9,200 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hinata. :/

IRL Genius

He should be with Sasuke, obviously.

Hygienic Genius

NaruSaku never appealed to me at all. The only pairing I tolerate with Naruto is NaruHina and even then I don’t want them to get together by the end of the series. Just end with a hint that implies their relationship and that’s it. Other things should have more relevance than the romance part.

Dangerous Lunatic

Epiphany of Nothingness
Delicate Desires
Epiphany of Nothingness
Ino or Karin.
NaruSaku is okay but I prefer Sakura with someone else. Too bad that he is ******** dead.

If your signature implies what I think it does... xd I freaking love crack pairings. KisaSaku FTW. emotion_dowant
Also ItaSaku, my OTP

I love ItaSaku, too! Definitely one of my favorite pairings to read fics on, ahah.
but GaaSaku is my OTP.

Dangerous Lunatic

BubbIeRainbow
NaruSaku never appealed to me at all. The only pairing I tolerate with Naruto is NaruHina and even then I don’t want them to get together by the end of the series. Just end with a hint that implies their relationship and that’s it. Other things should have more relevance than the romance part.

I agree on the last part. (I actually enjoy NaruSaku, ahah.) but I don't think the manga's really about romance in the first place. If anything, it's probably just in there to please the fans. Even if Naruto were to have an official love interest, I doubt Kishi would make too big of a deal about it. :/

Hygienic Genius

Delicate Desires
BubbIeRainbow

I agree on the last part. (I actually enjoy NaruSaku, ahah.) but I don't think the manga's really about romance in the first place. If anything, it's probably just in there to please the fans. Even if Naruto were to have an official love interest, I doubt Kishi would make too big of a deal about it. :/

Exactly. I think the romance exists only to somehow attract female readers. Little does Kishi know some of his female fans enjoy more the actual storyline and action than his attempt at writing romance.

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
Dyzzi
He should be with Sasuke, obviously.
I just have to ask: Why? No, I'm serious, tell me.

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
BubbIeRainbow
Delicate Desires
BubbIeRainbow

Exactly. I think the romance exists only to somehow attract female readers. Little does Kishi know some of his female fans enjoy more the actual storyline and action than his attempt at writing romance.
rolleyes You're implying that those who care about more than just the storyline and the action are simply being fanciful, if not silly. The relationships in the story are every bit as important as the rest of it, even if it's not the main focus. I love action, all the anime I watch has tons of in-your-face action, but it's the characters and their relationships that drive the story itself. There's nothing wrong with a little romance every once in awhile.

Hygienic Genius

Faol_Cailin
BubbIeRainbow
Delicate Desires
BubbIeRainbow

rolleyes You're implying that those who care about more than just the storyline and the action are simply being fanciful, if not silly. The relationships in the story are every bit as important as the rest of it, even if it's not the main focus. I love action, all the anime I watch has tons of in-your-face action, but it's the characters and their relationships that drive the story itself. There's nothing wrong with a little romance every once in awhile.

rolleyes Maybe you should try to understand what a post says before replying to it. Not even a single thing in my post implies what you said, I’m not judging anyone, there’s no need to get defensive. I merely stated why I think Kishi plays with the romance here and there. I also never said there’s anything wrong with relationships in general because “bonds” is a huge theme of the manga. But I still think the romance should stay as it’s been right now, just a little tease every here and there and never be the main focus, I didn't say there shouldn't be any romance at all. confused

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
BubbIeRainbow
Faol_Cailin
BubbIeRainbow
Delicate Desires
BubbIeRainbow

rolleyes Maybe you should try to understand what a post says before replying to it. Not even a single thing in my post implies what you said, I’m not judging anyone, there’s no need to get defensive. I merely stated why I think Kishi plays with the romance here and there. I also never said there’s anything wrong with relationships in general because “bonds” is a huge theme of the manga. But I still think the romance should stay as it’s been right now, just a little tease every here and there and never be the main focus, I didn't say there shouldn't be any romance at all. confused
I see your point, and I suppose that maybe I did read between the lines a little too much. Something about the way you said "the romance exists only to attract female readers" seemed a bit condescending to me, but maybe I was wrong?

Hygienic Genius

Faol_Cailin
BubbIeRainbow
Faol_Cailin
BubbIeRainbow

I see your point, and I suppose that maybe I did read between the lines a little too much. Something about the way you said "the romance exists only to attract female readers" seemed a bit condescending to me, but maybe I was wrong?

Didn’t intend to sound condescending I just wanted to an share opinion. I know people who have gotten into reading the manga because of the pairings and that’s why I thought maybe that was Kishi’s plan in the first place.
I think Naruto should be with Hinata. Just saying... wink
Hinata. She's had a crush on naruto since the very beginning and it would be so sad if they weren't together.
At this point, it doesn't even matter anymore. He's not going to choose anyway. Besides from that, I think it's going to be Hinata to be honest with you. B]

Heart Hunter

9,650 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Full closet 200
BubbIeRainbow
Faol_Cailin
BubbIeRainbow
Faol_Cailin
BubbIeRainbow

Didn’t intend to sound condescending I just wanted to an share opinion. I know people who have gotten into reading the manga because of the pairings and that’s why I thought maybe that was Kishi’s plan in the first place.
Somehow, I highly doubt that that was his plan, buy okay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff