Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Himura
X Himura
i dont know, shall we?
*nodds and holds his hand*
ok *starts to walk down the hall*these are the the offices/bedrooms for member like the combant instructors and such, they each have a bed a bath room and a small frig *goes up the stairs*this floor is for all the other members they all have their own rooms with a bad and dresser, you can doing any thing you want to these rooms *goes up another flight of stairs*this is the training room there are weight liffing equement and such here *goes up the last flight of stairs*and this is the look out
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
i dont know, shall we?
ok *starts to walk down the hall*these are the the offices/bedrooms for member like the combant instructors and such, they each have a bed a bath room and a small frig *goes up the stairs*this floor is for all the other members they all have their own rooms with a bad and dresser, you can doing any thing you want to these rooms *goes up another flight of stairs*this is the training room there are weight liffing equement and such here *goes up the last flight of stairs*and this is the look out
*runs to the edge*Woah....*looks around*
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
i dont know, shall we?
dont fall off, we are 4 floors up
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
i dont know, shall we?
*smiles*I wont. It's so pretty up here*looks at the forest*
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
i dont know, shall we?
yep *looks at the mist about a mile away from the base*it nevers gets closer or farther
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
i dont know, shall we?
yep *looks at the mist about a mile away from the base*it nevers gets closer or farther
*cocks head and looks at him*How come?
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
i dont know, shall we?
*point to eight boulders*those keep it away
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
i dont know, shall we?
Oh*looks at the blouders then back at him*Why?
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
i dont know, shall we?
a defivense *nods*i can turn them off and the base disappers in the mist
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
i dont know, shall we?
Oh*sits down, letting her feet hang off the edge*
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
i dont know, shall we?
like it up here?
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
i dont know, shall we?
like it up here?
*nodds and smiles*
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
i dont know, shall we?
like it up here?
*nodds and smiles*
*smiles*thats good
X Himura
Wolf Himura
X Himura
like it up here?
*nodds and smiles*
*smiles*thats good
*smiles and looks up at him*Sit with me