Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is basically the opposite of my previous post "What Character did You Dislike at First but Now Like? " I was going to post this later but sense one or two of the comments on my previous post were saying how there either didn't have character they disliked but eventually liked and/or it was the opposite I decided to post this now.

So what character did you like at first but now you don't like and why?

As cliché as this might sound for me it was Sasuke. I don't know what really made me dislike him. I use to like him at the beginning. If I had to guess as to what made me start disliking him it probably had to do with when he defected from the Leaf to join Orochimaru. While I knew that it was a possibility that he would eventually defect way back when, something happened around that time that made me start disliking him. It could have been how his character was changing or how he started acting that lead up to where he is now, or at least where I am currently at in the manga (I have some catching up to do mind you). To be honest I've gotten quite angry with his character at this point I suppose. I don't know if I will ever like his character again but I suppose that has yet to be seen.

Wealthy Millionaire

Hmm...Rock Lee but I have to blame his lack of appearances.
IVovacane
Hmm...Rock Lee but I have to blame his lack of appearances.

I can understand that. I personally like Rock Lee as a character, but I do wish he got more screen time sense his character had a lot of potential.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I use to like Madara, but then he turned out to be a lil' b***h.

Quotable Seeker

4,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Skikamaru, I loved a character who used their mind to fight but in Shippuden it was just over done. At first he was like a super smart kid and then became this know it all teenager..... mad

Invisible Humorist

******** Minato....its sad man
Tobi as the Masked Man villain, before we found out who he was, he was the greatest villain of the series who used everything and anything to get what he wanted without talking about himself but now.....ew. Being Obito ruined his character and turning good due to talk-no-jutsu.....ugh.
GhostlyMark
******** Minato....its sad man

How so? I'm still catching up.
kyoshiro elric
Tobi as the Masked Man villain, before we found out who he was, he was the greatest villain of the series who used everything and anything to get what he wanted without talking about himself but now.....ew. Being Obito ruined his character and turning good due to talk-no-jutsu.....ugh.

SAAAME. I thought Tobi was cool and entertaining, and I was really looking forward to finding out what his intentions were going to be. But then... once Obito's reasoning and everything was revealed it was just...... Seriously???? Super disappointing.

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Heroic Hero

I actually kind of liked Sasuke at first, when the sharingan idea was fresh and as a rival to Naruto. I've hated him ever since the beginning of Shippuden. Also I liked his original blue outfit way better. I seriously don't like his orochimaru getup at all.
Bogotanian
I actually kind of liked Sasuke at first, when the sharingan idea was fresh and as a rival to Naruto. I've hated him ever since the beginning of Shippuden. Also I liked his original blue outfit way better. I seriously don't like his orochimaru getup at all.

I totally agree. The Sharingan was cool (I still do kind of like it). I did like his blue outfit and his black outfit from the Chunnin Exam. I didn't like him in Shippuden either, but I also didn't like him towards the end of Naruto either. There was just something about his personality after the encounter with Itachi that changed my mind.
GAARA! I absolutely loved him at first. After he tied with Naruto he has became a complete nothing.

I would say Sasuke is the opposite for me. Hated him at first, now he is tolerable. I liked his techniques before Shippuden, you know; when he was more of a douchebag. But his personality sucked then. Ehh that character is a dumb mess. He will always be a weaker version of Hiei, and with a worse personality.
Itachi -ox
I use to like Madara, but then he turned out to be a lil' b***h.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff