Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Sex Symbol

Canny Sakura
SS_ShitStorm

You sound like the kind of person that habitually dates convicts.

Just because I like a certain fictional character doesn't mean I would date someone like him in my reality. He's living in a completely different world and goes by different rules.
Trying to judge my dating habits by just knowing my favorite fictional character, lol.

Actually knowing what fictional characters someone finds attractive can be very telling about their personality and what they seek in a real life partner.

Magnetic Gaian

9,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SS_ShitStorm

Actually knowing what fictional characters someone finds attractive can be very telling about their personality and what they seek in a real life partner.

Yes, I want my bf to be strong, cool and intelligent, doesn't mean I want him to have a ******** up past which makes him struggle with hardships. What are you even trying to achieve by judging me? Are you bored? rofl

Aged Sex Symbol

Canny Sakura
SS_ShitStorm

Yes, I want my bf to be strong, cool and intelligent, doesn't mean I want him to have a ******** up past which makes him struggle with hardships. What are you even trying to achieve by judging me? Are you bored? rofl

Why else would I be on gaia?

Newbie Noob

950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
SS_ShitStorm get off my post I was willing to let it slide once but now you are harrasing the other people. So I will ask you to get off my post or I will report you for harrasment.

Gekko

every crazy uchiha

Aged Sex Symbol

LadyoftheDark1995
SS_ShitStorm get off my post I was willing to let it slide once but now you are harrasing the other people. So I will ask you to get off my post or I will report you for harrasment.

I think you need to review what the TOS specifies as harassment. I'm not even close.

If you want you can ban me from your thread but that's about it.
I'd say Hashirama. I'm protective of what is mine, peace is always one of my first priorities in a hostile solution but if it cannot be reached I will resort to protecting my own. I also have pretty good leader-ship qualities.. In my opinion.

7,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I think I'm somewhat in between Tsunade (Her short temper) and Naruto (I'm loud and love playing jokes and eating) xd
rock lee b/c yes
Its Naruto because i mean what girl cant stand a sexy demon fox!

Clean Member

5,575 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i think i am more like shikamaru because i am really lazy and everything is too much work i only think or help when its really needed and everything is such a drag biggrin
but also kind of like naruto because i am loud and fun to be around and sometimes i dont know what is going on biggrin

Liberal Prophet

8,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Honestly, I guess I'm a mixture of Sakura, Tenten and Sai. Sakura because I can get too emotional sometimes, Tenten because I'm tomboyish, frank and hardworking, and Sai because I love to draw!

8,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Omoi, my mental home is in the land of the What-if.

Lunatic

Karui or Tenten. I am spicy and kind of a tomboy =w=

Beloved Vampire

11,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Itachi and Sasuke :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff