Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Friend

Idk why people posting in the forums saying there official. I mean i guess that's cool but no one is really official anything. Then there mostly noobs saying they are official and asking for donations. This is why the Naruto community of gaia is in the state it is now. People constantly saying there the best and better than everyone else.

"There's no such thing as an official cosplayer but there is such a thing as posers." -A Quote from a wise gaian and a good friend

Oh yea Dont get mad or take it personal either

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ right here, right now, go! ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

It's a joke; the 'Official' cosplayers are just having fun.

Although, if they would get more creative with their usernames, that would be nice.

And I very much agree that the beggars asking for gold, and unnecessary competitiveness are no help to this forum either.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ you punch like a drunken rider! ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Noob

14,300 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I know, right? This whole thing is starting to spiral out of control. It was considered fun and casual and I thought it was cool, and now it's pretty much getting taken advantage of by N3s to get what they want.

Loyal Friend

The first people with Official in their names don't even come online that often, and they are ghosted mule accounts. So idk why people are going crazy like this is the new thing to do.
*cough* ignore the little noobs...plus....this only happens so frequeently on Naruto chat

Loyal Friend

Lt Hisagi
*cough* ignore the little noobs...plus....this only happens so frequeently on Naruto chat

I know things were much funner back in the day.

Noob

14,300 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
I think it makes it feel like you're important instead of being some random person, I guess. At least now, it seems like it.
I think it's kinda cute their is officials running around...the one I donated to was the official Gaara...and he was really cool...but these noob ones are getting a bit annoying...
It is starting to get into a donation thing....and what I think is going on is that people are finding this a way to scam..like people who don't understand can easily give money to one that just changed his/her name and put on nooby outfit and said "I'm the official sakura and I need donations" then when she gets the amont she wants...she changes...

But I really think people like the official Kabuto are just doing it because they want to..and they wanna show how much they love the character...and this place was meant to be enjoyed...so if they are enjoying cosplaying the characters and saying they are the official then let em ^_^ I enjoy cosplaying as Torasame..I might even say I'm the official...anyone gonna stop me? or ask me why?

7,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gender Swap 100
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ right here, right now, go! ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

@iShinobi Naruto:

Basically, their cosplaying accounts are utterly useless.

Those who want to be official should mention themselves once their avatars are complete (so, they have no excuse to ask for donations) and should be active in the Naruto forum.

Honestly, the noobs asking for gold, and the cosplayers that don't ever come piss me off. It's like all they want is their name so people go in 'awe' at their account or s**t.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ you punch like a drunken rider! ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
iShinobi Naruto
Lt Hisagi

no i mean in other anime topics you dont see 10 year olds screaming "OH MY GOD IM OFFICIAL NARUTO ROFLMAO" i mean....Bleach chats are much more mature

Loyal Friend

Lt Hisagi
iShinobi Naruto
Lt Hisagi

no i mean in other anime topics you dont see 10 year olds screaming "OH MY GOD IM OFFICIAL NARUTO ROFLMAO" i mean....Bleach chats are much more mature

Yea i understand. Bleach is getting pretty awesome though. I guess its because of the story line that makes it attract more people. I hope the official stuff doesnt spread over to Bleach too sad

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
iShinobi Naruto
Lt Hisagi
iShinobi Naruto
Lt Hisagi

Yea i understand. Bleach is getting pretty awesome though. I guess its because of the story line that makes it attract more people. I hope the official stuff doesnt spread over to Bleach too sad
lol i try to not make myself Official Hisagi but....i mean tht one chick made a point...ppl with COMPLETE avi's have a right to be "official"

4,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
I know alot of ppl have been copying my avi and been saying there official.
Muto Yugi
I know alot of ppl have been copying my avi and been saying there official.
i havent watched tht in years but tht is a good avi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces