Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

MaomaoMomo
Quote:
hmm... I don't get the «kuro/Nyx»... is it Don-Kuro, his sister or Nyx it self ?! cat_sweatdrop

By Kuro/Nyx they mean the new Nyx who is fused with Don Kuro which resulted in his black and white hair along with his now dark skin tone. smile On a side note...Kuro/Nyx is sexy. xd
User: sliderturtle123
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User: Madame DoReMi
User Image

User: BOMB4Y
User Image

I'll start up a masterpost I suppose, since I clearly have nothing better to do than procrastinate right now > >;

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I'm not a very good hand-drawer and there's so little time; does anyone know if use of stock textures and Photoshop brushes are allowed? I
Purplesnoopy
I'm not a very good hand-drawer and there's so little time; does anyone know if use of stock textures and Photoshop brushes are allowed? I

I don't see why not as long as the unedited stock isn't the primary component of the image. On the last contest I shamelessly slapped a texture on top of the whole image just to make it look less flat, and they still added it to the gallery so I assume it wasn't disqualified lol

Maybe try contacting a mod for a sure answer though...

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
hiimbeary
Purplesnoopy

I don't see why not as long as the unedited stock isn't the primary component of the image. On the last contest I shamelessly slapped a texture on top of the whole image just to make it look less flat, and they still added it to the gallery so I assume it wasn't disqualified lol

Maybe try contacting a mod for a sure answer though...
I may as my idea's a bit onorthodox. BTW, from waht you saw did it seem Gino's journal was hard- or soft-cover?
Purplesnoopy
I may as my idea's a bit onorthodox. BTW, from waht you saw did it seem Gino's journal was hard- or soft-cover?

Good luck c:

That I don't know, sorry. I'm kind of poring over the manga myself to catch up and figure out what I should do as a theme, if I do manage to enter. gonk

Lonely Phantom

Mirada_Llorosa
MaomaoMomo
Quote:
hmm... I don't get the «kuro/Nyx»... is it Don-Kuro, his sister or Nyx it self ?! cat_sweatdrop

By Kuro/Nyx they mean the new Nyx who is fused with Don Kuro which resulted in his black and white hair along with his now dark skin tone. smile On a side note...Kuro/Nyx is sexy. xd

ah I see, I thought of that too, thanks
Still I think keeping them 3 would look interesting 3nodding

Cold Disser

18,175 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Purplesnoopy

Sorry to butt in! I'm not sure, and maybe it's my imagination, but I always
figured his journal to be leather? I tried sweeping through some of the
manga, but it only showed pages from his journal, not really the journal
itself. Why not take artistic liberties with whatever looks best for your
submission?
3nodding

Dapper Veteran

Good luck to the entrants...again...of this contest.

*shakes head at Gaia staff & sighs*

At least it's been given a reasonable amount of time for us traditional artists. Let's us pretend that we have an equal footing wink

The NPC Punk contest was judged in a profession amount of time, thank you that.

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
aBADcold
Purplesnoopy
I may as my idea's a bit unorthodox. BTW, from what you saw did it seem Gino's journal was hard- or soft-cover?

Sorry to butt in! I'm not sure, and maybe it's my imagination, but I always
figured his journal to be leather? I tried sweeping through some of the
manga, but it only showed pages from his journal, not really the journal
itself. Why not take artistic liberties with whatever looks best for your
submission?
3nodding
I'd assumed it to be a nicely-bound journal, but when Gino flipped through it trying to find his letter I wasn't so sure.

chiaroscuro13
Good luck to the entrants...again...of this contest.

*shakes head at Gaia staff & sighs*

At least it's been given a reasonable amount of time for us traditional artists. Let's us pretend that we have an equal footing wink

The NPC Punk contest was judged in a profession amount of time, thank you that.
Indeed I expect you have an advantage. After all, the manga are hand-drawn,and many of you likely have honed your work quite well. Indeed, with that much time, i might even try some old-fashioned drawing myself.

limckiwi's Partner

Demonic Hellraiser

42,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Party Member 100
Hmm...I decided to look through all the entries if any so far...two and even then I know there will be really great ones...
I didn't stand a chance in the NPC art contest, there's no way my art would even be considered even if I tried...
Of course I still want to try, it's just so unlikely i'll get anywhere, aiyaa... I actually keep up with the manga too, ah well. -goes to fail sketch anyway-
Oh yeah and again good luck everyone~

Demonic Shade

7,050 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
Spiffy old Drawings
sliderturtle123
my art skills suck, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway xD heres the link to my entry: file://localhost/Users/Seaturtlez/Desktop/folder folder/Pony designs folder/Dark Moon.jpg
I already know I'm not going to win (because I suck) but whatever!
You need to upload it. Use imgur.com for example.
Mods can't see the picture you have on your computer.

terribly sorry! I was un aware, but I fixed it biggrin thank you for telling me

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Not an actual entry just messing around.

User Image

If butts are frowned upon feel free to remove this

Fashionable Vampire

Rabid-Turtle

Not an actual entry just messing around.

User Image

If butts are frowned upon feel free to remove this

lol Good one.A dark moon indeed.Hahaha. lol I had no idea that Nyx had so much butt. rofl How ever did he manage to hide it in those skinny jeans? O.O

Fashionable Vampire

MaomaoMomo
Mirada_Llorosa
MaomaoMomo
Quote:

ah I see, I thought of that too, thanks
Still I think keeping them 3 would look interesting 3nodding

You're welcome.That would make an interesting cover but they seem to want the cover to reflect the current story.I'm gonna have a hard time drawing Gino's hair that is once again long.It will be tough to draw Nyx's hair too but I must do my best.I already have the cover 99% thought out in my head and about 15% of it is done.This will be a tough one.Good luck if you plan to enter.
biggrin
In fact good luck to everyone! I look forward to seeing everyone's art! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas