Welcome to Gaia! ::

Autonetics
cheese_whine
Usagi Tsukino Fan
We're not going to. It was just a movie. GET OVER ITSeriously it was just a movie.

It's not just a movie, the movie was based off a scientific fact of a planetary alignment that may cause an imbalance in our solar sytem and the Earth being affected by Solar Flares which can cause power outtages and several other problems. The Mayan Calender doesn't say the world will end, just that it will start over again. This lead to the misconception it was the end of the world. Which ties into the bible's "second coming of christ" when the anti christ will take over and people will choose sides ( not that I'm spouting religious beliefs) but people argue all the time that we've seen the antichrist.. it just says history repeats itself because humans are incapable of change. The calener was based soley on plantery messages recieved.. I have a Mayan Calender and actually looked into it very deeply, and each symbol represents a time of great fortune or great turmoil, this can represent the time periods that go by. Also think about it, the calender is a circle, a shape that has no beginning or end, just a rotating cycle that's consistent...

wow... i thought the whole idea of the world ending in 2012 was stupid but what u said makes so much sense. and i believe that it is actually true. Thank You for clearing this mess up ^-^
xljcandy90x
yea but you have to admit the weather is starting to be really wierd lately

Its because we're leaving an interglacial period, and entering a glacial one.
Basically meaning, we're due for another ice-age and we're getting one. Also, we're getting some la ninas (Wiki it) that are messing up the southern hemispheres weather., causing Australia and South Africa to flood.
WERE DEAD crying

6,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
As far as 2012 no I don't think the world is going to explode. But I do think that Florida will sink. Well at least it should dissolve to the central Florida area. I really would like beach front property without having to pay for it! pirate
Mz_Max
As far as 2012 no I don't think the world is going to explode. But I do think that Florida will sink. Well at least it should dissolve to the central Florida area. I really would like beach front property without having to pay for it! pirate
Uh..odds are if any state's going to sink, it would be California. xD I live in Florida so I hope no part of it sinks or dissolves..<.<

Dritt-drutt's Senpai

Anxious Hunter

12,575 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
Sorry but that is ******** up.(note I`m a atheist)

Its not fair if we all die - no one could do that.

Why the ******** would it in 2012 why not 1999 or 2002 BECAUSE ITS ABSOLUTE s**t.

Why. I started reading the end times bible and "God" is ******** up. He is going to kill us all WTF and it also says if anyone predicts "the end" it will be wrong.

So there. It will be wrong.

FACT
I dont believe that we will die in 2012. No one knows exactly when we are going to die. Unless you attempt suicide.

1,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
The Maya's predicted that we are going to die in 2012. I don't know if I can belief those ppl. Prob not.
what, is the mien calender supposed to go on forever? if it did, the miens would still be writing. lol
Okay how many times has some ancient civilizations calendar predicted the end of the world? Tons
And how many times has the world ended? Zero

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
SilverxLining
Vanesa 105
LolliGrr
We're not going to. It was just a movie. GET OVER ITSeriously it was just a movie.
I KNOW RIGHT PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN THAT MOVIE BLACH cry

:p
i'm going to watch that again in 2013.
kk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items