Yamanaka 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Aburame 0.054347826086957 5.4% [ 5 ]
Inuzuka 0.076086956521739 7.6% [ 7 ]
Akimichi 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other 0.1195652173913 12.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Wealthy Millionaire

My favorite clan is the Hyuga. Not only do they hold the ultimate taijutsu techniques, they also have the Byakugan. Shame how Kishi completely left it behind like that. Now focus is the damn sharingan and rinnengan. Just the thought that the user has no blind spots and can block out chakra flow by just poking the chakra points is so bad a**. I just mainly love that someone actually use martial arts to fight and not use dbz type moves (except the bushy brow crew of course) . I never figured out why people say the sharingan came from the byakugan though. That was just a rumor.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I've grown to like the Uzumaki clan. I know they're pretty much spread out and dispersed, but I love their healing and large amounts of chakra... oh yeah, and they have bad a** red hair.

You know, back in the day I use to freaking love the Uchiha, then they got hella annoying.
"Love" drove them mad at times, etc, etc, I'm sure we all know the story.
As for the Hyuga? I like them too, they might be number 2 on my list. I know the way they split branches and s**t up is hella ******** up, and I don't like it... the discrimination and tensions... ugh, but I agree with you, their taijutsu and Byakugan is pretty cool though.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

9,200 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hyuga heart

Heroic Hero

Yeah the Hyuga clan is pretty awesome. It's lame that Kishi forgot about them. Is that a rumor about the Sharingan? I remember that Kakashi says in the anime during the chunin exams that the Sharingan came from Byakugan. Or was it a rumor in the show? I think that before Kishi came up with the Rinnegan, he maybe had mapped out a different scenario with Uchiha/Hyuga clans, but he forgot about it a looooong time ago so now it's all Shari/Rinnegan fanservice

Aged Sex Symbol

Inuzuka.

They sound like something that could actually exist.

Eevee's Fav

Streaker

Does anyone still play that naruto card game???

and hyuga FTW

Devout Bibliophile

Hyuuga clan!
Not just because I think Gentle Fist is the coolest fighting style or because the clan has been blessed with ridiculously good looks (THE HAIR!), but because what little we know about the clan's politics is fascinating.
What kind of circumstances caused them to literally turn brother against brother with this Main Family/Branch Family business? How long has the clan been like that? Are things ever going to change, with or without Naruto's help? Does Kishimoto even remember that Naruto promised he was going to change the Hyuuga when he became Hokage, or was that plot point left behind with Hinata's non-Naruto-motivated character growth?

Devout Bibliophile

Hidden Path
Yeah the Hyuga clan is pretty awesome. It's lame that Kishi forgot about them. Is that a rumor about the Sharingan? I remember that Kakashi says in the anime during the chunin exams that the Sharingan came from Byakugan. Or was it a rumor in the show? I think that before Kishi came up with the Rinnegan, he maybe had mapped out a different scenario with Uchiha/Hyuga clans, but he forgot about it a looooong time ago so now it's all Shari/Rinnegan fanservice

It's an in-universe rumor, perhaps used to illustrate just how old the Hyuuga clan is compared to the Uchiha clan. Makes me wonder just how old said clan is; which is older: Hyuuga or Konoha?

Wealthy Millionaire

bibliophileemily
Hidden Path

It's an in-universe rumor, perhaps used to illustrate just how old the Hyuuga clan is compared to the Uchiha clan. Makes me wonder just how old said clan is; which is older: Hyuuga or Konoha?

Hyuga is older. They were one of the clans that joined when Hashirama made Konoha.
All the Hyugas except Neji suck lol.
I like the Inuzuka clan. Like SS said, they could actually exist.

Wealthy Millionaire

0dango Atama

Even Hinata's dad?
IVovacane
0dango Atama

Even Hinata's dad?

He's a ******** a**.

Wealthy Millionaire

0dango Atama
IVovacane
0dango Atama

Even Hinata's dad?

He's a ******** a**.

He was an a** until shippuden.

Devout Bibliophile

Now I want to know who voted for the Aburame clan because those guys are always the forgotten ones. Poor Shino...
I wish there was more info on that clan; so many secrets hidden in their insect-y bodies...

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Torn between Inuzuka for it's practicality and effectiveness and the Aburame for overall superior tracking effectiveness and fairly gross creativeness in combat since insect and parasitic bacterial symbiotic relationships have a huge field of potential. Sadly I'm equally gross out in fear of what the Aburame clan's frightening potential is.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces