Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ever Since...

After disbanding the last order I was thrown into a history of war and pain. The after effects left me with more memories to stack upon the ones I have had and the Tattoos on my face. Now that I am back in the old world, I am Reording the Ukai Knights and there old ways back to the plains of this Gaian World. To many times have I seen horrors of everyday crap, the old code was to settle these problems either by force or by talk, done in a timely Chivaric manner by members of an Army Order called The Ukai Knights.

Knights

The Ukai Knights are Knights of the old Chiveric ways that halfy didnt' exist or die when it was born into the Times of the Knight, These modern Knight uphold the honor and justice whereever they take a step, The old days of protecting and honor are back in the blood of these strong willed warriors.

Goals
The Knights are a Brotherhood for Protection.
Protecting the weak, innocent, and the Right.
Protecting each other and helping all that you can.

Code

#1 Always Speak before the Sword
#2 Always stand for the weak and other Ukai Knights
#3 Never Kill from Revenge or Malice
#4 Unhibited protection of females unless otherwise justified
#5 Never Jealosy or Rage be the best of you
#4 Peacemaker is a job
#5 Always get involved in somethign that demands your attention.

Under Protection
*.::Elite Club::. This is a Club where the owners family are being terroized by a ninja called Mr. Ryuji and his assassins. But do not hunt down and kill this man, Ryohou, an owner of the club, has to personally do this himself. All The Knights do Is protect.

((If there are any places or persons you want to add to the list just pm me with the person and places, If its a place please send me a link, and I will add them to the list))
Members

Xtasis General 1st Order Veteran and Commander
Heffron^^' 1st Order Veteran
Lady Adhara 1st Anu Knight 2nd Order

~mally~austin~ Squire
Majin Paul Squire
DemonLord Squire
Arisa Neko Squire
*heffron walks over to a table and sticks his kunai into the usual grove it used to go into* its bin a while^^
[He stands with his hands around his back looking at him] Yes it has and hopefully as it goes we can get more and hopefully some veterens do you still have contact with some of them
every one disbanded when u got lost.. we couldnt hold back what was going on... we tried hard, but we came to no prevail..*looks down* unfortunatly, non of us saw each other again

Friendly Gaian

4,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I have a question, is this guild like - realistic as in just ppl who personality are human or can they be any race???

Friendly Gaian

4,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
hello? are you here???
ide like to join the guild please

if u accept pm me pease

Friendly Gaian

4,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Ive sent Malli and Majin PM concerneing your questions.

Friendly Gaian

4,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
k, can I join???
Hello Xtasisanu, I would like to Join.
crying Can't girls become knights?
Arisa Neko
crying Can't girls become knights?
why shouldn't they?
Me wants to become a knight too! blaugh