Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Maggre
Young King under Heaven
Cocoa Paws
And Sakura disappointed all her fans with this decicion really. She hit the bottom low.

I'm her fan and I'm not disappointed at all. There are more important things than who she married

Nothing.. all we got to do was see her placed in a domestic role. It would have been super kick a** if we saw her as Naruto's like adviser of medicine or something.

Ahh but thats just personal feelings I'm sure a lot of the fandom is quite content with it the ending

I agree with that; I expected her to become Naruto's adviser or head of the medical nin or something. Then again, I think in Japan that it's still expected for married women to become housewives

A SHIP IS SAFE IN HARBOR,
BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT SHIPS ARE FOR.

Welcome to BetterGaia.
Need help? See our thread and visit BetterGaia.com.

Man-Hungry Noob

IMO, the ending would've been better if Kishimoto had focused more on the individual's achievements instead of who marries who. Yeah, we see Naruto becoming Hokage, Shikamaru being an adviser to him of some sort...and that's about it. What about Sakura? Why not show her as a legendary medic like Tsunade instead of someone cleaning the house? Why not show Hinata as someone who finally got the approval of her clan and became the clan head? Why not show what happened to Team Taka now that Sasuke has become a lone wanderer? Why not show Yamato and Sai as a part of Team 7 (Yeah, gotta stick with the original but c'mon!)? And most of all, WHY NOT SHOW ICHIRAKU RAMEN AS A FIVE-STAR RESTAURANT OR SMTH? and Sasuke fornicating with a rock?

And the whole "Sorry for what?" antic of Sakura is a totally different topic... mad I really like her character, but damn, the way she acts around butthead Sasuke really ruins her character for me. (Jsyk, just because I don't like SS doesn't mean I like NS. MinaKushi is the only ship I currently like in Naruto)

Disappointed with the ending, not because of the ships, but how it feels like it's a crappy fanfiction written by a 9-year-old who mistook Naruto as shoujo that is all about how to make a person want to bang you and the long-awaited peaceful as a rock happily ever after.

Maybe the movie will answer these questions...but man, these people really want to milk the s**t out of the series, huh?

Gracious Worshipper

Young King under Heaven
Eh. Whatever decision he made would have disappointed somebody

Interesting Citizen

I think Naruto ending up with Hinata is plenty justified. There was a lot of foreshadowing that lead up to it, and it wasn't just based on a one-sided crush. What I would really liked to have seen, however, is how exactly Naruto approached Hinata and how their love blossomed. (I'm hoping the movie satisfies some of this curiosity.)

I did think the kids looked kind of funny, but they're what, about the same age as Konohomaru was when he met Naruto? Perhaps if they're a little older in the upcoming spring series, they'll look a little better.

SasuSaku surprises me a little bit, considering how anti-everything Sasuke was throughout the series. But because Naruto brought Sasuke back/got him to have a change of heart, perhaps he decided to embrace the love that was offered him? I don't really know. But it makes more sense than NaruSaku. I didn't see much evidence to support NaruSaku other than "she gets angry like his mom." (And then you have the whole team angst thing, but Naruto promised Sakura he would bring Sasuke back to her, so...)

ShikaTem seemed obvious to me, but I feel like everyone else was just thrown together for the sake of a continuation. =P

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff