Welcome to Gaia! ::

bittersweet music
fancynancy11
Corsain
I don't hate her, more of a dislike. Ignoring the fact that she was originally introduced as a selfish pathetic fangirl (often demeaning Naruto as a result) she showed no real intent on getting stronger until the chunin exams. I will admit in Shippuden she did get better and I started to give her another chance but then that was wasted. She lied to Naruto saying she loved him so he would give up pursuit of Sasuke. It may be noble in some eyes but I view it as a horrible thing to do as she was basically using his love for her for her own agenda (which she had done before).

considering that "her agenda" was to take a burden off of Naruto/save his life...I don't see what was so horrible about it.

also, she was being geniune about her confession, she would not have given one otherwise, it was not needed for her quest to aid Naruto, that was just something between her and Naruto...and you shouldn't judge her for falling for Naruto. ( she has been hinting at for many chapters...shouldn't be that shocking. )

also, her loving Sasuke does not mean she somehow can't love Naruto.

just pointing out the simple truth.

were not judging her for falling for naruto
actually what piss of us is how she actually lie to him.
I mean don't tell me she's confused or some analyzing s**t when i you associate this in real life
that person deserves a punch on the face.

and your saying character develpment but that was not long ago, just before the war started. Even in war, she still thinks of sasuke.

wait are you going to tell me she was thinking of him as pity?
that she loves naruto?
I do believe she sees more naruto as a brother

girls don't blush and flirt with guys they only see as "brothers" she has always had a attraction for Naruto that didn't make sense to her...and I will say she is confused becuse it's a canon freaking fact that she is. She has blushed at Naruto then questioned why she was feeling this way to...Naruto...( of all people. )*as early as the Wave arc* she has been so sure that Sasuke is who she loves that she just denies what's right in fount of her. ( classic Tsundere move) I think she should have punched Naruto in the face, if your saying SAKURA should be hit, I disagree, Naruto was the one being a d**k in that confession, he has no right to act as though he KNOWS how she feels. that offended Sakura. ( and me too, I hate it when guys do that s**t. ) I won't freaking TELL them my feelings in the first place if I was going to be called a lier...I just want them to HEAR ME OUT. and FOLLOW what I say.

As Sakura has said Before. " Only I know what I am feeling" also, she even said " If you don't like me then just say so!"

Naruto couldn't give her a answer....Sakura was the one asking here...yet your mad at HER!? neutral
bittersweet music
fancynancy11
bittersweet music
Perfect Combo
I don't hate her at all! I'm happy that she has had major character development. I find people resent her because of Part I, and or NaruHIna shippers just wants her out of the equation. I'm proud that she's grown into a fantastic medic B) I think it's just mindless hate that people project onto her.

lol

just because she's a great ninja or taijuto type were gonna love her?
because of hinata fans?
pfft

you clearly haven't been on youtube latly.... stare emotion_sweatdrop ALL the Hinata fans seem to hate Sakura...and mostly for pairing reasons... read some comments, around 100 or more are just the way this poster said.

LOL
I hang out in youtube but
not in naruto videos/section
why would I do that anyway. emotion_facepalm
my life is already a douchebag for me, i don't care to read other people opinions gonk
I like hinata but not the same as what you guys called pairing

erm I see.. yeah it's best to avoid those places, I actally do read them and comment back, and no matter how hateful the person is to Sakura they get arounf 50 thumbs up and someone can say the VERY same thing about Hinata, or even just a simple..."I don't like Hinata" and get blasted with comment going like"WTF how could you!?" and MANY...MANY... thumbs down.

I simply HATE the Hinata-fanboys/girls that can't see that Hinata is NOT miss perfect. ( and hell if she was, I would hate her more cuse I dislike Mary-sue types, and the anime has made her into a perfect Mary-sue...)

I like characters to HAVE flaws and tempers and all in all be as HUMAN as possible. I want to relate to the character, not have them be be so overpowered that it's dumb.

Sakura is liked because she isn't a Mary-sue, also she is tough she still has flaws, really easy to see ones, and it's what makes her human... she doesn't NEED to be fixed.

....FYI, I like the Manga Hinata better then the anime one, because the Manga Hinata is NOT a Mary-sue...she is a normal girl with flaws.

Kawaii Shounen

fancynancy11

girls don't blush and flirt with guys they only see as "brothers" she has always had a attraction for Naruto that didn't make sense to her...and I will say she is confused becuse it's a canon freaking fact that she is. She has blushed at Naruto then questioned why she was feeling this way to...Naruto...( of all people. )*as early as the Wave arc* she has been so sure that Sasuke is who she loves that she just denies what's right in fount of her. ( classic Tsundere move) I think she should have punched Naruto in the face, if your saying SAKURA should be hit, I disagree, Naruto was the one being a d**k in that confession, he has no right to act as though he KNOWS how she feels. that offended Sakura. ( and me too, I hate it when guys do that s**t. ) I won't freaking TELL them my feelings in the first place if I was going to be called a lier...I just want them to HEAR ME OUT. and FOLLOW what I say.

As Sakura has said Before. " Only I know what I am feeling" also, she even said " If you don't like me then just say so!"

Naruto couldn't give her a answer....Sakura was the one asking here...yet your mad at HER!? neutral

OMG
User Image

WAIT
LOL
so sakura feelings that moment she was saying the truth?
naruto didn't listen to her?

User Image

Kawaii Shounen

fancynancy11
bittersweet music
fancynancy11
bittersweet music
Perfect Combo
I don't hate her at all! I'm happy that she has had major character development. I find people resent her because of Part I, and or NaruHIna shippers just wants her out of the equation. I'm proud that she's grown into a fantastic medic B) I think it's just mindless hate that people project onto her.

lol

because of hinata fans?
pfft

you clearly haven't been on youtube latly.... stare emotion_sweatdrop ALL the Hinata fans seem to hate Sakura...and mostly for pairing reasons... read some comments, around 100 or more are just the way this poster said.

LOL
my life is already a douchebag for me, i don't care to read other people opinions gonk

erm I see.. yeah it's best to avoid those places, I actally do read them and comment back, and no matter how hateful the person is to Sakura they get arounf 50 thumbs up and someone can say the VERY same thing about Hinata, or even just a simple..."I don't like Hinata" and get blasted with comment going like"WTF how could you!?" and MANY...MANY... thumbs down.

I simply HATE the Hinata-fanboys/girls that can't see that Hinata is NOT miss perfect. ( and hell if she was, I would hate her more cuse I dislike Mary-sue types, and the anime has made her into a perfect Mary-sue...)

I like characters to HAVE flaws and tempers and all in all be as HUMAN as possible. I want to relate to the character, not have them be be so overpowered that it's dumb.

Sakura is liked because she isn't a Mary-sue, also she is tough she still has flaws, really easy to see ones, and it's what makes her human... she doesn't NEED to be fixed.

....FYI, I like the Manga Hinata better then the anime one, because the Manga Hinata is NOT a Mary-sue...she is a normal girl with flaws.

Quote:

is pretty dumb I know but like I said I can't deal with people like that in real life, I would punch her in her face. and what irritate more is her fans,
if her fans weren't actually bitching about it,
or hating other characters to defend her, right now, sakura will be an ok with me ( meh ) . I hate the fact that naruto has become the battle over pairings or characters, is INSANE,
is like everywhere you go about naruto you see flame battles of the damn character. and of course it started to piss me of, the pink b***h is not perfect come on. JUST DON'T.
and the fact when you say an opinion, you know you'll get
flame wars 'cause of what you said and they don't respect your opinion.
I like Hinata, doesn't matter what she does and what she is. Just like sakura fans, but that doesn't mean I'm going to screenshot a page and drag about it how come and blah blah.

this is a quote, you say hinata is not perfect, is true
but so as sakura.
bittersweet music
fancynancy11

OMG
User Image

WAIT
LOL

User Image

why are you upset? don't you think it makes perfect sense for Sakura to feel that way about Naruto? I just wish Naruto didn't beat around the bush, her question was pretty to the point, a sort of" do you like me or not" kind of question...

and yeah, I got pissed at Naruto then, I think any girl would.

Kawaii Shounen

fancynancy11
bittersweet music
fancynancy11

OMG
User Image

WAIT
LOL

User Image

why are you upset? don't you think it makes perfect sense for Sakura to feel that way about Naruto? I just wish Naruto didn't beat around the bush, her question was pretty to the point, a sort of" do you like me or not" kind of question...

no is just it amaze me how you say what sakura say in that moment it was the truth, true feelings.
and that naruto didn't listen to her rofl
I'M DYING
I'M LITERALLY DYING
bittersweet music
fancynancy11
bittersweet music
fancynancy11
bittersweet music

lol

because of hinata fans?
pfft

LOL

Quote:

is pretty dumb I know but like I said I can't deal with people like that in real life, I would punch her in her face. and what irritate more is her fans,
if her fans weren't actually bitching about it,
or hating other characters to defend her, right now, sakura will be an ok with me ( meh ) . I hate the fact that naruto has become the battle over pairings or characters, is INSANE,
is like everywhere you go about naruto you see flame battles of the damn character. and of course it started to piss me of, the pink b***h is not perfect come on. JUST DON'T.
and the fact when you say an opinion, you know you'll get
flame wars 'cause of what you said and they don't respect your opinion.
I like Hinata, doesn't matter what she does and what she is. Just like sakura fans, but that doesn't mean I'm going to screenshot a page and drag about it how come and blah blah.

this is a quote, you say hinata is not perfect, is true
but so as sakura.

I already claimed that Sakura wasn't perfect, I mentioned Sakura FIRST... my quote.."she still has flaws, really easy to see ones," I talked about Sakura flaws FIRST to avoid any comment that might try to say I was only talking about Hinata...when I wasn't.
bittersweet music
fancynancy11
bittersweet music
fancynancy11

OMG
User Image

WAIT
LOL

User Image

no is just it amaze me how you say what sakura say in that moment it was the truth, true feelings.
and that naruto didn't listen to her rofl
I'M DYING
I'M LITERALLY DYING

lol it's the truth, I find it funny how people read the Manga, they must just skip over many parts.. rolleyes yeah your being pretty ackward right now.. lol... maybe I should post the chapter that she said that quote? or would that be overkill? lol

I really don't see how you can give Naruto a free pass on being a d**k... stare don't get me wrong I love the dobe, but it's no wonder that he deserves those punches...lol...How did Sakura hold in her feelings at that moment I'll never know... I would have hit him. emotion_donotwant

So, it doesn't bother you AT ALL that Naruto didn't answer her? ....I mean really? emotion_eyebrow

Kawaii Shounen

fancynancy11

lol it's the truth, I find it funny how people read the Manga, they must just skip over many parts.. rolleyes yeah your being pretty ackward right now.. lol... maybe I should post the chapter that she said that quote? or would that be overkill? lol

I really don't see how you can give Naruto a free pass on being a d**k... stare don't get me wrong I love the dobe, but it's no wonder that he deserves those punches...lol...How did Sakura hold in her feelings at that moment I'll never know... I would have hit him. emotion_donotwant

So, it doesn't bother you AT ALL that Naruto didn't answer her? ....I mean really? emotion_eyebrow

I'll stop
I though I could say one more thing but I can't rofl
I'll save those quotes from you

User Image
bittersweet music
fancynancy11

I'll stop
I though I could say one more thing but I can't rofl
I'll save those quotes from you

[edit)

Well I came back calmed down and realized I was foolish for this comment, I am not editing it and all I can say is sorry...u didn't,t need to read that ....I'm sorry for having a "bitchy" moment.... crying crying crying

Fashionable Lover

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
fancynancy11

I understand that you favoritism and your being obsess with the pairing Naruto and Sakura, but that doesn't mean that you have to slap everyone's faces trying to convince everyone about your stupid fandom. This thread, Forum about Naruto is all about your opinion, so if we give our opinion about some character, that doesn't mean that you have to start attacking. Seriously is ridiculous. What? are your going to quote me saying that it was your opinion? Do you even know the difference between opinions and argument? Seems like you don't have anything else in life. I pity you, omg your so miserable. I mean, look at you. Quoting everyone who says something against Sakura. What are you gonna do next? Comes to my hose and start arguing with me about a fictional character? Naruto is anime, in other words is animation. Is to have fun, not biching around. Yes you heard me, your just bitching around with all this crap. Next time go to school and try to learn how to make conversations with others. Or wait. Are you an another school brat who doesn't have any luck in life? At least when I talk with Muddy, you can see the difference between of maturity.

So I'm gonna said this, I don't like Sakura. Wait, I can't hear you. Are you going to try to b***h slap me with pictures of Sakura or facts why she is suppose to be ''awesome''? or better than other girls? Look brat, go back to the manga/anime to find some better character to b***h around. Use your dumbness ''skillful'' for another character. Are you going to quote me? Common, I dare you to start arguing with me if you even know what that means.
Or what, are you going to respond me like ''I don't care what you said, or your just stupid rolleyes ''
If you think you can win, (yes the word win), since that's the only thing you know what to do in Sakura's related thread, I simply do not care. I just ******** got you mad and depressed.
Oh and also, if your going to argue with me, try to be mature. I mean, I REALLY mean it. I'm not in the mood to be ******** fitting with some brat.

Kawaii Shounen

iUzu

I understand that you favoritism and your being obsess with the pairing Naruto and Sakura, but that doesn't mean that you have to slap everyone's faces trying to convince everyone about your stupid fandom. This thread, Forum about Naruto is all about your opinion, so if we give our opinion about some character, that doesn't mean that you have to start attacking. Seriously is ridiculous. What? are your going to quote me saying that it was your opinion? Do you even know the difference between opinions and argument? Seems like you don't have anything else in life. I pity you, omg your so miserable. I mean, look at you. Quoting everyone who says something against Sakura. What are you gonna do next? Comes to my hose and start arguing with me about a fictional character? Naruto is anime, in other words is animation. Is to have fun, not biching around. Yes you heard me, your just bitching around with all this crap. Next time go to school and try to learn how to make conversations with others. Or wait. Are you an another school brat who doesn't have any luck in life? At least when I talk with Muddy, you can see the difference between of maturity.

So I'm gonna said this, I don't like Sakura. Wait, I can't hear you. Are you going to try to b***h slap me with pictures of Sakura or facts why she is suppose to be ''awesome''? or better than other girls? Look brat, go back to the manga/anime to find some better character to b***h around. Use your dumbness ''skillful'' for another character. Are you going to quote me? Common, I dare you to start arguing with me if you even know what that means.
Or what, are you going to respond me like ''I don't care what you said, or your just stupid rolleyes ''
If you think you can win, (yes the word win), since that's the only thing you know what to do in Sakura's related thread, I simply do not care. I just ******** got you mad and depressed.
Oh and also, if your going to argue with me, try to be mature. I mean, I REALLY mean it. I'm not in the mood to be ******** fitting with some brat.

this feels like old time,
man I remember when you were a reg in AMC
: O

!!!!!!
iUzu
fancynancy11

wow...who's being the brat? I happen to like debating, and sometimes I have a bit of a temper, most of the time I'm just debating with people, but no, really... don't talk to me. I don't like talking to...whatever the heck YOU are... just...go away.. emotion_eyebrow

User Image

.....^ keep that thought in mind, also, just don't reply to me if you don't want to debate.

you got me confused, I'm not mad... confused If your goal was to MAKE me mad...well, it didn't work.

whatever, bye. talk2hand
bittersweet music
iUzu

this feels like old time,
man I remember when you were a reg in AMC
: O

!!!!!!

Wow. Really? You know, for someone who claims not to care or have the time to deal with "some brat," you seem to type out a lot of tl/dr. I'll tell you right now, I DO know the difference between opinion and DEBATE (which is the word you're looking for when you say argument). Frankly, I see Sakura's confession a bit differently than fancynancy11, as we've spoken about this before. However, I can also distance myself from it and understand the subjective elements in it, being that perspective and moral opinion are integral to the debate itself.

I'll tell you what, how about you leave fancynancy alone and "argue" with me instead. I promise you, I am more than prepared. I have no intention of scrolling back through this whole topic to find out what lit the firecracker under your *** to start throwing insults like this. So, as maturely as you have demanded, feel free to state your case and I will address it.

Friendly Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
O______O'''

I think... I'll sit over in this corner so I don't cross this... hell fire going on right now. *Goes over to corner*

I just did this to gain an achievement... I guess it should've been something else. sweatdrop

(Its a good thing I'm a loner and anti-socialist, I'd hate to meet this group in real life. emotion_zombie )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff