Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Nathan Michaels ~
* The Star of Hope *

User Image

Nathan was just talking to the Innkeeper about their rooms when a strange man grabbed his shoulder. He turned to see an older man, speaking quite gruffly and bluntly. Still he smiled kindly at the older gentleman and spoke kindly. " Well hello there, Sir... I would love to speak with you, perhaps you could start with your name and your business, rather than speaking to a stranger so rudely. I know I am not nearly as old as you, sir, but that doesn't make me a boy. " He smiled and looked to Jasmine, making sure she was not opposed to the meeting despite the very rude introduction.
((I'm sorry, I've lost interest in the roleplay. I quit.))

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
Galfurir

if you lose intrest in an rp that fast why join to begin with? That's how good rps die and to be truthful i like this rp and id like it to keep going. -_- sry i haven't posted in two days i haven't been abke to get on computer *on phone* i can post tomorrow smile

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Galfurir

((Theres no point in joining a rp if your going to quit it. >.> My list just got longer))

((oh and I havnt posted recently because my character has nothing to do ^^" I'll think of something soon...hopefully))
{ OK, since he decided to bail right after I retconned an entire post for him I will put us back the way we were. Jasmine and Nathan just left the inn and might run into the Magician if she chooses. }

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
((hey i have a question... since Udyr quit right after you made a post for him wouldnt it be easy for you to just redo your last post, or should i just repost mine.?? ))

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
((sure the magician could run into them. I feel like this place is empty though. I feel like if more people saw it they would all be joining. Maybe if it was just put in the main barton thread))
{ We actually have most of the Major slots flilled, but no one has sent me profiles or bothered to start posting. You are right I might remake this and post it in the main Barton thread, and we can continue from the night before. }

Greedy Hoarder

21,400 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
((Ya if people are going to join they need to post =/ I try to post even when i have trouble thinking of what to do. I might make a post in a little while though maybe not. im tired and stuff especially since I donated blood today. Though actually I feel much better this time so maybe I'll post =] idk hehe))

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
Alright sweet, when u do you should put the link here then close this rp. *just woke up and I'm getting sick, sry if my words dOnt make sence*
Kylar Blint

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Snow....? Kylar stood looking into the sky, his blood slowed yet his heart beat faster. He had missed the beautiful grace of falling snow, how it drifted down on it's silent journey to meet the ground, how it lay in peace with it's brothers until the heat of the day was to melt them away. Tears flowed from his eyes as he allowed himself to slowly crumple to his knees. But he knew something was wrong, he never remembered getting to where he was.

Kylar opened his eyes awakening to the morning dawn, the tears still running down his dusted face. He sat up and rubbed the tears from their falling paths, he was not to go home ever again... As so he had sworn. Kylar rolled from his bed dropping from the perch of his most recent camp. He fell from the tall branches of the oaken protector he had taken use of from the night before. He checked his overnight trap and found that nothing had crossed it's path. He dismantled the stick trap and laid it gently nearby so that it would cause no useless harm. His heart heavy he wondered why he had even left and broken his promises... No he still intended to fulfill them but he had to take some time for himself once again. When was it the last time he had even cared what he wanted. 'What is it I even want?' he thought to himself 'A Peaceful War? The End? Happiness? No.. I simply want to be.... Content?' Kylar began to pack up his equipment: His bed roll and blankets as well as his unwashed cooking utensils. It was time he made good on his promises.
((im going to keep this rp going. Someone crash into my character within the week or I will make another character and just keep posting until someone jumps in. I will right a stupid book if I have too. This was my favorite Rp since I started back up and with my wifi down I couldn't see all this until my birthday today! So please post!))

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
It moved, why not just join the new one?
because I found the new one but we are missing all of our older characters im going to do both

Timid Prophet

that makes no sense. just join the new one imho. send the guy who started the thread (his name's so long lol) a PM.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff