Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well... Since SasuSaku is more of Sakura obsessing over Sasuke at an unhealthy level... And Hinata is much too sweet to be with Naruto... I have to say SasuNaru. Their chemistry is great and catches a bunch of s**t on fire whenever they meet.
Alhmanic
Well... Since SasuSaku is more of Sakura obsessing over Sasuke at an unhealthy level... And Hinata is much too sweet to be with Naruto... I have to say SasuNaru. Their chemistry is great and catches a bunch of s**t on fire whenever they meet.

only...Naruto is not gay, I'm not sure about Sasuke, but Naruto isn't. Kishimoto has made plenty of jokes on that topic... recent ones too.

Naruto clearly only has eyes for Sakura-chan, and Sakura has been seeing Naruto in a new light ever since the end of part 1, and mainly thoughout Shippuuden as a whole. so much so, that is has been pointed out by Yamato, Irani's father....and arguable even the love letter ninja canon fodder guy.

I wish I was the kind of person who seemed to remember lots of chapters off hand, as it is, I'm away from my notes right now, and can only list what I know from memory,which is limited. and I can make mistakes...which is worse. sweatdrop Sasunaru is very sexy in fanfiction tho. I will give you that~! heart wink
Lee and Sakura. Lee is such a gentlement 3nodding
NaruHina I suppose. 4laugh
well in case I wasn't clear, NARUSAKU!! heart heart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_yatta

Narusaku is my all time fave...no lie.

I'm going to add a little something to this post, this is a cute Narusaku video for all of you that LOVE Narusaku like I do. heart

I haven't thought about it in a while, but JiraIno used to be my OTP, and NaruSaku and ShikaShiho gave me lots of feels
Tenten and me <3

7,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bidding War 100
SasorixDeidara!!! heart heart heart heart heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Me and Sasuke JKJKJKJK

SASUSAKU
User Image

Golden Citizen

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
NaruHina FTW

User Image

Wheezing Genius

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
Nejixten
MinatoxKushina
AsumaxKurenai
NagatoxKonan

Business Humorist

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
After 576, HashiMada.
Did you know that Tobi uses the word "akogare" to describe how he (posing as Madara) feels about Hashirama?
And did you know that "akogare" (a word roughly meaning admiration) is how the databooks described how Hinata feels about Naruto? emotion_awesome
s**t's canon. emotion_dowant
Naruto and Hinata, and then Konan and Pein. heart heart heart

Business Humorist

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Hey, hey, anyone else remember when Tobi/Dei was all the rage? emotion_awesome
Now it's just... creepy... gonk
mines SasuHina heart

Quick Reply

Submit