Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raidosok
I think it's either Madara's brother, or Obito. Leaning more his bro though.

me too

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

I'm praying it's not Obito, but it's looking more and more likely... gonk
DO NOT WANT. emotion_donotwant

I'm hoping it's Rin, though.
Or maybe Mito.
Or Izuna.
Or a KICKASS new character revealed to us in a flashback of VotE.
ANYTHING but Obito. crying
i think its his bro pretending to be him
redmoon3999
im starting to question even if the creator of the series has an idea of who he wants it to be.
but my vote is for obito.

obito was 12 when tobi went off to release the 9 tails for the first time
TyIer the Creator
redmoon3999
im starting to question even if the creator of the series has an idea of who he wants it to be.
but my vote is for obito.

obito was 12 when tobi went off to release the 9 tails for the first time

o ok. i must have forgotten that. thank you for clarifying that for me.
A Unicorn in Disguise, 'Nuff said.
My vote goes with Uchiha Kagami or Izuna Uchiha though..

Youkai Moe's Waifu

Cat

Decimo - Vongola
A Unicorn in Disguise, 'Nuff said.
My vote goes with Uchiha Kagami or Izuna Uchiha though..

Unless we see a graphic version of Tobi's conception, the entire pregnancy, his birth, and his entire life, we have no direct proof he was never a unicorn. emotion_dowant

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
I'm almost 100% Kishi doesnt even know madara's name yet. Who knows maybe Tobi/Madara imposter will remain nameless through the whole series.
Ladie Cambria
*Spoilors*
So is anyone keeping up with the manga recently?? I just finished reading Volume 59, Chapters 558-567 and in Ch 560, it turns out that "Madara" is not actually Madara! Okay so what happens.. Kabuto summons the Real Madara! Apparently was dead and Kabuto brought him back (like what hes been doing with many other strong shinobi's who have died). So turns out that the guy in the swirly mask is not Madara! but if Madara died, then who is the imposter?? This imposter has been pretending to be Madara this whole time! Naruto asks if hes not madara then who is he, but he says "im no one!" i have no idea who he could be! any theories?? iv read that it might possibly be Izuna, his brother.

kinda late
User Image

♫•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♔•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♦•♫

"Number one princess in the world"
"Know how to treat me okay?"

my bet is on obito but some ppl said future sasuke sounds more reasonable but i just chuckled at the idea

World is Mine
- Miku Hatsune

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
No, 'Your mother' jokes yet? I am disappoint.
Tobi is Madara, or atleast we don't really know if he is just acting.. burning_eyes

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
xomevil
Tobi is Madara, or atleast we don't really know if he is just acting.. burning_eyes

Nope. Madara has been brought back from the dead by Orochimaru/Kabuto. With Rinnegan, no less.
I am Epicjm777; I have begun a studious theory ever since the manga showed Edo Madara, and realizing that Tobi in fact is not Madara. My Hypothesis is the fact that Tobi is a creation of Madara made out of Hashirama-Hokage’s Cells, who acquired a collection of Uchiha Sharingan eyes, and an the Rinnegan eyes of 1 of the Last couple Uzumaki clan members. My data is not complete yet, but as soon as I finish gathering all of it, my Theory may be fully proven. I conclude with such Theory, and may you all have epic holidays.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff