Welcome to Gaia! ::

My thoughts are what if the calender maker died and no one bothered picking up where he or she left off? Thats why the calender stops there. But then again this is a theory. I really don't believe that we will all die and the Apocalypse if there is to be one at all will come next year.

Versatile Survivor

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
question did the Mayans say the world would end in 2012 or did they just stop making calenders and we assumed that that meant the end of the world
it wasnt just a movie it was based on a lot of conspiracies and a bunch of morons believing it

Versatile Survivor

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
also what if someone brought up the question why do we have so many calenders can we just focus on the present

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
User Image

I don't necessarily believe in the end of the world thing in 2012, but I am starting to wonder. Theres more to the Mayan's prophecy than just the date that the world will end, and parts of it are coming true such as the birds dropping from the sky. It happened in Arkansas. That and with all the weird weather thats been going on I wouldn't be too surprised if the "world as we've known it" is ending, but nothing quite as drastic as everyone dying on 12/21/12
I believe that it will never happen because it was sappost to happen in 2002 and it never did. so 2012 is not the end of the world!
even if we die on 2012...
idc since we're gonna die together..
YOU && ME
and we'll continue our eternal life together smile <3

5,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Well you make it seem as if it was a movie made of random crap. I mean it's a real possibility, though I don't believe it.
Yeah I don't believe that crap.
We are not going to die in 2012 there are a lot bigger things we have to fear like tornadoes and tsunamis and earth quakes and deaths there is no reason to get scared of 2012 and if it does happen then it happens there is nothing we can do. That's my opinion xp
You have NO IDEA how much I agree with you.

Like, wdf?!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Question (Q): Are there any threats to the Earth in 2012? Many Internet websites say the world will end in December 2012.
Answer (A): Nothing bad will happen to the Earth in 2012. Our planet has been getting along just fine for more than 4 billion years, and credible scientists worldwide know of no threat associated with 2012.

NASA said that.
yup.

5,250 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
i hope you are right
It's never going to happen!! mad
It was a lame movie too. xd
The government is planning on capitalizing on the panic, I'm sure of it.

But yeah... there's no scientific backing to it, just abstract predictions. It certainly could happen, but it's no more likely than any other day.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
My license expires in 2012.
My plate need to be renewed in 2012.
My enlistment is up in 2012.
It's suspicious.
ninja

Quick Reply

Submit