Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everybody Knows Coco Moon
I'm not much of a "shipper," and I don't prefer one couple over another, but ShikaTema has always felt really appropriate to me. And on a lesser scale, NaruHina.

I agree 100% smile
it would be NARUTO and his Ramen jejejeje lololol rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl xp

6,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
Usuratonkayaoi
User Image
►Sasunaru heart

O.G. Elder

7,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
naruto and tenten dramallama i am corn hoilo are u threatening me scream exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
Honestly, I love almost any male character paired up with Sakura. rofl Poor girl.

But, recently, I've been obsessing over KisaSaku. Yes, people, that means Kisame and Sakura.

I have a thing for crack pairings.... 4laugh

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
NARUTO AND HINATA usauly i would say sauske and sakura but i change my mind alot

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
oh and shikamaru and temari and tenten and neji they rule the show at many times dont ya think

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
*shikamaru and temari* and*tenten and neji*
nefarious kunoichi
Honestly, I love almost any male character paired up with Sakura. rofl Poor girl.

But, recently, I've been obsessing over KisaSaku. Yes, people, that means Kisame and Sakura.

THIS. OH MY GOD, YES. I love you. :'D

I pair Sakura up with anyone and everyone. <3 Yes, girlies, too.

But my OTP is probably AkatSaku. xD

I secretly support KibaHina. ;D

Profitable Prophet

naruto/shino and minato/naruto heart
SasuNaru
NaruHina
ShikaTema
NejiTen
xXExploding_PoptartsXx
nefarious kunoichi

FINALLY, SOMEONE WITH SOME TASTE! crying Where have you been hiding, my love? rofl

Oh yes, AkaSaku rules this world. Bring it on. Even KakuSaku is a-mazing. whee

I support HinaNaru, so they Naruto can secretely knock her up and disapear from the series all together. ninja
nefarious kunoichi
xXExploding_PoptartsXx
nefarious kunoichi

FINALLY, SOMEONE WITH SOME TASTE! crying Where have you been hiding, my love? rofl

Oh yes, AkaSaku rules this world. Bring it on. Even KakuSaku is a-mazing. whee

I support HinaNaru, so they Naruto can secretely knock her up and disapear from the series all together. ninja

I've been hiding in the sewers. D: Quite nice, actually. The rats are a bother, though.

Every time I refer to AkatSaku as AkaSaku, people think I'm talking about Akamaru/Sakura. KAKUZU IS THE TENTACLE MONSTER. <3 And Sakura is the unsuspecting victim. ;D

Bwahaha. xD Fanfiction has me stuck in the middle, actually. I dislike it, love it, then dislike it again. D:
Right now I'm all over Shikamaru X Temari...

I also want to see some Naruto X Hinata action someday >o.

...and I get off on Kakashi X Iruka and Sasuke X Orochimaru ^---^.
xXExploding_PoptartsXx

I've been hiding in the sewers. D: Quite nice, actually. The rats are a bother, though.

Every time I refer to AkatSaku as AkaSaku, people think I'm talking about Akamaru/Sakura. KAKUZU IS THE TENTACLE MONSTER. <3 And Sakura is the unsuspecting victim. ;D

Bwahaha. xD Fanfiction has me stuck in the middle, actually. I dislike it, love it, then dislike it again. D:

Orly nao? I really like rats, I didn't stay to live there because of the roaches. Bastards steal my food. scream

gonk W-what? That's insanity. burning_eyes OH, yes, bonding, gimme moar pwease. blaugh Kakuzu puts the 'B' in bondage. XD

D: I sometimes like KakaSaku, but then I dislike it so much. It's so weird, but I can live with it. As long as I'm able to read my daily dose of AkaSaku. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff