Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devila Manor is Open Will you join? (Send me a pm)

Yes 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
Maybe 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 17 >

Loyal Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
User Image
Hika Devila

Mr. Devila sighed standing up from his chair ... He walked up behind Sabrina "Bree ... He isn't worth it ... We can repair the wall ... And I will make sure you can get a little revenge later" he said putting his hand on her shoulder "Want to go out? A club or something ... Ya know to take your mind off it" he said with a smile. He took out his phone looking at the clubs on his contact list "There's one not far from here ... That or we can head to a bar?" He asked ... He wanted to take her mind off it ... And to get her out of the building before the gift arrived.

Dmitri Sokalov

Dmitri heard her say she was going out "Be careful!" He called out to her. He sighed watching her leave "30 minutes ... That's all" he mumbled heading to his room. When he arrived he set an alarm to wake him in 30 minutes. He lay down in the bed doing his best to get to sleep ... Didn't take a lot of effort but he drifted into a deep sleep.

Sparkly Zealot

8,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
You give me hell

Rozanna Mercer

Rozanna knew she could have call back one of those kids and have them further investigate the lack of guards for her but that might end up being potentially dangerous. 'This has to be a ploy.' It just had to be a trap, there was no other reason she could think of for the Devilas would call off the guards. There were far too many enemy gang members for them to call back the only thing baring their enemies from the other districts.

"Guess I'll go see for myself." She grabbed her purse, pausing to check it's contents so to make sure she had what she needed before leaving her home for the entrance into the Slums.

but i'll make it

Anxious Streaker

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
John S. Widower, think before you squish

Mood: Bord
Thoughts: ...
Company: alone

User Image

John slowly began walking towards the entrance to the slums to see if anyone has the gall to face the devilas

suherr's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Regular

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Xabrina ordelia evilaX
AkA: Mrs. D.

Laces and petticoats seem nice for little girls.

Sabrina grumbled when the employee didn't return. Though, it was somewhat expected. He was usually the one to run away like that. Oh, she will have her revenge later. Oh yes, she will. She let out a sigh and gave in to her husband's words. He was right, after all. The wall can be repaired and fortified. Nothing a little cement and plaster with a layer of drywall wont fix. Sabrina nodded and smiled. "You're right. I'm sorry dear. It's just aggravating to see the employees ruin our building. I mean, come on. Show some respect." she said with a laugh. It wasn't like the employees helped pay the mortgage for the building or anything like that. But I will hurt that damn puppet later on.

A grin appeared on Sabrina's face as she felt Hika rest a hand on her shoulder. He then proposed the idea of going out to a club. "Go out? Like to a club?! Oh well..umm..sure Hika. If you want!" Sabrina said, her voice nearly squeaking. Oh now she was excited. It has been a while since the couple have gone out. What a wonderful way to take her mind off things. And maybe, while they were out, Sabrina could look for a present. But what would her dear husband want? The man could have anything if he so desired it. But what? The thought dwell in her mind. Maybe a new scythe? Or..maybe a newer wedding ring? No. What about a dog? We haven't had one if a couple thousand years. Then again..we don't have time for a dog..

But stockings and bustiers are for women with guns.

╔═..════════════════╗
                                                          Out Of Cyanide: Ooo~ Club.
                                                          Thoughts in the Head: What do I get him!?
                                                          Whom has graced my Presence: My husband, Hika Devila
                                                          Where you might find Me: About to leave Hika's office.

╚════════════════..═╝

Dangerous Regular

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
мαץ
The Seductive Demoness

Dammit....

Stupid freaks and monsters.

Ruining a perfectly good bottle of vodka.

May giggled and waved her hand at Dmitri. "I'll be back in an hour! If I don't see you in your office, I'll come wake you!" May called back to him. She smiled and continued her walk down the hall, where she was met by the staircase. The journey was always easier going down, rather than up. As May began her decent, she could feel the faint bumps from her baby kicking from within. May smiled to herself. She hadn't told Dmitri yet, but their child was a little boy. And oh, was she excited to go shopping for the little devil!

When May reached the bottom of the stairs, she looked around and still saw the same employees that where there earlier that day. She didn't mind though. It was a slow day in general. May reached the front door and frowned when she was greeted by two guards. They went with her everywhere she went. She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Today boys, we go baby shopping. The boss doesn't know it, but he's in for a surprise." May said with a grin. She walked out of the building, followed by the guards, and continued to the nearest Babies 'R Us.

The store was large, as usual. May would walk by on occasion just to window shop, but never go inside. When May step foot into the giant, baby dedicated store, she took in a deep breath and smiled. It was everything she wanted it to be. Clothes and toys lined nearly every wall and rack. She instantly headed towards the baby clothes that looked Gothic in a sense. After all, that was their style. As May looked through the racks of baby clothes, the guards kept a close watch on her. They'd be in deep s**t if something would have happened to her. May then waved over at the two, holding up a cute uni that had black suspenders printed on it. The guards looked at her with no emotion, but simply gave her a thumbs up.

Out Of Condoms: Baby clothes heart

Loyal Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
User Image
Damien Black

Damien stood in the street ... he had spotted the leading lady of the Blood Sword Organisation ... he had to keep an eye on her. He followed her and the two guards ... he didn't think he was noticed. He decided to enter the store filled with items made for babies. He entered and pretended to look through the baby clothes ... every now and then he would look over at the girl and her guards ... He needed some dirt on them.

Hika Devila

Hika smiled to her slowly leaving his office "The club is just down the street ... if you dont like it we can go somewhere else" he said. He looked behind him noticing that afew guards were following him and his wife. He finally reached the club ... there was a decently long line and a bouncer at the door ... Knowing (Bribing) the owner had its perks. He walked past the line going up to the bouncer who was blocking the door "Name?" the man asked "I'm surprised ... Hika Devila" he said ... the name strangely meant nothing to the man "Sorry not on the list ... get lost" the man said with a sigh. He gripped his fists together "Im sorry ... maybe contact your boss unless you want to lose your job" he said with a smirk ... the man didnt like this "I dont like your attitude ... now get lost" he said once more ... Well ... the man was expendable from what his contact had told him. He sighed pulling out his colt pistol shooting the man in the kneecap ... he watched as the man fell to the ground screaming in pain. He turned to see the crowd just staring at the sight in front of them. He smirked at the man screaming on the ground "Whats that? ... Were allowed in? ... Why thank you sir" he said with a chuckle before signalling for his wife to follow him "Come on Bree" he said with a smile walking through the door and into the club. He could already hear the energetic music behind the second set of heavy doors ... he decided to wait for his dearest to enter.

((Well ... All i could think of XD))

Dangerous Regular

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Xabrina ordelia evilaX

She tilted her head and smiled. "No, that sounds okay. Just, try not to get into too much trouble. We want to be on the down low, remember?" Sabrina said with a giggle. She knew that her husband loved to start drama. But it would be nice to avoid any confrontation for a while. Sabrina looked around and noticed a couple of guards attending their trip. Oh course. More guards. I can handle myself. Sabrina followed her husband down the the club which was relatively close to their building. It was booming with loud music and had a long line from the front door to around the corner. Sabrina recalled that Hika had done some business with the owner once. So it was assumed that they would be able to get in without a problem. She smiled and held her lover's hand, lightly running her thumb across his hand from time to time.

Once they reached the club, her husband decided to skip the line and went right up to the bouncer. The man looked big, it was obvious that he could beat any normal man to the ground in under a minute. Though, the bouncer didn't seem to intimidate Hika or their guards. Her husband casually walked up to him and the bouncer asked for his name. This, confused her husband. Sabrina tilted her head and blinked at the man. Do you NOT know whom this is? The man then looked on his list and gave him a grim answer. Sabrina rolled her eyes at the man. He was obviously new or something. Everyone knew who the Devila's were. She watched as her husband patience grew dim, and ended up shotting the man in the knee. The bouncer then fell to the ground, yelling in pain. Sabrina didn't even flinch at the impact. Which, was a complete opposite of the crowd. She could hear gasps and saw a few pointing fingers. Oh get over it. It's not like he'll die or anything. She smiled and played along with her husband. "Yes, thank you for letting us in. I'll have to tell your boss to give you a 'tip'." Sabrina said with a wink as she walked over the man. She looked back over at the people whom were in line. She grinned at them and her eyes flashed a dark color.

Sabrina followed her husband into the club. "Okay." Sabrina responded to Hika when he called for her. She was then attacked by the loudness of the blasting music. She grumbled and rubbed her head. It had been ages since she had been to a club. But, it wasn't something she couldn't get used to. Sabrina walked over to a near stool at the bar and sat on it. The seat was plush, as though it was never sat in before. She looked around and inspected her surroundings. Besides the music, the place was quite classy. Not a single speck of dirt could be seen. Many of the people whom were in the club looked as though they all had wealth beyond their years. "I can see why you chose this place dear. Kind of reminds me of a party. Now if only I had a butler!" Sabrina said with a laugh.

╔═..════════════════╗
                                                          Out Of Cyanide: Well s**t son.
                                                          Thoughts in the Head: My husband is a bad-a**.
                                                          Whom has graced my Presence: Husband, Hika Devila & Members of Club
                                                          Where you might find Me: Club down the street.

╚════════════════..═╝

Anxious Streaker

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
John S. Widower, think before you squish

Mood: Bord
Thoughts: ...
Company: alone

User Image

John always wore his suit no matter what, and the way he took orders always made him seem like the devila's butler, but he didn't mind usually, but he was about to reach the gate of the slums

Dangerous Regular

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
мαץ
The Seductive Demoness

Dammit....

May rummaged through the baby clothes in the store. She ended up deciding on a couple of unis and fancy little clothes that could be worn on occasion. She was happy with her picks. May went to the register to pay and noticed a man starring at her. She blinked and nonchalantly signaled to her guards to keep an eye on him. They nodded to her and May continued to pay for her purchase. Once that ordeal was done with, she walked to the door and checked her phone. It had been a good 45 minutes since she had left the building. Dmitri better be awake. But it would be best if he just slept a little longer. Poor baby. Maybe I should buy him a small gift to make him feel better. May smiled to herself and motioned the guards to follow. She knew one thing that would make her husband happy. And with that, May decided to head to the clinic. "Oh, boys. Be a dear and make sure that Dmitri gets wind of the events today. Yes?" She asked her body guards. They nodded at her and kept a safe distance away from her. May entered the clinic and waved to the nurse at the front desk. "Hello Marie. I'm here for an ultrasound. I wanna get a cute picture of the baby for daddy." May said with a cute voice. The nurse smiled back at her and showed her to a room and May awaited for the doctor.

Out Of Condoms: fuuuck~ My teacher is pissed off at meee. .w. I dun f-ed up.

Loyal Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
User Image
Damien Black

Damien left the store a few moments after the woman and her guards. He followed her ... he could tell they knew about him ... which didn't help with what he was planning. He followed her from a distance until she reached a clinic ... it would be too obvious he was following her if he went in ... so he waited outside the building. He leaned against the wall wondering if he was going to be able to show these pathetic guards an example of police brutality.

Hika Devila

Hika sat on a bar stool next to her listening to everything she had to say. He had the sound of electronic music filling his ears but he replied to his wife "I know ... If only" he said with a chuckle. He hated electronic music ... but nothing a few drinks wouldn't fix. He looked at the bartender "Ey ... A whiskey please" he said before looking at Sabrina "You want anything to drink?" he asked fixing his tie.

Dangerous Regular

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Xabrina ordelia evilaX

Sabrina giggled and looked at the various types of drink the bar had to offer. She really didn't know what she wanted. Sabrina wasn't much of a heavy drinker. Though she doubted that the bar served wine. She put her hand to her chin and looked at her husband. "I'd love a drink..er.." Sabrina cut off. What did she want? She looked down at the menu then smiled at a familiar name. Sabrina looked up at the bartender and grinned. "I'll have a Sex with an Alligator, please." she said, crossing her arms. Sabrina then grinned at her husband. It was an interesting drink, after all. She hoped that she didn't sound crazy or anything.

The bartender gave them their drink and Sabrina starred at the martini glass. The drink was both brown and green. Not that pretty, but you can obviously see where the name came from. She grabbed the martini glass and clinked it with Hika's. "A toast my love, to a successful business and party!" Sabrina said with a giggle. She then took a sip of her drink and made a face. Oh yes, it had been a while. But, it had a wonderful aftertaste. So she took another sip...

╔═..════════════════╗
                                                          Out Of Cyanide: She gonna get drunk
                                                          Thoughts in the Head: Woah. Liquor.
                                                          Whom has graced my Presence: Hika, my Husband
                                                          Where you might find Me: Bar down the street.

╚════════════════..═╝

Dangerous Regular

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
мαץ
The Seductive Demoness

Dammit....

The guards that were following May looked at each other and stood outside the clinic. One of them put his finger to his ear, as though he was picking at it. In truth, he had an earpiece which he could use to talk to Dmitri if needed. The guard looked at the second and started talking, disusing his true conversation. "Yo. Looks like we got a cop tailing us. Might need back up.....she's fine. Inside a 'store'." the guard said. The other guard nodded as though he was part of the conversation.

May sat in a room within the clinic. A nurse then came in and smiled at her. May relaxed and rested her head on the pillow behind her. She let out a deep breath and let the nurse do her job. The nurse looked at the monitor as she proceeded with the ultrasound. "Look's like the little man is doing great. I'd say any day now and he'll be in your arms." the nurse said. May perked up and blushed. She was so excited to be a mother. May tried to look at the screen and giggled. "He's so cute. Can I have a photo?" she asked. The nurse smiled and nodded.

Out Of Condoms: color

Loyal Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
User Image
Damien Black

Damien looked over at the guard ... they were talking about something ... he couldn't make out any of their words. He knew this might go bad pretty fast ... good ... thats how he liked it. He leaned against the wall crossing his arms.

Hika Devila

Hika smiled waiting for her to say the name of her drink. He kind of had to raise a brow to the name of the drink "What .... the hell?" he said looking down at the drinks menu finding out she wasn't joking. He was passed his glass of whisky and she was passed her weird named drink. He smiled lightly tapping his glass against hers "So ... how is your drink" he said raising a brow "Kind of an awkward drink name" he said with a laugh.

Dmitri Sokalov

Dmitri lay in his bed ... he was awoken by a message from the guards "Deal with him if he pulls anything" he said turning off the earpiece before going back to sleep ... he didn't bother to check the time ... he was too tired.

Dangerous Regular

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image

Xabrina ordelia evilaX

Sabrina giggled and took another sip of her drink. She found her husband's reaction a bit funny. "It's a bit weird since I haven't have a drink in a while, but the Jaegermiester is really good. And yeah, funny name. Hehe." she said, her cheeks turning a light pink. She could feel herself getting a nice warm buzz. And after only a couple of sips too! She took another sip and glanced down at the list of drinks. "Saaay..can I have a Between the Sheets?." Sabrina said to the bartender. She glanced over at Hika and blushed red. Sabrina took her final sip of the Sex with an Alligator and hiccuped. How could she be this buzzed so early? They didn't put a ruffie in her drink, did they? Eh, she didn't really care for it. When the next drink was presented to her, Sabrina sat in awe. The yellow martini starring at her in the eyes. "Looks yummy." she said, almost in a trance-like state. She grabbed the glass and took a sip.

╔═..════════════════╗
                                                          Out Of Cyanide: Oh she gonna get hammered.
                                                          Thoughts in the Head: I like d-drinksss~
                                                          Whom has graced my Presence: My husband, Hika Devila
                                                          Where you might find Me: Club down the street.

╚════════════════..═╝

Loyal Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
User Image
Hika Devila

Hika smiled at her as he watched her drink the cocktail. He raised a brow when she ordered another weird named drink "So that's the game were playing" he said with a laugh before downing his small glass of whiskey "Ooooh bartender ..." He looked down at the drinks menu before smiling to Sabrina "Can I get two Slippery n****e shots" he said with a smirk. The man returned placing two shot glasses in front of him "Here goes nothing ..." He said downing the shot quickly "Hmm Irish cream" he said smiling at his wife "You wanna try?" He asked pointing to the second shot.

((That's censored? Are you kidding me XD))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff