Are you excited for the ending?

WAAAHHHH NO 0.37142857142857 37.1% [ 13 ]
******** yeah. Finally it's over. 0.45714285714286 45.7% [ 16 ]
Eh. Doesn't bother me much 0.17142857142857 17.1% [ 6 ]
-munches on chips- ..what was the question? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Noble Hero

I have my suspicions of it not "ending". I feel like he'll squeeze in some other sort of season or mini series, don't know. He's already milked the cash cow for what it was worth some 500 chapters ago, but despite that, if people keep reading he keeps getting money, and that's what he's in for. So I wouldn't really hold my breath completely if I were you. You might find something else starting.
I haven't even started Shippuden yet, admittedly, but I'm actually glad it's coming to an end. I'd rather see things end than continue on forever and it always feels more fulfilling when it's a longer series.

Then again, this is Naruto we're talking about. They say they're ending it, but I wouldn't surprised if there was another spin-off manga or something along those lines - with how big it is, I find it hard to believe it'll just cease to exist altogether.

Aged Sex Symbol

MrTripStack
I haven't even started Shippuden yet

LEAVE NOW.

******** RUN.
LadyUzuScarlet
Personally, I'm a bit torn about it, since I've been a fan since I was eight years old.
I'm just hoping that Mr. Kishimoto ends the manga well...
And hopefully Naruto:The Last is amazing emotion_kirakira

Naruto is already holding back in the fight, why is he so hesitant to go all out? Sasuke needs to pull his head out his a**. It's like, okay, revenge on my bro, killed my clan. Oh snap, the council made him do it, okay, revenge on the hidden leaf. Oh snap, Itachi came back to life but I understand now what he wants to protect. He wants to maintain peace..hmm. Mk, well, I will become hokage buuuut..let me just make everyone ******** hate me by killing all the kages and my best friend. Yep, peace has been found. I'm Sasuke, so..yeah. I'm always right. ******** wit' me.

I have 3 theories on how it will end..

Naruto changes Sasuke's mind and Sasuke sees Naruto is the bridge to peace, he will release the jutsu on everybody. A flash forward of Naruto as Hokage with Sasuke standing beside him as they watch over the final contestants of the chuunin exams.

Naruto kills Sasuke but Sasuke forces him too? Hmm, I dunno. As Sasuke dies, he has a moment of clarity and releases the jutsu.

They both die. As they both die next to each other, they both have a heartfelt talk as Sasuke releases the jutsu.

I dunno.
I can't wait to see the fight in the anime though.

This and when Might Gai releases the final gate and almost kills Madara.
i lost track of naruto for quite a long time now. sad
but... i'm partly relieved that it's finally coming to an end.

so... whom did naruto marry? sakura or hinata?
did gaara marry somebody?
what happened to orochimaru?

Aged Sex Symbol

tetsuya3

Sakura and Hinata married each other. Naruto chose Orochimaru as his bride.

You can trust me I'm an expert on the series.
SS_ShitStorm
tetsuya3

OMG
NNNNOOOOOOOOO

what about Sasuke? does he end up dating a lot of women like in Road To Ninja?

Aged Sex Symbol

tetsuya3
SS_ShitStorm
tetsuya3

OMG
NNNNOOOOOOOOO

what about Sasuke? does he end up dating a lot of women like in Road To Ninja?

He agreed to be chemically castrated so he could continue living in Konoha and makes an honest living as a date farmer.

Timid Consumer

It has way overstayed its welcome. One Piece has shown to be of greater quality and Bleach just kinda fizzled out. Naruto jumped the shark when it changed from a coming of age underdog story to a "PROPHESIED CHOSEN HERO OF PROPHECY!" deal. It has been the face of anime for too long. It's time to give something new a chance to shine.

Prophet

Depths Unknown
I have my suspicions of it not "ending". I feel like he'll squeeze in some other sort of season or mini series, don't know. He's already milked the cash cow for what it was worth some 500 chapters ago, but despite that, if people keep reading he keeps getting money, and that's what he's in for. So I wouldn't really hold my breath completely if I were you. You might find something else starting.

I have to agree with you here because in the next move (spoiler) Kakashi is the Sixth Hokage.... This series is called NARUTO for a reason...

Noble Hero

Sir Marty the Magnificent
Depths Unknown

I have to agree with you here because in the next move (spoiler) Kakashi is the Sixth Hokage.... This series is called NARUTO for a reason...

BUCKLE THE ******** UP KIDS.

Playful Cat

I'm sad and happy. Haha, I'll miss Naruto.

Mythical Bookworm

20,875 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Megathread 100
Uswha
I'm sad and happy. Haha, I'll miss Naruto.

Have you read chapters 699 and 700 yet? :3

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
I feel content of how this series has come to a close.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff