Welcome to Gaia! ::

Walks in"Hello.""Where is the training area, leader?"
Looks around and sees a sign"Training area" pointing down to what seems to be the basement.Walks down the stairs.
He walks in casually. "Hello, everyone."
Niitsu
Turns."Hello."draws dual pistols and takes aim at the targets and shoots very quickly and accurately.
Lethanelis
Niitsu
Turns."Hello."draws dual pistols and takes aim at the targets and shoots very quickly and accurately.[/quote
Raises an eyebrow. "Hmm."
Niitsu
Lethanelis
Niitsu
Turns."Hello."draws dual pistols and takes aim at the targets and shoots very quickly and accurately.[/quote
Reloads guns right when they become out of ammo and begins fireing again.Speaking loudly"So are you an assassin or just an employee or something?"
Walks over to the long range area, Holsters the pistols and takes out the sniper rifel. It is a custom semi-auto sniper rifel that is silenced.Lays down and aims.
Lethanelis
Niitsu
Lethanelis
Niitsu
Reloads guns right when they become out of ammo and begins fireing again.Speaking loudly"So are you an assassin or just an employee or something?"

Answers simply, "Assassin."
Niitsu
Lethanelis
Niitsu
Lethanelis
Niitsu

"Ah, so you any good?"Begins to fire at targets quite randomly, moving fast as to simulate them running in a panic from the first shot.
Lethanelis
Niitsu
Lethanelis
Niitsu
Lethanelis
Niitsu

"Ah, so you any good?"Begins to fire at targets quite randomly, moving fast as to simulate them running in a panic from the first shot.

"Not with a gun...I detest the way humans use their technology today."
"Oh really now. Try this." Throws short sword at him.
Lethanelis

Catches the hilt deftly, and then returns the sword. "I'd like to use something I'm familiar with." Suddenly, an eerie blue sword appears in his hands. "What do you want to see."
Niitsu
Lethanelis

Catches the hilt deftly, and then returns the sword. "I'd like to use something I'm familiar with." Suddenly, an eerie blue sword appears in his hands. "What do you want to see."
Looks at the sword."Impressive. But it doesn't matter the sword, but what the weilder can do with the sword."
((I have sent my profile. Now I must wait.))
Seshomatsu Mitsuraga
((I have sent my profile. Now I must wait.))
((Yep))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces