become the furer things will change! All female officers will be forced to wear extremely short mini skirts!"-colenol Roy Mustang, the Flame Alchemist. )
Yawns loudly as he stands up, though the bed looked very appealing to return to he had work to do. He walks slowly from his room looking around outside, there was a meeting of the Archangels today and there would be new members coming. Carefull he walked from his house into the street. After looking around to make sure no one was watching he went into the house next door. He pressed a secret button and one of the walls opened, revealing a stairway. He went down quickly and the second his feet touched the floor the wall closed. Grins and presses a button, lighting up a small underground room, a large table in the middle was surrounded by chairs for the meeting. He sat in the chair at the head of the table. "Just a matter of time now..the others will be here soon.." Laughs to himself, he was going to propose an idea and see how the others liked it.
(bump..Because no one cares gonk )
(dude you need to open a guild with that much info for one little rp thread)
Ranna_Kitzu
(dude you need to open a guild with that much info for one little rp thread)
(Unless your going to give me the 5k gold to start a guild then no I don't )
Tari rapped swiftly at the door, knowing that if she were to be seen she would be detained and more than likely killed. "Open the door before i'm seen!" she yelled and rapped once again.
Sighs and speaks into a microphone which she would hear. "Speak the password.." Of course if she was actually one of the new members her contact would have given her the password.
she walked neviosly down the halls like a scared kitten. she was careful so that the soliders didn't find her and take her back to the training room. she walked carefully looking about hoping that today would be the day she finally got out of this horribal place.
prettysong123
she walked neviosly down the halls like a scared kitten. she was careful so that the soliders didn't find her and take her back to the training room. she walked carefully looking about hoping that today would be the day she finally got out of this horribal place.

The army general was walking down the hall and spotted her. He grabbed her by the hair pulling her up. "Aren't you supposed to be in the training room?"

(Three announcements. First I may be moving the thread. If I do I'll let you all know. Second I will be playing multiple characters, these will be in different colors. Third *points to first post* If the government knew you were trying to escape they'd kill you..)
Darion Li
prettysong123

The army general was walking down the hall and spotted her. He grabbed her by the hair pulling her up. "Aren't you supposed to be in the training room?"

(Three announcements. First I may be moving the thread. If I do I'll let you all know. Second I will be playing multiple characters, these will be in different colors. Third *points to first post* If the government knew you were trying to escape they'd kill you..)

"ouch let go" she screamed trying to twist her arm away from the solider, she hadn't been carefull enough *dam* she though as she used her other hand to hit him in the chest.

(yea i know but they don't know )
"anarchy! Now open the door!" The door swung open and she ran inside, shoving the door shut behind her. "I could've been seen! god...i'm going to die of these stupid meetings...dragging me out of hiding and letting me sit in plain daylight...you'll be the death of me yet"
prettysong123
Darion Li
prettysong123

"ouch let go" she screamed trying to twist her arm away from the solider, she hadn't been carefull enough *dam* she though as she used her other hand to hit him in the chest.

The general threw her back and glared at her. "Damn magic users..ruining this world..." sees her still there. "GET BACK TO THE TRAINING ROOM NOW!"
Chibi Eiko-chan
"anarchy! Now open the door!" The door swung open and she ran inside, shoving the door shut behind her. "I could've been seen! god...i'm going to die of these stupid meetings...dragging me out of hiding and letting me sit in plain daylight...you'll be the death of me yet"

Sighs. "You knew the risks when you signed up. Maybe if you didn't yell so loud they wouldn't know anything was going on over here.." continues looking through some papers. "We have to wait for the others.." points to a table of food. "hungry?"
Darion Li
prettysong123
Darion Li
prettysong123

The general threw her back and glared at her. "Damn magic users..ruining this world..." sees her still there. "GET BACK TO THE TRAINING ROOM NOW!"

glars at him and rubs her red arm. "im was no differnt than you were once" she said quitely she slowly started walking looking down a gray floor *dam how could i get caught dam it maybe i still can get out* glance over her sholder to see if the solider was still there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff