Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXJonasxxTokioxX
Hmm, I guess mine is to tell the girl I'm in love with that I love her, which I'm planning to do next month. Eeep.
Oh and how you doing Jakey? =D

Might take some cues from you and tell that bloke I'm in love with that I love him.
I'm doing well thanks Elise dear, how are you??
Im Making Biscuits
blackxxhaze
Im Making Biscuits
No s**t,Sherlock.
Blame my crazy hormones for falling in love with drawings and pixels.

Haha smile Just meant to stop doing it over and over again.
I know~ xD
(You quoting me gave me the Mark Twain achivement. surprised Hell yeah!)

Haha, right on man
Yeah, hurts like a b***h falling in love and not being loved back sad , My new years resolution is to........DRINK MORE.

Not really u.u but if I told you, you would only laugh.

Snow Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
My new years resolution was 'take more pictures of myself for facebook' but it sounds lousy, I like yours better! so amen to that, stop falling inlove with people who don't love you back and stop falling inlove in genneral, is definatly a good one.
N3onz
My new years resolution was 'take more pictures of myself for facebook' but it sounds lousy, I like yours better! so amen to that, stop falling inlove with people who don't love you back and stop falling inlove in genneral, is definatly a good one.

Nahh mine aren't any good. But yes ma'am that sounds like a good idea!
Dashauin
Yeah, hurts like a b***h falling in love and not being loved back sad , My new years resolution is to........DRINK MORE.

Not really u.u but if I told you, you would only laugh.

Don't drink more sad Drink less so you don't wake up one morning and realized you screwed up your life.
i got the same as urs it is an amazing resolution i got a problem with that right now (:

Dekonis's Wife

Angelic Giver

6,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Love.... such pain

BabyMonsune's Boyfriend

5,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
blackxxhaze
Especially with the ones that never love you back. Anyone else have a good resolution?
yea
Love is kinda addicting and i kinda agree with you... Because of love, I lose less focus on my studies... =(

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff